Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

premade headcannons

Comments

• KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    New headcanon of mine (also ignoring that Sims 4 is in another timeline): Buddy Bailey, from Twinbrook, started dating Pattina Knack, also from Twinbrook, which got pregnant of Ricky Bailey, which moved to Bridgeport to become famous. There, Ricky met "Mystery Sim", they had a relationship, she got pregnant, then Thorne Bailey was born. <3

Another one is that Zoe Patel, from Oasis Springs, and Ramir Patel, from Belladonna Cove, are related. Probably sister and brother, or cousins.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    So_Money wrote: »
    Some of mine are:

- Cassandra has a wicked rebellious streak and a strained relationship with Bella. This usually leads to her leaving home as a teen in my saves.

- Johnny Zest is a low-key psycho, and he has been planning the demise of his entire estranged family.

- Don Lothario is overcompensating for something; probably a lack of prowess in the bedroom.

- Marcus is gay.

- Jacques Villareal is obviously up to something sinister.

I really like that second one.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited September 2019
    citysimmer wrote: »
    So_Money wrote: »
    Some of mine are:

- Cassandra has a wicked rebellious streak and a strained relationship with Bella. This usually leads to her leaving home as a teen in my saves.

- Johnny Zest is a low-key psycho, and he has been planning the demise of his entire estranged family.

- Don Lothario is overcompensating for something; probably a lack of prowess in the bedroom.

- Marcus is gay.

- Jacques Villareal is obviously up to something sinister.

I really like that second one.

You just know his trailer has a wall tableau of photos with the eyes cut out. All psychos have that.
  • invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    I've only got an opinion on the Goths, as they've been a part of the series since The Sims. I'm not sure exactly what's up with this family, just that there is something very wrong about them. I'm fairly sure they had Alexander locked in the basement at one point. (He had befriended my Sim kid at school, and then disappeared from my Sim's list of friends when she aged up to teen. What happened to him?)
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    edited September 2019
    @Karon

It’s just my headcanon. Something to do with unstable multiversal paradox. Dustin is the son of Brandi in the main universe, right? But over here Brandi doesn’t exist, because the Newbies and the Pancakes are essentially warped mirror copies of each other and cannot coexist in the same way Katrina and Ni-ghat can’t, and here they have a son named Iggy, who is also far younger than Dustin. Nina and Dina, I still have to come up with an explanation in my head why they exist with a different mother here, since them twins and Dustin’s existence would also be grounds for a contradiction.

• IreneLudwigIreneLudwig Posts: 125 Member

- Bella Goth is not a good mother, despite her Family Oriented trait.

- Nancy Landgraab and Jacques Villareal are crime business partners and they force encourage Malcolm Landgraab and Luna Villareal to marry so that they can bring their criminal empire together.

- Nalani Mahi'ai and Penny Pizzazz are related (they look the same :D)

- Bjorn Bjergsen is cheating on his wife Clara. ALL the time.

Alexander in my game has kind of broken away from the more serious public image of the Goths. He is adventurous and wants to live in the city when he's an adult and can make his own way. Whereas Cassandra would be the one staying in the family home.

Same! In my game, he became an archaeologist and left Willow Creek to explore Selvadorada (while breaking many hearts).
    duhboy2u2 wrote: »
    I always make Cassandra marry Yuki Behr (spelling?) after they age to young adult.

Also same! They're just so cute together.
  • gothiclandgrabbsgothiclandgrabbs Posts: 94 Member
    landgrabbs are spellcasters
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    I go with the wiki canon and sometimes what MCCC and the other mod gives me.. so Cassandra and Bella are going to be both spellcaster because according to the wiki, all the women in the family are supposed to be.
  • Silver_Ghost925Silver_Ghost925 Posts: 40 Member
    Despite being materialistic and snob, Armand's most valuable posession is his relationship with Bjorn, since he's the only one who can cope with gloomy moments, which happen exactly because Armand doesn't think he'll ever be good enough for Bjorn.

Sergio and Joaquin became lovers after a night out full of drinks, and now are afraid of making it offical since they fear being excluded from their respective groups by Siobhan and Dominic Fyres.
  • TheEndlessAutumnTheEndlessAutumn Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Bloosmoo said:
    > @TheEndlessAutumn I love the angsty vampy thing you have going around Caleb, I hadn't thought to torture him in quite that way instead I gave him a shrunken stomach and then made him max out in all the food skills with being a foodie. Lillith was there to be a proper vampire and show him how it was done. I really like your take on it.

Hey @Bloosmoo, thank you! Actually...Caleb in all of my saves isn't a vampire. I basically turned him into a Human because I didn't feel like he should be (or maybe I thought that normal!Caleb (aka Bunny Caleb) would be better for me.
  • Chris_McSimsChris_McSims Posts: 120 Member
    Despite being materialistic and snob, Armand's most valuable posession is his relationship with Bjorn, since he's the only one who can cope with gloomy moments, which happen exactly because Armand doesn't think he'll ever be good enough for Bjorn.

Sergio and Joaquin became lovers after a night out full of drinks, and now are afraid of making it offical since they fear being excluded from their respective groups by Siobhan and Dominic Fyres.

I read Jacques instead of Joaquin and I was so shocked hsjshusjsuejs
  • ForgeronForgeron Posts: 272 Member
    SiliClone wrote: »
    I go with the wiki canon and sometimes what MCCC and the other mod gives me.. so Cassandra and Bella are going to be both spellcaster because according to the wiki, all the women in the family are supposed to be.

@SiliClone if you're sayign that because Cassandra's grandmother has the Curmplebottom surname, then only Cassie will be a spellcaster, Bella isn't related to them. Unless you're talking about the Makin' Magic render that Bella's using a wand.
  • ForgeronForgeron Posts: 272 Member
    To me Sims 4 Tinkers are directly related to Sims 2 Tinkers. Maybe Yasemin could be Stephen's sister or greatgrandmother. IDK.
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,571 Member
    The Head canon I have is that Cassandra Goth is in a brutal competition with Sofia Bjergsen regarding music, life, and love. If one of them is dating a boy, the other is trying to steal him.
    edited April 2021
    Anyways my headcanons:
    - The Landgraabs know every rich family of the sims 4, they're (especially Nancy) very close to the Villareals, and are trying to arrange a marriage between Malcolm and Luna, but Malcolm is in love with Hugo, and Hugo feels the same;
    - Johnny rarely goes out, just for work, he understood his parents still control and spy on him, because in every lot he goes there's a Landgraab member (that's something that happens in every save when I play with him);
    - About Johnny, he isn't Landgraabs biological son, he was adopted bc for some years Nancy and Geoffrey weren't able to have a child of their own, then when Johnny was a child Malcolm was born;
    - I still think Sims 4 Malcolm is Sims 3 Malcolm but in Sims 3 Johnny was a teen and already left the family, so that's why he was out of the picture, and because of his brother leaving him, Malcolm became evil during his teen years;
    - Nancy has done many plastic surgeries, Judith Ward instead only did a nose job and wears a wig; the rest is natural;
    - Gunther has had a crush on Maaike since highschool, but he doesn't know her and Ulrike are girlfriends;
    - Don Lothario and Katrina are engaged, but he still "enjoyes" her daughters;
    - Marcus Flex was an actor (in Get to Work "Sul Sul" (a sort of alien-space show) poster, the "protagonist" is exactly like Marcus), but since the failure of "Sul Sul", he transferred to Windenburg;
    - Paolo Rocca is Brazilian, Jade and Eva are Italians, and Jade's real name is Giada, but she thought that translating it in English was cooler;
    - The Fengs and Judith Ward probably have some kids, but they sent them in private school/college/nun school to get rid of them bc they hate kids;
    - Bella and Mortimer were childhood friends, like in the Sims 3, but then Mortimer's Parents transferred to Forgotten Hollow or Glimmerbrook, and the two reunited when Bella was engaged to Geoffrey, started falling in love, and Bella left Geoffrey at the altar;
    - 2 theories for The Sims 4 Bella:
    A ) Bella was kidnapped twice by aliens and time in Sixam passes differently, this explains why she's a young adult while Mortimer is an Adult;
    B ) This isn't real Bella, or she left her family, or she never came back home from Sixam; Mortimer "built" an ideal Bella, so this Bella is a robot or clone. He's still a scientist, the Autor career is just a cover.
    Still Bella has a very bad relationship with Cassandra;
    - Izzy Fabulous might be Nicole Vogue and Shirley's younger brother (Nicole Vogue and Shirley are from Mysims), or maybe Nicole Vogue was Izzy's main inspiration (I like to think these two sisters exist in the Sims 4);
    - Travis is gay so him, Summer and Liberty are just BFF, no stupid love triangle, that was their high school past (who played My Sims Kingdom knows it);
    - Travis Scott and Ned Whalen are cousins;
    - Miko Ojo is a trans girl and bi, Darling is non binary and them and Cassandra are in a relationship;
    - Throne Bailey's bad reputation is just due to gossips, he's actually a nice guy if you get to know him well;
    - Morgan is only Moira's daughter, while Siobhan is only Dominik's daughter; Moira and Dominik got married when Morgan was a kid and Siobhan was a teen, also I see them as a wholesome, lovey-dovey couple and trying their best to make their daughters get along. Morgan really loves Dominik as a father, but doesn't want to show it
    - Morgan entered in the Renegades thought Wolfgang, he really is a bad guy, while Morgan just want to fit in but doesn't succed;
    - Sergio and Joaquin are the "opposites attract" couple, Joaquin is bi, Sergio is gay but has a lot of internalised homophobia;
    - Joaquin had a little story with Candy, they broke up but are still good friends;
    - Jacques Villareals probably killed his wife because she found out his evil business, but bc of guilt he became unstable;
    - Lilith and Caleb were born in the 60's, their father was a vampire but then found a cure; when the two were teens, them and their Parents transferred in Forgotten Hollow in their weird aunt's house. When he got turned into a vampire, Caleb tried to hide it to his Parents, but because of an uncontrollabe thirst, he killed them both,and so the sibilings travelled in many sims worlds. Caleb also got to know Geoffrey and became his "friend" (for Caleb the sound of a fork scratching a plate was way more pleasant than spending time with Geoffrey, but he had the money so);
    - Nancy isn't an official Landgraab, it just happened her last name was the same as the wealthy family's one, she's actually the daughter of squallid thief;
    - Supriya and Justin are about to divorce;
    - Alice Spencer-Kim and Eric Lewis's marriage was arranged by their parents;
    - Geeta was an actress but she left her job when she had Raj and when she divorced her husbands, she transferred with her son to San Myshiuno;
    - In the Sims 4 Angela Pleasant broke up with Dustin Broke and they have a bad relationship; Lilith Pleasant is still in touch with Dirk Dreamer, but they aren't together anymore;
    - Mitchell Kalani is from Sulani.
    Post edited by Chris_McSims on
    edited April 2021
    ryttu3k wrote: »

(Also, he's gay. The disowning was mostly about him refusing to fall into line and be The Good Landgraab Heir regarding family business and inheritence, but the fact that he had no interest in producing more Landgraab heirs has a small part to play in it too. After initially leaving for Del Sol Valley and having a really rough time, including getting in with a bad crowd and doing some stuff he now regrets, he's since moved to San Myshuno in my save, is making a name for himself in the comedy scene, and has a boyfriend (Caleb), and is living his best life away from the Landgraabs!)

Same! I like to pair Caleb and Johnny together
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 877 Member
    edited April 2021
    I don't have head canons for premade families, and only go with the history that Maxis/EA gave us.
    However, the reason I am posting was that Caleb seems to have been more or less confirmed Bi. If you remember the commercial for the Vampires release, Caleb is seen mostly romancing women, but a guy was slipped in there as well. It's when he kneels down and kisses their hand. it is a pretty quick flash, but it is there.
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    I prefer to craft my head cannons if I have to use them. Premade cannons are prone to misfire. I'd advise against head cannons anyway. They're dependent on line-of-sight, so you have to look at your target. Head missiles have radar guidance, and are the superior choice.

In my games, the Fengs are Vladislaus Straud's ghouls.
    Other headcanons of mine, even tho some of these might seem more like "stopgaps" of Sims 4 premades unexisting background, also consider that The Sims 4 is in a different timeline, so some "bizzare" things can happen:
    - Eliza and Dustin are relatives, she's her aunt, I imagine her in her late 30's, while Dustin (along with Angela, Lilith and Dirk Dreamer) is in his early 20's. She and Brandi (who's in her late 40's/early 50's) are sisters, making her Bob and Betty Newbie's daughter, maybe the reason she feel in love with Bob was that he reminds her of her father? (a là Freud?), also I always give Eliza the klepto trait;
    - Simon Scott is the unborn son of Tariq and Linda Scott from The Sims 3 Island Paradise, and Zoe Patel is the unborn daughter from the Patel family from The Sims 2 Apartment Life;
    - Katrina is Nina and Dina's paternal aunt, making her the younger sister of Flamenco Caliente;
    - The family relationship between the Crumplebottom sisters from The Sims 3 Supernatural and the Crumplebottom might be connected with Agatha Crumplebottom. Since she's Agnes cousin, she might be the daughter of a brother of Simon Crumplebottom (Agnes' father), and her mother was black. Now in my headcanon Agatha has a younger brother, who married a witch/spellcaster from an Italian family, and had three daughter with her, Beatrice, Belinda and Bianca (also I really like them and want to recreate them in the Sims 4 with these family tree);
    - Elga Bjergsen and Alexander Goth, being the most intelligent kids in their school, are in a big competition in everything;
    - Every kid in the Munch family was in the scouts, Lucas absolutely loves scouts, while Wolfgang hates it but he's still force to partake in it even as a teen;
    - Moira come from Henford-on-Bagley, from a typical country family, Dominik instead come from the city and I imagine his father was in the army and dissaproved his passione for music;
    - The only reason Morgan is in the Renegades is bc she has a crush on Wolfgang and doesn't have many friends;
    - If I remember correctly Dustin Broke has some media production skill point, so I figure that his fame status is due to a YouTuber career, which allowed him to work with bussineses and get the high position he has in the Business Career (this or some criminal connections *cough* Nancy Landgraab *cough*;
    - Victor and Lily Feng are very connected with Nancy Landgraab in shady businesses, and Victor has an affair with Nancy;
    - Not Sims 4 related but I do think Dirk's parents were teens when they had him
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,703 Member
    I'm curious. I have absolutely no head canon for premades other than what is provided by the developers. I also usually delete most of them. Probably why I'm not particularly concerned with the lore update. For those who are intrigued with head canon, do you keep notes on the families to keep all the details and relationships straight?
  • SimCrazySimCrazy Posts: 9,908 Member
    Mine is that Brent Hecking and Becca Clarke are siblings :D
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    @simgirl1010 I do have head canons for some of the premades, but I only write down the age I imagined them to be when I last played them and maybe a brief note of what I plan to do next. Nothing major, usually not even a complete sentence. But it helps reorient me when I get back to them.
  • jennieeffinjennieeffin Posts: 184 Member

- Nancy Landgraab and Jacques Villareal are crime business partners and they force encourage Malcolm Landgraab and Luna Villareal to marry so that they can bring their criminal empire together.

I frickin LOVE this. If I played all the worlds as one cohesive unit I would probably give this a go. I'm pretty strict about the way I designate my "zones," however, and so the Oasis Spring families really only interact with the Strangerville families.

I haven't bought MWS yet, waiting for the bugs to be fixed, but once I do I am probably going to designate Tartosa as Italy and move the Villareals there. Jacques is going to push out that rich family FO SHO.

• SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    edited March 2022
    The Goths took their home and moved it to Forgotten Hollow, added a rock pool in the backyard. Mortimer's parents graves are in the side yard. Cassandra has a Siamese kitten , like her Grandmothers cats. Alexander has a rat. Mortimer was a Politician, but he is going to become a lawyer ( his Dad was a Judge I believe ) and follow after his father. Cassandra may become a witch, and she and Bella will have séances. Bella currently makes flowers, but will become an owner of the witches roost which is a store in forgotten hollow for witches and vampires. Cassandra will most likely go after Caleb, or vice versa. Not sure what I want Alexander to be yet, probably either a Scientist or a Robot creator, he will most likely go to college.

The Langrabbs are Business owners, and of course they own the Landgrabbs tower in San Myshuno. They currently live in the big Penthouse there, but will soon move into a big apartment and make a mall out of their penthouse, Nancy is still in the criminal profession as well. Johnny moved back with them, is still a musician, and they have a live in maid, live in cook, and a butler.

Vanessa Jong’s is still acting, and Iggy is her best friend, she likes Paulo Rocca who is a DJ. Her father was a Chinese business man who moved to Del Sol Valley, changed his name and married a woman from the valley, so Vanessa is a valley girl…. Lol. Her parents retired, moved to a small town up North, and left her one of their rentals.

Candy Bher is a girlfriend of a musician I have living in a small apartment in San Myshuno. When she moves in with him I will most likely have to find them a bigger apartment or a more modern house somewhere, as there will be 3 of them for awhile, and after her sister leaves theyvwill want to start a family. maybe in Tartosa, as he does play guitar and piano. Maybe Candy can make flowers and cakes and become a business owner eventually.

I haven’t actually changed what is in their bio, but these stories are in my head.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    Vlad and Judith belong together :heart:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free