Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just married sims lost the Love moodlet, help?

Hey all.

Two of my sims recently got married. The guy had several extra-marital relationships before he married her.

Anyhow, they get married and everything's cool, they both get a heart moodlets that said "Love" or something like that. It had a dash on the bottom so I figured it was a passive mood when ever the two of them were near each other. Kind of like the "Well Decorated" moodlet. I'm sure you guys know what I mean.

Anyways, so they go to a football game when they go outside one of the guy's ex-girlfriends is standing right outside. The dude's wife makes out with him, and the ex sees this and storms up to him.

Since then I have not seen the moodlet. Does it only last a certain amount of time? Is it lost if one of the sims finds out the other is unfaithful?

Any ideas?
Thanks!

Comments

• PossessionlessPossessionless Posts: 236 New Member
    edited June 2009
    i'm not actually sure. sorry!
  • goldlabpupgoldlabpup Posts: 298 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I think it only lasts for a certain time, because when you make married sims in create a sim they never have this moodlet. I'm not sure though, plus seeing her love cheating could have had some effect.
  • acknaracknar Posts: 89 New Member
    edited June 2009
    ok so it's just for a certain amount of time. Thanks. I should have checked that by creating an artificial family, I didn't think of that.

I still feel kind of bad though :(

Kind of wish there were more romantic options (I don't mean Woo Hoo). Just more cuddling type of animations and spooning and such. I guess once we get more expanion packs more options will come up. I as used to the Sims 2 for so long.
  • IrishChickIrishChick Posts: 665 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I reckeon that there is so little romance interaction in te game as it stands that they (EA) MUST be planning to include romance options like a "dating" feature in an EP
  • KrisandraKrisandra Posts: 1 New Member
    I know this was more than 10 years ago, but the moodlet appears when the two’s relationship status is maxed. It doesn’t appear otherwise. At least, in my experience.
  • EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey there,

Since this thread had been inactive since 2009 (!) and had come to a natural conclusion, I'm closing it as per our necroposting rules.

- Leeloo
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top