Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your favourite way to play The Sims 4?

13...Next

Comments

• xMyrthexMyrthe Posts: 56 Member
    Player - actually playing the game
    Definitely just playing. I try to get through building and CAS asap and just start living my sims lives. I'm surprised so many people chose playing! I feel like I always see people online who solely build, but perhaps it is the vocal minority?
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,950 Member
    edited April 2021
    Other - feel free to mention in the comments!
    The last month or so I have spent more time in the gallery, and setting up community lots for echo living., but I have played a family vacationing in Mt. K. too. I have been finding and making rental homes too. I do a little of each. Sometimes I will go through my townies snd make them over too. Whatever I’m feeling like at the moment...., playing is playing... lol, I can spend hours doing all of these things..,... oh and one main rotational game is my thing..,, I need more worlds. Oh, and I pend a lot of time in the forums on my phone too! That is akin to playing....
    Post edited by SheriSim57 on
  • Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,420 Member
    Other - feel free to mention in the comments!
    I love to build neighborhoods and tell stories about some of the people who live there. I started out with Sim City, and love city building games. Sims 4 isn't as nice as Sims 3 for building neighborhoods, but it will do. Some sims get a lot of love in CAS. Some are entirely game generated. I have uploaded a few things in the gallery and downloaded a few more. I play out the stories, and when the stories are over, I begin a new neighborhood.
  • Alys_ParinaAlys_Parina Posts: 19 Member
    CAS user - spending lots of time designing sims
    I chose CAS because that's the reason I initially got the game--I love character creation in all games, so I was super stoked about it being so in-depth and whatnot, but nowadays, it's honestly like a three way tie for CAS-building-playing: I build the characters, build the houses, and then I play :3 tbh, I never even looked at the gallery until recently
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Builder - making houses
    In previous versions I spent a long time dressing my Sims, then played and played and couldn't get bored.

The gameplay isn't great in Sims 4 though, and despite all the clothing choices, without a color wheel to make things match, I don't care as much about what they're wearing. The building is great, though.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports