Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DragonmasterleoDragonmasterleo Posts: 294 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    How do you like your eggs?

Scrambled with loads of salt. And dry. XD

That's exactly how I like my eggs. I won't eat them otherwise.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    How do you like your eggs?

Scrambled with loads of salt. And dry. XD

That's exactly how I like my eggs. I won't eat them otherwise.

Heck to the yes. ✊
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Would you rather be punished for a crime you didn’t commit or have someone else take credit for one of your major accomplishments?

Um, I'd rather have someone else take credit.

There are bad things - DEADLY THINGS - that happen in a prison! First thing in prison, you WILL need to learn to fight! Even if you don't win, people will learn that they will have to go thru you to get your stuff! Not fighting will show weakness, and you become easy prey! If you accidentally say or do something that "disrespects" someone, you could end up losing your life! Plus you have several types of gangs that will extort you (for everything you have, if they want) ! Failure to pay the prison gang - well let's just say that there's NO cameras in the shower areas to protect you!

NOW...

With all of that said, I would MUCH RATHER have someone else take credit for my major accomplishments! Far less deadly than being falsely convicted of a crime!

all very good reasons. Ego death isn't fatal after all. I'd choose having someone else take credit, over being punished for a crime I didn't commit, too.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    So, I'm just sitting here eating a coconut cake, and all of the sudden I actually said it -

"The cake is a LIE!"

(I don't know if I should be laughing or just downright terrified!) :confounded:

I dunno either, since I don't get whatever that was in reference to. Want to enlighten me?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:

Lollipop by Lil' Wayne. Oh, I remember this song. :D Why did I feel like that song came out much earlier than that tho...? D:
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Lollipop by Lil' Wayne. Oh, I remember this song. :D Why did I feel like that song came out much earlier than that tho...? D:

Old Town Road by Lil Nas😂
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

The Weekend's Cant Feel my Face it seems... Admittedly not a song or author I've ever heard of.
    L9q8VGi.png
    Sorak4 wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

The Weekend's Cant Feel my Face it seems... Admittedly not a song or author I've ever heard of.

Looked up what was #1 during the right week and year, and it was this lackluster job by Kim Wilde, of ripping off The Supremes...sorry..."covering" their hit.

Here's that dullness:
    https://youtu.be/I_3gLp6k7ZE

and here's the Supremes:

https://youtu.be/phhwkbD1E2c

I didn't feel a lot to connect with, to pop culture, then. I recall the song "Livin' on a Prayer" by Bon Jovi was very popular, sung most enthusiastically by kids who had never known real suffering or ever even come close to living on a prayer, in their lives, and the irony wasn't lost on me.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

Y'all making me feel so old. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

except me, right?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

Amusingly. My modern music knowledge is finite too. In general I just don't listen to a lot of music from any decade, could never really find anything to listen to whether its olden goldies or new.
    L9q8VGi.png
    edited April 2021
    Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

except me, right?

Yeah. HSAKDHKSJK. 🤣 I don't even know those songs you were talking about except for the Bon Jovi one.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Time flies too quickly.
    L9q8VGi.png
    Time flies too quickly.

Does it? This week feels so slow to me. But maybe it's cuz I had a short week last week. 😅
    FwDXXd5.gif
    April has flown by. It’s already the 8th. Feels like it should be the 2nd or something
    It both dragged and flew for me so far, because I was a combination of bored stiff and in pain after a laparoscopic surgery, so time dragged, but then suddenly I looked up and was shocked how much of April passed already.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited April 2021
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather always have wet socks or a small rock in your shoe, (assuming neither will cause any type of health issues whatsoever, but rather just discomfort)?

Wet socks. It's not that bad after some time. XD

Also, is it just me or the text when you're typing in the textbox on the forum now different? Like the font is different. I'm using Firefox tho.

I can't believe the official Marvel Youtube channel just posted a hour vid of the best scene from The Falcon and The Winter Soldier. 🤣
    7kSyn47.png
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Equally bad options, but I'd have to take the wet socks, because a pebble makes a person walk off-balance, favoring it, and then everything else starts hurting.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather always have wet socks or a small rock in your shoe, (assuming neither will cause any type of health issues whatsoever, but rather just discomfort)?

Also, is it just me or the text when you're typing in the textbox on the forum now different? Like the font is different. I'm using Firefox tho.

I can't believe the official Marvel Youtube channel just posted a hour vid of the best scene from The Falcon and The Winter Soldier. 🤣
    7kSyn47.png

Wet socks definitely. I’ve gone long periods of time with wet socks and it’s not terrible.
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Actually -

Wet socks WILL lead to a serious medical condition called "Trench Foot" if you don't get it treated and in severe cases, could involve amputation of the foot! That's where the saying "Take care of your feet, and they'll take care of you!" came from.

I will take the small rock ! I'm not sure if you are talking about a smooth pebble or a sharp jagged edge rock, but either way I'm taking it over the Trench Foot! Also I think I would be able to move it to the top part of my toes, so I'm not always stepping on it!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Today's Q Q is:

Actually -

Wet socks WILL lead to a serious medical condition called "Trench Foot" if you don't get it treated and in severe cases, could involve amputation of the foot! That's where the saying "Take care of your feet, and they'll take care of you!" came from.

I will take the small rock ! I'm not sure if you are talking about a smooth pebble or a sharp jagged edge rock, but either way I'm taking it over the Trench Foot! Also I think I would be able to move it to the top part of my toes, so I'm not always stepping on it!

I changed the question such that neither will result in any health outcomes.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Wow, have I really not been on the forums for all of April? :sweat_smile:

How's everyone doing?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

How's everyone doing?

I am doing good. I’m at Sonic and I’m gonna get a chocolate Dr Pepper so now I’m happy. How r u doin?

How's everyone doing?

Pretty well. Just trying out some vampire houses on the Sims.
    Although I do wish I had the courage to play with aging on for once.
    L9q8VGi.png
    What I thought I would find hilarious while watching FATWS:

Sam and Bucky arguing with each other like an old married couple for 6 episodes straight.

What I actually found hilarious:

8fb70d582016bad3939fc07cef1e129d4ee62c80.gifv
    cf423f649e630cee0cea21a789c1e00ced970193.gifv
    d150fb35b9d16d40683d9014149c361b883a511c.gifv
    FwDXXd5.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top