Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Most Attractive Townies, In Your Opinion?

Comments

• Options
    TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Female: becca clarke, lilith vatore
    Male: guidry, caleb
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Don Lothario, Salim Benali, Nakoa Kealoha, Caleb Vatore, Duane Talla, Brant Hecking, Kado Akiyama, Kyoshi Ito and Bjorn Bjergsen

Bella Goth, Cassandra Goth, Zoe Patel, Nalani Mahi'ai, Morgan Fyres, Jesminder Bheeda, Becca Clarke, Inna Cents and Lana McKinnon

Last but in no way least, Morgyn Ember!

Honorable Mentions: Keala Hoapili aged down to a YA is a stunner! Max Villareal as a YA, fix Summer Holiday's buggy eyes and she's gorgeous, Candy Behr, Penny Pizzazz, Akira Kibo and fix Paolo Rocca's jaw, get rid of the chin strap beard and he's handsome too. George Cahill as a YA.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member
    Salim Benali , Don Lothario

Bella Goth x3.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    niallsbrowniesniallsbrownies Posts: 32 Member
    Travis and J. Sometimes you just can't beat the classics.
  • Options
    niallsbrowniesniallsbrownies Posts: 32 Member
    Out of the townies added with packs it's Jeb Harris. Baby boy doesn't need to hide under that bag.
  • Options
    Chris_McSimsChris_McSims Posts: 120 Member
    Willow Creek: Bella Goth, Cassandra Goth and Eric Lewis, Liberty and Travis are very cute especially after an outfit fix
    Oasis Spring: Nina (after an outfit and make up fix) and Gavin Richards, Johnny is really good looking, and I find Malcolm pretty
    Windenburg: The Partihaus sims, Joaquin Le Chien my beloved, Morgan Fyres, Dominic Fyres and Bjorn Bjergsen and Elsa when she grows up, I like Gunther, he just need a modification of his "dame tu cosita" alien-like body
    San Myshiuno: Penny Pizzaz, Salim Benali, Akira Kibo, the Fengs and Geeta as a Young Adult
    Del Sol Valley:Thorne Bailey and Octavia Moon Judith Ward sugar mommy material
    Forgotten Hollow: The Vatore sibilings
    Brindleton Bay: Brent Hecking and Catarina Linx (her clean face is *chef's kiss*)
    Sulani: Nalani, Makoa and his wife Leinani and Keala Hoapili
    Mt. Komorebi: Kyoshi Ito and Kado Akyiama
    Glimmerbrook: Morgyn and gallery Practical Magic Sage
  • Options
    JustMeAlbJustMeAlb Posts: 371 Member
    Favorite use to be Bella Goth, but after installing Get Together it's been Candy Behr. Looks like a Bond girl name to me. :D
    The cake is a lie
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited April 2021
    Victor Feng, Caleb Vatore, Knox Greenburg, Morgyn Ember, Erwin Pries, Simeon Silversweater, Tristen Palmer, Bella Goth.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    TheSpotted_CTheSpotted_C Posts: 293 Member
    I think most of the townies are attractive in their own ways, honestly, but some faves of mine:

Top Guys: Makoa Kealoha is beautiful, Arun Bheeda, Gavin Richards, Duane Talla is very handsome when he grows up.
    Top Girls: Alice Martin is everything lol. Evie Delgato is a cutie when she grows up imo. Oliana Ngata, both Pleasant girls, Becca Clarke. Obligatory Nalani.
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,344 Member
    Kado Akiyama wins the attractiveness contest in my book, by far. :love:

But I also like the looks of Paka'a Uha, Nalani Mahi'Ai, Morgyn Ember, and for some reason I can not explain, Erwin Pries.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,971 Member
    izecson wrote: »
    Female : Adult Elsa Bjergsen, Morgan Fyres, Siobhan Fyres, Candy Behr
    Male : Makoa
    Where do you find Makoa? Is he a non housed townie in Suslani?

• Options
    Lilacsky22Lilacsky22 Posts: 43 Member
    who cares, I date them all!!!!! hahaha...
  • Options
    DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    izecson wrote: »
    Female : Adult Elsa Bjergsen, Morgan Fyres, Siobhan Fyres, Candy Behr
    Male : Makoa
    Where do you find Makoa? Is he a non housed townie in Suslani?

@SheriSim57 He is one of the housed Sulani premades. he lives in the area with the bar with his wife and toddler and a teen guy who isn't related to them (probabely his buddy or something)
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    @DanmanNefarius
    too bad Thorne is the worst of the premade celebrities!! i absolutely abhor the incite cheering spamming he and Brytani Cho love to do and i also hate his posing spams if a paparazzi shows up. if you remove the 4 star celeb status and his paparazzi darling quirk though Thorne is cool in my book! easy to get along with

Lol!

That's exactly what I was going to say! I Remove his fane. I don't have get famous, so he is the nicest guy in my game.

I'm glad you've noticed that too 😅

@AlwaysAsking you do not have to remove fame entirely. it is just the four star celebrities that have this annoying behavior. Judith Ward never does that stuff (she is terrible to get along with but it suits her bio imo, and all mean and evil sims are rabid aggressors and impossible to get along with really) and neither do the other 1-2-3-5 star celebs. it is just the four stars that spam the cheering thing to the point where i instantly remove any unplayed four star celeb on sight.
  • Options
    BettyNewbie1BettyNewbie1 Posts: 336 Member
    Actually, any average looking sims. I'm not against sims super model, but I don't put it myself.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    Keala Hoapili aged down to a YA is a stunner!

@Karababy52
    no kidding!! i took a look after reading this and BOYY was i surprised how pretty she is as a Young Adult!! makes me want to age her down and have her mingle with some men around town and see the resulting nooboos!! Holly Alto (the homeless 3 star celebrity from ts 4 although TS 3 Holly is one of my favorites in the sims 3 as well) also has some amazing genetics resulting in really lovely girls in particular

• Options
    Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    A tie between Katrina Caliente, Taivi Basu and Tina Tinkerer.
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    edited April 2021
    Which Townie(s), in your opinion, are the most attractive and why? :D

Do you mean premades?

If so here is my list in no particular rank or order.

Caleb Vatore and Lilith Vatore... Lilith is just beautiful and she is a great friend to have. She's a lot of fun I think and usually ends up with Vlad or the Vlad replacer I have and use a good deal of the time. She makes Vlad less annoying. Caleb is a sharp dresser, he is super gorgeous and more often than not I create somebody just to hook up with him in my games. He is a great boyfriend for my sims. He is the most "human" of the vampires and is very kind.

Morgyn Ember Sage of Untamed Magic. Though they lack any skills except magical abilities, They love to read and I make a point of creating a sim to have a serious relationship with them. I love how they dress. They have the genes to make some beautiful spellcaster babies. Sometimes they are loyal sometimes they are not. They can be sweet and though my husband doesn't hear me say "that is sooooooo cute" as often with Morgyn that is ok. Morgyn is pretty enough where if they cheat on my sim it doesn't bother me. He is also very passionate.

Joaquin Le Chien, I give him a makeover and I love his beautiful green eyes. He is one of the sweetest boyfriends around and I make a point of creating somebody for him in my games,

Tomax Collette and Grace Anansi... Grace is very pretty and she usually ends up with a mermaid or a vampire in my games. For somebody who is "noncommital" she sure is loyal to her partner. Tomax is very passionate and super sweet. I usually give him a makeover to change some of his clothing options. He is one of the sweetest boyfriends from my experience. I sometimes have him "rescue" Emilia Ernest from Darrell Charm.

Max Villareal aged up to young adult. He may be a bad boy but for as bad as he is he is extremely handsome. He is one of the most loyal boyfriends in the game. He may be evil but he is always a good boyfriend and husband to my sim. He might rob or fight with somebody but when it's his love interest he is nothing like that towards them.

Johnny Zest. I can't say enough good things about him. When I play with my go-to sim Victoria Van Helsing he makes her laugh and she needs somebody who can do that because of how her life is.

Jeb Harris... I think he wears the bag not because he is ugly but because he is ashamed of his freegan parents and his noncommital grandma. I age him up to Young Adult have him move out of his home and remove his bag. Once away from his family I remove the gloomy trait and make him cheerful. I give him new clothes and a new life. I did a Heart Signal inspired game with him in the Heart Signal House. He was fun to play with and makeover. It was fun to have his life be a good life with a spouse that wasn't an embarrassment in the end.
    Post edited by drakharis on
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    BastetBastet Posts: 56 Member
    Vlad is my absolute <3 Not a looker maybe, but that guy has it all. He plays the pipe organ after all.

Wolfgang and Lucas Munch (when they grow up to y. adult) and Bjorn Bjergsen are also very attractive since blonds are my kryptonite. Bjorn has a killer body.
    As for females, I'd say Bella Goth is the winner. She's the only sim that manages to make pretty-without-cas.fulleditmode kids with Vlad.
  • Options
    Bastet wrote: »
    As for females, I'd say Bella Goth is the winner. She's the only sim that manages to make pretty-without-cas.fulleditmode kids with Vlad.

i think that has more to do with Vlad's terrible genetics to be fair. it fits him because he is a vampire but it mixes terribly with "normal" sims (yeah like any of them are normal...). any sim can technically make pretty kids with him or anyone for that matter but it truly is the luck of the draw with him. i also saw terrible kids coming from Bella when she was cheating on Morty with Joaquin LeChien for example
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Bastet wrote: »
    Vlad is my absolute <3 Not a looker maybe, but that guy has it all. He plays the pipe organ after all.

Wolfgang and Lucas Munch (when they grow up to y. adult) and Bjorn Bjergsen are also very attractive since blonds are my kryptonite. Bjorn has a killer body.

if you want solid genetics you might wanna try Nalani Mahi'ai, Morgan Fyres, Summer Holiday and Luna Villareal out sometimes. i have seen very lovely children coming from them as well. Summer always seems to have really nice sons while Luna tends to birth very lovely girls. Morgan and Nalani always seem to deliver gorgeous kids every time i make them have little nooboos... but with morgan i guess i am a little biassed XD since i adore gingers and she usually births ginger girls which i adore, especially once i can get freckles into the mix!!
  • Options
    HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    Oh I haven't responded to this thread yet.

In terms of ladies, I really like the Behr sisters. Yuki aged up quite nicely and I always kinda adored Candy. Bella is also extremly gorgeous but that's kinda a given. Alice Martin from Strangerville is also quite nice.

For dudes, Cameron Fletcher, Dylan Sigworth, the Heckings, (alas, they are gay but my bi-butt shall adore them platonically anyway) and Paolo Rocca.

And also, while the Charm family might not be "traditionally" attractive, outside of Emilia, I for one, rather like their designs as having that traditional sorta witch look to them.
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    It’s hard to narrow it down but I really like Caleb Vatore, Nalani Mahi’ai, Becca Clarke, Makoa Kealoha, Paka’a Uha, Salim Benali, and Kado Akiyama.
  • Options
    SaveirxSaveirx Posts: 29 Member
    Cameron Fletcher and Caleb Vatore. Also Max Villareal when you age him up.
    6a3kniwvkzc11.jpg
    "An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language." - Martin Buber
  • Options
    BluelleBluelle Posts: 327 Member
    When I want a romantic partner for my sim I always go for Brant Hecking whenever he shows up, and I make him divorce Brent hihi