Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited April 2021
    I'll catch up on all your updates and comment later this afternoon. Headed to the zoo with my niece and nephew this morning :)
    --
    Update 94 - UBrite Spirit

O7Y7WMd.png

Notes:
    After sleeping on it, Jules came to her decision about which university to attend - The University of Britechester!

Picking a major for Jules was basically as hard as picking a trait lol. I just know that I'm gonna have Jules do more than one career, especially if an aspiration requires it, so picking something that would be useful and relevant was hard, especially since Jules doesn't have a dream job as of now. I ended up settling on a distinguished degree in communications, since I feel like it's one of those vague degrees that might end up being "helpful" for any number of careers. She's just gonna enjoy her liberal arts undergrad experience - if there had been a choice to be an "undecided major" at first, I totally would have picked that haha. Maybe I'll have her go back and get a "masters" if I ever want her to have a more specific degree later in life.

So here's her course load. I had to pick that shower singing elective since it made me laugh :D
    IMzExvp.png

After telling Dell and Sofia about her decision, she headed over to campus to buy her course books...
    Rw7GvsH.png

...and some Britechester swag.
    qfUVZDX.png

She was walking around the quad area when a debate event started, and a couple of students greeted her.
    G9ieGBX.png

"Hi, I'm Adrian Horn," the male student stood to greet her. "And I'm president of the UBrite Speech and Debate Team. Are you a new student here?"
    7fHANei.png

Jules nodded and introduced herself as well. "I just officially enrolled this morning."

"Excellent," said Adrian. "Would you be interested in participating in our event today? No pressure to join the team, but it's a fun way to decide if you might be interested."

So Jules agreed (we gotta get her debate skills up for this aspiration!), and they even gave her a posh outfit to wear.
    nHAxHjr.png

She watched a few debates, feeling a little nervous, when Adrian announced it was her turn. She'd be debating the girl who had waved to her earlier - Eva Lopez. I chose something to do with cowplants, lol, I forget what the official topic was actually called.

Jules started off strong.
    Ea8rVqw.png

But Eva beat her in the end.
    hIIOMPT.png

"Hey, that was a great first attempt," Adrian assured her. "Think about it, and let me know if you might officially want to join the team!"
    Ml4levv.png

Jules went to the bathroom to change her outfit, and ended up having a conversation with one of these robots lol. There's still a lot I have to discover about this pack :D
    t51xgi8.png

Also I noticed River was being a diligent student as well.
    nIxyisI.png

I was gonna have her join the soccer team, but it's a pretty big time commitment, so I figured I'd do it another semester after I get the hang of uni first.

It was starting to get dark at this point, and Bryon walked past Jules, looking irritated about something.
    PlWpsgD.png

A mixer event had started as well, and I noticed that Roxanne and Melody were bonding.
    r1V6mxL.png

I'm kind of waiting to see if any of your sims autonomously interact with Jules - or if Jules will autonomously interact with them, so I did let her hang around for a bit, but no one came over to chat, so I ended up sending her home.

Also these are the scholarships that Jules received, yay!
    YtlE9Lu.png?1

Also I checked in with Ruby's skills. I haven't really done much to try to build any of these, but she's learning a lot on her own! (Sofia and Dell's lot has the 'child's play' trait which is probably helping her gain skills fast) We might need to start working on potty training soon though :D
    viH4Hk0.png

• Options
    lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    Hey guys - going to be going MIA for a couple of days. Having an internet break.
  • Options
    SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    @lilypadmeulin I had to search what MIA is but I guess its Missing In Action or something like that, meaning you'll be gone for a while. No problem at all ^^ Hope to see you soon again! <3
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Options
    April 5
    14hXVJU.png

Bryons Diary
    CAVCWAY.png
    It's really happening now! I’m a little nervous and because of that I got out of bed early. I tried to be as silent as possible because I didn’t want to wake Naoki. Then again, he won't wake up even when a bomb exploded next to him.

9vrWufC.png
    I ended up getting even more nervous in the bathroom as I was trying to get myself ready.

(Bryon, in himself) "Come on Bryon. Take a shower, put on your clothes. You’re ready for this! No need to get nervous over this. It's school, just like always."

mrt1TI3.png
    I don’t even know why I’m this nervous. Is it because I’ll be surrounded with strangers? Because I want to do well from the start? Everything will be fine, Bryon Ellison. Don’t think too much.

——

5sXrQic.png
    Ohdy9J3.png
    Just as expected, everything went just fine. It wasn’t scary at all. Anas was waiting for me in the hallway and we found our way pretty easily. I was prepared, did my homework, ... Everything felt so good. It was awesome!

Ojfxorl.png
    Naoki is at work and mom had left a note. She’s out with Kristine. I can do my homework in silence.

XM6bVD1.png
    (Randi, in the living room) "Bryon, are you home?"
    (Bryon) "Yes, I'm in the study room, writing on my term paper!"
    (Randi) "Oh, okay! Come say hi when you're done!!"

edbMXJY.png
    l0iq8AP.png
    I received this e-mail not much later. The e-mail also summed up every University Organization, and one stood out for me. The Brainiacs.

dr07g64.png
    I must say, the Brainiacs study session sounds interesting... and They'll have a meeting in 28 minutes. Can I finish my draft in 28 minutes...?

... 28 minutes later ...

NBlxla7.png
    I did it! Of course, I'll edit it later, but for now, this is enough. Let's say hi to mom before I'll go to that event.

EfH8a9f.png
    (Randi) "Ahhh, someone finally decided to come out of that cave!"
    (Bryon) "I'm sorry. I really wanted that draft done. I don't like leaving things unfinished."
    (Randi) "I know, I know. I was just joking. Come, sit!"
    (Bryon) “Actually, I wanted to go out for a moment. There’s an ongoing event close to the library that I want to check out."
    (Randi) “Oh, of course! You should definitely do that. Make some friends, do fun stuff!”
    (Bryon) “I’ll be back soon, okay?”
    (Randi) "Don't you worry. If Naoki comes back home, I'll tell him that you're at the library."
    (Bryon) "Thanks mom. See you in the evening!!"

CupUxWf.png
    To my surprise, I saw Anas. He was about to walk in the library when he noticed me.

(Anas) "Bryon! What a coincidence."
    (Bryon) “Hehe, it is, right? What are you doing here?"
    (Anas) “I’m a member of the Brainiacs. I was about to go inside and study. You?"
    (Bryon) "You're a member?? I'm actually visiting here to see if I want to become a member too."
    (Anas) "Oh, you should definitely join! It's amazing. We come together to study, so you'll never be alone while doing so. But... You have to pass the librarian first. I’ll show you.”
    (Bryon) "Heh?"

7omD1WY.png
    We went inside together, but an unknown woman immediately pulled me to the chess table and was now just staring at me.

gmsRHzK.png
    (???) “Bryon Ellison, Computer Science, perfectionist, geek and a secret romantic.”
    (Bryon) “Wow... You sure know a lot of me... I guess.. You’re the librarian?”
    (Mayumi) “I am. Mayumi Ishida, librarian, bookworm, neat and maybe a little childish. Nice to meet you. I heard that you want to become a member of the Brainiacs.”

7Dy5bPd.png
    Another person joined in on the conversation.

(???) “A new potential member?”
    (Mayumi) “Uhu. I think this is a good one, Aya.”
    (Aya) “Bryon was it, right? Wanna join the Brainiacs?”

Z9ShxI6.png
    (Bryon) “Really? Just like that? I’d love to!”
    (Aya) “That’s settled then. Welcome!”

DhEF95L.png
    (Bryon) “Thank you!”

wYRQZCs.png
    (Anas) “Well well, I heard the conversation. Welcome in the club!”
    (Bryon) “Thank you! I’m still surprised of how fast that went... But I'm happy!”
    (Anas) “That librarian immediately sees someones qualities. You have a lot!”
    (Bryon) “... I do?”
    (Anas) "Of course you do!"

42zBrLU.png
    (Anas) “Oh, before I forget! There’s a Guest lecture on Engineering, Communication and Network Design going on in Britechester. Wanna go with me?”
    (Bryon) “Sounds awesome! Yes, of course!”

FPVzp2P.png
    The two of us went to Britechester University and followed the Guest Lecture.

F7qFg7V.png
    I didn't see any challengers, but I did saw Max Villareal, heheheh.

cGd6h69.png
    It was already getting dark when the guest lecture stopped.

(Anas) “We should do this again tomorrow. Study session after lunch until class starts and afterwards another guest lecture. Today was fun!”

LAijEB0.png
    (Bryon) “It was. Okay. Let’s meet up for lunch tomorrow.”
    (Anas) “Nice. Do you live far away?”

9CxSmhS.png
    (Bryon) “Ehhh, I actually live right there...”
    (Anas) “Oh wow, you live close by!!”
    (Bryon) “Yeah, I do, haha! Well then, I see you tomorrow, okay?”
    (Anas) “Sure!”

btNCtqv.png
    The two of us parted ways.

(Bryon) “Heh. Nice guy. Anyways, I’m curious to find out how Naoki’s first day of work went!”

Mmklzs5.png
    (Bryon) “Hey you! How was your first day of work today? I’m sorry for being so late.. I went to the library, joined a university organisation, went to a guest college,... I had a busy day.”
    (Naoki) “It’s okay. Your mom told me that you were going out and I only just got back myself. Tell me all about it!”
    (Bryon) “I will, but I asked you first!”

And just like that, we talked about our busy days. I have to say, I left the part where I met Anas out of the story because I was afraid that Naoki would become jealous again. That's not so bad... Right? I mean, I still told him about how I'm going to study with the Brainiacs, right?

Behind the scenes
    dCeXy6O.png
    As Bryon and Anas part ways, Anas' facial expression turns sad.

(Anas) “Oh Bryon... I was so sure that he was going to invite me over... I want to see what he lives like. He’s so cute, yet so mysterious. It’s been a long time since I’ve been in love this much...”

- For the record, Anas doesn't know about Naoki -
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,920 Member

Replying to mentions, Hopefully I can start commenting soon, I have read all and love the stories so far <3

@lilypadmeulin ,
    Thank you :) I moved Jenny, Jasper and Jeremy to Del Sol Valley (Jasper lived at Sulani when MCCC married them) , so hopefully will see them more often now :)
    @permanentrose ,
    Thank you, I loved the main picture too, true Landgraab, after all :p Jules (as others) will loose their NPC roles when the toddlers grow up and I'll load their lot's for pics :) But most likely she will end up again with similar position, as now her mixology is naturally at level 10 :)
    @AlwaysAsking ,
    Haha, it seem to be Goth legacy, as Cassandra often dresses up at SW costumes too :D And yes, Malcolm clearly was happy when I finally allowed him to do something nasty :joy: (it was for his UNI club activities tho, and Melody has to do the same eventually to level up in her club)
    @Karababy52 ,
    about Malcolm sabotaging the cafe food, that was one goal at the uni club :p I have only done it once before this, right when I bought the pack. Essa will be ghost vendor untill I load their lot, I will when kids grow up, or if something else is happened what needs me to load them :) And the hair, that link I already posted to you :)

I am once again 1 day late, but I just did not have the energy to post this yesterday :)

Melody Connors... +Malcolm
    Day 4 April

wYMiRi7.png

ge9hT45.png
    Malcolm had an early class, so Melody did the garden.
    ntiIxLx.png
    While Melody was at her class, Malcolm did some fishing.. always good to have fish just in case :smiley:
    (I use a mod what makes the fish to stay fresh for a longer time)
    wYMiRi7.png
    Then they did this a very long time :D Alll the spellbooks they had bought, but not even read yet :)

PpYVtwL.png
    oCeqvuH.png
    Later they visited campus, to watch Roxanne having a debate against Paka.. Roxanne won.

nOgvk3k.png
    Back at home..

m4Q7HUi.png
    They needed to cast a spell at someone, for the aspiration. So to the bar they went.
    RJ6jx79.png
    PZOkeBf.png
    (I do not remember who has made this bar , as I have edited it so heavily and so many times that it does not even show the name of original creator anymore)

ECCTJ1x.png
    Okay, Malcolm first, that poor victim is that wannabe alien at the bar (he is not even an alien, and I have all the bar nights disabled)..
    vQFncV5.png
    qKTLlLd.png
    That went as planned! Next, Melody..
    6rpTkne.png
    jrET3aP.png
    Well done, the dude is clean again! But also sad and left right there :smiley:

RAxGlve.png
    The nightly trip to buy stuff.. BUT...
    Only one of the shops was open, as Ghost Vendor Essa was too busy with gossiping with Ghost Vendor Eva.. *sight*
    So, while waiting Melody and Malcolm had a couple of friendly duels.. Melody lost all, and got that hugging curse!!!!
    uYSzdHP.png
    Finally Eva decided to go back to her shop, yay shopping, after 2 hugs.

gYv6Hjs.png
    This was happened right after their lot loaded, auto woohoo.. (risky is at 4% , but no baby)

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited April 2021
    March 14: Sakura: The Final Quest of True Love

MAGIC-IS-ALL-AROUND-US.png
    theres-the-fairy.png
    It was almost midnight when Sakura headed to the "magical tree" and descended to Sylvan Glade. She had completed the second quest, and all three of her dates with Prince Oberon had indeed been golden moments. She thought back to her last date with Prince Oberon and how he had wanted to promise himself to her and she had begged him not to. What would happen now? Sakura had told Prince Oberon that she knew in her heart that she would not pass the final quest of true love, but he had told her that it wouldn't matter, as he was determined to make her his bride anyway. She took a deep breath and entered the Glade awaiting her fate.

sakura-final-arrival.png

The mood in the Glade tonight was quite somber, and Sakura felt that something had happened, but didn't know what. She looked around the Glade for Prince Oberon, but couldn't see him anywhere. Perhaps he wouldn't be present for the Final Quest and once the results were known, he would then appear.

Sakura saw Titania who seemed to avoid her gaze. This could only mean one thing. Titania's last date with Prince Oberon had not gone well. Sakura saw the wood elf come to the center of the Glade and Sakura steadied herself for what was about to happen next.

FINAL-TITANIA-LOOKS-LIKE-HER-DATE-DIDNT-GO-WELL.png

Wood Elf: "The midnight hour is upon us, and the second quest is now over. I ask that the Fairy Godmother come forth and commence the ceremony."

WOOD-ELK-CALLS-EVERYONE-TOGETHER.png

FINAL-THE-PRICE-WAS-TAKEN.png

Fairy Godmother: "My dears, it is with a heavy heart that I tell you that yesterday our beloved Prince Oberon passed into the Great Fairy Realm. The Lightning Gods had seen him in the mortal world, and claimed him as theirs. But know that his spirit is still with us in the trees and flowers of the earth. He will always be remembered for his kind ways and his love for all things fae. He was a true Prince who accepted both fae and mortals into his world."

The wood elf came forth and held a string of small bells, which he shook seven times. A pleasant tinkling sound could be heard in the Glade.

imgFINAL-REACTIONS.png

Sakura stood there in shock and felt tears roll down her cheeks. Prince Oberon was gone? How? Who were these Lightning Gods that took him? Something must have happened when Prince Oberon was on his date with Titania. Oh my gosh! This was awful. And now what? What would become of her? Would they still let her return to her world?

FINAL-SAKURA-CRIES-ON-HEARING-THE-NEWS-OF-PRINCE-OBERON.png

Wood Elf: "By proclamation of the Council of Fae, the Final Quest of True Love will commence now to crown the Rightful Fairy Queen."

Fairy Godmother: "Prince Oberon had one wish before he left us and that was to find his bride-to-be, who would become the Rightful Queen. The Council of Fae has informed me that Prince Oberon had spoken to them and had requested that he be permitted to choose the mortal, Sakura, as his bride. I ask that Sakura, the mortal please come forth."

FINAL-SAKURA-COMES-TO-THE-FRONT.png

Sakura couldn't believe what was happening. Even though Prince Oberon was no longer with them, they were still going ahead with the Final Quest of True Love, and the winner would become the Rightful Fairy Queen? "Oh no, this can't be happening!" thought Sakura.

Titania: "Fairy Godmother, wait! It is not true! Prince Oberon promised himself to me on our date together. I bear the promise ring which he bestowed upon me," she said as she held her hand high for all to see, "He was going to talk to the Council of Fae and let them know of his intentions to have me as his bride. It was me he wanted, not the mortal!"

FINAL-TITANIA-I-HAVE-THE-RING-FROM-HIM.png

Fairy Godmother: "Titania, you yourself should know that a Prince may bestow a promise ring on many fae; however, it is not until he has spoken to the Council of Fae and asked their permission to choose one as his bride, that it becomes official. And although you do hold the promise ring, Prince Oberon had spoken to the Council of Fae to have Sakura, the mortal, become his bride. We will therefore continue with the Final Quest of True Love to determine the Rightful Queen."

Titania just nodded her head and Sakura could see that tears were in Titania's eyes.

FINAL-BUT-I-HAVE-THE-RING.png

Fairy Godmother: "Sakura, the mortal, did you complete the second quest and have three unique, memorable dates with Prince Oberon?"

Sakura: "Yes, I did."

There were murmurs among the fairies.

Fairy Godmother: "And during these dates, at any time, did Prince Oberon give you a promise ring?"

Sakura hesitated before she spoke, "On our last date together, Prince Oberon tried to give me a promise ring, but I refused him."

FINAL-HE-DID-ASK-ME.png

There was much discussion among the fairies and the wood elf had to call everyone to order.

FINAL-ROSETTA-REACTION.png

Fairy Godmother: "My dear, please tell me why you refused to receive the promise ring."

Sakura looked at Titania: "Because I told Prince Oberon that Titania was the one who loved him, and that he loved her. I told him that I would not pass the Final Quest of True Love, and that I wanted him to wait until the results were revealed before he made a decision."

Fairy Godmother: "Sakura, come to me, so that I may know you are telling the truth."

The Fairy Godmother took Sakura in her arms and looked into her eyes and then released her, "She speaks the truth."

There fairies were abuzz with shock and the wood elf had to call everyone to order again.

REACTIONS-OF-THE-FAIRIES.png

The Fairy Godmother went to a small table and produced a cube which she handed to Sakura, "My dear, this is the Final Quest of True Love. You must look deeply into this cube and it will reveal if you were indeed Prince Oberon's true love. Please proceed."

answer-to-the-final-quest.png

Sakura nervously held the cube in her hands and then looked deeply into the cube. The cube seemed to glow in her hands and she felt her body tingle as if her whole being was being explored. The cube then stopped glowing and from within came an ethereal voice:
    not-so-bright-prediction.png

The Fairy Godmother took the cube from Sakura: "Sakura, the mortal, has failed the Final Quest of True Love. You are excused dear."

Sakura walked away from the clearing, not knowing if this was good or bad news. She still did not know what would become of her.

sakura-had-lost-the-true-love-quest.png

Fairy Godmother: "I now ask that Princess Titania come forth."

Titania walked up to Fairy Godmother.

FINAL-TITANIA-GOES-TO-FG.png

Fairy Godmother: "Princess Titania, did you complete the second quest and have three unique, memorable dates with Prince Oberon?"

Titania: "No, I did not."

final-titania-anser-about-quest.png

Fairy Godmother: "My dear, please tell me why you did not succeed in this quest."

Titania: "Fairy Godmother, on our last date, Prince Oberon was taken by the Lightning Gods and that date was not a golden moment."

There were murmurs among the fairies.

FINAL-SISTER-REACTIONS.png

Fairy Godmother: "And during these dates, at any time, did Prince Oberon give you a promise ring?"

Titania: "Yes, he did."

Fairy Godmother: "Princess Titania, come to me, so that I may know you are telling the truth."

The Fairy Godmother took Titania in her arms and looked into her eyes and then released her, "She speaks the truth."

The Fairy Godmother then repeated the process of the Final Quest of True Love with Titania, and handed Titania the cube.

love-life-titania.png

Titania looked deeply into the cube and with her whole being thought only of Prince Oberon. The cube glowed brightly and then stopped and the voice within said:
    romantic-future.png
    everlasting-love-future-cube-prediction.png

The Fairy Godmother smiled and took the cube from Titania: "Princess Titania, you have passed the Final Quest of True Love. You are excused dear."

The Fairy Godmother left the clearing to consult with the Council of Fae and soon returned.

Fairy Godmother: "The Council of Fae and I have discussed the outcomes of the Final Quest of True Love, and it was been decided that Princess Titania is the Rightful Fairy Queen. Congratulations, Princess Titania."

The fairies were quite jubilant as they celebrated the victory of Princess Titania. Sakura looked over at Titania and saw how happy she looked. The wood elf quieted everyone down, as apparently the ceremony was not yet finished.

Fairy Godmother: "As is the custom, and by proclamation of the Council of Fae, the Rightful Fairy Queen shall pass judgement on the loser of the Quest."

Sakura felt herself shake uncontrollably and tears started to form in her eyes, "Oh no! Titania is going to decide my fate! Oh this is horrible. She hates me. And Prince Oberon is not here to carry out what he had promised me. I am doomed." Sakura couldn't control her emotions any longer and wept openly.

FINAL-SAKURA-WHAT-WILL-BECOME-OF-ME.png

prince-oberon-is-not-here-so-what-will-happen.png

Titania came into the clearing and spoke: "Sakura, the mortal, I have misjudged you. And even though my dear Prince is not here to speak, he did share his thoughts with me on what would happen to the mortal. As the Rightful Fairy Queen and in the words of my dear Prince Oberon, the mortal shall be returned to her world and her offspring shall be unharmed. I now ask that the mortal, Sakura, the sisters of Price Oberon and the Fairy Godmother accompany me to the fairy circle."

my-love-is-gone-why-would-be-still-have-the-final-quest.png

Sakura was speechless. She was being returned to her world and nothing further would be done to her or her offspring. And Prince Oberon had told Titania what he had promised, and Titania had carried out his wishes. Tears were streaming down her face as she walked towards the fairy circle.

When she was in the center, Sakura spoke to Titania: "Thank you for your kindness. I won't forget you..." She turned around looking at everyone in the circle, "...any of you..."

The Fairy Godmother came towards Sakura, "Alas my dear, when you return to your mortal world, your memories of Sylvan Glade and the Fairy Realm will be gone," she turned to Titania, "Titania, the prophecy of a mortal entering our midst who knew the ways of the fae and had the heart of a Queen has come true. Sakura, the mortal, is the mortal foretold in the prophecy. However, the prophecy did not say that the mortal would be the Rightful Fairy Queen, only that the mortal had the heart of a Queen."

sakura-in-the-sylvan-glad-fairy-circle.png

There was an audible gasp from the fairies in the circle.

The Fairy Godmother handed Sakura a potion, "Drink this my dear and you shall be returned to your world. Prince Oberon was right. You have much love to give, but the two that you are in love with, must prove their love to you. And only one will be your true love."

drinking-potion.png

Sakura smiled at the Fairy Godmother and drank the potion she was given, and suddenly felt an overwhelming sense of sleepiness descend upon her. The Fairy Godmother mumbled some phrases and the fairies repeated the chant, and just like that, Sakura disappeared.

its-magic-sakura.png

FINAL-FAIRY-GODMOTHER-SHE-IS-GONE.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After Sakura had left and the ceremony was officially over, the Fairy Godmother came towards Titania, "Titania, you have displayed compassion towards the mortal and have shown me that you have the heart of a true Queen. Now, my dear, we certainly can't have you rule the fairies without the one you love by your side...."

Titania: "Fairy Godmother, whatever do you mean?"

Fairy Godmother: "Ah, Titania, you weren't listening to me when I said that Prince Oberon was still among us in the trees and flowers, and indeed he is. Now come with me and we shall make a potion together. A wonderful potion called ambrosia, and soon you will be with Prince Oberon again. Afterall, we do need the groom at your wedding, don't we?"

Titania: "Oh Fairy Godmother...thank you...thank you..."

FINAL-WE-COULDNT-HAVE-YOU-HAVE-YOUR-WEDDING.png
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • Options
    @Karababy52
    Essa's looking great with her new makeover! I really like that hair she has too! I used that one for Rose for a while before I started using CC hair for her. The romantic garden pack did come with some great hairstyles. I updated Essa's hairstyle in my game too, so when I see her, she'll be looking like she does in your game :) And I totally understand about not wanting to change Josh's hair. I am struggling so much with finding hair that looks right on Jules, so she's just not going to change hairstyles very often.

The gardening glitch/bug is so annoying. It don't think I have enough plants for Jules right now, but I notice when I play households with large gardens, they tend to do that more. At least Essa has a lot of money saved up and isn't depending on that income way too much right now.

I like Essa's reasoning for wanting to pursue a Fine Arts degree - it's very fitting for her, especially with her new creative trait. I think she'll have a lot of fun with that and get some good skills too! It was definitely a degree I considered for Jules as well, as it's the one I would have picked for myself, but I went in a different direction for Jules as you can see from my update today. And of course Josh serenading her is always so sweet too :)

Super cute that Josh is reading parenting books - I love your reasoning behind it too, that he just wants to be a great dad in the future <3 Books are always a great way to get the foundations for skills. I'm sure his parenting skill will just sky rocket when they actually have a kid though. Jules is already at level 7 or something, and I feel like she barely even does anything lol. I'll have to do that aspiration officially soon.

Essa certainly had a productive weekend with getting ready for her classes! And I do love how many photos you have up around the house. I'm pretty bad at remembering to snap photos. I guess I could always make CC ones to hang up from screenshots, but they're just so much crisper if you have sims actually take in game photos. Ugh, that's a bummer about her missed class...but I'm assuming that if you have her go from home, she'll just go into the rabbit hole, you can control Josh, and then she'll come back home when it's done?

Wow, what a nice surprise, 15k LOL. I have my MCCC settings set for parents not living with a child will pay child support, and Mario's first child support payment was like 17k, and I was like nope, gotta put this percentage wayyyy down (I ended up transferring that money back to his household). Now he pays like 700 simoleons weekly, which I kind of like, since it's realistic he would probably be contributing. But if I got 17k from him weekly, the poor guy would be broke and this game would be way too easy :D

And wow, you're already so far into the week aka the semester lol! Are you going to have Essa go for more than one degree while living in Britechester if you play through one with lots of this month left, or do you have other plans for this month?

@SoulGal7
    You've been productive with updates, hopefully I won't miss any as I comment!

Kiyoshi and Wolfgang are both so distraught, poor boys - I figured you'd have them join forces at some point though. Though they are a bit at odds, they have a common goal of seeing Sakura brought home safely, so for now, I think they'll end up being civil enough. I'm glad Mila offered Kiyoshi a place to stay - of course Wolfgang wouldn't be too eager to offer up their home himself, but Mila, who is so motherly and sweet, wouldn't want to see him have to find anywhere else. It's cute Kiyoshi travels with a photo of him and Sakura too.

Omg, I should not have laughed when Oberon got struck by lightening and died, but I have to admit, I did chuckle, since it was almost too perfect...not what you had planned, as you said, but you needed an out for Sakura, and there it is...nice job just going with the flow of what you game gave you! I think this was a super entertaining way to begin to conclude this chapter of Sakura's life, hopefully this will mean that she can easily get back to her life now! Nice work with Sakura's drama club too.

Yay for tying things up so nicely with Sakura and the fairies! I'm glad that Oberon will live again from eating ambrosia, very nice touch! And like that you used those magic 8 cubes or whatever they're called, totally a fun little detail haha. And Sakura gets to go home now! It will certainly be interesting for her to explain to everyone what has happened to her...

@Skeilah
    That playdate was just too cute. I need to get Ruby and Kristine together in my game ASAP as well. I love that you ended up using the little uni shirts for them too - Ruby is going to wear hers for my update tomorrow :) I also like the reasoning of Bryon not knowing about Jules' pregnancy, nice way to slip in Jules' pregnancy when it wasn't a part of your game, haha. But I love that Ruby is still a part of your
    game anyway, this is truly the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Nice first day of classes for Bryon, I had no doubt he'd do well. He's so studious and smart, and the Brainiacs seems like the perfect organization for him. And of course Anas is a member too, and he's falling in love with Bryon. I smell drama coming up...and this whole lack of communication thing is gonna blow up in all their faces. Of course it's not a good idea to keep things from your BF, Bryon!! But, as I said, I live for the drama. Looking forward to it haha

@Kanindota
    Oh wow, things are getting crazy for River. He's in deep...like I said, this feels like the plot of a psychological thriller or something haha, like Fight Club or something. It can't end well for River to keep using duplicates of himself to live his life...I'm curious to see where you take this story!

@AnnoyingTiger
    I do love that you lined up your game holidays with real life ones! The Scott family looks like they had a wonderful Easter! Congrats on finishing the painting aspiration too!

@lilypadmeulin
    Kudos to you for taking an internet break. I don't think I'm capable of that, haha. I'll look forward to more Jenny updates when you're back!

Nice that Jenny and Rohan are communicating a bit more, and what a sweet little moment between them <3 I do wonder if he'll get the hint though and decide to move in with her. Get it together, Rohan, or you're gonna lose your girl!

HAha, Morgan...such a classic friend line. She's right now, Jenny can't keep letting Rohan off the hook. They need to have a real conversation soon. I see jenny has a little tattoo on her back too, very nice, didn't notice that in any of her outfits before!

Nice meeting with Simeon and Grace - and nice little detail about Jenny's last name, I do remember now that Proserpina is Persephone's Roman name, nice little touch with Simeon knowing that too. Grace is really cute too. I like her :)

@Ellupelluellu
    I love your daily shot! And yay for Roxanne for winning - I do feel like she'd be a solid debater. She'd be very persistent. And lol, alien wanna be :D Your game always makes me laugh, I love that he was just wearing the alien outfit for no reason. And now the hugging curse begins, lol. And wow, your settings are up to 4% now???? Very risky, I do wonder when a baby might show up, since you've gotten quite a few with 2% LOL
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited April 2021
    April - Day 5: "A picture's worth a thousand words."

SZVGhnA.png

Notes
    iuXDNU7.png
    Essa's first class Thursday morning wasn't until 9:30 a.m., so she submitted her term paper while Josh continued to read about Parenting. After she returned from class, they went back to campus together so Essa could give her presentation before the second class of the day at 3 p.m.

sCjvYAF.png
    Josh did a little fishing behind the commons while he waited for Essa to finish.

nEov8pn.png
    She joined him afterward and it was almost like old times back in Mt. Komorebi when they would fish together.

8UarjVc.png
    Essa wandered over to a picnic table intending to get a head start on homework, but then realized she didn't have any. All she had left to do was take her finals for two classes. She was getting a little tired so decided to chug down a Plentiful needs potion.

LPVUPqz.png
    While Josh continued to fish, Essa left an hour early for class. She did this autonomously, which surprised me.

5oGqpxS.png
    It was a good thing she did leave early, she had just enough time to look around at the dorms and other students walking around before class began. Afterward, she stayed behind to attend a guest lecture.

xpHM4sx.png
    The fish weren't biting very much, so Josh sat down and pulled out his Parenting book to do some more studying while he waited for Essa. He's reached Level 7 now.

mCkpUFR.png
    After the lecture Josh and Essa went back home and shared a kiss in front of their house with the setting sun behind them before going inside. I love how the sun makes it look like they are glowing.

Z5iTihw.png
    Josh mentored Essa while she painted a Classic, and reached Level 7 when she was finished. He also mentored her on his violin for awhile and then, since she had reached Level 7 in violin as well and had the skills for it, she surprised Josh with a romantic serenade. He blew kisses her way as she played.

z8xpTp1.png
    No reason for this screenshot really, other than I love the look on their faces. Essa took some photos, and Josh took one of Essa before the two went back inside. Josh went back to reading about Parenting and Essa went downstairs to grab a late night snack.

HIa17Pn.png
    While eating a delicious Super Salad Josh had made for them, Essa sat thinking about her first term at Uni, but mostly she thought about how was she going to tell Josh about Damon this weekend. It wasn't going to be easy, and she hoped he wasn't too angry. She wasn't naïve to think he wouldn't be, of course he would, he loved her. She only hoped he would forgive her for taking matters into her own hands in trying to make Damon pay for what he'd done.

She hoped too, that he would let her continue and not decide to exact his own revenge on the vampire. Josh was strong, but he would be no match for the strength of a vampire of Damon's age. It scared her thinking about what could happen, which was the very reason she had waited so long to tell him.

This is where I stopped playing. Tomorrow will be Friday for them. Since Essa started this term on a Tuesday, I'm not sure if she'll have her finals tomorrow or next week. However, I do know she has no homework to do, so that might be a clue. We'll see...

lUAP8OW.png
    I talked about how Essa was running out of room to display her photos and the thought of building her an art studio. I decided to go ahead and do that. Here's a few of the photos she's hung up in there already. The two photos on the right were taken that night. Remember the screenshot of Josh looking at Essa as she stood on the balcony acting so confident? The photo of Josh was taken seconds later, so he's looking at her. I absolutely and completely ADORE this photo! It's probably my all-time favorite of him now.

ERUgeuy.png
    Here's a couple photos Essa took in the Magic Realm at Caster's Alley of she and Astrid. Astrid is such a cutie patootie!

OOWDDAy.png
    Lastly, here's the photo Josh took of Essa. Again, it's probably one of my absolute favorite's of her now too.
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    March 15: Wolfgang & Kiyoshi: Sakura Is Found

THE-BLUFFS-SCENE.png
    The next morning, Kiyoshi was feeling much better than he had when he had arrived in Windenburg. He showered and dressed and came into the kitchen for breakfast. And what a spread there was! Mrs. Munch wasn't kidding when she said there would be a lot of choices. She told Kiyoshi that she had always wanted to open a Bed and Breakfast, and have her place feel like home to sims who were away from home. Kiyoshi certainly agreed that she would be good at it.

mila-cooking-up-a-storm.png

While at breakfast, Kiyoshi contacted Coach Janks and told him that he would need to take a few extra days off as he was currently in Windenburg. He further apprised Coach Janks of the situation with Sakura. Coach Janks told him that when he returned to Mt. Komorebi to contact him and they would send the shuttle bus for him. The next thing he did was to send a text to his sister, Nanami, which involved mostly happy emojis.

having-some-pancakes.png

wolfgang-felt-so-comfortable-here.png

Mrs. Munch explained that Wolfgang had already left for school, and had a test to take this morning, but that Wolfgang had arranged to take the afternoon off. In that way, they would have more daylight to do a better search of the island. Mrs. Munch suggested that they go to the village, and visit the police station, and then perhaps Kiyoshi would like to look around and pick up something for his parents. Kiyoshi agreed that this was a good idea, but he was actually thinking of picking up something for Nanami. From there, Wolfgang would meet them and then they could take the ferry across to the island.

With that said, Mrs. Munch busied herself in the kitchen, and soon they headed to the village.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Mila gave Kiyoshi a wonderful tour of the village. Kiyoshi enjoyed it and said that the mountains reminded him of Mt. Komorebi. Under different circumstances, Kiyoshi would have enjoyed exploring the village with Sakura. There were so many quaint outdoor cafes, and historical buildings. But Mila could tell that Kiyoshi's mind really wasn't on sightseeing that much, as it was on getting back to the island and resuming the search for Sakura.

PICTURESQUE-WINDENBURG.png

taking-some-photos.png

a-big-chessboard.png

Kiyoshi purchased a snowglobe of Emily the Sea Monster for his sister, and he did seem happier after tossing a coin in the fountain.

wandering-the-village.png

kiyoshi-made-a-wish-in-the-fountain.png
    coin-for-good-luck.png

Pretty soon, Wolfgang arrived. Kiyoshi thanked Mrs. Munch for the tour, and Kiyoshi and Wolfgang headed off to the island together.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

lets-do-that.png

When they arrived on the island, Wolfgang was going to head along the same track that he normally did, but Kiyoshi suggested that perhaps they should go in the opposite direction, and they might see something from a new angle. Wolfgang thought that was actually a good idea.

come-on.png

While they walked and searched, they discovered that they had a few things in common, which rather surprised Wolfgang. They both liked chess and they both played the guitar. They were also both into fitness.

how-do-you-know-sakura-again.png

Although Wolfgang hated to admit it, Kiyoshi was a rather nice guy. And Wolfgang was actually glad that Kiyoshi was there.

search-together.png

And they continued to search among the rocks, among the tall grasses and along the shoreline.

we-look.png

what-are-we-looking-for.png

The afternoon turned to evening and something kept telling Kiyoshi to keep searching. Wolfgang said they were in front of the Villareal house, where Luna lived, who was one of Sakura's friends.

SHE-MIGHT-BE-IN-THERE-LETS-GO.png

Kiyoshi: "Wolfgang, it's now been five days since she's been missing. Every day that goes by and she remains missing reduces her chances of survival. We need to keep searching. I don't know why, but I have a feeling that we are close to finding her."

Wolfgang: "Yes, I agree. I packed some lanterns if we need to use them. Yes, we need to keep searching for her."

Wolfgang looked around the area and spied some mushrooms, "Have you ever seen this type of mushroom before? It seems to be forming some type of circle. That's unusual..."

Kiyoshi looked down at the mushrooms and then looked up: "Hey, what's that over there? It looks like something..."

I-THINK-I-SEE-SOMETHING.png

Wolfgang: "I've never noticed this here before..."

I-DONT-THINK-IVE-EVER-SEEN-THIS-HERE.png

Kiyoshi: "Do you think that maybe Sakura went in here...?"

do-you-think-we-found-something.png

Wolfgang: "Oh please, oh please, let this be where she is..."

OH-MY-GOSH-PLEASE-LET-THIS-BE-WHERE-SHE-IS.png

Kiyoshi and Wolfgang went through the thicket and ended up at an area that looked out to the sea.

THEY-WERE-ON-THE-OTHER-SIDE.png

at-the-bluffs.png

Kiyoshi: "What is this place?"

Wolfgang: "I don't know. Looks like some ruins of a fortress...I really don't know what it is. I've never been here before..."

They went to a ledge and looked down at the sheer cliffs.

SHOULD-WE-PUT-A-LANTERN-HERE.png

THEY-SAW-EMILY.png

Kiyoshi pointed out to the sea, "Did you see something out there?"

Wolfgang: "Where? I only see the sailboats..."

Kiyoshi: "I thought I saw something...maybe not..."

searching-together.png

They started to search, and the place was very rocky and they had to watch where they stepped in case they tripped. They saw something shining, like water, and it looked like a natural pool. They walked towards it.

sun-just-came-out.png

At that moment, the sun peaked out from behind a cloud, and they thought they saw a figure laying prone on a stone slab.

I-THINK-I-SEE-HER.png

Wolfgang: "It's her! It's her! Sakura...Sakura...we're here...we found you...Sakura...!"

Wolfgang and Kiyoshi moved closer to Sakura's prone body fearing the worst.

SAKURA-IN-THE-FAIRY-CIRCLE.png

IS-SHE-ALIVE.png

Kiyoshi: "Is she...is she alive...?" he asked nervously.

Wolfgang bent close to her and could feel her breath on his cheek,"Yes, yes, she's alive, but barely. We have to call for help right away."

its-her-its-her-it-really-is-her.png

Kiyoshi: "It will be dark soon. I'm going to light that bonfire that we saw near the ledge. You stay here with Sakura. Call for help!"

mother-we-found-her-please-send-help.png

Wolfgang dialed his mother's number first, his hands were shaking, "Mom...Mom...it's Wolfgang...we found her! She's alive...but it looks like she's unconscious...I'm not sure where we are....some passageway near the Villareal residence...goes to some ruins...Mom it's getting dark...please...hurry...Kiyoshi is lighting a signal fire...please, Mom, please....I can't lose her..."

SAKURA-FOUND-WOLFGANG.png

lighting-the-signal-fire.png

GUARDING-SAKURA-END.png

As the sun set, both Kiyoshi and Wolfgang stood over Sakura, guarding her. Like knights standing guard in a fortress. But the treasure they were guarding was worth much more than gold.

In the distance, they heard the sound of a chopper approaching. The night air grew cold around them and Wolfgang covered Sakura with his jacket. They dared not move her closer to the fire, in case she had sustained some injury. Kiyoshi held her hand in his and Wolfgang rubbed her back trying to keep her warm. They both looked at each other and each of them said a silent prayer for Sakura, willing her to make it.

where-am-i.png

Sakura: "Where...where...am I..." she asked weakly, her voice barely a whisper, "....Kiyoshi? Wolfgang? How...." was all she was able to say, before she fell back down on the stone slab and fell unconscious.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

I couldn't believe my luck that I actually saw the sea serpent, Emily, in my game, the first time ever! Luckily I clicked pause and was able to get a screenshot, but then when I unpaused it, she was gone. Not as good as the one that @permanentrose had taken in another chapter, but I was really happy I saw her.

Before Sakura was whisked away from Sylvan Glade, she did some fishing there, and she maxed the fishing skill and completed the Angling Ace Aspiration. She also got the Angler's Tranquility Trait.

sakura-maxed-fishing-and-got-the-angling-ace-aspiration.png

anglers-transquility-reward-trait.png
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • Options
    *Updated my April 5th post above! I apologize for taking so long to write it. I had some things I needed to do here and then another one of my cat's got sick and I've been running around cleaning up after her and giving her lots of love. I hope it's nothing serious. I don't know if my heart can take losing another one of our furbabies... :'(

Anyway, comments won't be posted until a little later. It's time for Hubby to get up for work and I have laundry to fold too. Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    This is ramping up to be an especially busy week for me. I have gotten pretty good about dividing up screenshots from one play session into several updates, so I have content for updates this week, at least until Thursday, but I apologize if I don't get around to commenting on your stories or if my comments are brief, but I do want to squeeze them in if I can! I really like commenting on your stories and hearing your thoughts about mine as well, so I am sorry if I'm not as top of it this week :(

---
    Update 95 - Daddy Daughter Day

Hwn21D7.jpg

Notes:
    It was the Sunday before term started, and Mario had just moved into his dorm with Hugo. He had asked Jules if he could borrow Ruby for the day - he was excited to be living so close by.

Of course Jules agreed. She needed to get a head start on some of her coursework anyway. Jules had even managed to do the hairstyle that Oliver had shown her, and Ruby was looking adorable as always.
    kPJyQHJ.jpg

"Dada!" Ruby squealed, snuggling into her daddy's embrace.
    kYg9PyX.jpg

"You two have a fun day!" Jules told them, and then went inside to do homework.
    AQuz7Ez.png

Mario took Ruby over the the UBrite campus, and bought them both matching shirts.
    eDdJDJX.jpg

"Wanna come up and see where Daddy is gonna live?"
    "Mhmm," Ruby cheerfully agreed, as Mario brought her up to his and Hugo's shared dorm room.
    "Can you say 'Go Dragons!'"
    "Go Dwagons!" Ruby repeated enthusiastically.
    tOf4TJU.png

And of course Ruby had lots of hugs for Uncle Hugo.
    9oBRVmp.png

It was turning out to be a gorgeous day, so the three of them decided to go walk around campus.
    oibUXlG.png

Hugo spotted a figure drawing art event, and suggested that they give it a go. Ruby happily played with one of the toys Jules had knitted for her while the boys painted.
    5644OZc.png
    (The model is actually the sim my game has assigned as a maid - guess he needed some extra side jobs to make ends meet :D)

Uncle Hugo then insisted on buying Ruby a yummy treat.
    SJpyN7u.png
    h1z5F3k.png

There's really a lot of fun pop up events that happen if you hang out on campus long enough! I've never played this pack enough to discover that. There was another spirit/art event happening on the quad. Hugo painted a mural, while Mario and Ruby showed off their dance moves. Ruby knows how to hang with the college crowd for sure :D
    9lXFIM6.png
    qadyyCn.png

They stopped back up at the dorm before heading back to Dell and Sofia's house, and Hugo snapped a photo of the two, which Mario immediately placed on his nightstand <3
    UoQBv4d.jpg
    (I tossed a copy in Ruby's inventory as well so she can have one to hang up in her room too :smile:)

And classes officially start tomorrow! I'm excited to finally properly play this pack!
  • Options
    @Skeilah
    I don't think it should've happened either. Oh well, not much I can do about it. She's been leaving from home for all but one class after that, so should be okay. I hope! 🤞

The Brainiacs is a perfect club for Bryon! I bet he'll do very well in it. Oh dear! Bryon's got an admirer. o.O Hope he backs off once he finds out about Naoki.

@lilypadmeulin
    Tsk, I'm sorry, but I don't like that guy. Way to twist everything around in an effort to make her feel guilty Rohan. Sheesh! Get a clue Dude! What a smooth operator.

Morgan is such a good friend, so glad she came round so they could have a girls night out! Aha, so she's met Simeon now, cool. And Grace. I've always liked her too. Interesting about her last name. I had no idea. Glad she's making some local friends now.

Totally understand about the internet break. I think about doing that sometimes, and have in the past. It's especially nice to do it this time of year around here when it starts getting warmer. Love being able to get outside in the fresh, warm air. :) Enjoy your time off!

@permanentrose
    Communications, cool. Britechester is such a pretty campus eh? I thought about Essa joining, but haven't pursued it yet. Love the robots! One of my students graduated with a Distinguished degree (with honors) in Engineering and joined the career in hopes of making a robot. Her save file has been on a backburner for awhile. One day I'll get back to her. Very cool she saw so many other challenge Sims! Wonder what Bryon was so upset about. Ruby's skills are looking great! Won't be long before she tops them all.

Aww, thanks and that's very sweet of you to change her hair in your game too. I love the Romantic Garden pack, one of my favorite SPs. Essa really doesn't need the garden for income now, but she does need it to finish the Freelance Botanist aspiration. *sigh* Fine Arts would be my choice as well. Skill books are a great way for our Sims to Level, I use them a lot. Josh won't need to level naturally though. He'll be maxed out way, way before they have any children. ;)

Love taking photos in game! Always looking for fun and beautiful shots for my Sims to take. Essa will be fine now with going to class and yes, she's mostly using the rabbit hole method. I'm just going to let the interest earnings go. The fact Essa's loaded doesn't really matter, there's not much to spend it on anyway so it can skyrocket and not make a difference at all. Essa won't be going for any more degrees. I have lots of plans for the rest of April after she graduates. ;)

What a fun day for Mario, Ruby and Hugo too! Very cool Mario and Hugo are taking classes and rooming together too. Very cute photo Hugo took for Mario and Ruby to keep. You're right there is lots of stuff to do around campus to do if your Sims have the time to check them out. :) Fun update.

@Ellupelluellu
    Ohhh, I had no idea about that, pretty fun though. :) Ah, okay. No worries thought. She makes a cute ghost! lol Yes, you did! Thank you! :)

Oh, whoops! Just realized I had Josh go fishing while waiting for Essa to get out of class. o.O Honestly though, there isn't all that much for Sims to do if they're on campus and don't go to Uni. Fish, read, jog, maybe do a comedy routine, use that research machine, etc. OH! I suppose he could use one of those robotic stations at the Foxbury commons. Hmm... might have to do that. One more skill he can work on. ;)

So they're learning reading tomes too! That's mostly how Essa learned her spells/potions too. Love the bar remodel! Great job on that. I remodeled mine too, but it looks nothing like that. :D Aww, poor alien wannabe. At least Melody was nice and did scrubbaroo on him. :) Tsk, Essa! Get back to work! :D Whoa! Do you want a baby? Auto woo hoo? Is that normal or a Mod? I don't think that's ever happened in my game.

@SoulGal7
    Love those little fairies that flit around in Sylvan Glade. Hope we get real ones some day! Fantastic last test, I figured the Promise ring would come into play somehow with the decision on who truly won his heart. Future cubes? Great idea! I love that Fairy Godmother, she's so darn cute! Oh Yay! Titania turned out not to be a brat afterall. Guess I have to like her now. lol So happy for her that Prince Oberon can be brought back to life for her.

What a great chapter! So glad Wolfgang and Kyoshi worked together to find Sakura. Great idea having her show up at the Ruins in the middle of a mushroom ring! So fortunate you were able to see Emily! I like that sea monster, she's pretty! I've only seen her once myself. But then I haven't been actively looking either. Excited and nervous to find out what happens now, which guy she'll end up with. o.O At this point I really don't know who I should hope wins her heart for good. I like them both! Gah! Oh and I love Mila Munch now, what a sweetheart!

And Wow! Some of your screenshots are absolutely gorgeous! I love Windenburg, one of my all-time favorite worlds. Congrats to Sakura for finishing the Angling Ace aspiration too! :)
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Hi everyone!

I have been reading everyone's stories and they are awesome. Was just trying to catch-up on my epic novel (lol) that I was writing. I think it might be two more chapters and then she'll be at university. Crossing my fingers on that one. This whole alternate world fairyland took a bit longer than I had anticipated. Anyway, she's out and found. I figured that everyone knew she wouldn't end up with Prince Oberon, but he is the first sim that has had that "deeply in love" sentiment, and I was sorely tempted, because gosh-darn-it, he was so good-looking and was very much in love with Sakura. But, the game intervened and told me otherwise....hahaha!

Now for Sakuara's current dilemma, which won't be solved until maybe the end of uni, I have to go into a new game and see what the original relationship is with Kiyoshi and Kaori. I don't have MCCC mod or anything, but something curious has happened in my game file, and that is why I have to check something out.

I will get to everyone's comments about their fabulous stories hopefully by tomorrow. Have a great day everyone! :)
  • Options
    April 6
    R5A5Irw.png

Bryons Diary
    It's once again way too early in the morning, but I was wide awake and so I decided to practice my debate skill in front of the mirror while Naoki was still sleeping. I still don’t understand how he just keeps sleeping like that while I'm talking so loud.

i4f0Lpt.png
    Even the cats decided to join the fun.

MGk7hT3.png
    (Naoki) “Really?”
    (Bryon) “Ahhhh, somebody finally decided to wake up!”
    (Naoki) “I’m going to take a shower”
    (Bryon) "No, wait!!'

Wx0S8JI.png
    We ended up in the shower together.

YSGBXBz.png
    Those kittens...

QiASkdZ.png
    (Bryon) “Oof... I really have to do something about my condition...”
    (Naoki) “You should, because I’m totally fine!”

PbxcajZ.png
    (Bryon) “Whaa?! What are those kittens doing here?!”

KBkcDE4.png
    Checking up on Kristine, who’s watching the kids channel on tv.

14rkl6g.png
    (Bryon) “Do your best at work, okay?”
    (Naoki) “I’ll do my super-best for you. You’ll do the same at school, right?”

NN0NpHc.png
    (Bryon) “Of course.”

1MyJIAK.png
    I went out a little early than Naoki since I had early classes. Naoki had already turned around to watch the kids channel together with Kristine.

tmQMdeK.png
    After my classes, I had lunch with Anas just as we planned.

ys8lrKf.png
    While Anas was taking a closer look to the menu of the day, I bumped into Essa.

(Essa) "Hey! How are you?"
    (Bryon) "I'm doing great. How about you?"
    (Essa) "Same. Anas told me you are both in the Computer Science degree. How nice!"
    (Bryon) "You know Anas?"
    (Essa) "Of course. We live in the same dorm. River also lives with us. He's actually Anas' roommate."
    (Bryon) "That's awesome. I didn't knew so many of us decided to go to college too."
    (Essa) "I think almost everyone is now at college, but the majority is in Britechester University. We're the cool people of Foxbury, though!!"
    (Bryon) "I couldn't agree more, haha!"

6Q0i1Hk.png
    Before I knew it, it was time for the next class of the day. Today sure is busy.

D4VErJN.png
    To think we also went to study in the library afterwards.
    (Also, Sakura is in the background hehe)

ce99Qlp.png
    Or well, at least I was studying. Anas... Not so much.

(Bryon) "What's up?"
    (Anas) "I'm not feeling so well... I'm going to the bathroom for a second, okay?"
    (Bryon) "Oh, okay!"

F8RqWmB.png
    Essa once again kept me company when she saw me sitting alone.

(Essa) "We sure bump into each other a lot today, isn't it?"
    (Bryon) "Yeah. You're also here to study?"
    (Essa) "Uhu. Weren't you with Anas?"
    (Bryon) "He went to the toilet a while ago... I'm getting a little worried."
    (Essa) "You should go check on him."

5D3hsal.png
    (Bryon) "Maybe I should. See you later, okay?"
    (Essa) "Later! Let me know if Anas is okay!"

(Gabbie) "Hey, Bryon!"
    (Bryon) "Gabbie! Oh, I really want to catch up with you, but I don't really have time right now..."
    (Gabbie) "No problem. I'll text you soon!"
    (Bryon) "Thanks! You're the best!"

clKZ1WM.png
    (Bryon) “Hey bro, you alright?”
    (Anas) “I think that lunch was a little too spicy for my.. My stomach is upset.. Give me a minute.”
    (Bryon) “Can you make it to the guest lecture, you think?”
    (Anas) “Of course! I really don’t want to miss the guest lecture.”

HSP5xCI.png
    (Anas) “See? All fine.”
    (Bryon) “You sure?”
    (Anas) “Yes, yes!!”

8FQdqeD.png
    After the guest lecture...

(Anas) “Bryon.. I don’t.. feel.. so well...”
    (Bryon) “Are you getting sick???? Oh no, we shouldn't have gone to the guest lecture...”
    (Anas) “Ughhh....”
    (Bryon) “Anas!”

3N5GFHo.png
    (Bryon) “Where’s your dorm? I’ll bring you home”
    (Anas) “It’s.. Right over there...”

wDkTzyL.png
    As we walked in the dorms, I noticed River sitting on the couch. Ah yes, Essa told me that River is Anas' roommate.

(Bryon) “River! Could you help me for a sec? Anas is very sick. You're his roommate, right?”
    (River) “Yeah, I am. Oh man, that doesn’t look too good. Eh, our room is right there.”

cIdCWzR.png
    With all my strength, I got Anas in bed. Okay, he was laying on the wrong side, but at least he was in bed.

wALDUNh.png
    I went to sit down for a second, and that’s when Anas leaned on me.

(Bryon) “Anas... You should turn yourself around and go to sleep...”
    (Anas) “Don’t want to...”
    (Bryon) “I can’t stay here. They’ll get worried at home.”
    (Anas) “You don’t live on your own...?”
    (Bryon) “Oh, I didn’t tell you? I live together with my mom, my little toddler sister and my boyfriend.”
    (Anas, mumbling) “Your... Boyfriend... Of course you have a boyfriend... Ah.. Can you please stay here for a little longer?”
    (Bryon) “Ugh.. Okay, I'll stay for a few more minutes. Do you want some water?”
    (Anas) “Not yet... Zzzz...”

And just like that, he fell asleep.

(Bryon, in himself) “What suddenly got into him...?”

VBNOQsq.png
    River helped me to turn Anas and put him under the blankets.

i9BDMGz.png
    (River) “Thanks for bringing Anas here. You should go home too. It’s getting late”

That’s when I realised how late it was.

(Bryon) “Oh boy...”

JAxLsAM.png
    Just as expected, Naoki was still waiting for me. Still in his uniform. I immediately came up to him and gave him a hug.

(Naoki) “I thought something happened to you... Don’t you know how much I called???”
    (Bryon) “I’m sorry... My phone died... A friend of mine got sick so I brought him home... It was a disaster”
    (Naoki) “Friend? You don’t mean that Anas-guy, right?”
    (Bryon) “It was him indeed... No worries. He lives in the same dorm as River. He took care of him afterwards.”
    (Naoki) “... That’s a relief... I’m just glad you’re okay...”
  • Options
    KanindotaKanindota Posts: 101 Member
    edited April 2021
    Day 91, 1st April

9lq411S.png

I kept going until that weirdo caught up with me. He popped out of nowhere.

“Stop running, you idiot!” He shouted pointing at me. “I’m trying to help!” He started casting a spell, but I didn’t believe him. So I mustered all my magic to protect myself.

“Inferniate!” Flames circled around me, instead of my intended target. Drat!

Suddenly all the flames disappear, the blond guy proceeds to slap me across the face. I yelped in surprise. I tried to cast another spell, but I can’t move. I can’t speak. He shakes his head at me as if disappointed.

“This is what I get for coming out of hiding.” He groaned in annoyance. “ Stupid newbloods and getting cursed! Now, hold still and we can move on to--”
    aZ2Sq3k.jpg

I couldn’t let this guy control me. I shut my eyes and forced myself to escape. And somehow I did. But I ended up back at home. Where that monster could be waiting for me.

I transportalated inside and was surprised there was a cake. Maybe Dirk was prepping for my birthday in a few days. I started to think it was all smoe bad dream. The monster was gone too.

Then in a split second, the weird Spellcaster appeared in the seat in front of me. He glares at me as I insisted I steal the cake if I didn’t want to complicate things further.

“Take the cake with us, it’s important.” He tented his fingers. “I’m Ember by the way. Yeah, yeah, I know your name is River. Now, listen up. You need me. To prove it, you knock on Dreamer’s door and ask him for his autograph.”

“What?”

“Just do as I say. Don’t worry I made him friendly...”

I didn’t understand but I followed what Ember said. I asked for Dirk’s autograph, feeling sheepish since we’re friends. I didn’t want him to think I was friends with him so I could make money off of his autographs. The first and last one I got appraised when Dirk was a ghost, at §8,000.

“Can I have your autograph please, Dirk?”

“Sure, kid. Who should I sign this to?

Dirk Dreamer didn’t recognise me.

Later on, I’d realise that Ember was right on many things. That this was one way magic was exacting justice on me, and that everyone and everything I knew was wiped clean.

I was back to nothing.

What a joke.

Notes
    If you made it this far, thank you for your patience. I appreciate it. My updates have been sporadic and it’s just that time of the year. Assessments still kicking my butt but the odd play for this challenge and putting together of the photos (I tried to make it comic-y but that took too much effort lol so a plan vertical collage it is). Anyways, this was fun to write.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    April 4th
    Q9AcI78.png
    The next day after moving in Roxanne met and friended the neighbors and then checked out her immediate neighborhood. I found out she enjoys fruitcake! I always like it when my sims do.
    L8zcX7F.png
    I've never lived in this hood and didn't know this fairy ring was here!
    Ql92Rnr.png
    Gotta check out the local fishing hole.
    This area is really pretty. Will be interesting to see how the Seasons look here.
    I'll respond to everyone once I get caught up! I got to read a little though :). The holiday weekend was busy so I got behind, but I knew I would!
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    KanindotaKanindota Posts: 101 Member
    Day 92, 2nd April

River Funke-Townes was becoming the constant source of Morgyn Ember’s migraines. It’s only been a day since they met and River grated on his nerves. Another teenager chosen by Fate to ruin the calm and boring life he started for himself in Sulani. He had a good month of retirement since renouncing the title of Sage of Untamed Magic to his skilled colleague and frenemy, Daiki Goto.
    Qu41CXi.jpg
    River was prone to mood swings, incessant questions and caged in a fortress of insecurity. Morgyn wanted to cry about having to deal with another ‘Chosen One’. But Morgyn didn’t cry, he glowered and glared and grunted in response to River’s annoying questions.

Ember, where are you taking me? What’s happening, Ember? If this isn’t your house, Ember, whose house are we at? Ember, Why did I have to steal that cake?

Morgyn was glad he never wanted to do anything with the opposite sex. Certainly he’s had his curiosities but he briefly imagined being a parent, not to River but to any other kid, he’d rather give himself a hundred hernias. Morgyn was perfectly happy to take on the eternal role of wise old person who enjoyed the freedom and fluidity of expression.

For now, Morgyn and River were roommates to the newly orphaned Rohan Elderberry. Both he and River could attend university together, while he slowly made his exit to find his lost staff and fight off whatever was coming next. River really did not know what he opened up when he pushed through his limits as a Spellcaster. Usually Spellcasters would die if they attempted to do what River did.

Notes
    Morgyn’s POV for this post. River did summon many Copies of himself, but they, at least in this story, disappear after a few hours until the Copy turned into a Nightwraith stalking him into the night. But most importantly, I’m flying by the seat of my pants in writing this.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Rather quick comments today. Not as busy as I thought I would be, since I had to cancel some stuff because I'm not feeling very good at all. But wanted to pop in to reply while I felt up to it :)

@Hermitgirl
    Nice welcome Wagon Event! I had to boot both of those families to make room for my own sims and your challenge sims, but I have spotted Lilith around campus still. I think that fairy ring might have something to do with one of the secret societies, though I'm not sure, as I've never tried to play one of those

@Kanindota
    Oh wow, your story gets more intense, as River's slate is wiped clean...but happy birthday River! And nice to bring Morgyn along for next month too - I liked his POV about how annoying it can be to deal with a teen with incessant questions :D You've done a good job wrapping your own lore into this story too! I like how all the spellcaster stuff is carrying over to the next world too. Nice transition.

@Skeilah
    Nice steamy shower scene ;) Love it haha. The kittens watching was just too much, I lost it :D Kristine's pjs are too cute! Uh oh, things are starting to heat up more with Anas. Nice of Bryon to care for him while he's sick, but I sense Naoki's jealousy sky rocketing...

@Karababy52
    I've noticed that Jules will get to class early too if I have her on campus already, a fun little feature. Super sweet moments with Josh too <3 I like the idea of photography room, it's perfect for Essa!

Well, I actually have Essa's new hair in my game - I didn't have her old hair, haha, so it made sense to actually give her a hair that I owned. And she has made several appearances in my game now, so look out for her in my updates over the next few days :)

@SoulGal7
    Your update is making me miss Windenburg! Such a pretty world - and yay for spotting the sea monster! She usually appears in that spot on a loop (or at least once every time you visit) I had to try a couple times to get that close up photo of her when I finally did spot. And now the stories all finally come together, as we have Sakura back in the mortal realm, and both of her lovers have met....but who will Sakura choose? I guess she actually has to focus on recovering and coming to terms with what happened to her before she goes off to pick her true love, haha
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    April 5th
    pBIAfBF.png
    Roxanne went to visit Britechester campus and look around because I'm pretty sure that's where she'll end up applying to. I've never had a sim go to this campus. I've never even had them live in this world at all. I found it easier to just send them from their home lot before so another new experience ... well when she gets started anyway. If I end up sending her to Foxbury I'll have to do some shots of that visit too.
    ZGDVpUp.png
    She did a jog around campus then went swimming (left out shots of that)
    Rr918Q2.png
    She met and friended Felix Psyded after swimming. He seemed like a good soul!
    KB0jokM.png
    Impressive! It really is a gorgeous campus!
    April 6th
    jCu0pqJ.png
    When she got home Roxanne hosted a party for some friends. She had bought a keg while visiting the campus and decided it was time to tap it!
    20g1FPQ.png
    It was a fun time with old friends in her cozy little place.
    z8ChEhI.png
    As the party was breaking up she noticed a visitor drinking from her keg!
    xQdYVMs.png
    She invited him in for a minor flirtation..
    4XXpokg.png
    Lol, can you see the pink glow around him?
    I went to look at him in Managed worlds and whew.... it was pretty bad. I might have to work on him some. An alien boyfriend sounds like something Roxanne would be interested in..
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    000-4.png
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    April - Day 6: "This is not rage, this is my sadness on fire."

HWWvj13.png

Notes
    LACE8XW.png
    Friday morning Essa worked on finishing her homework after an early morning class before her next class began while Josh ate a late breakfast. He watched her as she worked, wondering what is was she hadn't told him yet. What could be so stressful that she didn't want to tell him about it? She had promised to tell him tonight. He tried to put it out of his mind, since every idea that crossed his mind was worse than the last. Hopefully none of them were true.

At5EVsC.png
    Josh met her on campus after her last class of the day, and joined her for a guest lecture she was obligated to attend, but thought he might enjoy it too. Afterward she asked if he wanted to go to the soccer game scheduled to start in a few minutes. Essa had been offered a scholarship to join the team, but declined after deciding on pursuing the Fine Arts degree. She felt a little guilty about it and tried to at least attend the games and support the team. Josh agreed and they made their way over to the stadium.

JxkWv9E.png
    As they approached the stadium, they saw the Foxbury team Mascot, Lobster Larry, and Josh couldn't help shouting out a little trash talk toward the wannabe crustacean. Larry threw a rude gesture their way, or maybe he just waved, hard to tell since his costume didn't exactly have fingers, only claws.

NZyuKHf.png
    After Britechester trounced Foxbury, Essa and Josh went home and took a bike ride around Gibbs Hill. It was an unusually warm Fall night so they decided to take advantage of it. Neither one wanted to admit perhaps they were also stalling the inevitable talk that was supposed to happen that night.

ggwTbBm.png
    When they got back to the house, Josh suggested they sit together out on the balcony and continue to enjoy the warmer weather. Silence and nervous smiles led to Essa taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly as she gathered the courage to speak.

"Okay, so, thanks for being so patient and not pushing me about this. I really, really don't want to tell you, but I know I have to. I don't want us to have any secrets between us. It's not going to be easy to tell or hear so, please, don't say anything until I'm done, okay?"
    "Alright, I'll try."
    (She looks so serious, and scared. I'm scared too seeing her face look like that. Do I really want to hear this?)

rfb7f8T.png
    "There's this guy, Damon Downing, Molly's roommate, you remember him, right? The vampire? He was a member of my dance club too."
    (Oh no, Oh God no, my worst thoughts are coming true. Please don't say what I think you're going to say. Please, please, please.)
    "Yes."

CW2Sp4r.png
    Josh was not prepared for what Essa began to tell him. It wasn't what he thought, at all. It was worse. Much, much worse than he ever could've imagined.

E0jpHfi.png
    Finished telling him how Damon had assaulted her, twice, Essa launched into telling Josh what she had done using her Spellcaster powers in trying to make him pay for it.

5VT1dQy.png
    She had zapped him, twice, froze him, twice, turned him into a Knight, a gnome and a statue of a bunny.
    (A bunny? What?)

d55FaHZ.png
    She told how she made him fight a guy then turned him into an ugly green monster, followed him to Mt. Komorebi and made him delirious, walking around in circles for hours. She finished with how it had been weeks since then and her informant said Damon had not left his house the entire time, so she'd stopped her vendetta until he did.

GvcJat3.png
    "Are you finished?"
    "Yes."

9bCOTyf.png
    "What the H*** Essa? Why didn't you tell me? How could you keep this from me?"

TIHtzs9.png
    "The Guy assaults you, not once, but TWICE!?! And all he gets is turned into a dang bunny? That's it? It's not enough. I'm gonna rip off his balls and shove them down his throat, cut off his **** and feed that to him too! I'll tear that son of a ***** apart."

nHvugJt.png
    "I'LL KILL HIM! He's not getting away with this, no way, no how, not as long as I'm breathing! He'll wish he was never BORN!"

G6a9dPq.png
    "See? This is why I didn't tell you."

aUUp4AS.png
    "Don't you understand Josh, he's a vampire! A very old, very strong VAMPIRE! He'll kill YOU! Please, I know you want to, and I don't blame you, but don't, please don't try it. I don't want to lose you Josh."

2DnYqti.png
    "Don't you trust me to know what I'm doing? I can handle him. He's a coward."
    "I do trust you Josh, I'd trust you with my life. I just don't trust HIM!"

EF5CEj3.png
    "I don't think you do."

Z4VxMq9.png
    "COME ON Man! What am I supposed to do? Just let it go? Sit on my hands? I can't, I can't do that. I have to do something, he can't get away with this with just a slap on the wrist. It's not right!"

Y6Q3juB.png
    "Besides, you can come too. Wouldn't you like to see him suffer, see him in pain for what he did to you?"
    "Well, yeah, of course, but..."

mw204NY.png
    "If he tries to bite me or it looks like I'm losing, you can just freeze him or turn him into a frog."
    "I can't turn him into a frog, I wanted to so bad, but I can't."
    "Okay, well then turn him into something else like, I don't know, maybe a little fairy with pink and purple wings."

2YXoJSX.png
    "Oh my gawd Josh, don't make me laugh! That's hilarious! A fairy!"
    "So is it a deal? I get to beat him up and you get to watch. Sound good?"
    "Alright, alright, you win! You can beat him up. But only with me there! Promise?"
    "I promise."

kEitIug.png
    "I'm so sorry I wasn't here to help you get through this."
    "Molly helped as much as she could."
    "Maybe if I'd been here the coward wouldn't have tried anything."
    "Oh Josh, don't do that to yourself. You can't know that."
    (I'll never forgive myself for not being here when she needed me.)

LOsnPhD.png
    "I've said this a lot but it's just as true now, you're amazing. So brave and strong. You don't need to be though. You're not alone anymore, you have me to help fight your battles. Let me be your strength. We're a team Beautiful. Remember that, okay?"

ebzN4ZO.png
    "Okay...I love you so much."
    "I love you too Beautiful, always."

The two had talked all through the night until daybreak and both were exhausted. Though Essa could've chugged down a Plentiful Needs potion and given Josh one, they decided against the idea. Instead, they went to bed to snuggle together with a need to feel closer. Essa soon fell asleep, safe and secure in Josh's arms.

It took a bit longer for Josh to fall asleep. He was still seething inside, and had to talk himself out of slipping out of bed to break his promise, find Damon and give him what he deserved. But he was a man of his words. After awhile he too fell into a fitful slumber.
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • Options
    *Updated my April 6th post above! Comments on all your wonderful posts coming up next! :)
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Update 96 - First day of classes

EiJt9eI.png

Notes:
    "Have a good first day!" Dell told Jules the next morning as Jules got ready to head over to campus.
    yxP8bbz.png

"Be good for Aunt Dell," Jules told Ruby, bending down to hug her. "It's Mommy's first day of school - I'll be home at dinner time."
    kQNU4yO.png

"Me too!" Ruby said, reaching out for Jules' hand, expectantly waiting for her to take her onto campus again with her.
    "No, just Mommy today," Jules told her gently, her heart breaking a little as she watched Ruby's face fall. "You get to play with Aunt Dell today."
    P0ptFNF.png

"No, no, no, me too!!!" Ruby wailed, throwing herself on the ground. "Me too, Mommy!"
    bm5piTk.png

"I can't leave her like this," Jules turned to Dell. "Maybe it's too soon for me to go to school...maybe this was a terrible idea."
    pHQp5lh.png

"Jules, it will be okay," Dell assured her. "I know this is going be hard, but the sooner you leave, the sooner she'll calm down. I know it's not always going to be easy, but as we've talked about, this is a great time for you to get your degree, while Sofia and I are still living so close to campus, and I can work from home and watch Ruby," Dell reminded her. "I promise it will be okay - I'll text you when she calms down, but you gotta go now so you're not late, okay?"

Jules nodded, looking sadly over her should as Dell scooped up her wailing toddler.
    v2vcAtc.png
    75VWBgL.png

She closed the door, though she could still hear Ruby wailing as she walked down the front steps. She made it to campus shortly, glad she had brought an umbrella with her, as it had begun to rain. She still wasn't feeling great, as she thought about that rough goodbye with Ruby, but at least she had made it to campus in plenty of time.
    jMJ37aE.png

But her first class went well, even though she had to sprint across campus to make it on time to her next one. At least it had stopped raining.
    5kGfULR.png

She had a gap between her next two classes though and was able to get some homework done.
    NYi8WWP.png

She finished up her classes (3 today) and then headed home. She spent some extra special fun time with Ruby too.
    CiQbZOv.png

I also deleted the bar in the far end of the dining room to make some room for Jules' project board.
    0iEX9B5.png

And I gave her bedroom some updates too to show her school spirit. I had forgotten to take her postcard collection out of the family inventory so I hung that up too.
    T3T9PgZ.png
    yVfWBc1.png

And now let's see what your sims have been up to :)
    I decided I'd post these extra photos under a spoiler since I saw most of your sims so they get their own little section of my update today :)

While Jules was doing homework between classes, Sakura was in the UBrite Commons practicing a standup routine. You can even see Jules out the window - they are so close! But no interactions yet.
    O1jNd06.png

I spotted Essa on her way to class.
    pY4couz.png

And Roxanne biking around campus.
    yxexqLF.png

And here's Jenny doing something on her laptop, but only very briefly, because she quickly decided that cloud gazing was much more fun :)
    3wIQH2q.png
    m0c6DfF.png

I traveled with Sofia over to Foxbury in the evening, let's just say Sofia had an evening lecture to attend, since I wanted to see if I could find any of your sims over on that campus. Melody keeps appearing more than any other sim so far. First, I found her out in the dark, getting some homework done.
    kF9Dvom.jpg

Then she came in to talk to Mario's cousin, Toby, and she didn't seem like she was a fan haha.
    MDp0wMi.png

Then she and Sofia autonomously played ping pong - Sofia won.
    pAwcwNZ.png

And panning out around campus, I spotted River by this TPed statue. I didn't catch him in the act, but I think he's guilty lol.
    4O3KLph.png

I'm keeping an eye out for Astrid, but I haven't seen her yet. I can't remember what university I enrolled her in, but hopefully she will turn up soon!
  • Options
    @SoulGal7
    Yes, I would not have minded if Sakura ended up with Prince Oberon for the same reasons you gave. But, fate stepped in with another idea. Very curious about what you need to check on. Hmm... Looking forward to your next post with bated breath!

@Skeilah
    Aww, so fun Bryon and Naoki had some shower fun before their day began. Funny how the kittens were there. Very cool convo Bryon had with Essa. Love how she called those at Foxbury the cool kids. :D Poor Anas if he really was sick. Nice of Bryon to help him get back to his room. Naoki seemed very chill with it all. Probably the morning lovin' helped with that. ;)

@Kanindota
    Wow, what a great chapter! I love how you've made Morgyn as coming out of retirement to help the cursed River. Interesting how everything and everyone River knew has been wiped clean. I guess it needed to be done to fix the mess he'd made. Very curious to read what happens next!

Ohhh, so River opened a portal for the 'other' River to get through and it controlled him? Caused all the chaos? Very interesting storyline you have going here. One question, what's with the pink hearts? Are those directed at Morgyn by those girls standing there? lol

@Hermitgirl
    I love it when my Sims like the fruitcake too! Especially for Rags to Riches Sims and the fact it doesn't spoil! Ah, that fairy ring is where the Secret Society meets. ;) That is a pretty area. My Sims have never lived there either, but the have taken advantage of the fishing hole.

Gorgeous screenshot of the Britechester campus. I keep forgetting Sims can swim in the waters there, thanks for the reminder. That ghost is pretty chill, I think he's gone though in my save with Essa. That book statue really is impressive. I like it better than the Foxbury statue.

Oh how cool she threw a housewarming party. Weird Secret Society alien Dude. Of course Roxanne flirted with him. LOL I love the look on her face as if she's asking, "I don't know if this is such a good idea."

@permenentrose
    I knew Sims would go early if they lived on campus, I just didn't know they'd do it autonomously if they were there just visiting. And set with no autonomy. I really wish they'd fix no autonomy to really be NO autonomy. *sigh*

Aww, looks like Ruby has separation anxiety. Or just feels like she should go because Daddy took her there, why not Mommy? Glad she did well with her classes and was able to spend some time having fun with Ruby afterward. Essa doesn't look too thrilled to be going to class eh? Cute outfit you gave her.

@AnnoyingTiger
    Oh dear Penelope is being a little stinker in the museum! :D What's Astrid and the guy in the green shirt doing? Okay, now that's the definition of true love. Duane has green stink coming off him and Astrid still wants to give him a suave kiss. :D Penelope is so darn cute!

Astrid's a Rising Star? What for? Just curious... The squirrel call was hilarious! Nice they got a discount out of it. :) Tsk, so that guy thinks it's okay to just barge into Astrid's house because she's a celebrity? Be gone! Congrats to Duane for being promoted! 'Prolific Whistler' though, hilarious!! LOL
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    @Karababy52
    Yeah, the autonomy feature is so messed up, haha. There's something my sims will always try to do autonomously, even if I have full autonomy off. I'm constantly resetting them in scenarios like that...

I'm glad that Josh and Essa finally had the talk about what happened. Poor Josh, feeling so angry and helpless...and poor Essa, wanting to tell him, but also not wanting him to have to react that way. I totally get it. It hurts Josh to know this happened to her and he couldn't stop it, and now he is so angry that he might get himself hurt because he's so upset and might act rashly. It does look like Essa has talked a bit of reason into him, so that he doesn't go alone and perhaps her spellcasting skills will be able to protect them both. It's hard being in Essa's situation, since a part of her probably wants to put this behind her and move on, but she also does want to see Damon get what he deserves. At least she now has Josh by her side to help her deal with it all <3

Also funny little bit with the lobster mascot, haha. I always like to check to see who's in the suit now to see if its a sim I know.

And as for my story, Ruby is going through a bit a mommy phase (would be fitting if she actually got a clingy childhood phase, I can't remember if toddlers get those or not though, haha). I'm just trying to add some depth to Jules and Ruby's relationship when I can, since I feel like toddler/adult relationships end up being pretty generic in this game otherwise. I'm actually basing Ruby a bit off of my own 2 year old niece, who is funny and wild and sociable, but also prone to being extremely stubborn and difficult at times. She has quite the personality, so I'm adding a bit of that in for Ruby too :)

@Hermitgirl
    So is Roxanne gonna join the secret society? I have to look into how to do that. There's so much I want to do with Jules this month, both with pack features and also my own story ideas. I think I may run out of time haha. Nice party for Roxanne too. I do love seeing all her odd friends :) And your daily picture is gorgeous. This world is really very lovely

@AnnoyingTiger
    I really love Penelope. She is so naughty and goofy. She totally steals the show for all your updates :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top