Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Also I was thinking that I'd love it if someone who's seen my island before would come check it out and tell me what they think of the improvements haha. I haven't made a ton of impressive stuff, but I did finally get to a 4-star rating and I like it. I try to keep things as natural and uncrowded as possible but I'd looove to get some suggestions from someone who'd like to come visit. :blush:
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    You guyyys they're here after only one week and they work perfectly. Happy me <3
    IS5qPTp.jpg

Yessssss, Tipperrrrrrrr! She's been at my campsite and I saw her on my tour when I found Melba. I want her so much, but I also don't want 3 Snooty villagers. Savannah is cute, too.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited April 2021
    You guyyys they're here after only one week and they work perfectly. Happy me <3
    IS5qPTp.jpg

Yessssss, Tipperrrrrrrr! She's been at my campsite and I saw her on my tour when I found Melba. I want her so much, but I also don't want 3 Snooty villagers. Savannah is cute, too.

Yess she is so adorable haha :D idk why but I like the cows <3
    Also: funnily enough, the day I get them, finally one of the villagers I've been wanting to leave decides to move out lol. Coincidence??
    Island will be open for a bit if anyone would like to come by: 1DG2Q
    edited April 2021
    Island will be open for a bit if anyone would like to come by: 1DG2Q

Just finished visiting everyone, be right over!

Looks like I missed you.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I just realized we only have two more days to get cherry blossom recipes! Looks like I'm going to be farming the next couple of days. If anyone has some spares, let me know! I only have 4 of them (Outdoor picnic set, cherry-blossom pond stone, cherry-blossom bonsai, and cherry-blossom umbrella)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Yes idk what happend, my connection just broke :( Trying again, here is the new code (fingers crossed lol): NC1QK
    Yes idk what happend, my connection just broke :( Trying again, here is the new code (fingers crossed lol): NC1QK

Your island is coming along nicely! Do you want any of the Sanrio stuff?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited April 2021
    Hey all haven't been on in a abit! Worked a TON of extra hours last week haha! My "online" is ending in a couple weeks, and I'm torn whether to let it end or resubscribe haha! I LOVE it for the ables thing and visiting but I haven't had much time to play yet! Argh, decisions haha! I've been waiting to plya bunny day since last year since I just missed it but... time is not on my side at the moment haha!!! Every day I think I'll play but then, yeah, end up too busy and it never happens.

Hey, I just saw this! I hope you get a chance to play soon! As for your online, that's up to you! Do you still have people come over very often? I've been going out more, just to see other people's island. Plus I didn't have hardly any of Celeste's recipes. And now I'm making an effort to adopt out my villagers, instead of sending them to the void. Mine doesn't end until like September or October (I kept on forgetting to change it from monthly to yearly. Yes I am dumb and yes I regret the waste of money), so we'll see what I think then. But also, it's less than 6¢ /day, which really seems like a bargain.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I just realized we only have two more days to get cherry blossom recipes! Looks like I'm going to be farming the next couple of days. If anyone has some spares, let me know! I only have 4 of them (Outdoor picnic set, cherry-blossom pond stone, cherry-blossom bonsai, and cherry-blossom umbrella)

Arrgggg shoot. I forgot how short it was. I may have to just set my switch back a few days I'll have very little time to play until Saturday... and then I'll probably just be playing with my Sanrio cards lol. Still hunting 1 recipe I got most of them last year really wanna get that last one this year. I also just am not ready for it to be over it's literally my favourite time in the game just so pretty.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    IS5qPTp.jpg

what works totally lost cause my joycon messed up again
    edited April 2021

Thank you! I know it’s very simplistic but I do actually kind of like it that way <3

And sure, what do you have? I really love the Hello Kitty dress and Pompompurin rack - but you need the Amiibos for these, right?
    edited April 2021

Thank you! I know it’s very simplistic but I do actually kind of like it that way <3

And sure, what do you have? I really love the Hello Kitty dress and Pompompurin rack - but you need the Amiibos for these, right?

bad minty and trippy. i was already depressed i can't play and this conversation made it worse. lol now i'm jealous too. lol
    edited April 2021
    IS5qPTp.jpg

Ohh I’m sorry about your joycon! :( Do you have the light or the normal one? And are you sending it in for repair?

It’s the little coins that are lying next to my switch - they’re amiibo coins ordered on Etsy and at least the one for Lucky works :blush:
    edited April 2021
    IS5qPTp.jpg

Ohh I’m sorry about your joycon! :( Do you have the light or the normal one? And are you sending it in for repair?

It’s the little coins that are lying next to my switch - they’re amiibo coins ordered on Etsy and at least the one for Lucky works :blush:

no i can't their out of warranty alreadedy.its only the red one. but i hate it i had a warranty for a reason. they were my new wireless ones.

I need the Amiibos to send them, but you don't need them to receive them.
    dreamerz13 wrote: »

Arrgggg shoot. I forgot how short it was. I may have to just set my switch back a few days I'll have very little time to play until Saturday... and then I'll probably just be playing with my Sanrio cards lol. Still hunting 1 recipe I got most of them last year really wanna get that last one this year. I also just am not ready for it to be over it's literally my favourite time in the game just so pretty.

Which one do you need? I guess I'm getting doubles for the cherry blossom recipes, the only one I got for the hourish I was at it earlier was the Outdoor picnic set again. 😩 I was so happy when I didn't get any doubles for the Bunny day recipes, I thought that they had removed that possiblity. But I guess not.
    IS5qPTp.jpg

no i can't their out of warranty alreadedy.its only the red one. but i hate it i had a warranty for a reason. they were my new wireless ones.

Will you buy a new one then?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    I think I might repeat the Cherry Blossom season because I only have 3 recipes. The lantern, cherry blossom wall, and the picnic set.

In other news I just got my first second photo. From Bree. She asked me to play the treasure hunt game and the prize was her photo.

Which one do you need? I guess I'm getting doubles for the cherry blossom recipes, the only one I got for the hourish I was at it earlier was the Outdoor picnic set again. 😩 I was so happy when I didn't get any doubles for the Bunny day recipes, I thought that they had removed that possiblity. But I guess not.

I just need the cherry blossom branches. I've gotten one recipe the whole time so far (the cherry blossom clock which I also needed) I figured I could at least send duplicates to people here or something so I wouldn't have minded duplicates even but the recipes seem to be a real pain to get this year.

IS5qPTp.jpg

don't need too. when i accidently knocked it out of the slot i hit reset and it lit up then mom showed up just in time to slide it back in place. :)

I just need the cherry blossom branches. I've gotten one recipe the whole time so far (the cherry blossom clock which I also needed) I figured I could at least send duplicates to people here or something so I wouldn't have minded duplicates even but the recipes seem to be a real pain to get this year.

Yes I only got the picnic one for some reason :(
    @mintycupcake Aww you are so sweet, thanks so much, I love them both <3
    y99xyI8.png
    Got my Sanrio coins yesterday! I've invited Chai once.

IS5qPTp.jpg

don't need too. when i accidently knocked it out of the slot i hit reset and it lit up then mom showed up just in time to slide it back in place. :)

I'm glad you got it fixed ok!

Yes I only got the picnic one for some reason :(

I was reading on the Bell Tree forum other people are also having trouble with low spawn rates.
    mintycupcake Aww you are so sweet, thanks so much, I love them both <3
    y99xyI8.png

I'm glad you're enjoying them! Let me know if there's anything else that you want :smile:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    My Sanrio cards are out for delivery. Should be waiting when I get home from work 😁. It's so dead at work today I swear it's gonna take all my strength not to go home as soon as they're actually delivered (I mean I sure they'd gladly let me go but I need the money lol).

If I can pry myself away from the cards I think I have shooting stars tonight so I'll try and open tonight. Hopefully I can fly home after work so I can do so at a reasonable-ish time lol.
    If anyone wants Sanrio items just let me know. 🙂

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top