Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,500 Member
    edited April 2021
    Brd709 wrote: »
    No screenshots from me for a couple of weeks. I’ve already had to send my brand new two month old gaming laptop back to Lenovo to be repaired after a LCD fault. I’m already having withdrawal symptoms from not playing my favourite family.

Oh, I'm so sorry.

I Have some catching up to do:

5 April:
    eNLykNT.jpg

6 April:
    vByzoFS.jpg

7 April:
    r0O2PeI.jpg

Okay, all caught up. :)
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited April 2021
    "Such power....such...incredible...raw....power..."

PapdkAj.png

After having drained the blood from her latest victim, Hecate finds herself suddenly flowing with a strange yet thrilling energy. She has never felt this way in all her undead life. She can feel this power fight for dominance with her own vampiric energy. It wants to as much be part of her body as it wants to tear it apart. It excites her, thrills her, even terrifies her.

She loves it.

Hecate has heard of the legends, the stories. But stories were stories and not fact, so Hecate never dwelled on them. No vampire in recorded history ever held raw spellcaster magic within them. Even if it were possible the younglings would say, only ancient and powerful vampires could ever hope to possess spellcaster magic and not fry from the inside out.

Until now.

Hecate can feel her new "magic" begin to submit by sheer force of willpower. Bit by bit, it starts to feel...familiar instead of foreign. Its aura continues to surround her in a sort of embrace, but Hecate will proudly parade it as another show of her might. A plan begins to form in her mind. Already the steps toward vampire domination have been put into motion, but with this new power coursing through her veins just subjugating mere pathetic humans will not be enough.

"Vampire dominion over humans and the magic world...what a delicious thought..."
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Brd709 wrote: »
    No screenshots from me for a couple of weeks. I’ve already had to send my brand new two month old gaming laptop back to Lenovo to be repaired after a LCD fault. I’m already having withdrawal symptoms from not playing my favourite family.

Oh i'm sorry... I've just bought a lenovo legion 5. what happened with yours?
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    So this just happened....

djgIOhc.png
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Very well written @InuMiroLover. Can Vampires actually be spellcasters too or is that a mod? Such a great pic too!

@Brd709, so sorry to hear about your computer issues. That sux :(

For me, my sim was trying out the new Takoyaki Machine. It was clearly a hit!

04-07-21-8-29-11-PM.png
    04-07-21-8-30-30-PM.png
    04-07-21-8-30-11-PM.png
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    Oops.

oops.png

It's Day 7 of winter, and Samantha decided to build herself a snowpal....

kO0D3We.png
    Ariel Adams is the latest to be bugged out by the talking toilet at the club

l8Iv7Aj.png
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    The Mata-Ortiz household has their new arrival Darcio (born a few sim-days earlier). He has the Independent toddler trait, so he may be thinking something like, "Daddy this is boring, can you put me down now?"

McdNv4s.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
    Darrel Charm getting his groove on

BOcgSYs.png
    Well, I guess that was to be expected. Karen Crumplebottom is heckling my girl Samantha while she's out on the dance floor. "Samantha has learned the following traits about Karen---evil"

xhKPF4K.png
    Well thanks for joining us, Jimmy Scabs....

0Skdz21.png
    Poor Samantha has to use the toilet really bad, but Katrina Caliente will not leave her alone

mNEtRO0.png
    Finally she got a break, and then this happened....

cpzWRY8.png
    edited April 2021
    Independent though he is, even Darcio the most valiant knight in Castelo de Mata-Ortiz likes a hug sometimes.

pp29FgH.png

Later that morning, Darcio looking downright skeptical at whatever his father is telling him.

hX7btIy.png

And of course he has to tell a tale much taller than himself to his other dad.

4As11Bk.png
    Post edited by VeeDub on
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited April 2021
    @SimsLady2000

I dont use any mods or cheats specifically meant to create spellcaster/vampire hybrids! My vampire bit a spellcaster and was able to be "overcharged" for a little while. Biting spellcasters make for a great moodlet! I have a couple of Zero's vampire mods, which Im 99% sure is behind this. But she has no spells or anything that would make her an actual spellcaster. :3 The pose she's in is just a cc pose.
    After storytelling time came dance party time!

U3dZZjg.png
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member

Only about 2 days for her left on the life graft. :(
    As long as she's happy and comfortable 'till then. :)<3

gkkGqy1.png

cKqiIg6.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    edited April 2021
    My athlete
    gAnwM23.png
    D6W4kKq.png
    MWv0rjT.png
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Both are born from alien abduction and their fathers are couple.

1VRynEO.png
  • ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    Teaser #6

UtY7sCO.png
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • ArcaArca Posts: 183 Member
    Better not
    The last screenshot is...Caleb and his wife woohooing in their bed (by using wicked mod)
  • WinthorpeWinthorpe Posts: 119 Member
    Please get your sims vaccinated.

170738827_4015381648522133_4003754248663133000_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=lIVscE48DvAAX-PkkxL&_nc_ht=scontent.fbkk2-6.fna&oh=c2cc9ff587111592ca7a1b2bda6c3fe9&oe=60964286
  • ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    Arca wrote: »
    Better not
    The last screenshot is...Caleb and his wife woohooing in their bed (by using wicked mod)

Better not indeed but the image is probably fantastic ;-) Still, thanks for the mental image :-)
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    Baxter is not happy with the nanny for giving Blake all the attention...

0BFlWQYl.png

And when the nanny tried to make up for it, Baxter was having none of it!

yrmpQ6dl.png
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top