Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

whats your dream pack

Comments

• SaturnelleSaturnelle Posts: 3 New Member
    I would absolutely love a vintage themed pack.
  • FlatsanFlatsan Posts: 2 New Member
    I totally agree that I would like to see more pre-tech and magic/supernatural/mystical type stuff. I am behind that all the way, 100%!

However, for a Pack that makes use of all current worlds and functions, I would LOVE an "Accessibility Pack"! Let Sims have hearing aids and mobility devices- I'd love to see Sims getting around with wheelchairs or walkers, or blind Sims with canes or (if you have Cats&Dogs) a service animal.
    Relatedly, service animals for Sims with epilepsy or anxiety (or PTSD- some of the things these Sims go through is extreme, I mean, watching your friend burn to death in your kitchen? Yikes!)

Build Mode items would be things like wheelchair lifts for stairs, both interior and exterior, or the ability to create ramps in place of stairs.
    Shorter counters and cabinets for wheelchair users too. Alternately, this would also be a good time to implement the use of elevators in user built structures!

Sims with hearing aids can have actions like "Turn off ears" when in a frustrating conversation with a Sim they don't like, or a debuff for "old battery" for a stress factor- not being able to hear because you forgot to replace the batteries is godawful, or so my Nana tells me!

Hand animations for Sims who use SSL- Simlish Sign Language. They can have a hidden trait- "Knows SSL" or "Doesn't Know SSL", and can choose to study SSL from a book in the bookcase or from studying with an SSL speaking Sim.

Basically, I think a Pack that makes the Sim world a little bit more colorful and inclusive would be WAY cool! Some animations would likely have to be adjusted (kissing, hugging between a standing Sim and a Sim in a wheelchair for example), but I really think this sort of thing could be great!
  • C_HamsterC_Hamster Posts: 2 New Member
    I want three different types of packs.

The first one, a real supernatural pack. We get some supernatural items such as crystal balls, and we have the magicians and vampire now, which is all great and all. But I honestly find the content of those packs rather disappointing so far. I want to be able to give my sims wings, claws, fangs, horns, tails and all other manner of bodily changes. I want to be able to dress them in robes and fighting suits. I want to be able to build treehouses, fantastical castles, swamps, caves.

The second pack I want is a cultural/historical pack. I want flapper dresses, elizabethan age ball gowns, peasant clothing, togas, tartans and kilts, egyptian dresses. I want the ability to build a gothic cathedral and an ancient greek temple, a medieval castle and a dutch townhouse, a hunter's cabin and a pyramid. I have found that so far, some of the items needed are possible, but never in good combinations as you can only build green windows with purple walls and yellow pillars so to speak. None of them can really be matched in colours.

The third pack I want is a pack in which the gruesome reality of life can be shown. I want homeless looks, people with extra fingers, a hunchback, missing limbs, body scars. I want more realistic eye-colours. I want hairstyles that look like you've just walked through a tornado or a rainstorm. I want better tattoos, some that might actually represent some of the generally popular tattoos instead of the current images that pretty much nobody would ever want inked upon their bodies. I want homes that can become overgrown with plants. I want to be able to build a river with a bridge over it. I want the imperfections of life.
  • LiefLief Posts: 108 Member
    A place set in egybt/the middleeast would be pog :)
  • TheSweetOneTheSweetOne Posts: 6 New Member
    1. POP STAR (Become a Singer, Song Writer and go on music tours. Live in a classy inspired city, learn the profession of music, go to music studios create little by little and work your way up to the charts and become the biggest Pop Star your could ever be. 🎤)

2. YACHT LIFE (A beautiful Monaco inspired world, where you can live In Yachts, own beautiful stunning houses, compete In boat races, Also be able to work at a Yacht club and become owner, and sail the seas in Luxury. 🛥)

3. DREAM MODEL (You’ve always dreamt of being in the Model world, well now is your chance! You have been inspired by many artists, learn about Fashion and become a Fashion Designer, create your own clothing line starting at your own clothing store, hire models or find an agent and become a model for another designer. Attend Fashion Shows or host Fashion Shows, live a High End life in A Milan inspired world, meet other Fashion Designers and models and become friends, get more and more attention by people and become a world-wide known fashion designer or dream model💃🏻)
    1. POP STAR (Become a Singer, Song Writer and go on music tours. Live in a classy inspired city, learn the profession of music, go to music studios create little by little and work your way up to the charts and become the biggest Pop Star your could ever be. 🎤)

2. YACHT LIFE (A beautiful Monaco inspired world, where you can live In Yachts, own beautiful stunning houses, compete In boat races, Also be able to work at a Yacht club and become owner, and sail the seas in Luxury. 🛥)

3. DREAM MODEL (You’ve always dreamt of being in the Model world, well now is your chance! You have been inspired by many artists, learn about Fashion and become a Fashion Designer, create your own clothing line starting at your own clothing store, hire models or find an agent and become a model for another designer. Attend Fashion Shows or host Fashion Shows, live a High End life in A Milan inspired world, meet other Fashion Designers and models and become friends, get more and more attention by people and become a world-wide known fashion designer or dream model💃🏻)

i would love the yacht one!,maybe a rich-pack OR like a island-pack .MAO
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,574 Member
    Horses.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
    83bienchen wrote: »
    Horses.

i miss read that as a bad word.
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,574 Member
    I'm sorry. Nothing bad intended, I swear.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • AsitexAsitex Posts: 18 Member
    A pack that improves the gameplay as well as a generations pack with canes/ zimmer frames/ and mid life crises with options to private educated children and teens (on which they can start at a higher level when starting jobs/ higher skills set). Also werewolves and fairies (supernatural) pack.
    a Middle Eastern Pack with pymriads with clothing options. More diverse clothing for latin, muslims, and other.
  • LivingWithLifeLivingWithLife Posts: 20 Member
    my cream pack would be generations or any other type of magical creature

• renamed250420211402renamed250420211402 Posts: 13 New Member
    I'd really like a pack centered on teens. i would love a well developed cheer hobby+skill would make me very happy. it would give teens more to do which I'd like. it'd be awesome if the cheer practices with your sim could actually be playable, and the teen could perform and compete some routines. it'd also be nice if there was a cheer coaching career for YA + adult sims. Also things like ballet, karate, and other afterschool activities would be a nice add...I also really miss private school and boarding school in the sims. I would be over the moon if there were some playable events, like prom and graduation. It would be fun if they made going to highschool playable and spiced up the teen drama more with stuff like secret parties, sneaking out, exam stress, popularity gameplay, crushes, gossip--you get the idea. honestly i don't know if this would be very well-received though cause there are other life stages that have way less gameplay like babies and elders....i think a large part of me wanting a teen pack is cause im homeschooled rn I'd like to live vicariously through my sims, lol.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    blackbimbo wrote: »
    I'd really like a pack centered on teens. i would love a well developed cheer hobby+skill would make me very happy. it would give teens more to do which I'd like. it'd be awesome if the cheer practices with your sim could actually be playable, and the teen could perform and compete some routines. it'd also be nice if there was a cheer coaching career for YA + adult sims. Also things like ballet, karate, and other afterschool activities would be a nice add...I also really miss private school and boarding school in the sims. I would be over the moon if there were some playable events, like prom and graduation. It would be fun if they made going to highschool playable and spiced up the teen drama more with stuff like secret parties, sneaking out, exam stress, popularity gameplay, crushes, gossip--you get the idea. honestly i don't know if this would be very well-received though cause there are other life stages that have way less gameplay like babies and elders....i think a large part of me wanting a teen pack is cause im homeschooled rn I'd like to live vicariously through my sims, lol.

I'ld love this. Actually i have decreased my teens' lifespan because i only see a reason to play teens: to get to level 5 in one skill so that they can enter a special degree, and only for the few that will take a degree... there are no meaningful experiences that only teens can go through. Just some talk interactions of no relevance...
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I still want the rest of the occults that were in Sims 3 to be in Sims 4. PLEASE!
  • hvnsimmerhvnsimmer Posts: 4 New Member
    I just want ACTUAL houseplants. Plants that need to be watered just like the outside ones, and placed by either the windows or under grow lights. I'm honestly surprised they haven't done anything like this with how popular plants have become lately!
  • hvnsimmerhvnsimmer Posts: 4 New Member
    Edit to my original comment about functional houseplants, I have created a list of features/interactions:

-Green thumb trait: This trait would give them a considerable advantage when getting into houseplants and taking care of them. Higher success rates/knowledge, and more affected by what happens with their plants/buffs. (Reward Trait: Plant parent). Reward trait will give them high success with treatments/whatever they do with their plants, the very minimal chance that their plants will die. 

-Skill: Could be called the "green thumb" skill and have it be a mini skill like ice skating. The more knowledge you have about houseplants (could be earned from reading a book or just taking care of them and learning as you go), the better you get at identifying their issues like when they need to be watered, what pests they have and how to treat it, what to fertilize with/when to, etc. Higher skill levels could take cuttings and even make hybrids/crossbreeds similar to the gardening skill. 

-Growth: Having a couple of stages that the plants go through, (seedling/cutting, immature plant, in-between phase, another in-between phase, and fully mature plant). The ability to take cuttings from a plant once it is fully mature and then plant it in a pot to start the process all over again with that cutting. You could also have things that could speed up or slow down the growth of the plants. Things to speed it up: fertilizing it, a humidifier, a grow light. Things to slow it down: off-season (fall/winter), pests, non-filtered water, etc. Different types of plants grow different so you could have trailing plants like pothos or heartleaf philodendron that eventually trail once mature enough, or climbers like the monstera deliciosa that get bigger leaves and fenestrations (holes) when they mature. 

-Watering: having your sim need to water them after a certain amount of time, maybe customized to similar watering times like IRL? Leaves turning yellow and then brown when not being watered/neglected. Could have the option to water with tap water or filtered water, filtered water could speed up the growing process. 

-Pests: A need for a pest solution to be applied You could have two different options like "natural pest repellent" and "chemical/not natural pest repellent" and each would have a different success rate along with the natural one being free and the non-natural one having a price. Some possible pest ideas would be spider mites, fungus gnats, mealybugs, etc. Could also have lower green thumb skill leveled sims have an interaction like "treat for unknown pest" which could have a low success rate, and when they are higher in the green thumb skill could be able to identify what pest it is and treat it accordingly with a much higher success rate. Also, an option (although this may be much harder to do), have infestations if left untreated to surrounding plants if in a certain radius from the affected one. 

-Fertilizing: You could have natural fertilizer that you could apply or a chemical one (much like the pest treatment, one could be free and the other have a price), and applying it would change the "quality" of the plant/growth rate.

-Pots: Cute pots!! (enough said, lol). Some nice terra cotta pots, or ceramic ones, hanging pots for ones that hang, etc. You could also have pot stands, baskets, or hangers that certain pots could go into/on. 

-Types of plants: Monstera Deliciosa (climbing plant), Snake Plant (upright growing), Heartleaf Philodendron (trailing), Pothos (trailing), Cacti, and Succulents, etc. Each plant has a different look (some similar) when growing, like a snake plant would get bigger and then multiply within the pot, so say you start with 3 leaves, would grow another at another stage/get taller, etc. I have tons of other more high-level collector plants I'd love to see in-game as well!

-Buffs: "New growth!" - Sim becomes happy that there is new growth when the plant moves on to the next stage. "Pest infestation" - Sim becomes tense or disgusted. "Plant died" sim becomes sad that they were unable to keep this plant alive, maybe it just wasn't the right plant for them. "Plant propagated" Excited that they will be able to grow another plant from their older plants! Etc
  • LilMoonLilMoon Posts: 18 Member
    I want a pack that contain...

1) Bands : Form a band, hit the charts, hire roadies, play gigs, band-to-band combat, build your own studio, and become hall-of-famers. I want
    full-on rock & roll drama in my game.
    2) Other Musical Acts : Form a dance group/R&B/Jazz/Orchestra or Solo career.
    3) Charts : Standalone gameplay system that compatible with GF Fame system.
    4) Fashion Model Career : Work your way to become a fashion & cultural phenomenon.
    5) Manager/Talent Agents/Record Company : Hire sims with talent and make them big.

comes with new world & lifetime aspiration.
    Lx0wdtT.png
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
    edited March 2021
    Dunno if I've already posted here.

First, the Generations expansion pack:
    -New life stages: pre-teen (between children and teen) and elder adult (between adult and senior)
    -Life stages will have unique traits, between 4 for each
    -Many legacy objects from The Sims 2 and The Sims 3, like the lemonade and bake stands, the water slide and classic diving board and the threehouse
    -Boarding schools with item rewards, for example military school will have a obstacle course item, like The Sims 2 military career reward
    -New parties and celebrations
    -Spiral staircases

Second, a Freetime game pack:
    -Sewing, pottery, sculping and forging as new skills
    -New outdoor activities like axe throwing, archery, log rolling and zen garden
    -Football goal and ballet barre
    -New music instruments like drums and bass
    -Train model and break dance mat

Third, a retro stuff pack:
    -Disco ball
    -Boombox
    -Arcade machines (1P, 2P)

Fourth, a farming expansion pack:
    -Horses as pets
    -Roof gutters
    -Cow corral, chicken coop, sheep corral, goat corral
    -Composting bins in two models: normal and vermicompost bin (liquid fertilizer)
    -Grandpa tractor
    -Wood chopping system
    -Nectar making
    -Butter churn
    -Water wheel

Fifth, a amusement park game pack:
    -Cotton candy, fries and popcorn stands and home machine for cotton candy and deep fryer
    -Carrousel
    -Roller coaster
    -Wheel of fortune
    -New lot type: amusement park

Updates for base game:
    -Auto sofas
    -Better babies
    -1x1 tub as attatchable item for showers to wash pets and toddlers in a tiny home or apartment
    -Natural ponds tool
    -Aquarium care, interactions (clean, feed, replace) and upgrades (filter, heater, feeder)
    -Functional grid services meters (electricity, water and gas), plus fuse box to add more realism.
    -Wi-fi access point to improve the wi-fi system in the home, now Sims must have a Wi-Fi device to have better signal
    -New interactions: spooning in bed, water heating if a Sim is taking a shower and other uses the toilet

Kits:
    -Telescopes and microscopes
    -Pool tables
    -Tools clutter, pegboard and drawer
    -Swimming pool cleaning system: leaf skimmers, water pump, chlorine dispenser and filters
    -More aquariums (including The Sims 1 bg and the large water tank from The Sims 2)
    -Lawn mowing system, three models: manual, electric and gas operated. Weed and brushes trimming
    -Water heater system, compatible with Eco Lifestyle with a new water tank for solar panels, also in three models: electric, large electric (basement) and propane. Propane tanks and cylinders, for water heaters and stoves and ovens.

• jesnsenlove25jesnsenlove25 Posts: 4 New Member
    An amusement park pack where the rides are similar to Six Flags or Disneyland. There will be food vendors that sell cotton candy, candy apples and slushies. There will be carnival games, and there will be an option to have a haunted house during the spooky season. Sims of all ages will be able to interact with the rides and carnival games, including toddlers. Also all rides and carnival games will be functional.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    TS4 Country Livin' EP:

Countryside world
    Chicken coop/pen
    Cow corral
    Bunny pen
    Weeds grow spontaneously in gardens and backyards
    Lawnmower
    Compost bin
    Weeds can be collected and used to feed cows or used to create compost
    New harvestables: pumpkins, corn, oranges, quince fruit, cucumbers and lettuce.
    Soup recipe
    Cooking overhaul (all recipes to require at least one ingredient except quick meals, sims need to restock fridges, overhaul to food quality)
    Farmers market (ingredients have better quality but are more expensive, food will give sims the "organic food" moodlet if the ingredients were bought from here) and grocery stores (BG): they include a freezer for meats and one for fish, displays for harvestables, grocery bag animation (sims will use recyclable bags in the farmers market at checkout) and check out at register. - updated GTW retail features
    Grocery delivery NPC (sims can order groceries through the phone or computer)
    Hay stacks and hay woohoo
    Tractors
    Food preserves and jam making (at any stove)
    Farmer freelancer career (gigs for preserves, jams, harvestables etc.)
    Country radio station
    Ironwood stove/fireplaces
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • talongirl6talongirl6 Posts: 184 Member
    My dream pack would be a romance pack! It could have new romance themed objects for Sims to interact with, and Sims could have new romantic interactions with each other. Dating could also possibly get an update with the pack too. I think that would be great!
  • mynameisDani03mynameisDani03 Posts: 1 New Member
    I do like the idea of Werewolves. They go hand and hand with Vampires but what I would really like is a pack that is for musicians. Bring in many more instruments for to pay like a bass guitar and Drum Kit and a gong for some examples. Also it could include a recording studio to record music and create bands and maybe the ability to go on Gigs. The agent (who could also work for sports and actor/comedians) and producer could also be new professions.
  • lailahvalentine19lailahvalentine19 Posts: 4 New Member
    A extreme weather pack! (Tornados, hurricane ice storms) maybe with a storm chaser career and a new world that all those things could happen in. My favorite pack is seasons but I find extreme weather interesting and I think it would be so fun to have your sims have to take shelter from the storms 🤣
  • TARDISgradeTARDISgrade Posts: 193 Member
    My dream EP would have History as a theme:

- BB items & CAS outfits from different periods/cultures (ancient Egypt, ancient Greece, ancient China, ancient Persia, Middle Ages, Renaissance, Baroque, Victorian, etc)
    - new skills such as cheese making, blacksmithing, pottery, weaving, woodchopping, making preserves, making "nectar" (or whatever substitute for ale and wine), calligraphy, map making...
    - new pets: rideable horses (horse riding could be a skill too)
    - new musical instruments: harp, harpsichord, wooden flute (possibly even more)
    Feel free to download content from My Gallery
  • desnpdesnp Posts: 29 Member
    a fully in depth expansion for babies, toddlers and children. they're practically forgotten in this game and i wish they had more to do. parenthood added the character values that i love, but i want more everyday actions for them to do. more games, extra curriculurs, something so they're not bored all the time!!! especially for toddlers and babies, they're incredibly boring and i wish i was able to enjoy them