Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    RedShoe7 wrote: »
    I haven't played since just before Halloween. I'm afraid to see my island!

Haha, I know the feeling! I'm sure it won't be so bad!
    telemwill wrote: »
    I just got my Etsy cards in the mail! So excited about all the new stuff.

Yay! Have fun with them!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    RedShoe7 wrote: »
    I haven't played since just before Halloween. I'm afraid to see my island!

Haha, I know the feeling! I'm sure it won't be so bad!

Yay! Have fun with them!

Thank you! I was so nervous that they wouldn't work, but they did. I called everyone to Harv's island to get a picture. After that, their posters and all their furniture was in the shopping app. So easy! Deciding what to order will be the hard part.

I got my last bunny day item today too, so no more stressing over that. It seemed like it was easier to get the cherry blossoms afterwards. And an Atlas moth and giant water bug for my museum.

It seems like so much is happening in game right now.
    Hoppy Bunny Day!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited April 2021
    I didn’t get around to doing all of the bunny day stuff but I did find this screenshot on my switch 😍
    That’s great, enjoy!! Will take forever before mine arrive in Europe and made it through customs ^^ but good to hear what you ordered from Etsy works!
    Disappointed that the Build-a-Bear collab is only Tom Nook and Isabelle. 😞
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited April 2021
    Just came to say the same. Glad I had to be up for work anyway because I would have been annoyed if I'd gotten up just for that. I didn't expect much but I expected a bit more. And I mean I like Nook and Isabelle but I'm not waiting over an hour in queue to pay 40+ dollars for them (if I even could but I have to work in 20 minutes). They sell them cheaper at Walmart or Amazon (yeah build a bear is better but still). Very underwhelmed. I was hoping at least for Celeste... her I'd pay for the good version of.

On the plus side I did wake up to the notification that my Sanrio cards have actually shipped. Which is a huge relief I was very worried they'd gotten forgotten or lost and that with the low supply on them I'd never get them... very odd for Amazon to hold onto something so long with literally no movement especially when they were at one point supposed to come over a week ago. Now they're due Friday but since they actually shipped now I'm hoping sooner... but at least there's hope again that I will actually get them.

edited April 2021
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Just came to say the same. Glad I had to be up for work anyway because I would have been annoyed if I'd gotten up just for that. I didn't expect much but I expected a bit more. And I mean I like Nook and Isabelle but I'm not waiting over an hour in queue to pay 40+ dollars for them (if I even could but I have to work in 20 minutes). They sell them cheaper at Walmart or Amazon (yeah build a bear is better but still). Very underwhelmed. I was hoping at least for Celeste... her I'd pay for the good version of.

On the plus side I did wake up to the notification that my Sanrio cards have actually shipped. Which is a huge relief I was very worried they'd gotten forgotten or lost and that with the low supply on them I'd never get them... very odd for Amazon to hold onto something so long with literally no movement especially when they were at one point supposed to come over a week ago. Now they're due Friday but since they actually shipped now I'm hoping sooner... but at least there's hope again that I will actually get them.

Not only is it disappointing it's just the two of them, they look like totally carp quality! I would really expect something from Build a Bear to look nicer, especially for that sort of money.

I'm still in line tho, and even tho I've been in line for nearly 3 hours, it says my wait is still over an hour and the little walking guy icon isn't even to the halfway mark. 🤡

I'm glad you finally have an update on your cards though! You must be so excited to play with them!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I made it three days before I forgot to check in to get my daily Nooklink points 😮‍💨
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member

So happy you are actually getting your cards! I hope you have lots of enjoyment from them. I haven't gotten started on ordering furniture, because I still am getting the posters. I wish we could get more than five items at a time, but, otoh, maybe the fun will last longer this way.

Stu asked to leave, and although I love him, I am letting him go. He is the only one whose picture I have. Hopefully, I can finally do a villager hunt tomorrow.

Not only is it disappointing it's just the two of them, they look like totally carp quality! I would really expect something from Build a Bear to look nicer, especially for that sort of money.

I'm still in line tho, and even tho I've been in line for nearly 3 hours, it says my wait is still over an hour and the little walking guy icon isn't even to the halfway mark. 🤡

I'm glad you finally have an update on your cards though! You must be so excited to play with them!

Actually yeah when I really looked at the pictures I thought they didn't really look that much better than the cheap ones at walmart. I dropped the queue a while ago, I thought about keeping in it to check on breaks but meh. I'll probably check them out when they hit stores in summer and I can see the actual product before buying and maybe they'll add more characters by then. I just wanted to stay in for more info but oh well people will starting posting all that anyway.

I'm also seeing people say they already can't add isabelle to their carts (as of less than an hour after launch) so she may be sold out. And that it's not letting people register Canadian addresses (though there was no clarification of anything but regular shipping which includes Canada) so it really just sounds like a mess I want to avoid.

So happy you are actually getting your cards! I hope you have lots of enjoyment from them. I haven't gotten started on ordering furniture, because I still am getting the posters. I wish we could get more than five items at a time, but, otoh, maybe the fun will last longer this way.

Stu asked to leave, and although I love him, I am letting him go. He is the only one whose picture I have. Hopefully, I can finally do a villager hunt tomorrow.

I really just want Chai and her furniture collection. I'll get it all eventually but I am in no huge rush to do anything but bring my girl home. Though now I really gotta figure out who to kick out which will be hard.

Happy villager hunting tomorrow! Hard to let them go but hunting for new villagers is fun too.
    I made it three days before I forgot to check in to get my daily Nooklink points 😮‍💨

Amazingly I've remembered every day. I gave myself 1 day to forget lol.

Actually yeah when I really looked at the pictures I thought they didn't really look that much better than the cheap ones at walmart. I dropped the queue a while ago, I thought about keeping in it to check on breaks but meh. I'll probably check them out when they hit stores in summer and I can see the actual product before buying and maybe they'll add more characters by then. I just wanted to stay in for more info but oh well people will starting posting all that anyway.

I'm also seeing people say they already can't add isabelle to their carts (as of less than an hour after launch) so she may be sold out. And that it's not letting people register Canadian addresses (though there was no clarification of anything but regular shipping which includes Canada) so it really just sounds like a mess I want to avoid.

After just about 3 hours (excluding waiting in the pre-waiting room for half an hour), the line paused and they said they were sold out. Didn't mange to get any, although I'm more annoyed than heart broken, as they looked cheap as heck and I never really wanted Tom Nook or Isabelle anyway. Apparently, BaB is hinting at releasing more characters in the future. But I don't expect them to make a Wolfgang anyway, so I popped over to Etsy to inquire with a seller about a custom one. Would like a Raymond and Sherb as well, but they seem more likely for the future BaB collab and the custom one are expensive.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I want Wolfgang's amiibo and I'm debating getting ones of some of the other villagers I want to play with (Shep, Marshall, Rudy, etc) but I'm kind of conflicted over it. It feels like taking the fun out of the game and the hunt. But with so many potential villagers, there's also a real possibility I won't ever see them.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

After just about 3 hours (excluding waiting in the pre-waiting room for half an hour), the line paused and they said they were sold out. Didn't mange to get any, although I'm more annoyed than heart broken, as they looked cheap as heck and I never really wanted Tom Nook or Isabelle anyway. Apparently, BaB is hinting at releasing more characters in the future. But I don't expect them to make a Wolfgang anyway, so I popped over to Etsy to inquire with a seller about a custom one. Would like a Raymond and Sherb as well, but they seem more likely for the future BaB collab and the custom one are expensive.

Yeah I mostly want Doc which will probably never happen in mass production like that anyway as he's not popular. I thought of checking Etsy but was scared to. Eventually I'll probably just take a stab at crocheting him (though my crochet skills are only barely competent so idk but whatever. I can just have a wonky little Doc... that might actually be fitting lol)
    I want Wolfgang's amiibo and I'm debating getting ones of some of the other villagers I want to play with (Shep, Marshall, Rudy, etc) but I'm kind of conflicted over it. It feels like taking the fun out of the game and the hunt. But with so many potential villagers, there's also a real possibility I won't ever see them.

This was my problem before getting my amiibos but I just am kind of leaving the amiibos alone for now and watch for the ones I want when hunting. Then if I want somebody and can't find them eventually I'll use their amiibo but I'm not in a rush to do that either. The only exception was Tia who I had to have right away lol.

Yeah I mostly want Doc which will probably never happen in mass production like that anyway as he's not popular. I thought of checking Etsy but was scared to. Eventually I'll probably just take a stab at crocheting him (though my crochet skills are only barely competent so idk but whatever. I can just have a wonky little Doc... that might actually be fitting lol)

It may not be worth your time anyway, the seller I contacted said she's closed to commissions (which like, ok, then temporarily close your store?) I bet lots of people had the same idea.

Good luck making Doc! I hope you'll share pictures of him when he's done :smile:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

This was my problem before getting my amiibos but I just am kind of leaving the amiibos alone for now and watch for the ones I want when hunting. Then if I want somebody and can't find them eventually I'll use their amiibo but I'm not in a rush to do that either. The only exception was Tia who I had to have right away lol.

Yes I’ll do the same! :blush:
    Even though the villager hunting isn’t my cup of tea anyway for the most part - and with it taking forever for villagers to actually move out, and how on and off I play, it would probably take me years to find some of them.

Oops, I missed this at first! Thanks for the reply! I think that's a good idea, so I might get some after all.
    SimTrippy wrote: »

Yes I’ll do the same! :blush:
    Even though the villager hunting isn’t my cup of tea anyway for the most part - and with it taking forever for villagers to actually move out, and how on and off I play, it would probably take me years to find some of them.

Yeah, it's hard to say with this game. I saw Olaf on my last hunt, which made me mad 😡 especially since there's still villagers I want but haven't seen still
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Man, either I missed a campsite visitor or I haven't had one in weeks.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    I usually get one visitor a week.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited April 2021

i'm depressed i had one today but have no ideea who cause i'm having controller issues again, and they worked this morning

i'm depressed i had one today but have no ideea who cause i'm having controller issues again, and they worked this morning

I'm very sorry to hear that! I hope if they have a bit of rest, they will heal themselves. 😴
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    You guyyys they're here after only one week and they work perfectly. Happy me <3
    IS5qPTp.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top