Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

April Patch Speculation 2021 (2nd Patch Out Now)

Comments

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    My sims are already rich. So what ever small amount of what the Bust the Dust gives is not even a simoleon in the bucket for my sims. So they can reduce that all they want. However there is one thing that I wish that they would reduce is the amount of simoleons that that one inventor sim keeps on calling for every week. It seems like that I can't get by at least 2 days in the game without her calling wanting a thousand simoleons. This seems a little excessive and getting a little annoying. Paying out a couple of thousand simoleons to her every week or so will drain even a rich sim's house funds real quick. So maybe they can reduce that through a patch. I would certainly welcome that. Maybe they can even reduce that in April's patch, that would be nice.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    My sims are already rich. So what ever small amount of what the Bust the Dust gives is not even a simoleon in the bucket for my sims. So they can reduce that all they want. However there is one thing that I wish that they would reduce is the amount of simoleons that that one inventor sim keeps on calling for every week. It seems like that I can't get by at least 2 days in the game without her calling wanting a thousand simoleons. This seems a little excessive and getting a little annoying. Paying out a couple of thousand simoleons to her every week or so will drain even a rich sim's house funds real quick. So maybe they can reduce that through a patch. I would certainly welcome that. Maybe they can even reduce that in April's patch, that would be nice.

I agree
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member

I agree
    I wish that I can say that I'm happy to know that I'm not alone in this because I rather not have this annoyance in my game at all. But at least I know that I'm not the only Simmer that has to put up with this annoyance in the game.
  • Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    edited April 2021
    Ava Max songs - So Am I, Sweet but Psycho, Kings and Queens, My Head and My Heart re-recorded in Simlish
    EywpwvaUcAQSVKC?format=jpg&name=large
    Post edited by Carl_Veluz1992 on
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    My main thing with this patch is the relax in bed animation. Last month they gave us relax in bed but your sim couples can't even chat with each other in bed. They also can't watch tv together in bed. One always stands up to watch. I really hope they add more things for couples to do while relaxing in bed and that includes romantic interactions. It just doesn't feel finished.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member

Given this bit of info, what’s your ETA for the patch? Sometime this week or next?

Given this bit of info, what’s your ETA for the patch? Sometime this week or next?

Maybe this week as they could announce the patch today as well but more likely next week or the week after.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Last month they announced the laundry list at the 10th and the patch at the 24th, i think... so maybe 2 weeks from now we'll have april's patch.

@catloverplayer i also wish for more interactions in bed, like reading. I also wish they expanded those interactions to the (i can't remember in english 😬)... the lounging chair...?

As for bug fixes, Bust the Dust still has so much to be done... but gardening, eating leftovers and many more autonomy related issues is what i wanted them to focus on...
  • Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    Vehicles must come.
  • ChocoSulSulChocoSulSul Posts: 182 Member
    someone knows the time of departure of the blog?
    someone knows the time of departure of the blog?

Maybe 1pm Eastern(?)
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member

I find the phone calls in general annoying. Really, any pop-up that prevents me from playing is a distraction and an irritant. I want all pop-ups disabled.
    I would expect a patch next week or the week after. We only have 2 more weeks left in April.
  • kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    I'd expect news once the sale is over.
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
    I'm predicting another livestream this month to show off the new patch features.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    edited April 2021
    Last week of April it is then
    Wait hold up, we’re in the last week of April already 😳😳 felt like April just started
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    Wait hold up, we’re in the last week of April already 😳😳 felt like April just started

mood. and its even snowing here so that has ruined any summery/spring vibe there was couple days ago so it feels even more weird
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    When do we get the update ?? It’s looooooooooooooong.
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Probably next week. I expect an announcement on Tuesday.
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    edited April 2021
    I'm hoping to see the other half of the updated traits.I'm especially interested to see what snob, evil and loner will be like when used.
    I hope the bunkbed upper bunk when fully upgraded provides the same energy restoration as the lower bunks.

Next week is the last week.
    Dianesims wrote: »
    When do we get the update ?? It’s looooooooooooooong.

If I were a betting man I'd say Thursday Next Week.
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    So serious gameplay and bug fixes are out the window. Hair does nothing for gameplay and doesn't address any serious bug's. The baby is still a object and my Sims still won't knit. We still have not gotten spiral stairs or a pool slide but yeah we got more hair.