The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game balance vs Fun. Maxis has failed at both.

13...Next

Comments

• EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    Alrighty, folks. After I had to remove a considerable amount of comments, I'm locking this thread for good. I don't believe this is a surprise for anyone involved here that several forum rules were broken, specifically
    • Don't bully or use toxic behavior. It's against the rules and is a one-stop-shop to getting banned from the forums. Your gaming account will also be reviewed. We count on you to keep toxicity out of our community. Personal defamation, harassing, bullying, threatening, offending, or any harmful behavior towards others is not acceptable - ever.
    • Don't be rude. No matter what your feelings are about other people, EA Forums aren't the place to attack another person. That includes public figures, EA employees, or other forum users.
    • Don't be a troll, bait or flame. This includes deliberately trying to cause an argument by making sarcastic, off-topic, rude or disruptive posts, and discussions.
    As you are all well aware of the forum rules and know how to have a civil discussion, individual moderation will follow where appropriate.

For the future, as was mentioned before, try to avoid derailing a thread by not tagging or quoting each other back and forth. Also, if you see a post that is rude or falls under trolling (or breaks any other forum rule), instead of getting involved, please use the report function so that the forum team can follow up on that comment.

Thanks for keeping this in mind.
    - Leeloo
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top