Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Forced labor or equivalent?

OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
I have a sim, Olivia Monty, that has been full pregnant seemingly forever. As in about a dozen or more sim days. Have tried the age sims cheat to put her into toddler, child, and teen, but no success in ending the over-long pregnancy. Odd looking sim at those ages. Currently have her at teen as going back to adult turned her face flashing blue. Elder makes for a preggie elder.

This is in a UC game, not from disks. Ages ago had her in a disks game and she actually popped the kid and went on with life. Would be nice if she'd do it here as well.

Anyone have ideas/suggestions? Thanx

Comments

• garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    Did you ressurect her? https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Olivia_Monty
    It says that her pregnancy is just a mesh and not real.
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Yes, via Bennedick using the phone to Grimmy. Interesting info on that page you linked to - didn't know it existed. Did some Simpe checking, which lists her as full pregnant. Would that come from only a mesh? The original idea was to provide a companion for Antony, especially once the kids age up and out. Obviously not going as intended.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,774 Member
    @Oldeseadogge , I assume you play with original Veronaville? That and other original hoods have these sims with bugs if resurrected.
    Most famous ones in Strangetown .
    I strongly suggest using the fixed versions, by Meetmetotheriver, most recent versions here:
    https://meetmetotheriver.tumblr.com/tagged/clean-templates-rerelease
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    Quote from her fixed Veronaville:
    Olivia Monty’s pregnancy has been restored! In the original Veronaville, her bio implies she was pregnant when she died, and she would show a pregnant mesh if resurrected (I removed this in the previous clean version), but she was missing a pregnancy controller so it wouldn’t actually result in a baby. NOW IT WILL. If you resurrect her.

You are correct. Any suggestions other than the new Veronaville? I've populated the pace with over 2 dozen of my own sims, so not keen on starting over.

What's odd is that years ago, on a long gone PC, she actually delivered a baby, as noted earlier. Took a while, but she did it. Could there be a coding variation between the disk version and UC?
    You are correct. Any suggestions other than the new Veronaville? I've populated the pace with over 2 dozen of my own sims, so not keen on starting over.

What's odd is that years ago, on a long gone PC, she actually delivered a baby, as noted earlier. Took a while, but she did it. Could there be a coding variation between the disk version and UC?

Maybe try can she get pregnant again? As said she is missing her pregnancy controller. Maybe that would help?

Worth a try. I've no idea what a pregnancy controller is, so probably can't plug one in. There's nothing showing in her memory page in Simpe.
    Stumbled upon a possible solution after giving up on the pregnant thing (couldn't find the cheat & regular way would take a long time , even if aged back to adult -which has own issues per above). Since she's teen, has A+ grades, and impressive skill numbers sent her off to college. Surprise of surprises, aging up to YA ended her condition and she looks and walks normal. The big unknown is what will happen when she's done and graduated. Which is however far down the road.

Thank you for your ideas! May need them yet.
  • garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    Goodluck! I hope all will go well :)
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
    Thank you! Eventual results will be shared here. We are speaking about a sim here, so no telling what will happen.