Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    This thread isn't showing up in my notifications...weird.
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather never eat your favorite food for the rest of your life or only eat your favorite food?

Hmmmmm..... Um. I wanna say eat my fav food for the rest of my life (Fish N Chips) but then I'mma gonna be missing out on a lot more, so it only makes sense to never eat it again... *sad face*

Considering that one of my favorite kinds of food is rice, I think I'd be hurting quite a bit if I could never eat it again :sweat_smile: especially considering the fact that I eat lots of rice flour because I'm gluten intolerant too :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather never eat your favorite food for the rest of your life or only eat your favorite food?

Hmmmmm..... Um. I wanna say eat my fav food for the rest of my life (Fish N Chips) but then I'mma gonna be missing out on a lot more, so it only makes sense to never eat it again... *sad face*

Diabetes and an early death is not on my "to do" list. I'll take eating anything I don't like over chocolate mousse every day!
    L9q8VGi.png
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Sorak4 wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Diabetes and an early death is not on my "to do" list. I'll take eating anything I don't like over chocolate mousse every day!

Oooh, chocolate mousse has got to be my fav cake! Besides cheesecake, of course. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    April is here!

We are 1/3 of the way thru the year already! :lol: Time to start Christmas shopping, before the crowds start!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Me about to go out and buy some chocolate Whopper burger and palmsugar McFlurry:
    18564d6dcc3982e1a5322778eb2c59be.png
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited April 2021
    Did y'all notice that they missed the FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS for April 2nd ? :lol: It's since shows March 26th up there (as of now - 1:36am est) !

Guess it was a busy day that day or something!
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather take a tasteless pill a day for nutrients and to feel full, but never eat anything again or eat whatever you want but never really feel full?

The latter. I feel like I'm already living with the latter anyways. LOL.

Did y'all notice that they missed the FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS for April 2nd ? :lol: It's since shows March 26th up there (as of now - 1:36am est) !

Guess it was a busy day that day or something!

Bahahaa, I didn't even notice cuz I'm just totally ignoring them. It's funny how the banners are supposed to be for important announcements last time and would catch my attention whenever I see a new banner show up, but now I don't even bother reading them... so jokes on them for defeating the purpose.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I'd rather eat whatever, but never feel full, because there's a difference between being actively hungry, and "feeling full" and I don't usually like to eat until I actually FEEL full. It's unpleasant. So eating lightly of whatever, sounds better than the nutrient-and-satiety pill.

And I hadn't noticed any lack of weekly notices, because like DeKay, I just don't notice them generally. This site seems kinda dead to me a lot lately, wasn't sure if it was my imagination.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    I'd rather eat whatever, but never feel full, because there's a difference between being actively hungry, and "feeling full" and I don't usually like to eat until I actually FEEL full. It's unpleasant. So eating lightly of whatever, sounds better than the nutrient-and-satiety pill.

And I hadn't noticed any lack of weekly notices, because like DeKay, I just don't notice them generally. This site seems kinda dead to me a lot lately, wasn't sure if it was my imagination.

Yeah, the off topic section is pretty quiet these days...
    FwDXXd5.gif

I feel moving it to the bottom of the forum may have not helped keep it too popular.
    L9q8VGi.png

I feel moving it to the bottom of the forum may have not helped keep it too popular.

Maybe but also the regulars that usually come on here aren't here. 😅 So it's not just that.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

Maybe but also the regulars that usually come on here aren't here. 😅 So it's not just that.

I feel like it’s probably just people getting bored of the Sims so they leave. Or maybe something to do with the pandemic.
    Oddly enough, some longtime Sims4 youtubers seem to be tired of it, and quitting or changing track, too. Maybe Sims4 has simply jumped the shark?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Mouselline wrote: »

I feel like it’s probably just people getting bored of the Sims so they leave. Or maybe something to do with the pandemic.
    Oddly enough, some longtime Sims4 youtubers seem to be tired of it, and quitting or changing track, too. Maybe Sims4 has simply jumped the shark?

87aeeflmax041.png

FwDXXd5.gif
    edited April 2021
    I try to poke my head in here every now and then - and see what's up :wink:

EDIT: I see that they FINALLY put the FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS (on a Saturday) ! Still got ya' ! Hahaha! :lol:
    edited April 2021
    Today's Q Q is:
    How do you like your eggs?

Scrambled with loads of salt. And dry. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Fried with the yoke running - I like cutting my toast into strips and dipping them in the yoke
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Scrambled. Tho boiled is good also
    For scrambled, I like them light and fluffy, buttery, done but not dry. Key to good results: use water instead of milk or cream to add to them for fluffiness, because they will be more flavorful that way. Adding milk is something a lot of Americans do, that unnecessarily dulls the taste of the final product while not improving texture. Save the milk and cream for the custards.

Otherwise, my favorite ways to enjoy eggs, are fried or poached with a yolk that is either runny (but warmed through) or gelled, rather than solid.
    I also love Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict, custards, and homemade frothy egg nog.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    :smile:
    Today's Q Q is:

Would you rather be punished for a crime you didn’t commit or have someone else take credit for one of your major accomplishments?

Um, I'd rather have someone else take credit.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Scrambled! Fried is also good.
    Today's Q Q is:

Would you rather be punished for a crime you didn’t commit or have someone else take credit for one of your major accomplishments?

Um, I'd rather have someone else take credit.

There are bad things - DEADLY THINGS - that happen in a prison! First thing in prison, you WILL need to learn to fight! Even if you don't win, people will learn that they will have to go thru you to get your stuff! Not fighting will show weakness, and you become easy prey! If you accidentally say or do something that "disrespects" someone, you could end up losing your life! Plus you have several types of gangs that will extort you (for everything you have, if they want) ! Failure to pay the prison gang - well let's just say that there's NO cameras in the shower areas to protect you!

NOW...

With all of that said, I would MUCH RATHER have someone else take credit for my major accomplishments! Far less deadly than being falsely convicted of a crime!
    How trying to fit in with the modern trends while looking hip and cool looks.
    Vy6xwjo.png
    L9q8VGi.png
    So, I'm just sitting here eating a coconut cake, and all of the sudden I actually said it -

"The cake is a LIE!"

(I don't know if I should be laughing or just downright terrified!) :confounded:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top