Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• KrisBKrisB Posts: 256 Member
    edited April 2021
    I love all these pictures
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @Ellupelluellu I enjoyed the photo of Lily Feng skating. She's quite good...

--

My sim's new uni roommate. I edited her looks and not her traits. Wonder what items will go missing this semester :D

LeHjwcK.png
    edited April 2021
    I am trying to post a pic and ive tried all the codes and links and it wont work, Im using Zippyimage
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @KrisB You need to use a link with a BB code. You should try imgur if the site you're using continues not to work, I find it very easy to upload and get the proper code, and I think it's the image hosting site the most people here use too.

---

I hope these three stay friends throughout their lives <3

vxtiQgZ.png
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,013 Member
    Bryna feels empowered by her new lightsaber.
    y4m6ZJOoGkZGy8_fFyVRYxynxp--QjKUkEGAIy7Xbi4PMI_LozVJ4537VevohqLkFl4IBOpAB44vSzV5XxhB8D_evDxcFt1KkkZVZMBYoS6aCXNjDSOUMgG8a7LtdpI8CRSvzjLQ7lAh7H6uynpKdHO6Ffji2u2E2fr1NIuA-r4_io8NfsLgFF9Sf7uB3xzNKn-?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4m9onYP8TPhGZk1aLyFsohyHscdmYI2aR2rwqSUqzI-Nw4Avh4SH4p89VF-FQRFrITdzuU0oOLoIB3XB4k_QCEOQeJqcSEaoBRLM3p7zgthXbrLo3QKGc1wJgLcqT5Lt6mV7RTDtj6NU1200qZWoF5EYYlDDXnMMXbZqnO0H5BJxLg-ZCOGUg3d2FEUvtQWtzd?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mkWP64SvxzQ4roRnA_NXRSfURHWEKqerC1_V883yNjiHaWPEHyfJXX7TjNRoj50eYaigD3SzDQWK_s3ND6Pb2xsViLNPuBHky8dmokkcMztHy1WTQdkNhrPaXmF7UAFMiV_Jv0fqzvVpYkyhdOshWL07c8Wd-S1sKahhEg3hfcq3QrPs6KrSmFQV16LEXnu5w?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    I thought I'd check in with the Bjergsen's tonight. Bjorn is looking pretty rough, like he's just coming down from a bender....

FCqzSUu.png
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited April 2021
    KrisB wrote: »
    I am trying to post a pic and ive tried all the codes and links and it wont work, Im using Zippyimage

I use https://imgbb.com. Here is what the BB code looks like [lmg]https://i.ibb.co/pnp8hsB/04-11-21-7-46-48-PM.png[/lmg]

In my pic here, Lilliana Kealoha is telling Duane Talla that those shoes just do not go with that bathing outfit. :D

04-11-21-7-46-48-PM.png
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
    edited April 2021
    Meanwhile in another part of the house, Elsa is experimenting with her science kit. Clara tells Elsa to hide the chemicals whenever she's finished so that Bjorn doesn't try to smoke or ingest them....

YwGFbOx.png
    When chatting with the blue specters, it can go either way. Samantha chatted with a mean one earlier, but this one is friendly

3xPCkam.png
    I sent Samantha to the town pool in Windenburg. Two things happen whenever I visit this pool; 1) the noise from all of those fountains is deafening, and I have to turn my speakers down 2) frame rate drops dramatically, so much so that Sims movements start to become a bit jerky....

mHw5Om4.png
    Just another day at the club....

vNyOLif.png
    edited April 2021
    Clearly Samantha has some of my DNA in her, as evidenced by the fact that she's two-handing the drinks.....

q5VmK6V.png
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,573 Member
    Sigurd Frost isn't real thrilled that she followed him into the bathroom - but he's also having a hard time being mad about it.

l197ije.png
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,840 Member
    Sleeping with the lights on tonight.

xZX5LWs.png
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Sleeping with the lights on tonight.

xZX5LWs.png

This is a cool painting! I've never seen it before. Was it an emotional painting?
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

A little girl's dream about eating blueberry pancakes with Fairies.
    Dream-about-Fairies-1.jpg

Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
    @KrisB You need to use a link with a BB code. You should try imgur if the site you're using continues not to work, I find it very easy to upload and get the proper code, and I think it's the image hosting site the most people here use too.

---

I hope these three stay friends throughout their lives <3

vxtiQgZ.png
    Thank you for helping
  • arlielarliel Posts: 1,458 Member
    Jess Sigworth want to know if they should try for baby.
    I often get asked these questions from elders. In my head I'm like "...you sure....?" but then I go and tell them to go for it. :D
    I second this.
    In case one is curious:
    Arliel322 on Origin
    KrisB wrote: »

I use https://imgbb.com. Here is what the BB code looks like [lmg]https://i.ibb.co/pnp8hsB/04-11-21-7-46-48-PM.png[/lmg]

In my pic here, Lilliana Kealoha is telling Duane Talla that those shoes just do not go with that bathing outfit. :D

04-11-21-7-46-48-PM.png

Thank you for your help, I will check it out ... love the picture
    edited April 2021
    RTNvvLX]vacuumsim.png My sim vacuuming the snow
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Checking in on my main legacy-style family, Darius autonomously decided to do some moody, jazzy plunking on the piano, which is for me a little bittersweet. I've been considering moving this family to a more rural location so that they can spread out a bit more on a larger lot, but... then the kid just had to go and remind me that they're a very urban household. They truly do seem to belong in the city, but at the same time this house seems a bit odd at times without certain family members who are no longer around. I should probably just redecorate the place. It's almost the same as it was when Darius' great-grandfather was still the heir (and for whose tastes at that time the home was decorated).

Sr1gErV.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

This little guy just melts my heart.
    Kipper.jpg

Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited April 2021
    arliel wrote: »
    Jess Sigworth want to know if they should try for baby.
    I often get asked these questions from elders. In my head I'm like "...you sure....?" but then I go and tell them to go for it. :D

When you do, do the elders actually have the children? I tried really hard to get an elder pregnant in my game but couldn't.

Here is my picture: Erwin, Edwin, and Liam Pries having breakfast in their new home.

51110408217_991d898ee1_b.jpg
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,372 Member
    @SimsLady2000 aww thank you so much, I rarely get in the mood to build and I'm not to great at it, but I'm happy with this one :)
    Just a few of the inside so far
    LzRM5dV.png
    Sy8kuU3.png
    6bnuBdT.png
    vA0B4p4.png
    8aqZ75k.png
  • RamiSamiiRamiSamii Posts: 222 Member
    Been finally getting around to dipping into the Paranormal Stuff pack! Decided to create a more mystic, 'out of the box' type of Paranormal Investigator. Her name is Beatrix, and she is halfway through her ventures inside of this haunted house!

3bNF5.jpg

Her first visit was after midnight, being woken up by what appeared to be a friendly specter. Luckily for her, it was just that!

3bNF6.jpg

Soon enough, Guidry was there to lend a helping hand... Seeing he's a romantic, I'm sure interested to see how these two mingle, haha!

3bNF9.jpg

He's been quite the treat in assisting her pursuit to paranormal investigating though, that's for sure! He was more than happy to oblige in her first group seance.

3bNF7.jpg

37mfj.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top