Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Evee95 wrote: »
    BookBear wrote: »
    calaprfy wrote: »
    Do you hate dust bunnies appearing all over your sim's home? Have an inaccessible loft and it will become dusty. Eventually the three dust bunnies that the game allows will congregate in the loft, leaving the rest of the lot dust bunny-free.

I believe a forum user did this, and then the dust bunnies made a fire that they couldn't put out.

YES IT WAS I! beware of the bunnies @calaprfy dont make my mistakes. If anything make sure u have the sprinkler system to put the fires out before they start spreading!

I thought it was dust fiends that cause fires not dust bunnies? Anyway, it's going to be fun finding out!
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Evee95 wrote: »
    BookBear wrote: »
    Do you hate dust bunnies appearing all over your sim's home? Have an inaccessible loft and it will become dusty. Eventually the three dust bunnies that the game allows will congregate in the loft, leaving the rest of the lot dust bunny-free.

I believe a forum user did this, and then the dust bunnies made a fire that they couldn't put out.

YES IT WAS I! beware of the bunnies @calaprfy dont make my mistakes. If anything make sure u have the sprinkler system to put the fires out before they start spreading!

I thought it was dust fiends that cause fires not dust bunnies? Anyway, it's going to be fun finding out!

Bunnies turn to fiends if their needs are not met. So locked away in an inaccessible attic is a guarantee you will need your hot dogs and marshmallows on hand and your home owners insurance policy up to date.
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member

Wreaths are available in Seasons (plus one in Laundry Day) and the "stand" is an easel. MOO was used.
  • Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    The doctor which delivers babies appears to be randomized and has nothing to do with a Sim that is actually a doctor or not.
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    edited April 2021
    In the game, under Careers tab, Daily Task: Plan 10 Moves Ahead (0%)
    What does this mean?
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    mlnov39 wrote: »
    What does this mean?

In which career this shows up?
    edited April 2021
    texxx78 wrote: »
    What does this mean?

In which career this shows up?

Covert Operator in the Military Career
    Turns out, while researching online, it says, "Plan 10 Moves Ahead (Play Chess)"

In the game it doesn't say Play Chess.

Thank you

She's a Level 10 Sim-In-Black, every time she goes to work she comes home with over $6,000.

• EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
    I have made a new discovery.

If you tell a NPC skeleton too many skeleton jokes, they'll turn into a bone pile.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member
    SamDenny wrote: »
    The doctor which delivers babies appears to be randomized and has nothing to do with a Sim that is actually a doctor or not.

@SamDenny if you have a doctor in your rotation who is qualified to deliver babies, he will show up at the hospital to deliver your sims baby!
  • MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,790 Member
    I’ve discovered in one of my games that toddlers can get emotionally hurt through interactions with their parents. Twice now, the mother has tried to hug two of her toddlers to comfort them and has been rejected. She gets the hurt sentiment but it usually fades quickly. However, the toddlers also get the sentiment but it hangs around for ages, and they get the sad moodlet from being around someone who they have a negative sentiment with 😔. Makes it very difficult for their mum to build up a relationship with them and do activities with them if they’re sad every time they see her.
    grassharp wrote: »
    It's probably been mentioned before, but yesterday while playing I noticed the laptop in my Sims house was broken. I was about to call the repair person when some guy came to the door and offered to fix it for my sim. My sim invited him in and he went straight upstairs and repaired the computer, no charge, like a nice neighbor.

Sure, it sounds sweet and neighborly until you wonder how he knew. :open_mouth:

My daughter told me you can invite over a sim with high handy man skills and they may go about repairing things for you too!
    Onverser wrote: »
    Did you know: Windenburg was originally going to be in the base game

swq8gfdv4yj21.png?auto=webp&s=6a5a303a9803cc20dc52348e3b98b7d663b33ccf
    85d.jpg.
    CEcLJ_HWAAAWOyC.jpg

Dwm-2015-10-19-17-18-40-711.png

It is still my favorite town!
    I didn't know my current household's mom could run the food stand.
    I spotted her there while visiting one of her adult kid's household.
    gkNYgJI.png

Yeah I think I was able to hire one of my sims ( who didn’t work ) in one of my retail establishments.
    Filling up pet bowls increases a child's responsibility.

Generic lots are handy for creating storage facilities. I downloaded a junk shop, changed the lot type to generic and have my sims dump their collectibles there. Then my materialistic sims can visit to pick up a new item and my kleptomaniac sims can steal. And because the lot is generic, it needs no requirements and no NPCs visit.

The only drawback is clubs cannot gather there.

@calaprfy couldn’t you just change the lot type temorarily for your club gathering?
    Alexciel wrote: »
    I didn't know the Sims 4 have a TV remote, and that its like the one on my RL house.

7EdmSSa.png

@Alexciel .....Lol I’ve never noticed this, is this the only place they put it?
    edited April 2021
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Yeah, those portals really come in handy for my Star Trek Voyager home.

@SERVERFRA do you have the voyager home uploaded on the Gallery?
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Sort of. I have my Kathryn & Chakotay couple & their home saved in the Gallery under Resolutions, from the ST Voyager episode. I also have my sim build version of ST Enterprise saved in the Gallery under Star Trek Enterprise. I'm a big Star Trek fan since the Star Trek Next Generations TV show. I also love watching, Commander Riker, Chakotay & Captain Archer. To me, they are the most handsome men. That's why I so love to make Star Trek homes in my sims. I always love to use the Get To Work, Strengerville, Realm of Magic & Journey To Batuu build modes & objects; they really, really come in handy. B)
    I didn't know that Mahi'ai has over a million simoleons and Father Winter has half a million!! Also the sages have 50k simoleons each, instead of the regular 20k that other homeless have...

I've figured this out because i have moved this sims into homes for the first time 😅
    @texxx78 can you Nalani into a human?
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    I didn't know that Mahi'ai has over a million simoleons and Father Winter has half a million!! Also the sages have 50k simoleons each, instead of the regular 20k that other homeless have...

I've figured this out because i have moved this sims into homes for the first time 😅

Sorry i don't understand what you mean...
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member

Yes you have to give her a mermadic kelp. Since she is allready a mermaid she will lose her powers instead of getting them as she would otherwise.
    Something you probably already know, but might not.
    My family lives in a 5 bedroom house in Sulani that's a "tiny house."
    The basement is 30 tiles, which is needed for a tiny house and the rest of the house is a very simple method
    you can learn from Lilsimsie on youtube.
    So you get the tiny house benefits and the tiny house bills.
    W9TWp6n.png
    SnMaAyf.png
    dbW1MC2.png?1
  • MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,790 Member
    My second-generation cat in the current save got a phone call to tell her that her mother had passed away 🤣. Of course, she couldn’t answer it and there was no notification but when I checked the household, her mother wasn’t shown any more.
  • IVXXXVIIVXXXVI Posts: 140 Member
    Found this some months ago and I was really surprised. In Discover University there is a lake in Britechester near the dorms of the Britechester University where sims can swim at, even without Island Living. :open_mouth:

HXctkjh.jpg
    Hp85Jmm.gif
    kostasmpi wrote: »

Yes you have to give her a mermadic kelp. Since she is allready a mermaid she will lose her powers instead of getting them as she would otherwise.
    @kostasmpi interesting! I still haven’t found her in my game yet,
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    IVXXXVI wrote: »
    Found this some months ago and I was really surprised. In Discover University there is a lake in Britechester near the dorms of the Britechester University where sims can swim at, even without Island Living. :open_mouth:

HXctkjh.jpg

Actually you can find a lake to swim in all 3 neighbourhoods in the world of Britechester. I really like that swimming is not only for tropical waters.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top