Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    Juhana Kakko owns a vet clinic. He started his work day very early. He crafted some treats before opening the clinic.
    cg8pJSN.png

It was finally time to open the clinic and treat some patients.
    WcTuWPx.png

He has two employees, Nalani Mahi'ai and Julia Wright. They're both excellent vets and the clinic is doing very well. :)
    HWKnSYW.png
    RKxeMrH.png

Busy work day was finally over and Juhana's daughter Janniina waited for dad to come home. Juhana reads her a bedtime story every night.
    0YYARoE.png
    Dn5NFA2.png

When Janniina fell asleep Juhana had time for his own pets, cats Siiri and Puppe. <3
    iKmh0aU.png
  • WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 844 Member
    edited April 2021
    Needed to test my game after some issues with mods, so been playing an eccentric alien actress with worse taste in fashion and design than a townie.

N4S5Qhq.jpg

Unfortunately I forgot how easily it its to dies of hysteria if you don't have Meaningful Stories installed, On the positive she doesnt seem to be taking her death lying down but I forgot to get a screen shot of her livestreaming her death (which gave a nice boost to fame). Luckily her girlfriend Miko quickly added her back to the household.

Here she is signing an autograph for death like the pro she is

WSR1QfY.jpg

Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    @foxybilly well thanks I'm glad you enjoyed it I think I've heard of that show, I'm still plotting while I play my other games but I think I know how I want to have this go well or explode in his face even more ha.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 877 Member
    I have a save file, which had a family that was originally a family of eight Sims. I had two sisters, where one was married with two kids, and the sister was not married, but had two kids. All the kids were teens. The married Sim had a baby, and I aged him up to a child, before moving her single sister out. The single sister was paired with a sim I downloaded from the gallery, and in edit mode, I gave them a kid that was the same age as her married sister's third child.
    Both sisters are part of the road to fame. The married sister had a commercial gig, and I followed her to work. I had her play it safe, and she got a bronze medal for her performance. The single sister had a television gig. I followed her to work as well, and had her play it safe, she ended up getting the silver medal for her performance.
    As for their kids, the married sister's kids are all doing well in school, not great. Her son invited his aunt to hang out before her television gig. As for the single sister, her kids are doing okay, and her daughter is failing her classes. Her daughter was trying to juggle school and work, and it did not work out for her, so I had quit work and try to bring up her grades.
    I played another sim file, where my alien got two dogs I created in CAS, and I had her travel to brindleton bay, where she befriended two ghost cats, and calmed down one of them. I plan to have her try and adopt a ghost pet. She also gave one of her dogs a bath after they returned home.
  • chonkiechonkie Posts: 67 Member
    Switched to my other save and played my Sim Holly for a bit. I wanted to "lowkey" try the Build Newcrest Challenge, so you can imagine she didn't really have much to start out with, and I need to spend a lot of time skilling to both improve Gardening fast and also earn promotions.
    She eventually befriended Paka'a Uha (who I didn't realise was a mermaid until much later lol). Since I play on Normal Lifespan and it's just about three weeks until Holly's Adult birthday, I wanted to get started on a family soon and so they became a couple eventually.
    Well.
    I forgot to, uh... change my WonderfulWhims settings, meaning Sims can get pregnant from simple WooHoo. And OF COURSE, Holly got pregnant right away. She'd saved a bit of money by now and I should have gotten started on Gen 2 soon anyway, so I rolled with it. The current funds should be enough for a small shack for a family of three.
    WELL.
    Holly went into labour eventually, and guess what? Twins. OF COURSE.
    I swear it's some kind of weird phenomenon. You want twins or triplets because of your storyline or 100 Baby Challenge? Nowhere in sight.
    Your Sim is poor AF and / or a single parent? HERE, HAVE SOME TWINS!
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,301 Member
    Lunar Seven, my spellcaster alien scientist, was minding his own business experimenting with potion making in his bunker, when he was telepathically called to investigate strange lights...

01-Potions.jpg

And he was abducted by aliens... again. Honestly, I've lost count with this guy how many times now...

02-Abducted-again.jpg

Luckily, the butler he hired is doing a phenomenal job of looking after little baby Tranquility, so he wasn't left all alone on the lot this time and he got fed when he needed it. So I didn't have to worry. She even, entirely on her own, got herself on to a schedule where she sleeps during the day and is awake at night. Which is perfect, since caring for Tranquility while Daddy is gallivanting around in alien space ships is the main thing she's needed for. :lol:

03-Rania-saves-the-day.jpg

Lunar came back from his flying saucer excursion with a confident moodlet (maybe they liked his report on humans?).

04-Safe-and-sound.jpg

And in other Lunar related news, he and Morgyn just became best friends. Lunar has the paranoid and loner traits and is one of my sims who really acts like his traits, so this is a pretty big deal for him. They've bonded over chess games and books.

05-Best-friends.jpg

By the way, @WaytoomanyUIDs I love your alien-ghost signing an autograph for Death pic! :joy:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    haneul wrote: »
    @haneul What mod do you use that gives feedback like that? Please, let me know this would greatly enhance my own game! Thank you, in advance.

@GalacticGal It's KawaiiStacie's Switch Streaming mod (https://www.kawaiistaciemods.com/post/switch-streaming). I use it to simulate broadcasts and streams. I like that it can generally tell what your sim is doing (e.g., playing piano, cooking, etc.) and gives comments based on that.

Thanks, I got this late and another player interested in the answer sent me the link back to this. I never fully understood what the Switch Streaming Mod was good for, so I shied away from it. I may give it a try. Thank you again. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    Oh, man I started a second TEST save with the Cantrells so I could check out this mod! I briefly watched a YouTube video about it and wow. Just wow. Erik is getting a lot of positive comments with a mix of not so positive. Feels real, in that sense. LOL So much FUN!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 877 Member
    Bounced around through the different save files today, I haven't played the game for like a month, so I was going through them and playing some families.
    In one save file, I had a teen sim living on his own, and he barely had enough money to get by, so I moved in a young adult sim who adopted him. So far, they are getting along, and she gave him a gift for winterfest. The teen sim went out to a nightclub where he met quite a few sims. I ended the brief play through with him doing his homework before bed.
    In another save file, I updated the looks for one family based on a family in Sims 2. I gave the mom and daughter a makeover with the new updates and expansions that I own.
    In the other save files I picked a family and briefly interacted with them a bit.
    One save file I downloaded Legolas and his father, and while Legolas was at school, I had his father meet the Legolas roommates, which have three Legolas' living together. He hit it off with two of the three Legolas, and invited one of the two clubbing. Before going clubbing, he spoke to that one, and earned me 16 trophies for my game. He also asked Aragorn (another downloaded) sim for an autograph, and was successful. Then I had hi go home to greet Legolas after he got home from school.
    Henry Tackett woke up on the last day of him being a child. The next day would be his birthday.
    aAYaLg5.png

He played with his hamster Fonzie.
    KWdWfgt.png

Henry's mom's best friend Gunther Munch came to visit and Henry spent time chatting with him.
    1CseN5i.png

Last moments of childhood...
    bu4vFES.png

Happy Birthday Henry! :)
    x7bNNuB.png

Teenage Henry...
    7W9Y7r1.png
  • WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 844 Member
    edited April 2021
    Xynax celebrating receiving her first Starlight Award. It may have been the award for the best children's book by a recently deceased actress, but it still counts!

42gLoyR.jpg
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    edited April 2021
    My beautiful heir, Rachelle and her twin, Quinley.
    r73CZ6r.png?1
    Rachelle will inherit her father's $1,000,000 lottery win when she graduates from college.
    Za53zkO.png?1
    Quinley will stay in the current house.
    7QNrNLA.png?1
    I hung pictures of the 9 pairs of twins born in this household. No cheats were used, just the Ley Line lot trait.
    I like that there are so many different hairstyles to give each one their own look.
    rX1EsEU.png?1
    When you live in Sulani, Santa doesn't bother with his winter clothes. :D
    Tzxqwgy.png?1
    cpk8yFS.png?1
    edited April 2021
    Almost lost my heir
    vxDSafM.png
    MXpHRId.png

Trying to get all my badges.
    DRHZRqS.png?1
    Post edited by mlnov39 on
    edited April 2021
    Archaeologist Samuel Wiggins had been a skeleton for a while. He walked his dog Nelson and wished that his skeleton days were over already.
    laMSLXj.png

The next day it was finally over. He turned back into himself. :)
    6Kg0Yvd.png

He put his priorities in order and proposed to his pregnant girlfriend Federica. She said yes.
    m4NkidO.png

More...
    Time to get some work done. They need to extend the house to get a room for the baby and they need more money to do it.
    TSSJZ0q.png

It's baby time.
    16B7ugq.png

Frederica gave birth to a baby girl. Both parents were very happy. :)
    X8jg2bU.png

Little Micaela Wiggins and her proud dad. <3
    TuQwVJT.png
    Post edited by Kimmer on
  • HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    Visited the Fryes household. Morgan aged up into a Young Adult. Took the Self-Assured trait because...I was kinda struggling what to pick with her. She didn't really do much outside of "Go to School and Throw Parties." But she could use the confidence booster and she had a strong enough relationship with Dominic that I felt she learned off of him.

Moria finished off her Freelance Botanist aspiration so I switched her over to Leader of the Pack. Gotta make the Garden Gnomes the best they can be! Dominic is also very close to finishing off the Musical Genius aspiration. Mostly I was focusing on DJ'ing as an instrument but that evidently doesn't work for the "Mentoring" part so I switched to mastering the piano. Just need to get those three hours in with Morgan.

But uh, Dominic had a run in with a Wishing Well and prematurely aged into an Elder. Which I find hilarious because the last time I messed with a Wishing Well, I got the best result so now I have close-to-the-opposite side of that.
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    RIP Fernando Veleta

Suddenly at home. Fernando, son of the great artist Ernesto Veleta and Jessica (nee Landgraab), brother to Kallie and the late Juan and Carlos, husband to Tabitha and father of Bruno, Raina, Leanna and Mario. Leader of the infamous Public Enemies, his enemies feared him greatly.

VjAM1BR.png
    edited April 2021
    This thread seems to be quite dead these days. Sad. I miss the screenshots and stories. :/

I'm still going to post here. This is what happened on my game today.
    My global superstar, actor Matt Carver posed for the paparazzi. He's very vain and it shows.
    Sp3rnoU.png

The next day he had an acting gig.
    FKOzgK0.png

His role was some kind of cowboy with a Simray. His co-star was his ex wife Judith Ward. They're enemies but they were professionals, although I think Matt enjoyed his role more than Judith. :D
    Jfmk56c.png

Guitar scene...
    Ix4jUXB.png
    He earned almost 20 000 Simoleons from this gig. :o

Few more...
    Butler "Fuifui" used the vacuum that Matt's fiance Christy gave him. Fuifui didn't like his gift, he was angry, but he did his job anyway.
    j6XJ1NB.png

I've had a lot of babies born on my saves recently. Christy also gave birth to a baby boy and she and Matt named him Harrison.
    bJuGONI.png

Christy was very happy eating her peas.
    UoiCU56.png

Not sure if she was happy when Harrison woke her up in the middle of the night. She doesn't seem to mind it though. :)
    ciJiXyw.png
    edited April 2021
    Yesterday a strange teen walked into the house, uninvited. She was in a bad mood, maybe because no one came to the door
    when she knocked for a trick or treat on Halloween.
    She went straight to the frig, took out food, slammed the door and left the food on the counter, she didn't cook.
    LGfpHA9.png?1
    Then she went to the basement, where she proceeded to do pushups and take a selfie.
    dLys9j4.png?2
    tuoBMcD.png?1
    Then, still angry, she punched the stuffed dog toy, felt better, and left!
    9bLOCcu.png?1

Rachelle, my heir, has completed all the scout badges and has earned her three trophies.
    She has applied for scholarships and University. So now she's just waiting and enjoying the
    Island she grew up on.
    G8XOdOZ.png
    j5Sjx6G.png
    Xl8szDo.png
    KeC861x.png
  • NightwalkerArkanisNightwalkerArkanis Posts: 271 Member
    Minor shenanigans in my household since last time.

Jack is struggling with being back from the dead, and seem to have freezed in his active ambition, now pondering if he have to get a new one. He's unemployed, and have resorted to visiting the local fishing spot. The fact that they couldn't seem to get rid of his gravestone/urn unhinged him a bit, and he's usually just drifting around the house, sometimes trying to talk with his brother Frederic. A fellow spellcaster gave him an idea, and for the only time since his revival, he used his powers to create a clone of himself, gifted the urn to it, and away it went.

Isabella is tired of her career as a leading researcher, and wants to take up freelancing with computertech as her focus. She owns the only computer in the house, and since I'm strict on having my Sims appreciate the outdoors, I put a security lock on the computer so that only she can use it (though Sims ignore it when I've visited community lots), and to ensure more difficulties, her "room" is a house only accessible via swimming. Any time a Sim goes into the water, I'm ready to stop them, unless I can be bothered to lock the door. But before she quits her current high-paying job, she's gonna use up every last vacation day she has available. During this time, she studies gardenry with Tessa.

Tessa, my master gardenswoman. She's given us quite the nice income with death flowers, dragon fruit and coconuts. She had an issue with the cowplants disquising itself as a newly planted seed, but it was solved by moving him around for a bit. Feels bad having him alone there, so we're gonna try and find a friend for him later. Named him Chomper. Tessa herself has completed her gardenry ambition, and is now delving into her musical talent to give some power to her songs. Her mermaid heritage hasn't affected her beyond her love for the ocean, uttered protests whenever we eat fish (so we don't!) and her former redbrown hair has turned completely blond. She's tempted to try out the plantsim lifestate despite rumours of it being a disappointment, and we've yet to find out if mermaids can become plantsims for a while.

Frederic, he remains his active, outdoor-loving self. He hasn't got as many possibilities to train his magical talents since Jack now refuses to use his powers, but he's keeping it chill. He trains, he works, and he swims. He's a family man to both siblings and housemates, but will not have kids of his own unless a particular lady catches his eye. I'm undecided. He is an easygoing Sim, that doesn't require much attention. He can usually be found near the closest exercising equipment.

Bruno is treated in the same regard. He's off every night 'borrowing' things from beaches and neighbors. Once home, he devours meals and watches tv in his garden shed. I'm still thinking about changing his entire clothesstyle to Sulani themed - the guy just want to fit in somewhere. He dislikes strangers, and will resort to his Bad Mr. Frosty Freezegun his sister made for him if they dare to leave the pathway and enter our beach. He, Frederic and Tessa still have bad memories from the last uninvited Sim that just came down there and went for a swim. That guest left with fond memories - an octopus scare, a fireball spell and getting completely incarcerated in a block of ice. Must have liked it, because he calls every other day and wants to come over.

Constantly building and redecorating, the gang now has the mainhouse, where Tessa resides, the greenhouse/yoga center, where Tessa and Isabella works, a shaman hut, where Jack sometimes brings his friends for some seances when he's not busy concocting elixirs, the labratory, where only Isabella is allowed and sleeps, though she's working to change it into a rocket space launch center, and finally the gardenshed where Bruno resides. Jack and Frederic, being adventurers, were relegated to the tent on the beach. Will move Jack into the main house once he and Tessa can stop dancing around each other.

(will eventually add some photos once I quit being lazy)

What do we want to get rid of: The holiday bug, the constant showering and the weed glitch.
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,008 Member
    edited April 2021
    A couple of days ago, I bought Journey to Batuu. I've been on the fence about this pack, but I'm glad I got it now. I'm having fun with my new household. They'll be splitting their time between Batuu and Britechester.

The family consists of Irving Ross, his adopted daughter Aura, and a roommate Bryna Parsons. Bryna is also another caregiver for Aura and a romance interest for Irving. I sent the whole family to Batuu and built them a home-away-from-home in the Resistance Camp. They can combine outdoor camping and indoor living there (after Irving and Bryna both joined the Resistance). They can also enjoy nearby Batuu city life as well.

Irving bought 3 Batuu toys for Aura: Porg, Ewok, and BB-Unit.
    y4mJmrQ6vBsVGFZCs_P6sjXBEUGA-uXVYAJoS0nvrnQiMw-D31rprlGOarzoYD_PWYi0zMzA5Vf3U1NrvHJ5CrZf9Ssp7-AJSUQ-RVaxLlNkUrtfhfr9dLejmBp3Xyxbz6Zp8_kIK4D64g685ow8Dwo-ZvlBFNZD2egkW8rS7Ky537oIZpwn82LPp8-Z9OVrtnL?width=218&height=129&cropmode=none
    y4m71wHPHlV3ArPFBWy5rbz8Ta0VyxFk_78849v7GR4DWxOVfGHkzUE_se8VQfE9kp8Jm8Ztk-6BPyiXpS9P7hVEp4rtYDRNgxcANbp1dvlxaVqRoE7bPS4p6_9916EIx7Rwc01OUQUauDlTnGDW6eujYC6IPV_9V2MSqWWh9MCWDGwcocQ520iR3B9h9d31c7Z?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mBYBKPoLeYork2PHtdikOp0SBokcmTf6iQDtsk4GMQ42gRYEih23zHbfrPcpB4wl6-b7XVfPuHoROULzaL6yKiGSL8GgW5_VvDr8AGtuN0AmbYOZKPBQgc0X39fHtCIQnOuu7fW-EYvYJr0cRIvFW4A-o0w3fmZA07eOn19yQ824d50e_H9MZ3Bd0jBv8m311?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Irving and Bryna explored the Caves of Batuu before the family returned home. The vacation cost them nothing, and they plan to visit again soon.
    y4meaHbp8Pk2teUnaa7CssrspKscoMt_OFCNWVafHFyw5WN5JIgCUqcOOYWk7QXR8P9LOjb7KYD8AzEwESEWJ6kZiihLDL_nObKIoRZGYQRdl0U-GgK-XPRnB3ceIo4j8mD9jHKRv8H0BSvHyzU87UlalJfsrO-FOljDkcGnO1_DV9x0yKj0CwwbAJAaII9bW-g?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4maUkCE8nWiIbZXyOzfDYJSxF0gSwLK_8-f7HzMD5AAUyHsp9y2jIgW95m9gkkEBH_fxMvfmqHhAarzhNXZ9DNykbwR-wMnpwhwkoM1f3QoQD0F87VEDqG6-8w2AJN_Jukr6M1FIHLUybUgGFWpobG4wlpfDuxMsIRR1nbSB0NoM5q9gLF8UmBh8N6GEKdASSH?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mf8K0kUAI4Nc3DxzdUuVhpUe_jahAtHKmO8OLxOr483f-KgrABGpvdy91D5B4amVWekLsvjuEGtsPlp3GxRo8iO8Y2h2aefXJBtkXGVEzDDHMBiiWWIR_1zYlFVY2G4bogxJOwszXRttKfZarWwGcEm90EUWjQ74nP8iwctf_Az-JU8S6sEH2wm-5JU2EAJAr?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mIGJuVzhcPhKqLOfuz71d6dmVFPkK6utgeMfByK6UbjabxUznbEOCjAwMSzkYv9cv-WQMXW4W4k6NzpKO918hwy_4bnzNTgzSJRPTyaaKwmo2MiqsRddQR1EID8cqCSy0waVJIMhCAyY9ho-EViRvr9R1OdG3FlKa2frulsQ5iiwbfrEKHOZuMiBhuzWQ7rM3?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4m8ahgs8MbpnvD0ee83_zPHIlpUnM_U8sopN3TDyrjDLKI_HcHe2DtzsRhVOAcaNtBAdmxUZ4KovIGjTa5wNjlPkbT6wFALGVwaeF7EltoMRxP5wgxjmc-44W7QxydYG4J5gdvBfM14r5iXshW8ZuQDck_xes7JYUkhH54jDWnWXQ3N-FZh7p9jL6l-9PmDOYE?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none

If you're interested, I shared more Batuu screenshots in three forum posts starting here:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17855414/#Comment_17855414
    edited April 2021
    Labor Day turned out to be bittersweet. While the family had all kinds of fun together, Erik had to run out to a gig his agent, Samuel Simms lined up for him. From there it was on to the Photo studios for yet another Photoshoot. This one Erik couldn't complain about too much. He had just laid down the tracks to his Eighth Album and he hoped one of the photos would be a compelling cover photo for it. Upon arriving back home, he realized just how tired he was. School started early. After a long fun-filled, energetic summer, he loathed to go back to class. He currently made a ton of Simoleons and in his teen mind, he had no further need for an education. He had a very successful career going.

gZTb7VG.jpg
    "But, Dad, why can't I Adult now? I'm working and very hard, besides. School takes a huge bite out of a day. Then there's the homework the Extra Credit stuff to do. I haven't been able to write a song in days, now. All of this stuff I don't need to know is sapping my inspiration!"
    lbag4Ea.jpg
    "Erik, I want you to stop and think about what you're asking. I've read the magazines and newspaper reports regarding your meteoric rise to fame. And believe me, you've earned it. That being said, you've got quite the Fan Base to consider."
    "I am considering them. Homework and classes get in the way. I have to squeeze in performances, photoshoots and time in the Studios so that I'm constantly producing. Fame fades if I don't."
    kLmlNvL.jpg
    "Let me try this again, and please don't interrupt. All I'm asking is if you realize how much of an impact you're making. How many of those other teens and some kids look up to you as a Role Model. You're in the spotlight and you're constantly being interviewed. And you keep up your profile on your Simstagram. I've seen some of the feedback you're getting, too. As such, my very dear son, you have a certain responsibility with this fame of yours. Ah-ah, I said don't interrupt."
    Erik drew in a deep breath, swallowed the remark, and silently stewed.
    "I'm just asking you how you think your quitting school this close to graduation, will impact your fans? Aren't you obligated as a Role Model, to live up to a certain moral standard? To do your best in all things?"
    "I try very hard to be polite and to behave in a manner that is proper and beyond reproach."
    "I know you do and I'm very proud of you. But, son, what will that matter if you quit school early? One day, as you suggest your fame may very well fade away and then what? Royalties do diminish over time. Graduate, then go on to Uni and get your degree. That's the sensible thing to do and it may well compel some of your fans to do the same."
    "This is all about your becoming the Dean of Admissions at Britechester-U, isn't it?"
    "No, this is about you and your future. I love you, Erik, but I can't let you quit school right now."

Joey went out to the garage/greenhouse. Bossie was making all kinds of noise, restless, and there was this really huge delicious-looking piece of cake dangling just outside of its huge tooth-filled maw. Joey made the mistake of taking the slice of cake. Before he knew it he was nowhere.
    Nowhere, until he was spewed out from the giant menace of a plant onto the cold, hard floor, that is.
    "Ew grossss, you, you …you MONSTER. I'm all sticky. May I advise you, that if you don't want somebody to take your piece of cake that you don't taunt them with it."
    lErGX1F.jpg
    "See, I can taunt, too. Serves you right you big WEED. That's right, I called you a Weed. Take that, Slobberpuss"
    zQPWpuK.jpg
    "I think you mean Slobbersaurus." Erik corrected. "What happened to you? You need a shower or something. Gross."

After a week of classes Erik was glad when Friday rolled around. He dutifully sat down, did his homework and the Extra-credit before it was time to shower and get down to the Grand Concert Stage. Once again, he was given the honor of 'christening' a brand new venue. So new, in fact that he could still smell the paint on the walls.
    He stood for a moment, watching as the audience crowded into the open-air venue. The evening was cooler, but gratefully not too cool. The night sky clear. He was thrilled to be here.
    K5f4czG.jpg
    Before long the place was packed. In that moment, Erik realized his father was right. He saw lots of younger kids in the audience. Adults, Elders, Teens and others, he seemed to appeal to a wide age base. The last thing he wanted was to have some of those parents angry with him, denying their kids to even purchase his music. He needed to be the Role Model and keep plugging away. He just needed to find the right balance so that he didn't burn out.
    NlRxqUL.jpg
    Finally, it was time to open up his act. "Thank you. Thank you for coming out tonight. This first number is off my brand new album. I'm dedicating it to a certain young lady. She knows who she is. Baby, this one is for you."
    T9Xz1sw.jpg
    NM9WtKb.jpg
    6vzevBg.jpg
    Erik was in rare form. Even he didn't know where those high notes came from. But hit them he did and it was …magical.
    15XmQIA.jpg
    Long after midnight, good thing it's Friday, he closed his show with his usual rendition of "Night After Night".
    Then he bowed. "Thank you, you've been a great audience! We'll have to do this again sometime." Hitting his head on the mic, now that was unplanned.
    Sy1tAKS.jpg

All for now, thanks for reading! :)
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,008 Member
    Here are some screenshots of the Ross household after returning home from their first Batuu adventure. They're still excited about their trip.
    y4mEp8gGby3LXWKsahH888TKIbUmbsCjAEtYdvh9uPmq5KUdsP4LDlR2LfiRpi-Tkm1bRPua-MTwhwoaW_iaHomLmS01wRoXGzVPGSHZ8SJW30aMF-3r6kpJFitDeyJWR64iOHqkz69USu32VoASHPNtZz625Z16JLzooiP95oyg2mWi4GjFszU085T7XO3BQQX?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Sparring with lightsabers in the streets of Britechester.
    y4msJFJ35ys-qKw1HLS2nVPK1hrd10vIXnX0_yhijPHnPoQmmK---u9VtG35yZAfY9bgLmYoiepSXqgwMjzk09glZxXQ92CIr0jKykdrlw2sgDn0KdZT5SuksIUYHKp3ISZhSqc4NWISqi3GOU2bkjwUqdx9iv3HrbdLDhuCQvMWsWkdFsIpVJ9crmOMnYCn5az?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mhsCT3pIHEAVNv7I3fL5M-6RnOjuYw_VWeB5CQHI_Gh5gzQlxvl2y0D4YX1fkNL-hcfIQ7IIV722SJfLJlUKjvoOXpyV-ptEUiSMz0PZ3_BQjJaaRSBDUv7EtQhhX3ZuzBHWxk8qbdcfjSBhjwOcCsWSf1VBJ4RCstwn8iP5UPxy2yrqnlgf_4pJNrNjmtgh5?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4m6oEtuq4yoebq62XDdIZ3mbaSkPsLZO_kGaBesM6NX8AarHA8DtpSGcjObN3sT-gJxV8hj_rY6rasXW4cmj3wUX73e8R3KcKJWu-m_jfhoCF6ASLoYWjPYe_hfOeMOsi6FflnqIQPDnLo97W1liE54VQ2pcpM41-am2G9Z6rCJsXvaSyZIIx8MSP_8M0z8t9l?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Becoming best friends.
    y4m9BUq2T8KAkiSFg56a3Vp6wxhw4dV3eiKJoKCcB0TlcZZ0XS1prE6GP4gkJuT93me4t3TF13FO_G0JXUoWD9eKWVr_ywoVcLV6-gmRgZEyExT6BUUNqDvYaT9KG-hgbQGuGZUyBikqNgYa5CKbKnLdzlKl69iE8t_EDYegbyDQCOb9650g5jgZZpRGzc3wzlh?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Flirting for the first time.
    y4mmXRparq-7DGVWYLgDQf8umpd_AN3wv8JAgEUQa880r4YNxsX5tV-3xH-MlKt07Iqr-LUoZdK1PpMwI0wenGpSTt5eHY_89ORMJOKw6iRCVXjJHRA2FdvlvDV8M03DGZtKJZHTalXCNokOA9yfmlfA7rduJ-3LKwkkiwfrUCrpE5M4qoyl7D5YFDrgQPfQDI3?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mhbU4vQaXtSzqjdD9467nQiuKo0xpcZQjTLoylvMpY09crr0zJ4xK1RGDmZ9J9igN2hidyUpeSnJ9hb42NqwssD0zunPysgLvNYPx1u4i91zZHS56Db5OZGkZk5fb24HOhQ9HyNeaE5dsddwD8odRhYWyXVFrGR2YNhfTqjy--dNxHwEfs6EVC8K_kovgTDC3?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Rachelle, my heir, is finally a university freshman. This violinist was great! First time.
    7wlAOep.png?1
    So busy, multitasking is a must.
    9ZgiE98.png?1
    Those term papers! :D
    P9dMlTo.png?1
    Rachelle's sister visited her at the dorm. She later gave birth to the first triplets in my game, ever.
    crK8Bbi.png?1
    Rachelle's sister adopted this gorgeous girl, she's become Rachelle's little buddy.
    hHuSRwV.png?1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top