Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @Ellupelluellu is that Morgyn in your update with Sakura and Bryon? They are gorgeous!
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,777 Member
    @permanentrose , yes, I kept the original sages in this save, just gave them a makeover :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    April 3
    Getting it in quick! Might have to respond tomorrow or next to everyone though!
    z4Enibf.png
    Finally, no longer a teen! No more school... errr, well I am here where the University is.. maybe I should think about it?
    VIL1nbH.png
    Playing music the first evening alone on the porch... I'm sure the neighbors wouldn't mind at all!
    tbYJj48.png
    This place has a great view!
    egTcBMc.png
    @Hermitgirl what a fancy cake! Does that come with a specific pack? I don’t think I’ve seen that cake option before. And that is a lovely view indeed. I love the background scenery of Britechester
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited April 2021
    April - Day 3: "I hope you believe in yourself as much as I believe in you."

0BscbVn.png

Notes
    Imp2Vcz.png
    Josh & Essa both got makeovers, but I didn't change much with Josh. I couldn't find a different hairstyle that I liked on him. I guess I'm too used to his signature style. I don't think I've given it to any other male. I guess he owns it now. However, his wardrobe was updated a bit and I gave him longer lashes.

Essa got almost an entirely new wardrobe, with a couple things just the color was changed, new hairstyle, longer lashes and a bit darker lipstick.

lVv8TnU.png
    Essa worked hard all weekend practicing debate and maxed the Research & Debate skill! While she was busy doing that, Josh upgraded everything possible on the lot. He also maxed the comedy skill. He's learning Parenting now by reading skill books.

One more thing, Essa's plants reverted to dirt clumps two days in a row! The 'Great Soil' lot trait is glitched. On a hunch, I removed it, cheated the plants back to a blossoming state and the next morning, she had produce/flowers to harvest. I'd cheated the first time the plants reverted to dirt clumps, but it didn't matter, had dirt clumps again the next morning. *sigh* Anyway, enough about that.

iR2HdSD.png
    Saturday, Essa found out which scholarships she'd been awarded and Sunday she received her acceptance letter. I love the big smile on her face and that Josh was there when she found out. He threw confetti to celebrate and congratulate her!

hqaJgRf.png
    If I'm reading this right, it appears Essa qualified for every single degree offered by both schools!

SctUmRg.png
    "Congratulations Beautiful! I'm so happy for you!"

9QcxPOl.png
    "Thanks! I can't believe it! So many scholarships, and so many different degrees I'm qualified to enter. Wow!"

3uB1nk6.png
    "Do you have any idea which one you'd like to go for?"

xPrM2ev.png
    "I've been thinking about it, a lot. I had a couple of ideas, but I'm leaning more toward one in particular."

AE3HxvL.png
    "You know how I love taking photographs, right?"
    "Yes, every room in our house has at least one of your photos on the wall. You're really good at it."

H6wbckB.png
    "Well, thanks but I could do better. But anyway, I've also thought about learning how to paint. When I was a child, I was fascinated with all the street artists I'd see painting the sidewalks. I could sit for hours just watching them and wishing I could do something like that."

tBjTziw.png
    "The degree I'm thinking about also teaches how to play the violin. I never told you this, but I used to love hearing you play when we lived in Mt. Komorebi. Some of what you played was so beautiful, it...well, it made me cry. I wanted to learn how to play too, but never had the courage to ask you to teach me. You know I love music."
    "Aww, beautiful, I wish you'd asked me to teach you, I would've loved that."
    "I know that now, but I was just a lovestruck teenager, in awe of your skill and too scared to ask. I was content just to listen...and dream."

bS4hmlQ.png
    "I'm thinking I'll go for the Fine Arts Distinguished Degree at Britechester, I'll get educated in all three of those things with that one. So, what do you think? Does that sound like a good idea to you too? I'd love your opinion."

wDbmFaQ.png
    "You amaze me! I think that's a wonderful idea. I think you'll do a fantastic job and I'll help you however I can. I'm so proud of you Essa."

oMPIOBZ.png
    "You deserve this, Beautiful, and I love you!"

8wWcohw.png
    Later that afternoon, Essa and Josh went out on the balcony where Josh kept his guitar and violin. He taught her a few things about the violin, and then picked up his guitar. She thought he was going to give her a lesson on that too, but he had something else in mind.

"I want to play and sing a song for you I used to do late at night in my room when I was away and thinking about you. It goes like this..."

"You are so beautiful
    To me
    You are so beautiful
    To me
    Can't you see."

jKHu9vX.png
    "You're everything I hoped for
    You're everything I need
    You are so beautiful
    To me."

(Partial lyrics from a song by Joe Cocker)
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    edited April 2021
    March 11: Wolfgang - The Meeting

beautiful-island-of-windenburg.png
    It's been four days since Sakura disappeared, and Wolfgang just couldn't accept the fact that she was still missing.

feeling-so-down.png

He still remembered the day she disappeared, like it was yesterday......

sakura-wherever-you-are-im-going-to-find-you.png

He had gone over for dinner and couldn't find her anywhere, and then the chaos started. Wolfgang had called his Mom and she had called Sofia's Dad who had come over right away.

getting-the-ball-in-motions.png

It was Bjorn Bjergsen who had set the ball in motion and suddenly the whole island had police officers, K9 units, and helicopters flying overhead. The police had gone to every house on the island, and questioned all the residents.

taking-notes.png

questioning.png

cpmbing-the-island-for-clues.png

They had even accessed the beach house that was empty near Sakura's house. But they came up empty. Nothing. Not one single clue of where she could be.

sent-the-dog-to-try-to-find-a-clue.png

but-it-came-up-empoty-handed.png

One Detective had questioned Wolfgang for what seemed like hours asking about Sakura's state of mind. Wolfgang got upset when they asked him if Sakura had ever had any suicidal thoughts.

so-many-questions.png

News spread and several of Sakura's friends came over. Luna was the first, then an anxious Sofia arrived. Then just about everyone Sakura knew showed up at the doorstep or called trying to offer some help. It was like a nightmare.

luna-came-over.png

sofia-was-rather-upset.png

And that's when Wolfgang found out that Sakura had planned on moving to Willow Creek for a co-op program. That's why she had invited him over to dinner...to tell him in person. He remembered feeling so forlorn when River told him the news. Sakura deserved that opportunity, for sure, she didn't even know how good she was. But the thought of not seeing her everyday...well, Wolfgang had just suddenly felt so very sad.

so-many-sims-came-over.png

all-her-friends.png

Finally his mother arrived and stayed by his side the entire night. When it was too dark to search any longer, they called it a night and Wolfgang went home with his Mom.

an-then-mom-came-over.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Every day since then was the same, Wolfgang would go to school, come home, ask his Mom if there was any news, which there never was, and then he would head out to the island. His pretense was that he had to go and look after Sakura's bees, but his mother knew better. She hated to see Wolfgang in such anguish, but knew that she had to let him do what he felt was right.

what-if-shes-not-found.png

she-didnt-know-how-she-could-help-him.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It started the same way every night, Wolfgang would walk around Sakura's house and look after her bees.

it-seemed-like-jus-yesterday.png

these-bees-dont-like-me.png

Wolfgang didn't now how Sakura kept bees, because these bees didn't like him at all. But every night, Wolfgang came back and endured the pain of bee stings.

Then he would start the search. He walked the same route, always searching, always looking, for something, some sign, something that might have been missed before. And the more he walked, the angrier he got. Angry at the police, angry at the world, and angry at himself. Angry because he couldn't find her.

tense-wolf.png

he-was-so-mad-at-the-world.png

It was like he had felt when his father died, just so many emotions wrapped up inside of him. But mostly, Wolfgang was angry at himself for not telling Sakura what he wanted to tell her. And now, he may never have a chance.

why-cant-i-find-her.png

He usually ended up on the shore, looking out to the sea, and wondering where Sakura was. And then after the anger subsided, he was filled with sadness.

HE-COULDNT-GO-ON-WITHOUT-HER.png

And Wolfgang just held his head in his hands thinking of all the things that could have been with Sakura.

HE-FELT-HIS-WHOLE-WORLD-WAS-GONE.png

And then it would turn dark, and Wolfgang would call his mother to let her know that he hadn't found Sakura that night. And Wolfgang would hang down his head and travel towards the pier home.

HE-COULD-DO-NOTHING-MORE-HERE.png

HE-CONTINUED-ON-HIS-WAY-HOME.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tonight, when Wolfgang arrived at Sakura's house, he did the peripheral walk around her house, and tended the bees. Wolfgang was just about to head off on his search, when he saw someone come up from the pier with a suitcase in their hand.

he-was-just-about-to-head-around-the-island-again.png

Kiyoshi: "Hello, I was looking for the house where Sakura Li lives."

when-he-saw-someone-come-up-the-boat-ramp.png

Wolfgang: "This is her house. Are you a friend of hers?"

Kiyoshi: "Yes, I am Kiyoshi Ito. Her boyfriend..."

wolfgang-meets-kiyoshi.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Special thanks to these simmers for their creations. The first two police officers, are Maxis created, Cop and Llama, Sierra Moss and Dave Richardson (without the llama costume). The police dog is no cc, and I just changed one trait to hunter from aggressive. Trey Cooper is the other police officer (K9 unit), and I changed one trait to dog lover from family oriented. All are available for download from the gallery.

cop-and-llama-by-max.png

police-dog-credit.png

trey-cooper-credit.png
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    *Updated my April 3rd post above! I'll try to start on comments, but I don't know if I'll be able to finish and post them this morning or later this afternoon/evening. I have a horrible headache and it's hard to think right now. I hope my post makes sense, I struggled with it and had to take lots of breaks. Anyway, Hope y'all have a great Sunday! *Hugs* <3
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @SoulGal7

Oh, when the Paragons get a hold of Kiyoshi, it's going to be a mess.

This was a wonderful chapter, and I really don't know who I want Sakura to end up with! I am, however, looking forward to her choice. I'm sure it will be an amazing twist.
    Sorry - I finally got back on my Legacy game yesterday and I forgot to do a Jenny chapter, my bad. I'll post two updates today!
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    edited April 2021
    Happy Easter!
    April 4
    bAefrXs.png

Bryons Diary
    I still had some stuff to do, but everything I had prepared for the week already looked great. I was proud of myself.

LFeUarY.png
    Then, Naoki knocked on the door.

(Bryon) “Yes?”

wCwPF8Y.png
    (Naoki) “Are you busy?”
    (Bryon) “Just a few more things, but I’m mostly done. Why?”

73CQoMz.png
    (Naoki) “I wanted to go out with you and introduce Kristine to someone. She’s still a little shy around me, so I thought it would be better to go together. Do you have time for that?”
    (Bryon) “Oh, who?”
    (Naoki) “A little toddler girl, just like Kristine. Her name is Ruby. I thought maybe they could become friends.”
    (Bryon) “A friend for Kristine? That sounds nice. Of course I’ll go with you.”

(Naoki) “Great, I’ll change Kristine into a proper outfit!!”

nhQ1zle.png
    Apparently Naoki’s idea of a ‘proper outfit’ is a Foxbury University t-shirt. Fair enough.

qXk2nAe.png
    Kristine likes wearing it. That’s nice.

wnkqou7.png
    When we arrived at the toddler playroom, I immediately recognised Jules on the ground, playing dolls with a toddler.

ok5Z1n3.png
    (Bryon) “Oh, hello Jules. I didn’t expect you here. Since when are you a nanny?”

I put Kristine on the ground, and she immediately started playing with the other toddler. I guess that's Ruby? It would make sense, since she's the only other toddler here.

05VcalT.png
    (Jules) “Nanny? Oh no, I’m not a nanny. That’s my daughter, Ruby.”
    (Bryon) “Your... Daughter?”

qZR5415.png
    (Naoki) “Hehehehe... You see... Back in Glimmerbrook, Jules had this little accident happening. She never told anyone but me. Her belly was barely visible, so she hid it very well. Ruby is about the same age as Kristine.”
    (Jules) “Funny story, right?”
    (Bryon, in himself) “Funny? Well, if you think being a teenage mom is funny...”

LpDu3pR.png
    (Jules) “I told Naoki to not tell anyone else, but he took that really literally. I thought he was going to tell you at least, but apparently he didn’t. I’m so sorry.”
    (Naoki) “I didn’t knew that I could tell Bryon! You should’ve said!”
    (Bryon) “It’s no problem, really. A surprise for sure, but that’s okay.”

3pZ3gtW.png
    In the meantime, the toddlers had walked around a little bit and were now babbling to each other.

4iXzr2F.png
    (Bryon) “You have a beautiful daughter, Jules. I have the feeling Kristine and Ruby like each other.”
    (Jules) “Thank you! You also have a beautiful little sister. I surely hope they’ll become good friends.”

SqQReXw.png
    I think we can say that this toddler playdate is a success. ❤️ This picture is going on the wall in Kristines room.

8oDm1AR.png
    At a certain point I decided to sit down on one of the toddler beds and continue my preparations for tomorrow. I couldn’t resist. I just had to bring my homework with me. I have to say, Naoki is great with kids. Kristine doesn’t look shy around Naoki at all. She’s having a lot of fun with him.

7oU8RuW.png
    While I was making homework, Jules and Naoki went outside with the girls. So cute <3
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    edited April 2021
    Happy Easter everyone! I have a busy day with family today, so I may not get around to replies until tomorrow. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

--

Update 93 - Acceptance letter!

HBzqSXE.png
    The next morning, Jules woke up to check her application status, and saw that she had been accepted to both universities! (She qualified for all the distinguished degrees too for both schools, I just didn't get them in this screenshot)
    T6pIEOB.png

She announced the exciting news to Dell and Sofia (daily pic), but told them she wasn't sure just yet which school to choose. She decided she wanted to visit each campus one more time before making her final decision. She took Ruby and Lenny with her to get them both out of the house for a bit.

They started with Britechester, and Jules once again loved the old, classic feel of the university.
    s4QCUHP.png

I also took some time today to be a more vigilant watcher to see if I could spot your sims, since I officially enrolled them all. I think I ended up doing a pretty even split between Ubrite and Foxbury, so I have a chance of seeing them at either place. (Spotting your sims was actually my true motivation for having Jules visit each school again before making her final decision haha)

First, I found Sakura being studious in the Ubrite commons.
    yMoAuHB.png

And not one of your sims, but entertaining anyway - here's Brittany walking around campus looking like she wants to murder someone, as usual. I did not have Jules interact with her today, but that will happen in the near future, I'm sure.
    dKYAs4a.png

Then they headed to Foxbury Institute, and Ruby was hungry, so Jules bought her a chocolate croissant from one of the food stalls. Yep, let's sugar up this toddler...
    0N4UC42.png

There was some sort of spirit event happening at Foxbury, so logically, Jules brought her toddler over so they could have a spontaneous dance party with some of the students lol. Looks like Foxbury is the party school haha.
    9G0ETxW.png

Spotted this dude streaking across campus too :D
    RBz8M7W.jpg

And right as I was about to send them home so I could put Ruby to bed, I spotted Melody sending out a text. Maybe she's texting Malcolm...actually, not possible, I deleted Malcolm from this save 5 years ago, whoops...lol
    vFqYCnm.png

I'll announce Jules' official decision tomorrow. I accidentally did what @Karababy52 wanted to do in her game lol and got Jules accepted to Uni on a Friday, so I have the weekend to get Jules ready now, what a nice surprise haha. I did decide to keep Jules with Dell and Sofia this semester, but I do think I'll have her try out dorm life another semester.
    @permanentrose - Acceptance Letter - way to go Jules! Woot! Now she just has to make a decision on what uni to go to. And Lenny and Ruby make an appearance, ahhh....that pic of Ruby looking at Lenny while he is leashed is just the sweetest. And spotting Sakura, the study girl at Britechester! And of course Jules has to see someone streaking across campus! lol I hope you hid Ruby's eyes for that shot. And there is the arch enemy Brittany. She still looks like a queen bee. Funny how in my game Sakura has that same outfit on in a different color, but he looks so pretty in it, whereas Brittany..umm...well...a certain word comes to mind when I see her! lol Oh Jules goes to Foxbury, the party school. Jules looks like she is having a great time there, and so is Ruby. And there is Melody at the end texting someone. Nice chapter and nice to see some of the challengers.
    @Skeilah - April 4th - This family is the multi-colored hair family with Kristine's hair being green! lol So, finally Bryon learns about Jules, and meets her daughter, Ruby. Kristine and Ruby become BFFs almost immediately it looks like. And Bryon, in true style, brings homework with him, and Naoki is playing with Kristine. lol Nice update and nice playdate together :)
    edited April 2021
    March 12: Wolfgang & Kiyoshi - The Search

we-should-get-back-my-mother-is-coming-to-pick-me-up.png
    Wolfgang couldn't believe that this was THE Kiyoshi Ito, Sakura's deadbeat boyfriend standing in front of him. The nerve of this guy! And suddenly, all the pent up frustration, and anger and sadness of the last few days came to the surface.

why-are-you-here-now-you-werent-there-when-she-needed-you.png

Wolfgang: "What are you doing here?" he spat out, "Why are you here now? She's disappeared! Did you know that? And no-one knows where she is. And you made her life miserable this last month because she never heard from you. So why do you show up now?" Wolfgang was so mad seeing Kiyoshi standing in front of him that he just wanted to take a swing at him. [Wolfgang did an autonomous "insult" action to Kiyoshi.]

how-dare-you-come-here-now.png

Kiyoshi stood there not knowing who this person was, but obviously someone who cared about Sakura and knew a lot about Kiyoshi's relationship with her.

i-cant-believe-this.png

Kiyoshi: "Hey, look, I don't know who you are, but, yes, I know she's disappeared. I just found out myself when some police officers came to my house. I've travelled 12 hours from Mt. Komorebi because I thought I could help somehow. And there was a big misunderstanding about my communicating with her. I don't really want to get into it, but I have all her letters with me, and the letters I wrote to her..."

look-there-has-been-a-misunderstanding.png

Wolfgang looked at him, not sure if he should believe him or not. And then Kiyoshi opened his suitcase, and took out a large pile if letters addressed to Sakura and showed them to Wolfgang.

Kiyoshi: "You see, I am telling the truth."

perhaos-i-could-help.png

Wolfgang looked at the letters and then at Kiyoshi, "Look, hey, I'm sorry. It's been a rough couple of days, and just you showing up here, well...I just..."

Kiyoshi looked intently at Wolfgang, "No need to explain. Obviously, Sakura has made some good friends here that care about her. And believe me, if I could take back the last month, I would. Shall we start again? I'm Kiyoshi Ito..." he held out his hand to Wolfgang.

Wolfgang looked at Kiyoshi's outstretched hand, and then shook it, "And I'm Wolfgang Munch. A very close friend of Sakura's."

Kiyoshi: "Do you live on this island Wolfgang?"

Wolfgang: "No, I live on the mainland."

Kiyoshi: "So, if this is Sakura's house and she is missing, why are you here?"

Wolfgang: "I've come here every night since she disappeared. I look after her...um...bees...and, I walk the island searching...searching for something that might have been missed in the investigation... I was just about to start when you arrived..."

Kiyoshi looked intently at Wolfgang and thought that either Wolfgang was a really good friend or perhaps something more, "So, are there others who come to search, or just you?"

Wolfgang: "No, just me. I figured that since I had to come to look after the bees anyway, that I would walk around..."

i-come-here-for-the-bees.png

Kiyoshi: "I see. Well, if you would like, perhaps I could help you search. That is why I came here for, to help. Just tell me what I need to do..."

Wolfgang saw the look in Kiyoshi's eyes, and even though he wanted to hate the guy, he saw that Kiyoshi cared about Sakura: "Yeah, okay. Two looking increases the chances of finding something. But there's a lot of ground to cover, and it's rather rocky in some parts. Are you up for it?"

Kiyoshi put his suitcase down, "Yes, of course. I have been training for the Olympics. But what are you looking for?"

Wolfgang: "Maybe a torn piece of clothing, or foot tracks that lead into a bush area, some hidden area, or crevice that she may have fallen into..."

They were both silent for a moment after Wolfgang said this.

wolfgang-led-the-way.png

everyday-was-the-same.png

Wolfgang: "Anyway, if we're going to search, we have to go now. It gets pretty dark on the island once the sun sets." Kiyoshi nodded and he followed Wolfgang on the trail, both looking along the way.

As they walked together, they made small talk, and Kiyoshi asked questions about the investigation, and about some things that Sakura had done while she was here.

its-beautiful-here.png

They ended up at the water, and Kiyoshi looked out, "It is quite beautiful here. I can understand why Sakura would like living here. She likes the outdoors so much..."

what-do-we-do-now-we-look.png

Wolfgang smiled: "Yeah, she's a real outdoors girl. You should have been on the Scout camp she organized. That was one wild camp!"

Kiyoshi: "Oh, I didn't know she was a Scout. Thank you for sharing with me some things that Sakura did this past month. It makes me feel closer to her..."

Wolfgang: "Yeah...sure..." he said thinking back to a memory at The Plumbobs concert. A memory he wouldn't be sharing with Kiyoshi.

They didn't uncover any new clues, and it was time to head back.

Kiyoshi: "Wolfgang, I'm afraid I didn't come very prepared when I left Mt. Komorebi. I just left without thinking about making a hotel reservation. When I arrived in Windenburg, I just came straight here. Would you know of any place that that I could stay tonight?"

Wolfgang: "Well, I'm not sure. There's a festival in town this weekend, and places are pretty booked up. But, my Mom may know of a place. She's meeting me at the pier to go home. You can ask her then."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

its-dark-where-is-he.png

Mila had finished her Upper Crusts Club meeting with Clara Bjergsen. The club meeting had gone quite well, and she, Hugo Villareal and Clara had finished making batches of minestrone soup to deliver to the Soup Kitchen they would be volunteering at this Saturday. Usually, by the time the club meeting was over, Wolfgang would be finished his search and they would meet at the pier and head home. But tonight, Wolfgang was late. She thought she heard Wolfgang's voice speaking to someone, and sure enough, there he was with another sim walking beside him. The other sim's face looked familiar, but she couldn't quite place it...

Mila went up to Wolfgang and gave him a hug, "Wolfgang, you are later than usual tonight...I was getting a bit worried..."

wolfgang-i-was-worried.png

Wolfgang: "I'm sorry Mom, I started off late...because...um...because...um...Mom, this Kiyoshi Ito..."

[Mila thought: "Aha! That is where she knew his face from. Kiyoshi Ito, from the Olympic Snowboard Team...and...oh...yes...now she remembered...Sakura's boyfriend..." ] She cast a glance at Wolfgang's face, but couldn't read how he was feeling right now.

i-am-kiyoshi-ito-sakuras-boyfriend.png

Kiyoshi: "Hello, I'm Kiyoshi, Sakura's boyfriend. I travelled here from Mt. Komorebi to help try to find Sakura. Wolfgang was kind enough to bring me around the island to try to search for further clues on Sakura's whereabouts..."

Mila: "Kiyoshi...yes, I recognize you now. You're on the Olympic Snowboard Team. It's a pleasure to meet you, even if it's under these terrible circumstances."

Kiyoshi went to retrieve his luggage, "Mrs. Munch, I was hoping you could help me and recommend a place I could stay tonight. In my haste to leave, I didn't make a hotel reservation..."

do-you-know-of-anyplace-i-can-stay.png

Mila eyed Kiyoshi and could see the dark circles under his eyes, "Oh my! Well, there is a festival in town this weekend, and I believe that most of the hotels are booked up."

Mila looked at Kiyoshi's dejected face and glanced at Wolfgang and seemed to come to a decision, "But, there is no need to stay at a hotel. We have plenty of room at our house. There's a cot I can set up in the Games Room, and we have plenty of food. When was the last time you ate? I'll fix you something when we get there. And tomorrow, you'll feel better after you've had a good night's rest. But I'm going to warn you that my son, Lucas, will probably ask for your autograph..."

you-will-stay-with-us-kiyoshi-come-now-lets-go.png

Kiyoshi thanked Mila for her kindness. Wolfgang looked at his mother in disbelief. She was going to have Kiyoshi stay with them. Sakura's boyfriend of all people! Wolfgang just wanted the guy gone and out of his life. Mila saw the way Wolfgang was looking and she silently mouthed the words "It's okay" to him. Wolfgang nodded his head, although he didn't agree with his mother's decision.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

They arrived at the Munch household, and Mila set up the cot, while Wolfgang set out some food.

wow-this-is-good.png

After Kiyoshi freshened up a bit in the bathroom, Mila brought him to the Games Room and showed him where he would be sleeping. Kiyoshi immediately opened his suitcase and placed a photo of Sakura and him on top of the suitcase.

if-youneed-anything-just-let-me-know.png

Mila saw how distraught he looked, "That's a beautiful photo of the two of you. Sakura looks like she was having a lot of fun there."

thank-you-for-lettering-me-stay-here.png

Kiyoshi: "Yes, we used to go snowboarding on the mountain together. We had just both had a perfect run, and I snapped that picture..."

i-really-appreciate-this.png

Mila: "You know Sakura came to dinner here once. She had volunteered at the Homework Helpers Club at the library and had helped my son, Lucas with his homework, and Lucas just decided to invite her for dinner. Lucas was quite enamored with her. Of course, Sakura does have that effect on most people..."

Kiyoshi: "Yes, my sister, Nanami was the same way when she met Sakura. Just followed her around the whole night..."

Mila looking at the clock, "Oh my! Look at the time. You should really give your parents a call and let them know where you are, so they won't worry about you..."

Kiyoshi looked at Mila and thought what a wonderful person she was and thought back about what had happened before he left home, "I...I kind of had a fight with them before I left...and...we're really not speaking..." he said. And then suddenly he buried his head in his hands and started to cry.

im-sorry-i-ad-a-fight-with-my-parents-before-i-left.png

Mila looked at Kiyoshi and felt such compassion for him. The stress of Sakura's disappearance and this rift with his parents must be taking a toll on him. She was glad that he was staying with them, and she would do her best to make him feel at home while he was there.

kiyoshi-im-so-sorry-to-hear-that.png

Mila: "Kiyoshi...whatever it was...I am sure that it was a misunderstanding, and that it can all be worked out. Now, just rest up, and in the morning, I'll prepare a huge breakfast. Just wait until you taste my pancakes...or perhaps you'd like toast and eggs...or...fruit parfait...oh, no matter...you'll have lots of choices. Now come here," she said as she pulled him into a hug, "We'll talk about everything in the morning. And...if you need anything...or need to talk to someone...just let me know...okay?"

kiyoshi-dont-you-worry.png

Kiyoshi nodded at Mila and gave her a hug back. She left him alone and Kiyoshi sat on the cot thinking back to the police arriving at his house, discovering how his parents were trying to sabotage his relationship with Sakura, and then meeting Wolfgang and his mother. He stared at the photo of he and Sakura.

Kiyoshi thought, "Oh Sakura...look at us...we were so happy...and yet...oh I don't know why I did it...I am so ashamed. If you were here, I would beg your forgiveness, but you're not. Perhaps it is best that you never knew, and now I have to live with the guilt of what I've done...Oh Sakura...where are you?"

felt-so-ashamed.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • KanindotaKanindota Posts: 101 Member
    edited April 2021
    Day 89-90, 30th - 31st March

OvlnOes.jpg
    River wanted Bjorn deader than dead. But it seemed there was a chance that Bjorn can come back to ‘life’ like Dirk and Elder the ghost cat and River didn’t want that.
    Y3uYH8Y.jpg
    Since then River couldn’t sleep. He left things unfinished or untouched, like those Winterfest garlands he kept saying he was going to put away. Now, it’s Spring! But River couldn’t stop thinking about how to make Bjorn pay. He kept using his Copies to live out his life.

jCvdhbR.png
    To do homework, school and Scouts...

FmGtReg.png
    To apply for university scholarships...

ymFq1QK.jpg
    McQb9hE.png
    To spend time with his girlfriends...

sWr0Ees.png
    To be his own friend...

aihG9G9.jpg
    River stayed in the Realm for a long time. A day in the Realm could take a month if one knew the right mix of potions and spells. There River learned how to manipulate memories with magic and was told by the book itself to use with caution.

River didn’t care for the warning. He kept surviving by drinking potions after potions to stay awake. He would not let his parents go unavenged. Once his Duplicato spell waned, River kept summoning another one to stay on top of his studies, maintain his relationships, and his mentorship.

To others, they who didn’t know River kept sending a Copy in his place. Until he didn’t know what lie he was living, what life he was supposed to lead after suspending time in the Realm.
    0437lh8.jpg
    k4g6t75.jpg
    “You knew, didn’t you?” River shouted at Sofia. “You knew and you tried to tell me, but you chickened out. So much for being my friend.” Sofia cried. Then Kat cried after finding out about River’s affairs.

bmadVzF.jpg
    So much for his Copy’s promise of loving her forever.

9NPMwVn.jpg
    Then River had an unexpected visitor.

GeUBhBf.jpg
    Scared out of his mind, River didn’t know what else to do.

1krwzPX.jpg
    Then this guy appears staring down River and this monster, he didn’t even bother introducing himself or explaining what he was doing as he opened their fridge and took out a slice of Dirk’s hamburger cake.

The first and last thing River heard from this weird stranger was: “That’s your Night Stalker, it’s gonna be around for a while--”

Tp9VKeh.jpg
    Before he grabbed his back pack and ran out the front door.

Notes
    I hadn’t had a chance to play since the end of March, nor had I the opportunity to tie Glimmerbrook and March, as neatly as I wanted. Oh well, I’ll progress River on to April and see what I can weave together with River. Looking forward to one day posts.
    Post edited by Kanindota on
    edited April 2021
    @lilypadmeulin
    Thank you! Obviously I think so too. :) I sometimes wonder if I've made them too deeply connected and in love, perhaps even unrealistic. But hey, there are couples like that in real life, though few and far between. They've had their challenges, with more to come, but they'll always find their way back to each other. Damon might be one of those challenges, we'll see...o.O

Yeah, I don't see him listening very well at first either. Maybe a baby will help their situation, maybe it won't. He might feel she's trying to trap him, or not. I hope all's well that ends well for Jenny and Rohan, eventually. :)

Ah okay, I can see why she'd be frustrated with Kyoshi in that case, it all makes sense now. Thanks for the clarification. :)

@Skeilah
    I can see how it would be great to cause drama for stories, and it does happen in real life. My high school BFF had to deal with a jealous boyfriend, he was obsessed with her. They didn't make it. Much different situation though. Oh, believe me, I understand about forgetting stuff like that. :)

Bryon and Naoki are such a cute couple! I love them! Very cool Bryon has started Uni already. Essa hasn't even enrolled yet. Probably in my next post. Oh my gosh, more kittens!? Funny how they all look like Roo. Looks like you found them some great homes.

Aww, Kristine looks adorable in that Uni t-shirt! She's such a cute little toddler. Glad she finally got to meet Ruby too, looks like they'll be great friends. Oh dear, a little tense there for a second with Bryon's comment about it not being funny she is a teen Mom (or was), but glad it was just a little blip and everything is fine. I don't blame Bryon for wanting to put that pic on his wall. Who wouldn't want to wake up seeing their cute faces every morning? :)

@permanentrose
    So nice Ruby can have a playdate with Theo. Too bad he's not into hugs. Oh well... :D Very nice of Oliver to offer to do Ruby's hair. I love that updated hairstyle, it looks so cute on Ruby! Aww, such a cute screenshot of Ruby and Lenny sleeping on the couch together. Same with Essa and the scholarships, she doesn't need them, but I thought she'd apply for them anyway as well. Even though the degree she chose has nothing to do with any of the ones she was awarded. :D

LOL Right!? ;) But there's only so many woo hoo spots and y'all would eventually get sick of seeing them just woo hoo all day, so, slowed down a bit with that and focusing more on Essa's Uni story and being a bit more romantic with them instead of just lust-filled-can't-keep-my-hands-off-you type stuff due to trying to make up for lost time. ;) I adore that they can do romantic interactions 'for real' now in the official challenge save. Makes me happy! Yes, she'll tell Josh about Damon, but not right away. It can wait, but not too long.

Yes, it's fun playing with my Super Sexy Super Sim Josh again! There are many skills and aspirations he hasn't finished yet that came out after I stopped actively playing with him, so hopefully I can get him to fulfil those and be a Super Duper Super Sim! LOL

Very cool that Jules was accepted to go for every degree too! Fun idea going to both schools again to check them out and make a final decision. Even if you really just wanted to find challenge Sims. Hi Sakura, Hi Brittany, hope she doesn't cause TOO much trouble for Jules. o.O Love the screenshot of the dance party. Toddlers dancing is just adorable. Uh oh, a streaker! Quick, cover Ruby's eyes! :D

Hi Melody! She looks great in that outfit. :) Congrats on Jules getting enrolled on a Friday! I could have Essa enroll tomorrow, which would be a Tuesday, but I might wait until Friday so she starts the following Monday. Haven't decided yet. Good luck with dorm life if Jules does that next semester. o.O

@Ellupelluellu
    Oh no, a curse? But a funny one. Can't wait to find out what it is! Malcom is having fun being mischievous eh? Love the faces he's making! :D Oh Hello Nik! So all he wanted was the pancakes, didn't care about the TP'ed statue. :D Oh man, Malcolm sabotaged the cafe food? I didn't even know Sims could do that. Poor Duane, he looks so worried. Still so darn CUTE though! ;) Aww, way to cover your tracks about grilling by giving Melody a compliment! He's such a smooth operator. :D

Jules doesn't look too happy about being a bartender. And there's Mr. Handsome Nik again. So happy I get to see him in your world during the challenge. :) Wow, Essa demoted from being a powerful Spellcaster with a Sage Father to a ghost vendor! Poor thing! :D May I ask where you got Morgyn's hair? It looks fabulous on him! Not many in-game long hairstyles look good on guys so lately I've been on the look out for more. Fun update!

SO funny your mascots are both challenge Sims! :D

@SoulGal7
    Ah, okay, that all makes sense. He's being arrogant because he feels like he should be respected and his actions not questioned. Yup, I can see how Megumi would feel that way, since she's only thought about what SHE wants for her Son and their family instead of what Kyoshi wants. I figured the prostitute thing was all just a vicious rumor due to bad research. Thanks for clarifying that.

The Meeting - Poor Wolfgang, I feel so bad for him. So sweet of him to keep looking for her when everyone else seems to have given up. Love that he's taking care of her bees too. What a sweetheart! Oh boy, that look on his face when Kyoshi shows up. Looks like he wants to seriously hurt him. o.O This might not end well...

Absolutely LOVE that police dog! And the policeman you found? Woo Baby! Be still my heart, he's gorgeous! I might just have to download him to wander around in custom template saves. ;) I knew right away the other policewoman was from Cop & Llama, no mistaking that Sim. Fun that we get to see what 'Llama' looks like underneath the costume. I always wondered. :)

The Search - Okay, so they did almost come to blows. Glad they didn't and are now working together to find Sakura. Very sweet of Mila to invite Kyoshi to stay with them, at least for one night. Wolfgang isn't too happy about it though, which one would expect. Mila is such a good Mom. She's another Sims I've come to like through your posts. I never have in the past.

Uh, what!? Okay, sounds like Kyoshi may have cheated with Kaori or something. What else would he have to feel so guilty about? I guess we shall see in your next post...maybe? o.O

@Hermitgirl
    Yay! Isn't it great having Roxanne a YA now? I'm loving it for Essa, no more school, no more mood swings and most of all, she and Josh can be romantic and share their love for each other properly now! Britechester is a very beautiful world, especially in Fall. I have a screenshot from one of the other times I sent a Sim to Uni that is absolutely gorgeous! At least to me anyway. Love that Roxanne was playing violin out on her porch serenading the neighbors. Is she any good yet? If not, they might not appreciate it though. LOL

@Kanindota
    Uh oh, now the Night Wraith has showed up. River is quickly spiraling down to no good end in his quest for vengeance. I'm worried about him even more now. He's out of control. You've done a great job writing River's downfall so far, keeping me on the edge of my seat! BTW what's with Morgyn showing up and who is the pink heart directed toward? o.O

Whew! Okay, think I'm caught up with comments. Still need to play and post for today though, but can't until later, per usual. *sigh* Glad my headache is gone at least and it was a gorgeous day here today. Hope y'all had a very Happy Easter! *Hugs* <3
  • AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    000-2.png

000-3.png

@Karababy52 Since I started late, she won't be aged up until May 24th.

Happy Easter everyone~
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png
    edited April 2021
    April - Day 4: "Make mistakes. Learn from them. Move on."

k8szqn9.png

Notes
    9FXkYEh.png
    Essa finally officially enrolled for the Distinguished Fine Arts Degree program at Britechester on Monday. She is taking a full load of 4 regular core classes. She had a class scheduled the next morning at 8 a.m., but since she'd enrolled so late in the day, she wouldn't need to attend that class until Thursday. However, she did have one class at 9:30 a.m., then two more on Wednesday. She decided to try to get a head start and began homework that afternoon.

2nrqoTa.png
    Josh brought one of the Parenting skill books he'd been reading out to the balcony and sat down beside Essa to keep her company. Though you can't learn how to be a good parent from a book, hands-on is the best experience, he was learning some great tips and tricks that might help for the future if he and Essa were to have any children. He wanted to be the best Dad ever to them.

bzwyQVW.png
    Homework finished, Essa asked Josh to mentor her while she practiced on his violin. It didn't go so well, but it was a start.

"How can you stand to listen to this caterwauling? I can't hardly stand it myself."
    "Eh, you're not that bad really."
    "Oh come on, you can tell me the truth, I can take it."
    "Seriously! You're better than some I've heard...but, not much."
    "Gee thanks!"
    "Well you wanted the truth." Josh said with a chuckle.
    (Look at her trying so hard. So beautiful, so determined. She's amazing.)

Z9Drkwn.png
    Essa chugged down a potion of Plentiful Needs and offered one to Josh so they could work through the night, but he didn't need it. She started on a painting with Josh mentoring her again. Essa wondered if there was anything that he wasn't an expert in doing.
    "See the bunny in your mind's eye, how is it feeling?"
    "I think it's sad because Easter is over now."

4H9kDFX.png
    In the morning before she had to leave, Essa snapped a few candid photos around the house. This one of Josh studying Parenting again was her favorite. Not her best work by any means, but the subject matter made it a masterpiece to her. She kept it to display somewhere in the house later. Honestly, she was already running out of wall space. Maybe they should build a photography studio in the basement for her work. Hmm...

Essa left for her first class, completely excited and so nervous her stomach hurt. Josh gave her a kiss for good luck and she was on her way.

xbYeTEM.png
    I made a BIG mistake that caused Essa to leave class after only being there for 15 minutes. For some reason I had her go to the commons and then over to where I thought her first class would be instead of just letting her go to class from home. Why? I don't know what I was thinking. I've never had a student go to Uni when controlling other Sims at the same time. I thought it would be fine to just switch control to Josh after Essa disappeared into class.

Nope! For some reason it caused the game to make her leave class! o.O D'oh! I found her standing outside the building when I went back after a pop-up that said she would get a poor grade if something like this happened again. I'm so sorry Essa! So as not to make the day a total waste, Essa sat on that bench and did her homework for that class on Thursday. I hope this doesn't affect her grade.

L0CcFyr.png
    Back home, she and Josh had a friendly game of chess to unwind. This is another game Essa has never been able to beat Josh.

SIy4Kf0.png
    And she didn't beat him this time either.
    "I'm sorry Beautiful, I couldn't just let you win. You've told me not to do that."
    "I know, I know, but...argggg!"

VTvxesr.png
    Essa had a presentation to give for one of her classes and put the board up down in the basement. She decided to get started on that to keep productive.

KNUw60G.png
    Later she started on her term paper as well.

L4yUI4e.png
    While Essa practiced on Josh's violin, I had my second challenge Sim sighting. Roxanne was walking by, but she stopped when she heard Essa playing and stood there listening for awhile before finally going on her way.

z3VuGqG.png
    Before class the next day, Essa refined and organized her presentation. When it was finished to her satisfaction and excellent in her mind, she left for the first class of the day.

O5IKkwC.png
    Josh kept himself occupied reading more of the Parenting skill books and harvested the garden.

YzSkDWB.png
    Some of the plants looked parched so he gave them a drink and did a little weeding too.

SHF8Clh.png
    Then this popped up! What!? Holy Simoly! I forgot that Josh had earned that from an aspiration. Not sure which one, either Fabulously Wealthy or maybe Mansion Baron. o.O I don't know if they should keep it or if I should cheat it away. Essa's loaded anyway so what's 15K more though, right?

hGC7WMB.png
    Both classes that Wednesday went very well for Essa. She did her homework first thing after arriving home and then both traveled back to campus so Essa could attend a guest lecture. Josh took the opportunity to jog around the area while he waited for her.

QbIWrY1.png
    He greeted her with a hug and a kiss at the end of the lecture and their day.
    "Look at that Sunset Josh, isn't it beautiful?"
    "Yes, but not as much as you, Beautiful."
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    edited April 2021
    March 13: Titania - The Final Date

OBERON-IN-PARK-AT-NIGHT-REV.png
    While Sakura was on her second date with Prince Oberon at the Blue Velvet Nightclub, Titania decided to drop by the Gnome Home. Somehow, Titania knew that some of the fairies were helping Sakura. She just didn't know who, and she didn't know how. With a quick glance to her right and left, she entered the Gnome Home and looked around. It didn't take her long to find it.

found-the-potion.png

There, sitting on the table, was a potion, and from what Titania could tell, a very potent love potion. There was only one other fairy, other than the Fairy Godmother, who could brew such a strong potion. "Rosetta!" she said out loud, "Prince Oberon's own sisters were helping that mortal to win Prince Oberon's hand in marriage." she picked up the potion and quietly slipped out the door. "Well, no more," she thought as she hurried along the pathway, "Good luck in trying to win any quest now, mortal!"

you-wont-win-mirtal.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Titania had told Prince Oberon that she wanted to switch her date with him to be the last date. And although he was rather surprised, he agreed. Now that the mortal had no more love potion to use on him, the mortal would certainly fail on the last date. Titania was nervous as to what she had planned, but if everything went right, Prince Oberon would be declaring his love for her by the end of this date. All she had to do was tell him how she felt about him, and Titania was sure that he would be hers again.

titania-getting-ready-for-her-date.png

She had planned a wonderful day at Magnolia Blossom Park for her last date. Titania knew that talking to Prince Oberon about their past and walking among the blooming cherry trees, would bring back the loving memories that he had of her. She would whisper sweet nothings in his ear, and they would frolick in the park like they did when they were children. She had planned it well. Nothing could go wrong. She would not fail.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Titania called Prince Oberon for a date and they headed off to Magnolia Blossom Park. But what she hadn't planned for was the thunderstorm that was brewing and the rain that was pelting down on them as they arrived at the park.

ITS-RAINING-A-BIT.png

Titania: "Oh no! This is terrible!" she thought.

Prince Oberon scowled at the weather conditions.

Titania: "Oh Prince Oberon, I am so sorry about the weather. I didn't know it was going to rain like this!" She heard thunder and suddenly was very scared.

OH-NO-M-Y-PLANS-ARE-RUINED.png

Prince Oberon: "Titania, are you still afraid of thunderstorms? Quickly, let us seek shelter in that pavilion over there. Perhaps the storm shall pass."

OH-THIS-DATE-IS-NOT-GOING-WELL.png

PRINCE-OBERON-I-AM-SORRY-ABOUT-THE-WEATHER.png

They ran towards the restrooms and stepped inside laughing and sat down on an ottoman together.

Prince Oberon: "Are you alright, Titania? You look quite shaken," he said as he held her to him, "Do you remember, Titania, when we were young, you used to come in my room when there was a thunderstorm and we would both hide under the bed covers together?"

Titania: "Ah, yes, I remember, and I believe that is where you first kissed me, too," she said flirtatiously.

Prince Oberon: "Yes...yes...that was a rather nice kiss if I remember correctly..."

FLIRTING-WITH-THE-PRINCE.png

Titania: "I don't recall, actually...maybe if you kiss me again, it will all come back to me..." she said looking into his eyes.

Prince Oberon: "As you wish, Princess..." and with that he kissed her.

AS-YOU-WISH-MY-PRINCESS.png

Titania: "Ahhh...yes...I remember that kiss now...but this one was so much better..."

its-a-sign-smooching-during-rough-weather.png

DO-YOU-REMEMBER.png

Prince Oberon: "Titania, where have you been?"

Titania: "What do you mean?"

Prince Oberon: "I mean...the last month you have been so moody and hot-headed and obstinate...I just didn't know you anymore. What happened?"

Titania: "I don't know...I mean, don't you ever get moody? I just had all kinds of emotions come over me, and when I tried to talk to you about it, you just seemed to push me away. And even though I didn't want to, I just lashed out at you. I was just so hurt and angry because you were more interested in what your sisters were telling you about that mortal, I felt you had forgotten about me..."

Prince Oberon: "Oh Titania, why didn't you tell me this sooner?"

WHY-DIDNTR-YOU-TELL-ME.png

Titania: "On the day I was going to tell you, you had shown up with that mortal, and you were going to make her your bride!" I couldn't believe it! I couldn't let it happen, because I was...I was...I am in love with you!"

Prince Oberon: "Oh Titania...my heart...all this time I thought you didn't care about me anymore...and now you are telling me this!"

LOOK-DEEPLY-INTO-EYES.png

Titania: "Yes, Prince Oberon. My heart has always belonged to you. No one else has ever kissed me but you. And that is why I couldn't win that first quest, no matter how hard I tried. I was in love with you, and I didn't want to kiss anyone else but you." she said sadly.

TITANIA-IN-LOVE.png

Prince Oberon thought back to Sakura's date last night and how he had wanted to promise himself to her. And Sakura had begged him not to and told him that it was really Titania who was in love with him. Sakura had been right all along. And now that Titania had finally come out and said it, Prince Oberon knew that he was in love with Titania, too. What a fool he'd been.

Prince Oberon: "So, you are certain you will pass the final quest of true love?"

Titania: "Oh, Prince Oberon, I have no doubt in my heart. I have always loved you, and want nothing more than to be your bride and be with you."

EXCHANGE-PROMISE-RINGS.png

Prince Oberon: "Oh, my princess, I will talk to the Council of Fae tonight, and tomorrow we shall have the last quest of true love. But for now, I want to promise myself to you, Titania. Two hearts to become one and be together, forever. This I promise you," and he took the ring out of his pocket and placed it on her finger.

ACCEPTING-THE-PROMISE-RING.png

Titania: "Oh, Prince Oberon, you have made me so happy. I love you my prince, today, tomorrow and forever. This I promise."

Prince Oberon kissed Titania slowly and passionately and knew that she was the one he was destined to be with. He felt light-headed, he felt giddy, he felt a wave of happiness envelope him as he looked at her.

passionate-kiss-with-titania.png

I-AM-IN-LOVE.png

Prince Oberon: "Forgive me, Titania, for having you endure such pain of seeing me with another. There is one thing, I promised Sakura that I would return her to her own world if she did not pass the last quest of true love, and that no harm would be done to her offspring."

Titania: "Yes, my prince, that is a wise decision."

Prince Oberon: "And now, let us get on with our memorable date. I haven't felt like this since I was a child. I feel like playing in the rain, I am so happy..."

Titania: "Oh, Prince Oberon, you always were the brave one, playing outside in a thunderstorm," she smiled, "Go ahead then, and I will prepare some luscious fruit kebobs on the grill."

Prince Oberon danced and splashed in the rain, and was having such a fun time. His heart was happy. He had found the one he loved and she loved him back. He was unaware of his surroundings, and the flashes of lightning until it was too late, and he was struck. He felt a bit dazed, but was too happy to care and continued to play in the rain.

PRINCE-OBERON-GETS-STRUCK-BY-LIGHTNING.png

PRINCE-OBERON-PLAYING-IN-THE-RAIN.png

WHAT-A-WONDERFUL-DAY-TO-PLAY-IN-THE-RAIN.png

Titania called him over to eat and he skipped along to the table. He was going to kiss Titania on her nose, and then her eyes, and then her ears and then her lips...oh...the thoughts he had of her.

He sat down beside her and they reminisced about happy memories in their childhood.

DO-YOU-REMEMBER-WHEN-WE-WERE-CHILDREN.png

DO-YOU-REMEMBER-THAT-TIME.png

Prince Oberon: "My princess, I love you..." he said as he stood up to make a bow before her. And just like that, another lightning strike hit him and he fell to the ground.

PRINCE-IS-DYING.png

PRINCE-STRUCK-BY-LIGHTNING-TWICE.png

dying.png

Titania screamed: "Prince Oberon! Noooooo!"

HELLO-WAS-IT-MY-FOOD.png

GRIMMIE-IN-THE-PARK.png

PRICE-OBERON-DIES-ON-HIS-DATE.png

OH-PLEASE-GRIMMIE-HE-HAS-MY-HEART.png

PLEASE-SAVE-HIM.png

THE-PRINCES-SOUL-IS-BEING-TAKEN.png

reaping-the-soul.png

HOW-WAS-SHE-TO-REPORT-TO-THE-COUNCIL-OF-FAE.png

But it was too late, he was dead. And even though Titania pleaded with the Grim Reaper to save him, the Grim Reaper ignored her pleas and took Prince Oberon's soul. And Titania was left there, crying in the pouring rain.
    prince-is-dead.png

I-WOULD-DO-ANYTHING-TO-GET-YOU-BACK.png

Titania: "What am I going to do now? My love is gone. Prince Oberon is dead and he was killed on a date with me. This won't go over very well with the Council of Fae..."
    prince-oberon-is-gone-the-quest-is-over.png

Not only was Prince Oberon now dead, but Titania had failed to achieve a Gold on her date with him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

So, I thought I would see what would happen on one of Titania's dates and add that to my story. The end of this "fairy" story was going to be the final quest of true love to determine the winner of the quest and the bride-to-be of Prince Oberon. And then the above happened. I was in shock, but decided that this was a great way to end the quest. Poor Prince Oberon. *sobs* Now let's see what happens to Sakura and Titania when Titania tells the Council of Fae that the Prince died on a date with her. Yikes!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sakura successfully completed the Drama Club. Sakura received the Drama Club Accolade from Del Sol Valley in recognition of her hard work.

drama-dilomma.png

monologue-happiness.png

junior-artists.png

completed-the-drama-club.png
    *Updated my April 4th post above! Comments and replies coming up next! :)
    @AnnoyingTiger
    Congratulations to Astrid for completing two milestones in the Painter Extraordinaire aspiration! Congratulations too for reaching Master level as a Spellcaster! Go Astrid! So funny how she decided to try to scare River. :D Pumpkin looks so cute sitting there too! Looks like the store is going well and Daddy Duane is being a great Dad to Penelope. :)

Looks like everyone, not just Penelope had a great time hunting for Easter eggs. :) So happy Astrid and Essa are such good friends. I keep meaning to show the photos Essa took of Astrid in the Magic Realm. I'll try to remember in my next post. :) HAHA! Is that Brytani Cho as a hot dog? Hilarious! Oh my gosh and there's another celebrity in just her undies! What the heck is going on with the celebrities in your game? :D Wow, they got a lot of eggs in the hunt, including a couple special glowing ones. Nice display! Beautiful painting of that building. Is that Astrid's store/house? Aww, and bath time to end the day. Very fun Easter for the Scott family. I hope you had a wonderful Easter too! :)

@SoulGal7
    Oh man, that date started out so well, it looked like Titania was going to finally get her man since Prince Oberon remembered how much he loved her. And then, he gets struck not once, but twice by lightening and big 'ol meanie Grim wouldn't hear her pleas. I feel so bad for her, which is weird because I never liked her until now. The question is, what's going to happen to her now and Sakura? o.O I hope you had a Happy Easter as well!
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    @Karababy52
    Yay for Essa finally going into uni life! Oh no, that wasn’t supposed to happen... I also hope it doesn’t affect her grade. Good thing the other classes went well!

@SoulGal7
    What had to become a nice date turned out to be a nightmare ;-; I certainly didn’t saw this coming...

I loved the chapters with Wolfgang and Kiyoshi. Hopefully Sakura can go home soon. I wanna see her face with those boys together😂
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    @SoulGal7

Well...things aren't looking too good for the Princess. I do feel for her, though, losing the person she has loved since childhood in such a horrible way.
    So we have THREE updates today, because I was slightly unwell yesterday, and I'll be posting them over the course of the day.

April 3rd

Lovefool

04-04-21_12-09-39_PM.png?width=721&height=577

The local bar was old, but pretty nice despite its creaking floorboards and loud regulars. Jenny had visited it a couple of times on her own, and had suggested to Rohan that they go there while he was visiting. Maybe she hoped that he'd like it just as much as any other place they'd been to.

"They do root beer floats here," she said, brightly, as she returned from the bar. "I ordered you one, but if you don't like it, I'll have it."

04-04-21_12-05-18_PM.png?width=721&height=577

He smiled at her, but he seemed a little uneasy with his surroundings. She felt the silence between them like a heavy pressure in the air, and wondered when things had changed so much that she had to try and find a conversation topic.

"You look nice tonight," Rohan said, a little loudly.

She flashed a smile at him. "You too." She sipped at her drink, and he obviously felt the pressure too.

"You know, it's very peaceful around here. Lots of...greenery. I can see why you'd like it."

04-04-21_12-05-44_PM.png?width=721&height=577

She felt gratified, and smiled at him. "I do. It's the perfect place to set up my garden, and there's so many places to be around here, you know? I can just go on walks, and look after my garden, and have picnics...It's the perfect place." She felt the words she wanted to say to him well up, and managed to say a few of them. "It's just...kind of lonely sometimes."

Please. Please get the hint.

"That's why I wanted you to move to Mt. Komorebi again, Jenny. I didn't want you getting lonely in a new place by yourself." Rohan looked a little pleased, for some reason. "But I'm glad you said that."

"You are?" Jenny asked, in a small voice.

"Yes. Now I know, I can have an excuse to call you more, and visit more." He pulled her close. "I miss you too, you know? It's why I didn't want you moving this far away from me. I mean, Evergreen Harbor was at least reachable, but...I don't want you being so far away. I miss you, Jen."

04-04-21_12-08-19_PM.png?width=721&height=577

He kissed her, softly, and she temporarily forgot her words.

"Now, let's see about that drink you ordered me, hm?" He smiled at her. "If it's as good as you say, you might have to order a second one for yourself completely."
    April 4th

Talking Sense

04-04-21_12-38-11_PM.png?width=721&height=577

"You didn't let him off the hook again?" Morgan sighed, but with good humor. "You know, when you asked me to come see you today, I knew it. You sounded as guilty as Siobhan did when she ordered that meringue dress she wore."

"I know, I know!" Jenny groaned. "I keep dropping these hints for him, and trying to let him know I want him here with me, and all he does is say that's why he didn't want me moving here!"

"He's not stupid, Jenny. He has to know something is up." Morgan gave her a smile. "Come on. It's officially a girls' day."

04-04-21_12-32-40_PM.png?width=721&height=577

Jenny smiled back at her. Morgan's honesty was partially what made her a good friend, and they had been through a lot since they were at school together. Morgan had helped Jenny with projects, hung out at her house, and caught her up on all the ins and outs of the school when she'd transferred over. Without her, Jenny would be lost.

04-04-21_12-32-56_PM.png?width=721&height=577

"I know he knows something isn't what we say it is, Morgan. Otherwise this stupid...awkward silence wouldn't be happening all the time. And I know he's not telling me something." Jenny sighed. "But he just won't have this discussion."

"Neither will you! I bet you pussyfooted around it this time, too." Morgan fanned herself. "Gosh, it's too hot to be having this conversation without a drink. Come on, Juliet, let's forget about your lacklustre Romeo for two seconds and get something down us."

Jenny laughed, leading the way to the bar. Inside, a few of the regulars had sought shelter from the heat, and as Morgan went to a free barstool, Jenny sat down next to a man with greying brown hair who was involved in a deep discussion.

"And of course, as I said to her at the time, we can't all follow the same path. Some of us have to do the practical work. Mandrake roots won't harvest themselves."

04-04-21_12-38-47_PM.png?width=721&height=577

Another regular laughed, talking her drink. "Listen to him, Leo. He wants us all to follow our own paths, but what he really means is not enough people have been following his path. Some of us like to have a bit more fun than doing the hard work." Her tone was light, but with a hint of spark, and Jenny found herself taking an interest in the conversation.

"Well, there have to be farmers for the rest of you to take the easy way out for ingredients." The man next to Jenny shook his head at the young woman. "Grace, you must know that at least."

"Of course I do, but do you see me as the practical type?" She shot him a smile, and sipped her drink.

04-04-21_12-39-51_PM.png?width=721&height=577

Morgan came up to the bar, looking as interested as Jenny. "You're looking for more practical people?"

"Oh, always. Getting people willing to farm their own ingredients or grow things when there's easier ways...it's hard at the moment. I guess you could call me...something of an expert in the matter."

"That's a fancy way of saying yes." Morgan gestured to Jenny. "My friend there recently moved to the area, and she's mad for plants. Always growing them, and she's got bees too, more's the pity."

"Morgan!" Jenny blushed.

"Oh, really?" The man looked interested.

04-04-21_12-47-52_PM.png?width=721&height=577

"Yeah. Jenny, don't be shy! You need people to sell to, right? And you've got a lot of land at your new place."

"Oh, you're my new neighbor?" The young woman looked at her with interest. "You must be, if you've moved here. It's always a bit of an event when someone does. And...you were in here last night with a guy, right?"

Jenny nodded, a little mortified.

04-04-21_12-40-24_PM.png?width=721&height=577

"Jenny Proserpin." She nodded her head. "It's...nice to meet you."

"It's a charming last name you have there." The man next to her smiled. "The Romanization--"

"Of Persephone." Jenny bowed her head. "My dad's always been one to tell me that, too."

"Well, I am Simeon, and this is Grace." He gestured to the young woman, and then handed Jenny a card with a number scribbled on it. "Here. Call me if you truly wish to offer your services as a gardener. They would be most welcome."

"Or just if you want to chat. He gets lonely." Grace shot her a cheeky smile. "Nice to meet you, Jenny."

"Nice to meet you too." Jenny felt herself flush pink. Maybe she wouldn't be so lonely here, after all.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top