Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Quick question about my sims exercising

Hi. So I'm currently playing a household consisting of two sims. One of them is a vampire and the other one is a spellcaster. For a while now, I've noticed that my vampire is always able to do sit-ups, push-ups, and stretch no matter what mood he has, whereas my spellcaster can do those types of exercise only when he feels energized. They both don't possess the active trait whatsoever but have their fitness skills at level 10. Also, their bodies are moderately muscular. Not sure if this is exclusively for vampires... Maybe they are stronger than any other types of occult sims? Idk...

Comments

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,496 Member
    Sorry, I can't help I don't have Occults in my game. I'm only posting something because it's disheartening to see so many reads and not a single post.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,961 Member
    I don’t know if this works the same for occult’s, but it matters the type of exercise you get whether you develop muscles or look slimmer. A treadmill helps you slim down whereas the weight machine helps you bulk up. You will have to google the rest of the other types of exercise to see what they do. Some do half and half I think. Also different foods have different calories in the sims 4.
  • AmandèleAmandèle Posts: 378 Member
    I think it has to do with their level of fitness.
    Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my first language ^^'
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    What other traits do they have? Are there any lot-traits?
    This might give us a clue.

Also, depending on the sim’s traits, the way the AI works is that if you keep directing a sim to perform a specific action they eventually learn and do it autonomously. Perhaps this is what happened?

In the past you may have directed the vampire to do more exercise than the spellcaster, and so the vamp is more eager to engage in fitness related actions.
  • PlantylPlantyl Posts: 53 Member
    edited April 2021
    What other traits do they have? Are there any lot-traits?
    This might give us a clue.

Also, depending on the sim’s traits, the way the AI works is that if you keep directing a sim to perform a specific action they eventually learn and do it autonomously. Perhaps this is what happened?

In the past you may have directed the vampire to do more exercise than the spellcaster, and so the vamp is more eager to engage in fitness related actions.
    Here are the pictures showing their traits, weights, and muscular levels. No lot-trait is assigned to their house and they both do exercise together regularly.

hMOXJ4p.png
    GzMHQNf.png
    Ssp0LbZ.png
    U9MgfJV.png
  • LazzialLazzial Posts: 159 Member
    I know if you've given a vampire the Vampiric Strength perk they tend to exercise more. Also, vampires seem to love coffee. Which seems kind of strange to me since they almost never sleep anyway. However, that of course will give them the energized moodlet making them want to exercise. So, yeah if you want a super athlete, vampire is the way to go.