Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New mystery slot spotted in CAS in today's livestream

2...Next

Comments

• LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited April 2021
    Zodiac signs implies future occult stuff so I am all for it.

Signs of the Zodiac are also supposed to have an effect on personality so in a way it will be a trait and affect your personality. It will also mean the season in which your birthday is.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    GoodGrim wrote: »
    If like nasch_katze is true, I can do the Strangerville aspiration and the City Living aspiration at the same time?
    @GoodGrim I like that I can work on multiple aspirations at a time. So yeah, you can do both
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,961 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    I just saw a video by Fantaysia and she is speculating it could possibly be for zodiac signs. I really like that idea, I’ve been missing having those in the game. Maybe that will somehow give more personalities.🤷‍♀️

This would be great, I also want to see likes and dislikes as well as zodiacs.

I'd prefer likes/dislikes to Zodiac. Both can cause personality clashes, but I feel likes/dislikes would be way more customisable with more combinations.

I don't think it would be an aspiration related trait because we already get the permanent bonus trait when picking the first adult aspiration (Muser for creative aspirations, Collector for nature ones etc). You can actually use this as a way to get an extra personality trait if you pick an aspiration purely for the bonus trait and immediately change it to something else once in game.

I was figuring if we get a likes and dislikes, it may end up coming before a romance pack should we get one. But that extra slot doesn’t look like likes and dislikes, because for likes and dislikes they would most likely be down at the bottom since surely there will be more that one.