Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• RamiSamiiRamiSamii Posts: 222 Member
    Raven: I think something I love most about the world is all that it contains! There is opportunities everywhere, whether they're calling out and begging for you to take them, or giving a fierce challenge for you to take on. My challenge was styling. I always had a knack for colors and clothing, and I couldn't imagine being where I am now. My husband, Johnny, was the same way. He began just cracking jokes at school and doing stand-up at the local bars to having his own talk show! There is something out there for all of us.

What is your preferred type of weather?
    37mfj.png
  • kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    Sona: Thunderstorm!

What's the weirdest thing you've ever seen during a storm?
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Tay: Meteors and lightning! I've heard of lightning storms, but Meteor storms?!

Do you believe in Aliens?
    6JSxk49.png?1
    Raven: Well, I haven't seen one myself that I know of, but I cannot prove their existence myself... I'm too on the fence. I wouldn't be surprised if they were real, though!

Do you prefer ice skating or roller skating?
    37mfj.png
    Stone: Ice skating
    Sona: Roller skating

What's your favorite kind of sports?
  • Tw1stedAng3lTw1stedAng3l Posts: 49 Member
    Alice: Swimming, duh.

What is your favorite hobby?
    About me: ☆Mama☆Gamer☆Caffeine Addict☆Artist☆Hopeless Romantic☆Bibliophile (Bookworm)☆Nerd☆Writer☆

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind. - Mahatma Ghandi
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,756 Member
    Tadeo: Writing. Although, technically, that's my career too so... does that count?

If you wrote another sim's biography, whose would it be and why?
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Gaston:

I think I'd write Caleb's. Because despite our history, I realized since we broke up, how little I actually know about his past. I still want to know him better. Even if it has to be just as friends.

Have you ever still felt a deep connection with someone even after having a serious relationship with them that ended, such that you didn't want your life without them in it, regardless?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited March 2021
    Johnny:

"I guess you can say something like that...my ex-wife Corey. She was the first woman Ive ever developed an actual REAL connection with. I didnt tell her about my..."other life" for a long time. Had too much baggage with that. Once people start knowing who you're related to, they turn fake real fast. They dont bother to know the real you at all. They just suck up to the "you" that has contacts and influence just by association. You have a million friends yet you're still lonely.
    I was afraid. I felt real things with Corey but I was afraid she'd be like all the rest. I eventually told her who I really was and yet it was like nothing happened. It was like I told her what the weather was. She still saw me as...me. Ive spent years looking for someone who would see the actual me. They didnt care about my family name. They just saw ME. Corey was who I was looking for for so long. I think I was 5 seconds away from dropping to my knees to ask her to marry me."

"Sigh...I really screwed up. Outside I got a goofy mask on for the world to see, yet on the inside Im a mess. My insecurities, my anxiety, my stupid brain still constantly telling me that Corey is just using me for her own career gains. That she didnt love me at all. And it didnt seem to matter how much Corey would reassure me over and over and over. I just...pushed her away. And even made stupid excuses for it."

"There's only so much you can push someone away before they just dont come back anymore. I knew the divorce was coming. She was just so tired of everything."

"Its been like 5 years since then. Corey and I keep in touch here and there, and we talk about things when we have the time and with some drinks in our system. She still loves me, but she can't love me as I am right now. I love her too, and she's right. Im doing better now, though there's still times my brain just holds me hostage and negativity just overtakes me. Luckily those bad days arent as often as they are. Im glad Corey is still around me though. She's as much a dear friend to me as she was a wife. There's a platonic love there that I can feel, and though Im certain we'll never be a couple again, I dont take this relationship for granted as I did once before. Im not going to be stupid like that again. Haha...sorry for rambling, you just caught me in a mood you know? I think I just needed to get this off my shoulders. What about you? You got a special someone that you couldnt imagine living without?"
    Raven: It's hard to choose just one... I have so many amazing people around me! My wonderful husband Johnny is a strong contender, but so is our daughter, Ophelia! Then we have my good friends Tiara, Chad, and Karli, amongst many other wonderful people I've met all throughout my life... If I did have to pick, I'd have to say Johnny. He was one of the first people I'd met visiting Oasis Springs, and I was undeniably smitten.

Is anyone you know a ghost?
    37mfj.png
  • McFizzleShizzleMcFizzleShizzle Posts: 1,632 Member
    My mother is sadly a ghost, but she loves to float into the house and break the piano every night - maybe she's trying to tell me I'm not that great at playing it hmm

Where do you like to go to relax?
    tumblr_msx1lynGG41rd67d1o1_500.gif
    Origin ID: McFizzleShizzle
    Stone: Nowhere, I'd just sit down and meditate
    Sona: I never get stressed, but sometimes I play an instrument to calm my other emotions

Did you have a favorite nickname growing up?
    edited March 2021
    Norrell: Yes, 'The Lord of Mischief.' I gave it to myself and still wear the crown to this day. So far, no one's defeated me for the title.

Were you a mischievous child?
    Raven: Oh by no means was I too mischievous. I was much more of a social butterfly. I met most of my friends either at school or at the park.

Do you prefer sweet treats or salty snacks?
    37mfj.png
    Stone: Salty
    Sona: Sweet

What's your own most interesting travel story?
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Casandra: I ran into the Grim reaper while my husband & I were traveling for snowboarding. He had just claimed a soul and then asked for our autographs. Not surprisingly the Grim Reaper is a fan our our Blackened Viking Metal band.

What is the most obnoxious travel story?
    edited April 2021
    Leoni: We took the kids to visit a top-secret laboratory once.
    yfJL9pw.png
    It's a shame there were no actual real mad scientists there, because breaking in was an effort! They had some tough security tech and all the vines wrapped over the door didn't help. If we hadn't had our magic, we wouldn't have got in at all.
    Still, we had a fun camp out and the kids learnt a lot about gene splicing. Looking back now, perhaps I shouldn't have dared Norrell to eat the contents of that jar... but he got over it eventually.
    I wish the scientists had stuck around, because Norrell and I could have given them some pointers about clearing up incriminating evidence. Because wow, were they rubbish at it! If you're going to do some secret experimenting, don't leave photographs and documents strewn around the room telling people exactly what you were doing! It's almost as if they wanted us to find them. Even the location, right in the middle of a massive crater in the desert, which is really going to keep the tourists away. Why not just add a massive neon sign above saying 'SECRET LAB. CONSPIRACIES WELCOME' ?!

Have you discovered any new places recently?
  • ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    Arhun: "I'm discovering this strange place called Batuu..."

Have you ever been to another planet before?
  • Justa_G00fJusta_G00f Posts: 1,075 Member
    "If there's females there, I've been there! Heh heh, aaaaalright!"

Would you hang out with Quagmire?
    How your Sims builds show your meds' effectiveness

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Ethan (Vampire), reading his mind for traits, relationship status, and personality:
    "Hmm...shallow, entitled, objectifying, uses people unashamedly, and isn't even witty? Hard pass even though I'm thirsty. Actually, I'm thirsty enough, that I could just do the world a favor and drain him completely, but I'll need a chaser to get the taste of him outta my mouth; he smells vile..."

Do you believe in the afterlife?

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    Maricela: Do I believe in the afterlife... ghosts?
    Does the ghost of the tragic clown still lurk in the Pleasant Rest Cemetary in Sunset Valley to this day? (Yes, the answer is yes.)
    I once walked into the cemetary at night with an old friend. We saw the ghost of the tragic clown. We never went back after that. But I'm starting to believe in the afterlife and the paranormal- pretty sure I've seen Ghost hunters around before.

Have you ever been to Champs les Sims, and what was the trip like?
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
    Sona: No, but I have a pen pal who lives there. I now can't wait to live in the countryside by myself.
    Stone: Yeah, I learned a lot about the local culture and how to make nectar while being there. I even created my own recipes.

Who is your favorite superhero?
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    Maricela: My guilty pleasure food is crepes, preferably strawberry - and especially if they're from Champs les Sims, or from my family's cookbook.

Where is your dream place to live?
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,109 Member
    Willow: There is a place called Henford-On-Bagley that sounds beautiful! I have friends that are moving there soon. This week in fact!

Where did you go when you last left home?