Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many packs do you think are left ?

Comments

• LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,232 Member
    edited July 2018
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited July 2018
    Less than 25
    @Cinebar

Every people near me know Fortnite but none of them know The Sims :D .

I know one thing, when we used to get our games from retail stores, from TS1 thru TS3, the stores here were never sold out. Ever. I never had to wait in line like so many have told how long they waited to get a base game or EP. So, I know my town or the neighboring city etc. has no idea because they were never sold out. lol
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    Between 25 and 50
    I've met a lot of people, co-workers, neighbors, who know about the Sims but are surprised that I play it. :p Many comment they played it years ago, or their kids play it and are actually a bit condescending, indicating it's a childish game but not quite coming out and saying it.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Less than 25
    Less than 25, unless Sims 4 goes on longer than past sims games and/or if they keep adding tons of Stuff Packs.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Simsie1172Simsie1172 Posts: 3 New Member
    Less than 25
    I am really hoping that we get another few packs but over 50, I think that it extreme. I hope we get just a few more like university or more pets such as horses and farming. This could happen. I own all the packs in the game and still use a few bits of maxis match cc. I feel that if you look at how many packs are in the game already there is a possibility that we could get Sims 5 in a few years. Therefore as I said, a few more packs would be great! :) :)
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Less than 25
    Less than 25. TS4 cannot go on forever. It is already considered dated
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • CAITLINX354CAITLINX354 Posts: 157 Member
    Less than 25
    That is an absurd amount of packs! I know it's weird to want less but I hope it's not more than 25. And the future packs are just more dense than previous ones. I have no faith that this will actually happen but just imagining how expensive this game will be at the end of its life cycle is insane.

• MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Less than 25
    The poll is about what we think there will be, not what we hope there will be.

As a realist, I suspect there may be 3 more EPs, maybe 5 more GPs and 10 SPs

What I want is more like 6 EPs, 12 GPs and 3 SPs
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Less than 25
    Way less then 25
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,232 Member
    edited June 2021
    Between 50 and 75
    7 years later, The Sims 4 reached 44 packs. (+18 packs in 3 years) :
    • 11 EP
    • 10 GP
    • 18 SP
    • 4 Kits
    • 1 FP

I'm curious to know how many packs will be released during the 7 next years.
    j5dvvg6h5hg1.jpg
    Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    Less than 25
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    Less than 25
    I would say 3/4 perhaps the kits may be the end however I assume that the Kits are just cut content from packs or the base game you know just to keep people interested until they can get out that last EP , GP & SP and announce TS5
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    edited April 2021
    Between 25 and 50
    I am staying a little conservative here on the coming packs, but I am fairly convinced 4 will celebrate a double digits anniversary. I do also count the kits because they are "kit packs" no matter the UI separation.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    edited April 2021
    Less than 25
    I might change my mind if we get many, many more kits and just a couple of expansions and game packs though.
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    edited April 2021
    Between 25 and 50
    Based on the fact that S4 has "many more" years yet, I think we might have somewhere between 30 to 40. Including Kits. Considering we get 5 or 6 packs a year, + maybe 4 to 6 kits a year?
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Between 25 and 50
    They said there are years left and they just started a new pack type, so it won't be the first one.
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    Between 25 and 50

There are several packs that I hope are included in this number. Here are three that I hope to see:

1. Farming
    2. American High School (as was listed on that survey)
    3. Something new, different and fun
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • figgyfiggy Posts: 179 Member
    Between 50 and 75
    I think they will go to town with kits now. So, if we are including kits, I can easily imagine the count to go up rapidly.
    simming since 2000┃origin: daFigg ┃radiohead-head, potterhead, doodie-head
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    More than 75
    Let’s go wild.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    edited April 2021
    Less than 25
    Well, they did say many more years of Sims 4, so who knows.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Between 25 and 50
    Oh nice bump for this thread. So 16 more packs were released since this thread was made asking how many more are left (to go).
    Come on 9 more packs at the very least! I want to win a prize or something!
    egTcBMc.png
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    Between 25 and 50
    My senses are tingling, and they say 25-50!
  • ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 371 Member
    Between 25 and 50
    forgot all about kits which changes my vote
    but if you don't count in kits I see 12 or 13 more packs between this year and next year with another 12 to 13 kits between 2023 and 2024 cause of covid
    but if you count kits my totals go up about 5 to 6 each year
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    edited April 2021
    Picture showcasing the sims4 engine handling all the packs and future packs.

job-500x333.jpeg