Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

GTW - retail stores with burnt items and ashes

In all of the retail stores I am running, I find that sometimes the restock signs (or occasionally an actual sale item) will reduce itself to a pile of ash (I note reports on the EA forums of the same thing happening when people move furniture to a new place, for eg.).

The other thing that is happening is sometimes when I restock an item, it shows up all burnt black, and I have to replace it with a new one.

I run CCs but no mods at all. Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue, and if so did it turn out to be related to your CCs? Or is it meant to be part of the game (I doubt it)?

Comments

• MH92MH92 Posts: 12 New Member
    I'm having this exact same issue. Restocked signs will be singed, and some items are completely destroyed and turned to dust. :s
  • MH92MH92 Posts: 12 New Member
    Sorry for the double post, but just wanted to add that there is a thread for this on EA's answers site, if anyone else is having this issue please click 'Me too' on the first post https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-GTW-Retail-items-that-are-purchased-turning-into/td-p/9849842