Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help with sims 4 lets play

I like to watch lets play sims 4 challenge videos. My problem is I don't know how to find what I'm looking for. It takes me literally hours to find anything I want to watch. For example let's say I'm watching Vixella's Not So Berry Challenge. I want to see grey generation part 92. What comes up is other simmers and different videos. Or I will get vixella grey part 60 or part 71 etc. BUT NOT WHAT I WANT. And never in order. IS there a way I can binge watch with every episode right there for me to click on . It is driving me crazy. Almost to the point of crying I get so frustrated. Sometimes on the top right you'll see the next episode, but not every time. How do I bring up a full playlist by just one You tuber?

Comments

• Options
    NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    If you go to their specific channel, there is a category for playlists, and you'll be able to see all of their playlists which will let you find everything in one place. If they don't actually have playlists for the LP, I think the next best option is to use the search feature from their channel, not YT's overall search feature.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited April 2021
    Some creators will have playlists on their channel playlists page that will contain the entirety of a series. You could try looking in the playlist section of their channel. Not all do this though.