Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gallery

Anyone else having issues connecting to the gallery?

It's been down for hours it seems.

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    I just tried. No problem. Hope it's working for you now.
  • Options
    LazzialLazzial Posts: 159 Member
    It's working now. Thanks for replying.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    For heavens sake... not again? It seems like every other day I have a problem connecting to the gallery. Anyone else?
  • Options
    LazzialLazzial Posts: 159 Member
    I'm not at the moment, but yes, it's been on and off for me as well lately.
  • Options
    AaleynAaleyn Posts: 301 Member
    I have also had problems connecting to the Gallery. It has been "on and off" often recently.
    "Where words fail, music speaks" ~ Hans Christian Andersen ♥*♥*♥ My Gallery ID: Aaleyn
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Yes, the other day I tried to access it, it said I needed to connect so I tried to and it sat there connecting for several minutes, to the point I was ready to shut my tower down with the power button. Just as I reached over to do so it connected, finally. It seems kind of unstable these days. I have also noticed that when I try to scroll through and reach the bottom of a section of entries that it can take several seconds to half a minute to load the next section of entries. I don’t think it’s my computer because I don’t have this happen on other websites.
  • Options
    PickledtiaraPickledtiara Posts: 169 Member
    On console, I have also noticed that it goes offline more often. Usually have to shut down the game and then restart, it resolves the issue.
    Gallery ID Pickledtiara
  • Options
    SchlummikatzSchlummikatz Posts: 5 New Member
    I had problems with the gallery yesterday too. It is on and off.
  • Options
    Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    For me lately the gallery has been off and on. I usually have to click on my EA account link, and then that usually works. it also has taken some things to load for a search I do, once I am connected to the gallery.
    I don't know if traffic could be a factor in it being so slow.
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
  • Options
    Just went on it on my PC, I posted earlier, and except for a bit of load time, it is much better than before.
  • Options
    Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 360 Member
    The gallery was down yesterday for maintenance. Simguru Frost posted it on Twitter.
  • Options
    Madachan88 wrote: »
    The gallery was down yesterday for maintenance. Simguru Frost posted it on Twitter.

Thank you, and that makes a lot of sense. I usually don't follow the Simgurus.