Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next swimming pool item should be...

Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,111 Member

Next swimming pool item should be... 51 votes

Diving board (classic)
15%
mrkingvMs_MikaAmandèleSims_all_daytelemwillKimmerGingasnap27Ararine 8 votes
Water slide
17%
jheyjuneiceEnkiSchmidtFreezerBunnyCowplantcomicsforlifeGlacierSnowGeralt_ofRiviaReaganboganLogicallyironicwonderwy 9 votes
Both
66%
crocobauraredrogue60BloodC24lisamwittIsb917Figwitirishdragon7barracuda1574catloverplayerKulthero777RamblineRoseBabykittyjadeFinvolamercy55funxx8lobo8xxtexxx78Sigzy05ChadSims2joleacocaliposs 34 votes

Comments

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Both
    All of them!! :lol:
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,777 Member
    Both
    Both, naturally :p
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited April 2021
    Both
    I mean why not

and while at it how about we get some fun slides that can take our sims from floor 2 to floor 1 ;)

and maybe even land in pool

...or is that too ambitious of me
    I may or may not have thought about deathful possibilities of this

but i mean obviously i was just thinking of making nice fun water park right :innocent:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    A Pool Noodle.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Both
    It has been six years I should have a normal diving board and pool slide by now... who thought that ugly diving platform was a good idea.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited April 2021
    Neither. We have a variation of a diving board and slide already in the game and that’s good enough for me.

If they’re going to add something new for pools, I’d rather it actually be NEW. I can’t think of anything else new but I’m sure there’s something lol

I like that Sims can lounge on the little pizza floats and stuff in the pool now, that’s cool.
  • caliposscaliposs Posts: 320 Member
    Both
    Both! And a pool bar! :smiley:
    he/him
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited April 2021
    Both
    Both plus Pool Waterfalls. We already have a Waterslide. It's pool slides we don't have and pool slides is what I've been begging the gurus on Twitter for for years. The waterslide came with Backyard Stuff.
    Both
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Neither. We have a variation of a diving board and slide already in the game and that’s good enough for me.

If they’re going to add something new for pools, I’d rather it actually be NEW. I can’t think of anything else new but I’m sure there’s something lol

I like that Sims can lounge on the little pizza floats and stuff in the pool now, that’s cool.

There isn't a pool slide in the game. The only slide we have in game is the toddler one if you have the Toddler SP. Now there is a CC slide and poolslide.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,777 Member
    Both
    Pool dividers !!

Would be extra cool if those could have a setting for age groups :) Like "this is the kids part of the pool".
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    A Pool Noodle.

I think you might be asking for a bit much there. ;P
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
    Both
    Movotti wrote: »
    A Pool Noodle.

I think you might be asking for a bit much there. ;P

It's possible. I'd love a flamingo and shark floatie.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    edited April 2021
    Diving board (classic)
    I chose only the classic diving board because I'm sure that the water slide would be so huge that it wouldn't fit in any of my pools anyway. :D
    I don't like the diving boards that we have now, I'd like to have a similar one than Sims Freeplay has.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member

There isn't a pool slide in the game. The only slide we have in game is the toddler one if you have the Toddler SP. Now there is a CC slide and poolslide.

I’m referring to the rock thing. That’s close enough lol
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member

I’m referring to the rock thing. That’s close enough lol

You’re not referring to the rock platform are you? Do you mean an actual rock slide? Is there a rock slide in game that I missed?
    I’d love to know because it’s something I need for my Goonies Club. 😆
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    Differently designed pool trims to make it easier to create naturally looking ponds.
  • redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Both
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    It has been six years I should have a normal diving board and pool slide by now... who thought that ugly diving platform was a good idea.

It would have been fine for public pools if they had given a basic diving board as well.

Curved pool corner
    Pool bar

3osju810.png

100% agree
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Both
    A wave making machine for the pool.
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Both
    crocobaura wrote: »

Something like TS3 Store?
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Both
    Mak27 wrote: »
    crocobaura wrote: »

Something like TS3 Store?

No, not for surfing, just something for sims to have fun jumping waves in. We could make those fake indoor beaches. :lol:
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Both
    I really want the cool Swimming Pool items that were in Sims 3 to be in Sims 4. They were so fun. :p
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    Just do a stuff pack with Lucas Lagoons. They do awesome stuff for pools.
  • Gingasnap27Gingasnap27 Posts: 98 Member
    Diving board (classic)
    I'd like BOTH naturally, however if we must choose - the diving board!! I miss that, just the normal look of a pool really!! If we could have a kit with just swimming pool stuff that would be incredible!! we could have flippers (the little swimming fins), pool noodles, inner tubes, the little shark fin hat (children to swim around and scare others), maybe a volley ball net and perhaps water guns...gameplay wise- we could add in teaching toddlers to swim (or children...if they never learned), the shark fin thing, putting kids on shoulders, throwing kiddos into the pool, marco polo (its a game if you don't know), having kids not jump off the diving board because they are scared...maybe having a shallow end and deep end...