Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your born-in-game Sims!

Comments

• Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    edited March 2021
    This is Everly & Elle, the generation 20 kids of my legacy. Haven’t decided which one will be heir yet.
    4pTnhbM.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,907 Member
    From my challenge save,

Everett
    4vZMDTr.png
    Nelly
    VzIcYDe.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • anskuplaysanskuplays Posts: 49 Member
    edited March 2021
    p0pzkxm.png

These two are Gwendolyn and Deborah, the daughters of my sim Nella and Paolo Rocca (Paolo sits on the sofa in the background)

The guy with the denim shirt is their big brother Cameron.
  • verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    Kita5399 wrote: »
    This is Everly & Elle, the generation 20 kids of my legacy. Haven’t decided which one will be heir yet.
    4pTnhbM.png
    Where did you find those eye lashes - they are stunning
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    verlainem wrote: »
    Kita5399 wrote: »
    4pTnhbM.png
    Where did you find those eye lashes - they are stunning
    Unfortunately I’m not 100% sure, they are listed in my mods folder simply as “long eyelashes”. I’ve had them in my game for a long time (before I started more carefully organizing my folders). They are in the eyeliner category, and my best guess would be from the creator S-club on TSR, as that’s where I’ve gotten most of my makeup CC.
  • GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    Excuse some of the derpy/overly serious expressions. I used the transport a sim mod to get everyone in one spot, but my game won't handle the addition of putting my Sims into any sort of poses. These are also my current living Sims.

Parents - Grim & Aislinn (Aislinn is my third generation born in game Sim)

l6MiSRY.png

Daughters (Group 1 L-R, Dahlia, Ankou, Cerise, Daena, Shai, Akasha, Daeria)

NJkfaV6.png

Daughters (Group 2 L-R, Inanna, Erishkigal, Cerridwen, Selene, Lilitu, Makaria, Kore)

6hUxzl8.png

Sons (L-R, Bran, Aken, Hades, Mordecai, Pendragon, Samael, Thanatos, Erlik)

iUmZmPW.png

Grandsons (L-R, Seth, Jabari, Michael, Byron)

dgZrKjS.png

Granddaughters (L-R, Alina, Delilah, Violet, Sade, Jet, Amber, Ophelia, Tanith)

OhHPDBL.png
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    edited March 2021
    I've been playing a legacy/100 baby challenge-type save for the last couple of years now, and I have so many sims to choose from! Here are a few of my favorites over the generations.

51033284361_12c0427703_k.jpg

51032553318_9151e70289_k.jpg

51033376892_62f1314a55_k.jpg

Father Winter has some good genes.
    51032544253_15fde9f947_k.jpg

This sim was adopted in-game, but close enough.
    50176733943_618438de10_k.jpg
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • LazzialLazzial Posts: 159 Member
    S5luzvp.jpg

Really an amazing likeness
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    These are my latest two to age to YA. They are the sons of Billie Jang. Their father is the son of a CAS sim and a random townie. I like how they turned out.
    Esau:
    HBOoxrU.png

Jacob:
    Wvi7HCB.png

(Almost all my twin names are kind of cheesy and I grew up in the Bible belt, if you're wondering)
  • HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    edited March 2021
    This is lovely Lily who was born to my founder in the Build Newcrest challenge, and Dina Caliente. She managed to inherit the best genes from both parents.

M1sYXnx.png

hRu4use.png

aSE16f8.gif
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,859 Member
    These are my only born-in-game Sims. From the save I've been playing for the last four years. Juliette, Hannah, and Isabel. They started out as triplets and I aged Juliette to teen and Hannah to child. Isabel has been a toddler for 4 years. :p I've grown so attached to their current stages but I think I'm going to age Isabel up soon.

YzfjVg1.png
  • Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    Here are mine. I haven't played in over 4 years so I'm just getting back into the game. These kids were born from the first families I created for the game way back when it released.

She is one of my original born in game sims. She's just about to age up, but the pictures behind her are from what she looked like originally. She's a preteen now.
    H9LfINq.jpg

The taller one is the second child of my original family. These are all of her children.
    3nwFoqG.png

This is the first time I messed with the Moschino studio thing. Don't really know how to take large group shots, yet.
    mrGNtTF.png
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Here's my born-in-game Sim, Holly, with her parents.

51041410248_17d612672e_b.jpg

Holly's sister, Carolyn, and cousin, Natalia, were also born in game.

51044671998_48787a8355_b.jpg

Holly's son, Sebastian, was born in game as well.

51044672893_fec3bbafda_b.jpg

And here's Rosemary Kringle, born in game to Kris and Jessica.

51045494602_4f7385aaf3_b.jpg

I never give born-in-game Sims plastic surgery, so some of them are a little funny looking, but I love them that way.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    edited March 2021
    In my Stone Age save the 3rd Gen has aged into teenagers.

I especially like the 2 grandsons of Morgyn Ember who resemble him very much. <3

14.03.21_23-45-0895kbr.jpg

15.03.21_14-11-399tk4f.jpg

15.03.21_14-40-34i5k6j.jpg

15.03.21_14-55-39p6jrf.jpg

The two are cousins.

This one turned out very handsome too:

15.03.21_15-12-430hk3e.jpg

Grandson of Caleb Vatore.
    Post edited by Busufu on
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

These two siblings were born in the game.
    Aaron-Lexie.jpg

And these two are their parents.
    Oliver-Debra-Ashton.jpg

Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Cousins Bruno Veleta and Belinda Westbrook.

Malcolm Landgraab & Nina Caliente > Jessica Landgraab & Ernesto Veleta > Kallie Veleta & Adam Gregory > Belinda Gregory & Brett Westbrook.

Malcolm Landgraab & Nina Caliente > Jessica Landgraab & Ernesto Veleta > Fernando Veleta & Bria Luna > Bruno Veleta.

ofrZ2lG.png
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    My current legacy sims.

The parents also born in game. Dad is related to Orange Bailey-Moon as Oliva had another child not with Thorne. Mom is daughter of my founder.
    4a7WNJM.png

The kids

Briana (first born)
    1Xgfg65.png

Bryce (second born)
    BRcJeiA.png

The twins Brian and Brooklyn (current heir). Brian died after he aged up from embarrassment thanks to having a mood swing. Brooklyn is a spellcaster and is working on bringing him back.
    2XaQB1E.png
    7KVIQOe.png

And in another family this is the daughter of Orange Bailey-Moon and one of my sims. She is my profile picture and one of my favorites to play.
    JCZMgWz.png
  • monjr8302monjr8302 Posts: 256 Member

04-22-18_12-41-56nbspAM.png

How did you get this photo that she is looking at with all the sims?
  • Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    monjr8302 wrote: »

I don't know if this is specifically what this person has, but I have a similar frame that puts one of the CAS photos (like when you finish creating a family and are uploading to the gallery) in it. You can change the background and the poses + the color of the frame. You can also lock to photo because if it's unlocked, it will change ever time someone ages up.

I'm on mobile right now so I can't grab you a link, but just look up "Ravasheen TS4" and scroll her page. She's got some really cool other content, too.
  • monjr8302monjr8302 Posts: 256 Member
    Mstybl95 wrote: »

I don't know if this is specifically what this person has, but I have a similar frame that puts one of the CAS photos (like when you finish creating a family and are uploading to the gallery) in it. You can change the background and the poses + the color of the frame. You can also lock to photo because if it's unlocked, it will change ever time someone ages up.

I'm on mobile right now so I can't grab you a link, but just look up "Ravasheen TS4" and scroll her page. She's got some really cool other content, too.

I found what you are talking about but it's not exactly what I was asking. I do like her mod though. My question is how was that photo that looks like the save file photo able to be used in the game. Hope that makes sense.
  • BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    Mstybl95 wrote: »

I found what you are talking about but it's not exactly what I was asking. I do like her mod though. My question is how was that photo that looks like the save file photo able to be used in the game. Hope that makes sense.

I have the mod Mstybl95 was talking about, it turns the save file photo into a picture that updates when the household changes.
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,907 Member
    Everett and Nelly aged up to kids :)@Karababy52
    TQzSpx3.png
    EOojKej.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    I finally have an aged up born in game sim to share!

This is Ruby. Upon aging up, I gave her different brows and a skin overlay. I didn't edit anything else except clothes and hair :)
    0dKAgrh.png
    6WLHzRl.png

And here are her parents.
    n1yvuz8.png
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    @permanentrose Beautiful child and parents!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,849 Member
    Forgot to share these I guess.
    b06WBoA.png
    Axtpeob.png
    VUdK2nU.png
    These are Don's children with Summer and Travis here they aren't together but they found it easier helping each other out after cutting Don out.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top