Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you think we might get a physics/astronomy career with a back to the future pack?

SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member
I have been wanting a physics/cosmology career lately. I love the active scientist career we have already, and the robotic/engineer career. But if we get a back to the future pack pack I would love a physics/cosmology career. With lots of reward items whether it’s a rabbit hole career or an active. Do any of you think we might get that?
Post edited by EA_Leeloo on

Comments

• ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited April 2021
    I would love having an active career with it without rabbit holes if possible. It would be nice for aliens to have a planet to build homes on. An into the past time travelling would be fun too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    That would be amazing! I’ve wanted a future pack for so long now. Especially getting simbots back. A good new career or two would also be great.
    This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I’d really like a career in the biological sciences too.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    I'd love more science careers, futuristic build items and more science related activities ( a smaller version of the telescope wouldn't go amiss either ;D). Like Scobre said, I also love to have an alien world that alien sims could build and live on (not a vacation world but a full-time one) with lots of color and weird plants and rocks like on Sixam.
    Dome houses/habitats, science bunkers, conch or Wentletrap sea shell shaped houses. Maybe a hover surfboard/skateboard/scooter or bicycle type thing that kids and adults can ride.
    Maybe a futuristic disco venue, a spaceship port for spaceship travel as well as the gate device, updated to futuristic-looking science labs.
    An alien pet would be cool. I know, a tribble!
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    I would love an astronomy career. I would definitely use it in my game. A scientific career which is more focused on theory and less on invention like physics or biology would also be helpful.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member
    edited April 2021
    Catzilla wrote: »
    I'd love more science careers, futuristic build items and more science related activities ( a smaller version of the telescope wouldn't go amiss either ;D). Like Scobre said, I also love to have an alien world that alien sims could build and live on (not a vacation world but a full-time one) with lots of color and weird plants and rocks like on Sixam.
    Dome houses/habitats, science bunkers, conch or Wentletrap sea shell shaped houses. Maybe a hover surfboard/skateboard/scooter or bicycle type thing that kids and adults can ride.
    Maybe a futuristic disco venue, a spaceship port for spaceship travel as well as the gate device, updated to futuristic-looking science labs.

A Dome habitat, space port, spaceship, even spaceship looking homes,-futureistic-looking science lab, as well as a time machine would all be great! And like you and Scobre mentioned, an alien world, a good size one. Maybe we could have 3 different types of neighborhoods in the futuristic pack, all looking a bit different. One like sixam, another like a dry desert planet, etc. and all of them full time habitable, or for use as rentals. I would like to be able to use some of the building things from Batuu with it too. I have no room in my current worlds.

I have been wanting a regular size telescope and microscope for awhile now.

And Scobres idea of going into the past should Be another pack too! I have been wanting a Medieval world with farm animals for a long time now. The time machine could be used for both packs or even more. For an animal of the past I would like it to be a dragon.. for the future pet I have no idea, but I know I wish we could have sim like Artificial Intelligence beings. And we should be able to use batuu’s droids too.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Yes to all of the above ideas, especially the tribble! 👹
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    Catzilla wrote: »

A Dome habitat, space port, spaceship, even spaceship looking homes,-futureistic-looking science lab, as well as a time machine would all be great! And like you and Scobre mentioned, an alien world, a good size one. Maybe we could have 3 different types of neighborhoods in the futuristic pack, all looking a bit different. One like sixam, another like a dry desert planet, etc. and all of them full time habitable, or for use as rentals. I would like to be able to use some of the building things from Batuu with it too. I have no room in my current worlds.

I have been wanting a regular size telescope and microscope for awhile now.

And Scobres idea of going into the past should Be another pack too! I have been wanting a Medieval world with farm animals for a long time now. The time machine could be used for both packs or even more. For an animal of the past I would like it to be a dragon.. for the future pet I have no idea, but I know I wish we could have sim like Artificial Intelligence beings. And we should be able to use batuu’s droids too.
    That would be really fun traveling both directions. I did like how the Sims 3 Into the Future had consequences of the world type depending on how your present Sim lives, so it would be fun to expand upon that further. Dystopian world was my favorite which is why I love Eco Lifestyle so much, so would be nice to have that pack, Get to Work, island Living, and Get Together compliment these pack and career ideas.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey there! FYI: I moved this thread to the Speculation and Rumour section. :)