Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Photobombing Thread

I was trying to take a pic of my sim and I noticed a sneaky photobomb in the background :D share your funny photobombed screenies!

49435317408_3057e62d42_k.jpg

Comments

• cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member

@milly001 good one :)

This is not quite a photo bomb but when I was taking pictures of sims at a party I did not notice the female guest when I took a picture of the host. She looks freakishly small because she is down in the yard and he is up on the front porch.
    2BjRAfh.jpg
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited January 2020
    @cwaddell - Off-topic and not meant to imply that your female guest looks like a cow in any way, but I couldn't help thinking of one of my favorite Father Ted scenes when I saw this... :)

Edit: The time start part of the link isn't working on my end, I mean the part that begins at 0:31. Not the bit about the tea kettle.

]https://youtu.be/GFTgkibl7DU?t=31
    Post edited by igazor on
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @igazor Sometimes I feel like that in front of certain students... :s
    NymlADp.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    I was taking pictures of a wedding venue designed by the sim at the top of the photo. The seated sim came by and I guess she liked the ambiance, or was considering it for her wedding, because she did not move for the longest time. I didn't think about resetting her and just shot around her as best I could. At least she was dressed properly for the venue. :grin:
    18965226373_a620d9fc90_o.jpg
  • DahliaWDahliaW Posts: 20 Member
    The first one is pretty good tho!
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    edited April 2021
    Move along, nothing to see here. Have a nice day. :)
    Post edited by mlnov39 on
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    mlnov39 wrote: »
    y3Ff20o.png
    Little sisters mess up everything!

Wrong pic for the topic, but very true. LOL!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    mlnov39 wrote: »
    y3Ff20o.png
    Little sisters mess up everything!

Wrong pic for the topic, but very true. LOL!

This is a photobombing thread. My pic clearly demonstrates a photobomb. Thank you. LOL!

@mlnov39 I meant this is for sims 3 and didn't specify if sims 4 photobombs are allowed. That's all.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    Oh my gosh...I've had a couple of photobombing pics, but...I've taken thousands of pictures and I can't find them to share! :confounded:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    emorrill wrote: »
    Oh my gosh...I've had a couple of photobombing pics, but...I've taken thousands of pictures and I can't find them to share! :confounded:

I never have photobombers. That I notice anyway. Wouldn't they be in a backup screenshots folder on your computer? Mine are. :)
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    @mlnov39 I meant this is for sims 3 and didn't specify if sims 4 photobombs are allowed. That's all.

I see :D so much custom content I can't even tell this is Sims 3 :D
    Sorry
  • SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,143 Member
    51120203354_5597b93244_b.jpg

I was just going to check someones family tree when this guy showed up in the bottom right corner. I wasn't really going to take a screenshot of this, but because of that dude, I had to. :P
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    @Sprottenham He knows he is in a simulation and he could not care less.
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    Does a Sims 3 deer photobombing me count? :lol:
    50991697831_052780b8e4_o.jpg
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    edited May 2021
    Oh goodness, I forgot I had this one saved. Might've posted it before on another thread.
    Azwpg5W.jpeg

It wouldn't be so bad if she at least let her pupils be there
    6VsPlrX.png
    L9q8VGi.png