Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited April 2021
    Does anyone know if the bake cupcake machine items in oven mod still works?

Or if there is a mod that lets you bake/cook the cupcakes and pastries in the oven? Or maybe on a smaller device that does not look like hah well 'that huge thing' :D
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    @Lyrie SrslySims’ Complete Cooking Overhaul includes that, if you don’t mind all the other features.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    @AyKooChao Hello I’m not into that mods whole system even if I find it amazing, thanks though for responding.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Ziafar wrote: »
    @Chazzy For a mot stopping the festival notifications look on Bienchien's mod No festival notifications on her site
    @telemwill For a mod that lets you buy a lot of plants and harvestable on the phone check Bienchien's mod Buy more phone.
    telemwill wrote: »
    @Chazzy For a mot stopping the festival notifications look on Bienchien's mod No festival notifications on her site
    @telemwill For a mod that lets you buy a lot of plants and harvestable on the phone check Bienchien's mod Buy more phone.

Thank you! I have so many of Bienchen's mods, but did not know about this one. It Is in her section for Seasons mods (Jahreszeiten) if anyone else is also looking for this.

@Ziafar @telemwill Hey, I just checked Bienchien's mod page under both the Seasons and Snowy Escape sections and I did not see the mod that disables the Snowy Escape festival notification alerts.
  • ZiafarZiafar Posts: 702 Member
    @Chazzzy It is in her City Living mods
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    I wish we had a mod that makes longer seasons (56 days for me) and a hike everywhere mod, I want my Sims to go hiking in Sulani and everywhere else too.
  • ZiafarZiafar Posts: 702 Member
    @Dakota88 Bienchien has a mod called Nature walk for everyone and LittlemsSam has one called Go for a walk.
    @Dakota88 Bienchien has a mod called Nature walk for everyone and LittlemsSam has one called Go for a walk.

Thank you, but not quite what I am looking for (want them to go on a walk like the hike interaction from Snowy Escape).

Anyways, does anyone know a mod that tones down the inspired mood when vacuuming (it's +2 and overshadows everything)? It's bad, my Sims are inspired all the time or they have dirty houses.
    Also, is there a mod that makes skill classes from DU available for children too?
    @Chazzzy It is in her City Living mods

thanks!
    edited April 2021
    Is there a mod out there that disables the “voting is now open/closed” notifications?

I disabled NPCs from being able to vote or make changes to NAPs via the Options menu but seeing the notifications appear anyway as though they are voting is a bit annoying.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Dakota88 wrote: »

Thank you, but not quite what I am looking for (want them to go on a walk like the hike interaction from Snowy Escape).

Anyways, does anyone know a mod that tones down the inspired mood when vacuuming (it's +2 and overshadows everything)? It's bad, my Sims are inspired all the time or they have dirty houses.

Zero has some mods for Bust the Dust, one of them takes out the inspired moodlet but keeps the others. I like it. I can still have my sims get embarassed when their house is filthy.
    Is anyone playing with Zerbu's Turbo Careers or Go to School? Does it work properly? How's your experience?
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited April 2021
    i still am hoping for a mod to allow me to tweak fan request spamming to tone it down a notch or three! it is so extremely obnoxious that i generally avoid celebrity statur alltogether and remove any celeb in the game on sight to avoid the obnoxious fan behavior the game seems to overprioretize to no end. being fan request spammed by the same person 7 times in one evening also gets on my nerves. i know about the no fans and paparazzi lot trait but that doesn't stop the overexcessive fan request spamfest
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    texxx78 wrote: »
    Is anyone playing with Zerbu's Turbo Careers or Go to School? Does it work properly? How's your experience?

I play with Go to School. It works great! I haven't tried the careers.

Thanks! Last update was in 2017 according to zerbu's site but i guess there's no need to update considering there hasn't been any update to the way schools work in the game since...
    Turbo careers also hasn't been updated since the same year... maybe it still works for game base careers... haven't found yet anyone that has been using that one recently...
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member

Thanks! Last update was in 2017 according to zerbu's site but i guess there's no need to update considering there hasn't been any update to the way schools work in the game since...
    Turbo careers also hasn't been updated since the same year... maybe it still works for game base careers... haven't found yet anyone that has been using that one recently...
    You are looking at the post date, scroll down for the Change Log of both mods.

Thanks for the tip. I have just checked the change log and both had the latest update in june 2018... better but still a long time ago...
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member

Thanks for the tip. I have just checked the change log and both had the latest update in june 2018... better but still a long time ago...
    What page are you looking at?

Change log for Go To School says:
    unknown.png

Change Log for Turbo Careers says:
    unknown.png
    edited April 2021

What page are you looking at?

Change log for Go To School says:
    unknown.png

Change Log for Turbo Careers says:
    unknown.png

You're right. Im dumb :lol:
    Thank you :) downloading them right away :smiley:
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited April 2021
    I am willing to pay for someone to make a slower eating and drinking mod. I cannot take the update and it's ruining my game. At least that aspect of it.
    I donate to various patreons so I have no issue with paying modders.
    Atleast 16 bites before the food is finished. 😀

mehh i'd rather pay for a mod that allows me to make conversations private to prevent random sims from butting in the moment you start a chat or at least the ability to kick unwanted intruders out of it! dates on public lots are a nightmare due to intrusive sims and don't ever bother proposing on public lots..... it is already a challenge to set the mood due to endless autonomous weather complaining and it is nearly impossible to keep sims out of your conversations! proposing on public lots is pretty much suicide because of this due to a guaranteed embarassed moodlet due to intrusive sims turning the conversation awkward
  • simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    If someone has a fight with a room mate and you want them to move out is there a mod that gives an option to ask a disliked sim to move out?
    I have one sim that just hounded on his longtime best friend and room mate for yelling at the sim's toddler brother in law who they just took in.
    It would be nice if there was a mod that added the option to ask a sim to leave or tell a sim to leave rather then having to do it manually.
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,325 Member
    Now that the recent patch has sped up sims eating, has anyone made a mod to slow them back down again? The "three bites and done" is too quick for my tastes and gameplay style.

Somewhere around 6 to 8 bites for the food to disappear would be closer to what I'd like. But maybe not so much "idle time" sniffing their food and admiring their forks. :lol:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Has anyone made a mod that is equivalent to the Control Pets mod? It still works for me, but it would be nice to have an updated version.
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    Hi! I would like to request a mod that unlocks and makes available all the Parenthood place setting patterns for use. I was browsing through debug and found that there were actually more than what the game lets us choose from. Thank you :)