Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Werewolfs, Zombies or fairy

2...Next

Comments

• CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    Werewolves!
    Not the monster kind though; but a kind of kind wolflike creature, scarily hairy and silly. And I want menstruation to trigger the change.

Interesting...🤔

And.....would this work the same for males? Or...
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    Yup! Genders are up to the player. :p
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
    edited April 2021
    -I have a feeling the next EP will feature the big three
    -What big three?
    -The big three.
    -What big three?
    -Werewolves, zombies or fairies
    -That's not a thing
    -That's definitely a thing
    -No it's not
    -Everytime we ask a supernatural Sim, we ask one of the three.
    -So what you ask now, the Genie?
    -How do you know about the Genie?
    -I've played The Sims 2, in 2008 when Freetime cames out
    -So, you see my point.
    -No. I don't. There are no supernatural EP
    -Vampires-?
    --It's a game pack
    -Ha, ha. A game pack is a EP with less content.
    Post edited by Mak27 on
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    When Werewolves to finally become a reality in Sims 4, I want both Male & Female Woofies to have body hair, claws, canine fangs/nose & new facial hair. The can have a choice to look like Teen Wolf, Twilight Werewolf or Harry Potter/Underworld Werewolf.
    Also, bringing back Moonlight Falls with the Lunar Moon from Sims 3. ;)
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Werewolves!
    Not the monster kind though; but a kind of kind wolflike creature, scarily hairy and silly. And I want menstruation to trigger the change.

Interesting...🤔

And.....would this work the same for males? Or...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
    Lunar stages and zodiac should be included with a werewolves pack, mostly a Game Pack like vampires

Also, it can includes body hair
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Awe... poor Male Werewolves having to put up with Male PMS. Well, when they reach Middle Age they'll have Male Menopause to look forward to. :p:D;)
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    I hope we get real werewolves this time

ebff1da14dd7b01c8e4f67a963443607.jpg

and not these fake ones.

b98a21dc9511fe213d73de6a4146afea.jpg
    edited April 2021
    I think Zombies were pretty cool in Sims 3, then again I wasn't into gardening, I had a Fullmoon every night good times.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,232 Member
    edited April 2021
    @temporalgod

TS3 style is based on Teen Wolf TV show
    c64a1410.jpg

TS2
    werewo10.png

They could also turn into Dire wolf like Twilight movie
    76af2010.jpg

• SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    All of them. And more. But Weres first - need to finish the trifecta.

YES!!

I have my vampires and my spellcasters. Now I just really want the fluffy-fanged-ones to get some occult-stories going.
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    I will think of werewolves forever as fluffy-fanged from now on.
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    Either fairies or werewolves. I hate zombies.
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Fairies are my favourite but i think werewolves would fit what we have already in a better way.

We could replace Zombies with Liches, basically undead spellcasters that look like floating skeletons with glowing eyes, they can only be killed by destroying the phylactery holding their souls also becoming a lich is what happens when you do too much necromancy.
  • CangwenCangwen Posts: 220 Member

We could replace Zombies with Liches, basically undead spellcasters that look like floating skeletons with glowing eyes, they can only be killed by destroying the phylactery holding their souls also becoming a lich is what happens when you do too much necromancy.

Now you're making me think of Kel'thuzad.
    Cangwen wrote: »

Now you're making me think of Kel'thuzad.

Yep Kel'thuzad is definitely a lich, he hits every check mark.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited April 2021
    I'd say between werewolves and zombies 🧟‍♀️, zombies could be added as resurrection gone wrong lol, they could change how their needs work like they have bladder and hygiene removed, they could attack other sims for brains, however the sims won't die, they can act strange for a while after they get attacked or become a zombie themselves (you choose this though) or they could do the zombies be like the ones in Izombie
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    When Werewolves to finally become a reality in Sims 4, I want both Male & Female Woofies to have body hair, claws, canine fangs/nose & new facial hair. The can have a choice to look like Teen Wolf, Twilight Werewolf or Harry Potter/Underworld Werewolf.
    Also, bringing back Moonlight Falls with the Lunar Moon from Sims 3. ;)

That's what I was thinking too. They could offer the different archetypes, like they did with vampires.

I'd also like Zombies, but more like Sims 2 ones. I liked that Sims 3 zombies came out of the ground on the full moon, but that's the only part I liked. Sims 2 zombies were a permanent life state that you could actually play and they didn't destroy your gardens.
    The mods I used for them were ones that made them walk faster and made them look creepier. Sims 4 could offer a zombie walk to choose if you wanted it and skin details to customize your zombie.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • chonk_floofchonk_floof Posts: 36 Member
    All three are a MUST but zombies are priority for me!!💜💜💜💜

I could tell by your quote :D
    Whatever you are doing, always put 100% into it. Unless it's a blood donation.