Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Watcher Watches

Comments

• emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @DivaDoodle Oh yes, much better luck when watching shows with my parents. ;) (Although some of my generation might disagree because they don't think Leave It To Beaver is all that great but I LOVED it! :star: ) They killed cable tv when I was in 3rd grade (said there was too much junk on there, which was totally true, but it's WAY worse now...) so we'd watch whatever they taped from TV and VHS movies growing up. :mrgreen:
    My oldest brother introduced me to A LOT of various kinds of music and so has husband. I love it. :blush:
    AlexaKry wrote: Β»
    @emorrill : :D I loved the hair of their lead singer Robert Smith! I always envied him that it looked like that!!! I wanted that haircut, too, when I was young! And yes, some of their songs were very good, like "Lullaby" (great video as well!)
    Lol, what do we do when we are in love! Great that you tried to like Depeche Mode for him.... I think that you didnΒ΄t get him in the end? o:)

@AlexaKry No I didn't....
    But that's okay because my husband is a 1000x better of a man than he is. :mrgreen:<3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    emorrill wrote: Β»

@AlexaKry No I didn't....
    But that's okay because my husband is a 1000x better of a man than he is. :mrgreen:<3

THIS I believe instatly!!!! <3
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@DivaDoodle I love Joy's hummingbird picture and Jimmy sliding down the banister is just too cool!
    yum, looks like chocolate milk in those bottles. :grin:
    The skilling pictures with the tots are adorable. I love how they interact with them.
    lol at Cherie wanting to do it all herself, except for the clean up. Silly sim that goes with motherhood.
    I sure hope Branch appreciates the new job and you giving him another chance. You are so nice not to zap him like you did Linda. :grin:
  • DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

@AlexaKry Yes I think you're right abut her wanting Alfie to clean the potty chairs because she cheered when he did it LOL

But I do think Alfie is very nice to let her get her fill of baby stuff, she sure does love it! I think as much as Victor! But Cherie actually has all these wishes for baby stuff, I can't click on all of them fast enough! she is racking all these points up!

Yes I think it's great how they will look at people they know! And I really like when they get that person in their thought with a smiley face, like Dante does every time he sees Tulip! Even when only an hour has passed! HAHA He is So enthusiastic! LOL

I think Branch and Daveed are friends with benefits, and RI but they do seem to like each other so much! Daveed stays true to Branch. But Branch also likes to try to be RI with everyone, both genders, I think he is a woohoo-aholic :open_mouth: like Anya was! (I calmed her down with Wikerman, once I saw that she especially gravitated towards him! so now she focuses on him)

I love that you wanted your hair to style like Robert Smith! Like this one?
    ZP1MBLU.jpg

@Emorrill, I loved Wally! I always liked when the show showed more of Wally and his dating group with Lumpy and Eddie! hehehe I liked that he was such a nice big brother!

Beve was so funny getting into trouble with his friends Larry, Gilbert & 🐸🐸🐸🐸! I liked 🐸🐸🐸🐸 the best but he wasn't in as many episodes as I wanted!

We didn't have cable until my kids were already mostly grown! I always thought my friends were luckier than me because their parents were so lenient compared to mine! lol but now that I look back it probably was better to use our imaginations outside like my Mom always made us do!

She had a rule that if it was nice outside (which is almost Always is in CA,) then no TV until nighttime! I would go to my GF house to watch the Monkees and Dark Shadows after school, while we did our homework because of my Mom's no TV rule! LOL good ol Mom!)

Good that it didn't work out with the Depeche Dude! Because Look whatcha got Now! <3
    edited April 2021
    Why the heck is poor W.H.I.T.E.Y.'S NAME BALNKED OUT? :s:#
    edit to try
    White
    Whitie
    Whitehee
  • TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

@DivaDoodle

Great update

Don’t play on the stairs PLEASE, you can’t hurt yourself so badly
    "shhhshiii" :)
    Lovely the bus driver β€œside story”
    I love the toddler life stage, so many funny things.
    Hope the job rotation will β€œstraighten up” Branch, he is very strange compared to the otherwise nice bunch you got.

NB:Side note about the music mentioned above
    I still listen to Depeche Mode and The Cure with great pleasure.
    My Depeche favourite:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrC_yuzO-Ss

My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
    edited April 2021
    Why the heck

can be used as drug related slang

My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
    @Tamijo What do mean can be used as drug related slang?! I love that song "Walking in my shoes' and love the lyrics! <3 I sang along :) Thank you for posting it

and your nice comments too! :) I don't know if I have a favorite of theirs as I like them all, I don't think I have heard song I don't like!

edited April 2021
    165 The Watcher Watches: Alfie & Cherie <3 Date #18 Uneventful day, cont. <3

Alfie doesn't have a wish or thought but instead he tries an experiment! (ever the scientist! lol) He wants to see if Watcher can tell what he wants to do! ;) So Alfie paints a picture for Jimmy, of where he would like to take him, since fishing is a love of theirs!
    "But I best bring the whole family along, so there will not be any jealousy from my little JoyJoy!" Alfie thinks, ever mindful of little kids feelings!
    pazkafi.jpg

I Love how Alfie's head follows his painting as I drag it to his backpack! The creators were so clever in doing this, to make us think they are alive! hmmm Well the game IS another reality, a sim-verse so to speak, so mayyyybe, in that sense, they are alive, living there! ;) hehehe
    JQBbd9u.jpg
    pT3iVMY.jpg
    RPk1CwY.jpg

Amelina calls Cherie to chat. Her Bistro and CafΓ© are so successful, and very busy now, and she would like Cherie to join them, since Cherie is a natural cook! It would be a very fun place to work since Cherie's gf's Marigold and Belinda also work there! They could have so much fun together!
    ntDivZ0.jpg

"OH! That is a Very generous offer, Amelina! I will think on it! Yes yes, I'm sure it will be better hours than what I curently have! hahaha, yes Much friendlier people too, I agree! Okay Dear! I will be in touch! Thank you so much for thinking of me! I appreciate it!"
    gydcU3v.jpg
    kdemwWK.jpg
    qSVHe53.jpg

Alfie sees it's about time for the children to come home from school, and calls a sitter. He needs to make sure the sitter will be good, before he will entrust them with his precious tots! LOL it looks like Cherie is already wise to the plan of fishing today!
    "I'm wise to your thoughts, Watcher!"
    yes, I have noticed that!
    MzQQaoI.jpg

Oh Good, it's Nicky! Alfie finds out she is a great sitter! The kids already know her from school, she is the nice hall monitor, not the crabby one! They do their homework, so they can go off and fish with Papa and Mama!
    a5Gp1Gn.jpg
    Hhx9dFv.jpg
    RT3x8og.jpg
    sO3XgIw.jpg
    "Have you finished children?" Alfie asks "I want to get an early start on our fishing!"
    "Yes Papa" says Jimmy.
    "Yes Papa" lies little Joy, well she was Nearly finished, and she wants to fish so much!
    Cherie laughs as she see her darling daughter's thoughts, she doesn't mind, she doesn't blame her at all for the little fib!

The place Papa chooses has a waterfall like in his painting, but this spot is near the beach!
    lR0JOD7.jpg
    QoTMcrP.jpg
    nmj3Yy0.jpg
    gOno4kq.jpg
    EeruWr0.jpg
    T1ftaFj.jpg
    vZbp8dk.jpg

"Sweetheart, where shall we go for a nice meal?" asks Cherie
    I have the perfect spot in mind for a picnic!" says Alfie
    "YAY! Picnic! Picnic!" shout the kids!
    YtjtTQn.jpg
    kFzEGje.jpg
    PgOaf3e.jpg

Jimmy laughs to himself as he passes by little Tana, He's seen her in class but hasn't met her yet. She's getting a scolding, from her Daddy, Dante! Apparently Dante is not pleased his mischievous little daughter was caught playing with matches again!
    But Dante is so kind and gentle with children, not even a scolding will make them cry! He is pure mush and love when it comes to kids! He adores them all, his own and everyone else's!
    XWRRusj.jpg
    yYqgUKO.jpg
    bImfifc.jpg
    pOwcecV.jpg
    UF1grUX.jpg
    JJd7MPp.jpg
    7XHmuDR.jpg

And of course every child loves that his scolding's are followed up with a good joke! haha
    GryM1Ro.jpg
    5s5gZU8.jpg

""Oh this hamburger is delicious, Alfie!" says Cherie
    "I like the hotdog, myself" says Alfie
    qJ7jBRI.jpg
    od261vl.jpg

"I like hot dogs even More than Papa!" says Jimmy, and the parents smile, it's so cute when a son wants to be like his Dad!"
    cOBlaxH.jpg

Jimmy notices when Dante has gone and decides it is OK to meet Tana, a little kid vampire!
    "Oh! She's Nice! Just like a normal kid!" he thinks
    rhXIMDc.jpg
    DZ1gVPC.jpg
    kO0sGsn.jpg

They joke and chat and Jimmy thinks ''Tana reminds me of Red Rose, the girl in the old tattered story book, who had pale skin, black hair and ruby lips."
    Jimmy thinks Tana is funny and interesting, he finds out she is rebellious!
    Ou16IBe.jpg
    K6V1zsv.jpg

Somehow Tana knows about his little brother, Rev! Ohhh, Tana is friends with Joy, that's why! I guess Joy didn't waste anytime to get to meet a vampire! She fulfilled that wish on her own at school! Clever girl!
    ofpPsgr.jpg

Tana is kind of a funny looking kid but a great beauty when aged up!
    UhOh! this face tells me she is ready to age up! :o I wonder if Ace is ready to age up as well! yikes! where has the time gone!
    JqXOvU8.jpg
    SerSN2z.jpg
    TJdRelo.jpg

They stay picnicking till dusk then head home, it's a school night after all!
    Kg21lWa.jpg
    oH1lAq3.jpg

The toddlers have been perfectly taken care of! All stats are fine! Nicky is So good at baby sitting! She will be a wonderful Mom someday!
    zo0zpz2.jpg
    gK3dHUg.jpg
    BQjPE8e.jpg
    3e6DLjU.jpg

Alfie and Cherie read their sweet kids to sleep. Jimmy and Joy like the comfort of their parents bed.
    5jCIX04.jpg
    j1DJKLs.jpg
    cAji8sZ.jpg
    S8qEWQ9.jpg
    WlKjDzW.jpg

I love this boy so much!
    qmbsg9P.jpg

Alfie and Cherie dance together,
    but that doesn't last long when he looks at her like that!
    A236qOT.jpg
    xRw4E4q.jpg
    mUXccI1.jpg
    KqBvNMF.jpg
    Q77lULU.jpg

<3
    Post edited by DivaDoodle on

@bekkasan How did you sneak your comment above others so I almost missed it! :open_mouth: You are as magical as my sims, I'm starting to think!!! <3

Yes I love that pic so much as well! Now I am wondering if maybe I haven't seen all the paintings they can make!

I agree, everything about the tots I find heart melting! They did such an amazing job making them!

hahaha Cherie only wants the fun stuff I think!

I hope Branch is happier and stays out of my hair! lol I never zapped Linda, I made her be Faelie! :o

I can't seem to zap anyone anymore! I don't know what is wrong with me, but I think I must look at them too long, and feeling sorry for them, and then start

thinking stuff like 'what if I was zaaaped away because of my annoying-ness!" :o

Even that Awful Bewitched daughter, I just moved her to the service pool! :D πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
    @DivaDoodle : great update!
    Going fishing with the kids: I wonder how they could catch something, when I see how they chatted all the time during fishing... ;)
    The visualisation of his thoughts is a nice touch of AlfieΒ΄s genius.
    Lol, calling the babysitter much too early to take care it is the right one, thatΒ΄s so mindful, well done Alfie!
    After fishing a picnick at the beach, during the week when school is the next day: never ever would have my parents allow that, itΒ΄s so nice of Alfie and Cherie to make that possible.
    Yes, Jimmy gets his wish to meet a vampire! But wasnΒ΄t he disappointed that it was just a small one, without the teeth?
    He should have said hello to Dante! :D
    :D Tana getting scolded by Dante because she shouldnΒ΄t play with fire, She should listen to her dad! Fire and vampires donΒ΄t go along sooo good!
    Aww, the little toddlers had a nice day, too. They probably didnΒ΄t miss their family at all. :p They look so sweet!
    So the bed was taken by the kids, where did Alfie and Cherie sleep that nght? I guess it was the fairy house theyΒ΄ve chosen? after all they already were in it, right? B)
    Gosh, I have to visit Alfarin and Milton again, Alfie looks soooo good, I miss mine!

@divadoo Wow...lots of lovely pictures.
    Sounds like a good idea for Cherie to enjoy working with friends.
    Nice idea for the family to go fishing. It looks like the kids caught the only fish.
    Goodness I hope Tana does not play with matches again!
    I love picnics! They always seem to have so much fun.
    Jimmy really wanted to meet her. They are cute chatting together.
    Do you play with aging off? I'm guessing you do. Why does Tana making faces make you think she is ready to age up? She could just have gas? :lol:
    I'm glad they had a fun afternoon and evening.
    Hmm, did I sneak my comment above the others? :grin: I like to keep you on your toes!
    I love the toddlers and that is why they get a nice long toddler hood in my saves. I don't like rushing the skills and books. I want bonding time too. :heart:
    Cherie better learn to do the icky stuff too. Alfie might be at work and she can't leave that stinky stuff sitting all day. :grin:
    I think your terminology and mine mean the same thing. You zapped Linda into a totally new being.
    Some I don't feel sorry for. Like pesky paparazzi when I actually allow them in the game.
    I don't think you get zapped for being annoying, possibly just being creepy and harassing former husbands and trying to get back with them even though you didn't like them the first time. :grey_question:
    I love that you wanted your hair to style like Robert Smith! Like this one?
    ZP1MBLU.jpg

Yes! This one!
    Or the slightly longer one here:
    t5atLRMb.jpg

I looved this messyness! And the blackness! Still do!
    Unfortunately my hair is soooo slick that I could forget of getting his haisstyle done....
    But at least it was black for years, when the color stayed in my hair after coloring it.
    Now itΒ΄s just grey and white and a bit of muddish and worse luck the black color becomes yellowish soon after coloring...
    But: IΒ΄ve found a hairgel that let me have the tousled look finally!
    edited April 2021

What do mean can be used as drug related slang?!
    The word you wonder why got hearts
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @DivaDoodle

Enjoyed this update, amazing how he told you what he wanted to do without
    having a clear wish hehe.
    They seemed to have a nice time fishing, I'm so bad letting my sims go fish lol, usually do that with
    teens when they are in a cranky mood lol. :D

@AlexaKry Thank you so glad you liked it! well Alfie made it an easy choice to me to write by his painting (and also Jimmy & Joy had the fishing wish! )

Oh me either, no fun was ever planned on schools days! All we were allowed was babysitting for the neighbors and a few times a neighbor lady called to have us come over to learn making taffy and other goodies, to help with our girl scout badge!

Hahaha I was so busy staring at Dante & Tana, I didn't think to interrupt! :)<3 Finally Dante ran off to swim in the ocean with Tulip, so I saw a good chance for Jimmy, and when I clicked on Joy I saw her wish had already been fulfilled!

Oh Alfie and Cherie woo'd and slept in the lounge bed upstairs on the roof! Now I want a lounge bed on the roof! It seems so romantic to see the stars and the tips of palm leaves! I Imagine Bekkasan has a romantic house with all sorts of palms, tropical plants and flowers like plumeria and ginger!

When you go visit Alfarin and Milton remember to take pics for me! <3

I'm glad you found the right hair gel! I was going to suggest 8 cans of hairspray! LOL

hmmm but I always think you are a young girl in your 20's still. Are you quite Certain that is grey and not some other highlights in your hair?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

@bekkasan Good! I'm glad you think Cherie would have more fun with friends cooking rather than attempting being a journalist (which she is awful at!) lol.

Oh, Everyone caught fish but poor Cherie!

lol I love Tana! I wonder if her mischievousness will calm down or become even more pronounced when she ages to teen! I better give her the immune to fire! :o just in case!

Yes I play with aging off! ''Why does Tana making faces make you think she is ready to age up? She could just have gas? :lol:''' LOLπŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ I just tend to think when I see a child always looking with that frozen expression, it means they are ready, and bored with still being a child! But I will have to actually play her as an active to see if she is still having fun on her own? OR is she moping about like her big sister Tula did, when Nothing I did made her smile till Tristan was near her! Tula was so easy to tell she was ready to age up! I don't think she has stopped smiling since!

I like the toddlers to have a nice long time too! they are such an adorable stage! We aren't ready for Illusion or Reverie to age up yet, or for Jimmy and Joy to age up yet, either! there is still so much for them to experience, most of their childhood was sad & lonesome, delivering newspapers was their only fun! :o

hahaha Yes Cherie better learn the icky stuff! But I already saw her washing a dish and cleaning out the fridge, on her own, which is great because maids aren't happening in this house!

Ahhh Yes OK! We mean the same thing! Zapped into a new being! I don't think I want Branch out of the picture. Yep, Linda I never felt sorry for, I just plain didn't like her! She played with Gladsten's feelings too much and made him cry too many times! To me, she seemed almost sociopathic! She wasn't even a very good good mother, in fact I saw no redeeming actions on her part.

Branch is just so strange with his innocent smile yet bizarre behavior, I think he needs to stay. He never hurts anyone and is never mean, just very very weird! :D Plus Daveed seems to love him.

omg I don't think I could ever have the papps in my game! :D or Zombies!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

Tamijo, ohhh OK I get it now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

@Silverofdreams30 LOL He didn't really, that's why I put in the ---> ;)

but he did paint the painting, and the kids did have the wish! so it seemed like a good idea!

Oh does fishing help cranky teens? I will have to try that! :)

Thank you! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

@DivaDoodle

The fishing just prevent them from causing too much
    trouble while cranky lol- :D
    edited April 2021
    166 The Watcher Watches: Alfie & Cherie <3 Date #19 <3

It's Early morning and Jimmy comes in to check on his siblings. Staying on the honor roll is in the back of his mind, but in the front of his mind is making baby brother Reverie laugh!
    bnTwi4U.jpg
    ecXyYnt.jpg

Jimmy has his bath, while Illusion and Rev have a chat. ''Where is Mama?''
    ''Shall we phone her?''
    mO74m5I.jpg
    9HbrkQa.jpg
    EYghAnn.jpg
    mP2LNxd.jpg
    I2aUQde.jpg

Cherie wakes, and is repulsed by the stinky potty chairs. (finally!) And Watcher is also repulsed, so I direct Alfie to clean the other one! LOL
    "How can such a stinky mass come from someone so adorable?! Maybe I should contemplate that!" No Alfie, please don't! lol
    Ma6Sqik.jpg
    p3YJe8q.jpg
    pGrQMu7.jpg

The lovers pass each other in the front yard, happy to see each other, of course!
    "Hi Lovely one!"
    ""mm hi there, handsome!"
    kkxOeft.jpg
    XXTleEX.jpg

"I think we need to have a party, so we can get to know our classmates better and become better friends!" says Joy
    GK8qL3r.jpg

"Why don't you just call up and invite Terek over, sis, You are not fooling anyone saying you wish the whole class come over, you know!" says big brother Jimmy, his eyes twinkling. He Loves to tease his sister, and make her blush!

"ACK! Noooo! Come on Jimmy, that is too embarrassing! You have to help me with this! YOU be the host!" pleads little Joy, blushing deep pink.

"Hahaha OK, Joyjoy! I'll ask Papa if we can have a party after school, today" says Jimmy, smiling because he Was right, after all! He had done a double take the other day, when he caught Joy & Terek both sneaking glances and embarrassed smiles to each other, when he was helping to deliver the new school books to Joy's teacher!
    K8ipZGu.jpg
    2dSyPCf.jpg

But Where IS Papa? Have he and Mama not come down from their morning slumber yet?
    LOL We should have known! that one smile hello, was all it took, for our lovers!
    ahLvIfr.jpg

Watcher finds them, In the driveway, in the front yard, still in their pajamas,
    tST2oha.jpg

and of Course, intelligent enough to know to avoid going inside the house, just now, where they will be bombarded with 4 children clamoring for their attention!
    s6TLGLw.jpg

They find a secluded spot! ah so young at heart and in love! <3
    8por9zU.jpg
    5STA5zE.jpg
    UD4tSXs.jpg

Later that morning Jimmy says
    "Papa is it ok if we have some classmates over for a party after school today?"

"Of course my son, Mama and I will be pleased for you and Joy to socialize more!" says Alfie

Thanks Papa. I'm not inviting the whole class, just a few friends we'd like to get to know better!"
    9lRCSQY.jpg
    RKOn4qV.jpg
    bvVYXvl.jpg

"Is it ok if a few sleep over too?"
    "Yes, that's fine, Jimmy. And it's a good idea to keep it smaller, if you want to concentrate on getting to know certain likes and traits! says Alfie.
    8whPPVF.jpg
    Ugk1QZc.jpg
    WWEEXKY.jpg
    Oh1J7se.jpg

Overhearing, Joy smiles, as she fishes from the middle of the room! LOL
    wy6ahFL.jpg

AHA! Watcher finally sees the new newspaper carrier! awww She is sweet! Little Jasmine Flower. Hopefully Jimmy remembered to invite her!
    kThVccv.jpg
    47yuWCf.jpg
    y7Fir8X.jpg
    keeA7V2.jpg
    uAtyAr8.jpg

Alfie gets a call from Max, they chat, and catch up and then Alfie has his chance to ask
    "Max I was wondering if you ever had seen a kind of misty unclear vison, in our timelines. I saw Myself and Cherie and our children together, but sometimes I had the feeling that instead of myself, it looked like, and actually felt like, it was you there! Then as quickly as I would see it, it was myself again!"
    57iC3UP.jpg
    E6j2U90.jpg
    bHeRNHj.jpg
    MDSZLQI.jpg

"No, Alfie I have not seen that as yet, but I did see that you do have more children with Cherie! 2 more!
    And also there are many timelines now, with You and Cherie now! Have you seen that?!" asks Max excitedly.
    6UnCtdQ.jpg

"Yes I saw that myself! imagine 2 more precious little ones! I am truly blessed with Cherie, aren't I?!!! says Alfie
    4KsMCQ8.jpg

"Yes you truly are, indeed my friend! We should get our families together, soon, it would be so enjoyable a time!" says Max
    "I will keep you informed if I see what you saw, that is very curious indeed! I'll let you know!"

"Yes please do, Max! thanks for calling, bye now."
    twbGrjU.jpg
    Fsc9fOH.jpg

And Cherie and Alfie spruce up the house, cleaning potty chairs and making treats, to help make the upcoming party fun.

🌹🌹🌹
    @DivaDoodle Took me down memory lane reading you talk about the Leave It To Beaver characters. :blush:
    Eddy was definitely a hoot, but I couldn't stand him sometimes. :p I really couldn't stand Lumpy! (Or maybe it was his dad? I can't remember. :lol: ) Wally was definitely :love:
    Whi'tey (which I couldn't believe was censored either and I actually knew exactly who you were talking about. ;) - Thanks for the info on that @Tamijo ) really wasn't in many episodes huh? I wonder why? πŸ€”
    Ward was like the perfect dad. :star: My dad came pretty close to being that perfect. ;) I can honestly say my parents were very similar to them. (Only my mom didn't dress in high heels and wear pearls to go grocery shopping! :joy: )
    I always thought my friends were luckier than me because their parents were so lenient compared to mine!
    ^Tell me about it! :lol: I was SO jealous of all my friends that had cable TV. Ah well, my little bro and I were gamers anyway. :naughty:
    Good that it didn't work out with the Depeche Dude! Because Look whatcha got Now! <3
    ^Yep. :blush: Hee hee.
    "Depeche dude!" :joy: He was a sensitive and caring guy (VERY much so for a man!) but he had a lot of issues with his self-esteem and I saw more of that when he got back into dating my college roommate after his mission. (They dated in high school. She was the girl I was trying to beat out, but when I got to know her I realized she was really sweet and look, we became roommates! :grin: ) Anyhoo, I just couldn't be with a man as insecure as he is, but mostly, it just wasn't meant to be.
    ----
    I Love how Alfie's head follows his painting as I drag it to his backpack! The creators were so clever in doing this, to make us think they are alive!
    ^I never noticed that! :smiley: I love discovering little ways EA made the sims feel real. <3
    Ha ha, I saw the name Nicky and automatically thought a guy for some reason. :lol::grimace:
    Aww look at all of them fishing as a family. <3
    "Ah, a red snapper. Very tasty!" <--- Sorry, that's a quote from a very silly movie don't mind me. :p I was referring to Joy's catch.
    What person didn't play with matches as a kid? :p
    Yeah scoldings from my parents were never followed up with a joke...
    Man I could go for a hamburger or hot dog right now. :yum: I'm trying to do better with my eating lately.....
    Me thinks Jimmy is a bit smitten by Tana. :blush: She's very pretty.
    Do you have that babysitting mod that's out there? (That's supposed to make them better babysitters). I haven't tried it yet. :p
    Aww, the reading to sleep photos. <3
    Great post. :)

Sorry @AlexaKry I can't seem to dig the messy black hair and guyliner. :lol::kissing_heart:
    @DivaDoodle

jimmy is a cute child, how fun he gets to have a
    slumber party, hope the kids do more than just their homework! :D
    Alfie and Cherie sit in a tree kissing! <3

@divadoo That is interesting how you decide it is time to age them. You must watch them very closely. I do remember the sad and forlorn pictures of Tula as a child. Since most of my stories are controlled by me I am looking forward to see what happens WHEN (sigh, taking too long) I get Supernatural Island finished. I plan on it being mostly autonomous with me directing only if they need help with skills or work related things.

I dunno Branch's creepy look is hurtful enough! :lol: I took some pics of Branch when I was testing in my testing Moonlight Falls game the other day. I will try to post them in my random thread sometime today and will tag you. :grin:

haha, Glad to see Cherie decided to help with the potties. :grin:
    lol at Jimmy. He sounds just like a mean ole' teasing brother to Joy.
    Fishing from the living room sounds like fun!!
    I expect Watcher had a little hand in making Jasmine Flower. :smiley: She is adorable. <3
    They don't normally wear cute dresses and pretty hairdo's.
    I knew Cherie and Alfie would agree with the party. Nice they are cleaning and helping to make treats for the kids.

@emorrill aww lol All Lumpy and Larry were interested in was eating it seemed! :D I loved when Lumpy's Dad referred to him as Clarence!

oh lol our Mom's did wear heels and pearls or neck scarf to go grocery shopping, but everyone's Mom dressed up in those days! lol

aww poor Depech Dude! Did he end up with your roomy?

Nicky is really Good! I had her in my last game, and accidently either dismissed or did something and she would never come back to baby sit at Dante's house :( Finally I played another family and Nicky was the one who came! My little boy sim grew up and married her!

No I don't have a baby sitting mod, I just check their traits, take off klepto and double check that they have family oriented. Nicky already has F.O.

''"Ah, a red snapper. Very tasty!" <--- Sorry, that's a quote from a very silly movie don't mind me. :p I was referring to Joy's catch.'' OK I don't remember that one! I need a Hint!
    Here is my line for you : ''I caught you a delicious Bass!"😁🀣

''What person didn't play with matches as a kid? '' ME! But in 6th grade my friend and I tried her Mom's cigarettes, and her Mom got Really Mad and chased us down the street yelling and I thought she was trying to smack us! We were too fast, so then she called my Mom! :#

No we didn't get a joke following a scolding either, but I do remember when I was 4 or 5, my Dad pretending he didn't notice a book hidden in my pants to prevent a spanking's sting!

Oh you think Jimmy is smitten by little kid Tana? hmm I didn't get that feeling. Besides Ace is fascinated by her and I think loooves her! (Aiden's sweet shy kid) But we never know with my sims who is going to fall for who.

Thank you for liking it! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~πŸ’–

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you, I just love Jimmy so much!πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’•

Well it will be a house party then they can ask whoever they want to sleep over. I already think Joy will invite Terek, but I will be on the look out for who Jimmy gravitates to!

Yes they surprised me, I thought Alfie and Cherie were heading to the fairy castle!πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~πŸ’–

@bekkasan Well I'd rather they just stay kids! or teens stay teens! But I can't have my sims moping around! It really bothers me!

I already know that Fawn and Ari need to become YA (against My wants!) because they deliberately have that mopey face so much these days, to break my heart! And hardly ever laugh! Just to torture me! And I can only take so much mopey emo faces! 😒😒😒

Yes I scrutinize every one on the lot I'm on, to see how they are really doing. Sometimes it is even more telling when it is not my active family! Another tell is when the paired couple will come together for some lovin but then just walk away after to do some other activity, that tells me something is amiss, like do they only like each other for that, and not normal companionship,? or when it is only one of the partners making the loving overtures and the other just goes along with it, (Ethereal and Branch I found did all of those) then I know it was a mismatch. But she and Laz are so crazy about each other and do so much together! That was a good choice she made!

I can't wait to see what you discover in supernatural Island! I am so so so looking forward to it, and see what you discover! <3

Oh awesome! I want to see your Branch! I will go have a look! :)

Yes Jasmine was the normal ug sim, and I was looking for another fairy and saw a cutie I had saved! Then she went invisible from the hips Up, see already she is a problem child! Then there was NO newspaper girl outfit anymore to choose! lol Then she had the nerve and audacity to have the mopey Face! :# I Hope she will be worth all the trouble! I don't like being in CAS that long and repeatedly! All I wanted πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ was a fairy that was cute and sweet like Danny's BΓ©bΓ©!!!

haha I can't imagine a sim ever saying o to a party! They love the parties tooo much! :):smiley:

@DivaDoodle
    Wow that painting is perfect. Really love that one.
    Mine is definitely very real o:)
    Nice job offers, think she will
    Wonderful idea to go fishing. Might be a good meal in it too.

That is amazing, did you so some editing or is that just a perfect screenshot.
    XWRRusj.jpg

Very lovely setting for a nice picnic
    Ya that baby sitter looks like a nice girl, would trust her too

I like the blue wings – but those black ones, come on EA they are not too nice are they.
    Good big brother, teasing is fine but have to help little sister with her boy issues.
    Very cute the paper girl
    I’m sure the kids will have a perfect party, more worried about the timeline clash that seems to be coming.

edited April 2021
    @DivaDoodle Lol! I remember Lumpy liking pistachio ice cream and my little self was like, "Yuck!"
    And yes it was great when his dad called him Clarence. :lol:
    Yes, Depeche Dude did end up marrying my roommate. ;) I wanna say they have 4 kids and 2 are a set of twins.
    In all honesty, I thought she could do better than him, but...sometimes God has plans set in place that we don't understand. They seem very happy together and that's all that matters. <3
    Here is my line for you : ''I caught you a delicious Bass!"😁🀣

58dSxh438V3ztjFuZHDH2F2LY2-BrqpHv5mMJX5RpH7yq62F3i-njsbYSHN1h9f2V-GE9Wrcd6r3pRMryQCusARLBdgM799y3yU9a3vvsCFfySEfEX-fKHOdjHQpgIDwkxGmKnI=s0-d
    :mrgreen: Cool points awarded to you my friend. :star: Flippin' SWEET! :lol:
    I don't think there's a Mormon out there who isn't familiar with that movie, since it was made by ones and Jon Heder is one. :p
    Although I will say that hubby does not find that movie funny AT ALL and I'm like, "Boy! What's wrong with you!?" :lol:
    The movie quote I threw out was from Weird Al Yankovic's UHF movie. (See hubby thinks THAT one is funny, but not Napoleon Dynamite!? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ )
    Anyhoo,
    ME! But in 6th grade my friend and I tried her Mom's cigarettes, and her Mom got Really Mad and chased us down the street yelling and I thought she was trying to smack us! We were too fast, so then she called my Mom! :#
    ^Yikes! :grimace:
    Smart putting a book under your pants to alleviate the spank sting. But, awwwwww. :cry:
    Oh. I forgot Ace has the hots for Tana. :p
    Thanks for the reply comments. <3

@emorrill omg that DANCE!!!:D How many takes did it take to do that? I bet he just burst out laughing every time! LOL omg I just LOVE him!

Oh Interesting that your hubby doesn't like it and Does like Weird Al! we are the opposite!😁😁😁

I love chatting w/you! <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top