Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: Mar. '21 Bunkbeds Patch

Comments

• SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    edited April 2021
    For those mods, @Lorea & @bowlwoman, are the mods otherwise functional?

Note re. Sims 4 Studio batchfix: This batchfix is currently only chairs, not barstools. Barstools will be added later.

I tried to use the cheat for readding the chairs to my saves, but it won't let me. It keeps telling me it can't access a log file, probably because of an antivirus program. I never had any antivirus program problems with Sims4Studio before, and currently I am only using Windows Protector. I disabled everything - it still won't work. What to do?

Sims 4 Studio is unable to access a file or folder that it needs:
    "C:\Users\[username]\Documents\Sims 4 Studio\Logs"

This is most likely caused by antivirus software running on your computer.
    To continue using Sims 4 Studio without this error, you will need to configure your antivirus software to allow Sims 4 Studio to access the files that it needs.

For more information on why this is happening and how to fix it, visit the link below:
    https://sims4studio.com/thread/24228
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    edited April 2021
    @friendsfan367 <3

@Dakota88 Try the Zip file method of installation

@simgirl542 You should see my mods/CC folder...

Speaking of which,

Mod Updates from Bienchen
    Less Sickness
    Dog Walkers in Other Worlds
    Sing and Wear Costume Always Enabled
    Townie Overhaul Less Fame
    Auto Beach Activity Tweak
    Mermaid Hydration Fix
    Finish Eating
    Fridge More Snacks
    Less Autonomous Weather Complaint
    Blossom Festival (V3)
    Less Random Hats and Accessories
    Congratulate More
    Extended Invitations Overhaul
    Friendship Tweak
    Less Headlines
    Less Jealous
    Moods Matter
    Trait Overhaul
    Whim Overhaul

+ a pile of new mods at the same link

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.

@Dakota88 Try the Zip file method of installation

Unfortunately, this didn't do the trick. I have no idea. This never happened to me before. I doubt it's Windows Defender.
    @Dakota88 Might be worth seeing if you can get some help on the site.

Updated CC Chairs
    xordevoreaux: Princess Cordelia Raised Wood Set chairs
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    edited April 2021
    @Dakota88 Might be worth seeing if you can get some help on the site.

Updated CC Chairs
    xordevoreaux: Princess Cordelia Raised Wood Set chairs

Yes, you're right. But I don't know where to post on the site because not everyone can use the error & bug thread.

edit: found a thread, posted there. Thanks for your help @luthienrising
  • simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Update on my game crashing on my new computer.
    It turns out that my driver did have an update. My driver was from December 2020. The new version is from March 2021.
    Hopefully this will help with the crashes. If nothing else, I did finally update some more of my mods.
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • SoulToSqueezeSoulToSqueeze Posts: 10 New Member
    KawaiiStacie updated the Showtime Mod
    edited April 2021
    KawaiiStacie updated the Showtime Mod

Thanks! The date isn't right on her update page, but I found her tweet.

Mod Updates
    Showtime Mod (KawaiiStacie)
    My First Farm Animal (KawaiiStacie)
  • ChaosMasterRoseChaosMasterRose Posts: 53 Member
    UI Cheats is causing UI Exceptions after the update

Could you retest that with all the steps on p. 1? Remove all other mods other than Better Exceptions or MCCC, *delete localthumbcache*, and try again. The mod is widely used and I've not seen reports of that happening. I suspect it's something interfering with it.
    I've done that and even removed an outdated traits mod, still got a UI exception.
    edited April 2021
    I'm getting a BE for Twisted Mex's Lifetime Skills mod. Does anyone know if there's an update for it? I already checked page 1 there's nothing listed for it.
    edited April 2021
    I need some help. I was trying to get to Shushu's website, but it seems that McAfee blocked it. (Not my preferred antivirus company and I can't wait for the free trial to expire so I can get rid of it, as it unnecessarily blocked over 7000 sites in 7 days.)
    Could someone please help me?
    I'm trying to find the Ask if pregnant mod, but this crummy antivirus blocked the page.
    Webroot doesn't act like this.
    update: Turning off the firewall didn't work.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    simgirl542 wrote: »
    I'm getting a BE for Twisted Mex's Lifetime Skills mod. Does anyone know if there's an update for it? I already checked page 1 there's nothing listed for it.

I'm using lifetime skills and BE and i'm not getting a LE...
  • arkane1arkane1 Posts: 8 New Member
    McAfee report on shushu's website say's it is fine. My browser's will not go through. The Problem is probably with the site itself.
    edited April 2021
    @arkane1 @simgirl542 Shushu is not modding anymore. The site may no longer be maintained. For the TwistedMexi mod issue, take that report to his Discord server. He does active support there.
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    @arkane1 @simgirl542 Shushu is not modding anymore. The site may no longer be maintained. For the TwistedMexi mod issue, take that report to his Discord server. He does active support there.

Really? Do you know where shushu stated that they aren't modding anymore?
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
    I can't access the discord. It won't take my email addresses.
  • briesimsbriesims Posts: 75 Member
    I'm having some UI glitches, its not all UI, its in buy and build mode.
    BE

Outdated Tunable Override Error
    Outdated Tunable Resource requires removing.

Overridden Game Resource with identifier '178008' contains incorrect/outdated information. Click on one of the identifier to copy it.

You can locate the PACKAGE file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that contains this faulty resource using the TS4 Package Searcher (Windows Only) by Scumbumbo.

Enter the identifier into the 'Instance' field and try removing or updating PACKAGE files that are pointing to the cause of the issue.

i dont know what to do
  • DarkAuditDarkAudit Posts: 169 Member
    briesims wrote: »
    BE

Outdated Tunable Override Error
    Outdated Tunable Resource requires removing.

Overridden Game Resource with identifier '178008' contains incorrect/outdated information. Click on one of the identifier to copy it.

You can locate the PACKAGE file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that contains this faulty resource using the TS4 Package Searcher (Windows Only) by Scumbumbo.

Enter the identifier into the 'Instance' field and try removing or updating PACKAGE files that are pointing to the cause of the issue.

i dont know what to do

First, are you absolutely certain all your mods are up-to-date?

Second, are you running any mods that have been obsoleted by recent patches?

Third, have you done the 50-50 method of troubleshooting?
    HopeyStarr wrote: »

Really? Do you know where shushu stated that they aren't modding anymore?

It was originally announced on their Discord server late February. I have the quote on the Creator Musings server: https://discord.com/channels/605863047654801428/724308867206480003/814628297039937546

@briesims You're going to need to do a 50-50, but you can also go to TwistedMexi's server for support with the BE report.

Updated CC chairs

aroundthesims/ATS4: https://aroundthesims.tumblr.com/post/647895641291358208/ats4-updated-chairs
    > @DarkAudit said:
    > First, are you absolutely certain all your mods are up-to-date?
    >
    > Second, are you running any mods that have been obsoleted by recent patches?
    >
    > Third, have you done the 50-50 method of troubleshooting?

Yes. Yesterday I read all the 10 pages of this toppic and updated ALL.
    > @DarkAudit said:
    > First, are you absolutely certain all your mods are up-to-date?
    >
    > Second, are you running any mods that have been obsoleted by recent patches?
    >
    > Third, have you done the 50-50 method of troubleshooting?

Yes. Yesterday I read all the 10 pages of this toppic and updated ALL.

It looks like something that's *not* been reported here is your issue, or a conflict between mods/CC. I'd suggest the 50-50 method (do another round perhaps) plus taking the Better Exceptions report to TwistedMexi's discord. It has a section especially for those reports.
    Is there any mods related to the magic? I think I have one, but it has a bug.
  • gettpsgettps Posts: 420 Member
    edited April 2021
    {snip}Overridden Game Resource with identifier '178008' contains incorrect/outdated information.{snip}

i dont know what to do

'178008' is the tuning file that deals with excavating a dig site from Jungle Adventure. The archaeology thing:

E882D22F!00000013!000000000002B758.excavationPile_Dig_FindSomething.InteractionTuning.xml

Look for a mod that deals with that and either update it or remove it.
    Good morning, all! MC Command Center updated last night. Head off for your update!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top