Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    Sorry to hear about the delay. 😐
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited March 2021
    If anyone has spare Bunny Day recipe cards, I would appreciate them! I didn't have my Switch during the event last year and only have a few of them.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    Oh no! I accidentally sold my bunny bed DIY. 😮

Duh. Just checked my DIY recipes and I have it from last year.
    Pffffft! This was too funny :D<3
    Glad you found it.
    -

This event was like a nightmare last year :s
    It was too intrusive with eggs spawing all over the place. I had to stop fishing and all.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited March 2021
    i haven't played since getting story of seasons . today i got a barn. and only passed out twice. lol . i think i have recipes from last year not sure cause i had to start over
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    Apparently there were a lot of complaints about last year's Bunny Day lasting too long so they shortened it to 8 days. Last year it lasted 12 days.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Aww I bought 4 of these on Etsy lol: https://www.etsy.com/listing/851304438/animal-crossing-amiibos-fast-processing?ref=yr_purchases

Really curious if they will work well, the reviews seemed good :joy:
    Ordered Stitches, Lucky, Savannah & Tipper :blush:
    edited March 2021

Just checked this out and Nookpoints appear to be different from Nookmiles and you can purchase what appear to be exclusive items!

It will take 41 check ins to earn all of the current items.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Sounds cool!
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    If anyone has spare Bunny Day recipe cards, I would appreciate them! I didn't have my Switch during the event last year and only have a few of them.

I have the Bunny Vanity if you need that one. I am trying to get them also. I was really frustrated today trying to get water eggs. I just kept getting fish. And I was looking for the medium shadows. Finally i got enough to make the Bunny Day party dress and hat.
    telemwill wrote: »

I have the Bunny Vanity if you need that one. I am trying to get them also. I was really frustrated today trying to get water eggs. I just kept getting fish. And I was looking for the medium shadows. Finally i got enough to make the Bunny Day party dress and hat.

Thank you so much! I actually ended up getting the rest of them today. I had the same problem you were having, so I ended up seeing all the bunny balloons as they went past. I really hate that you only get the recipes after you find a certain amount of eggs yourself. I've been given sea eggs almost exclusively and have over 30 of them now, even though I've made all the recipes. I was legit worried there was a glitch in my game until I finally earned the sea egg costume recipes today.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Hey all haven't been on in a abit! Worked a TON of extra hours last week haha! My "online" is ending in a couple weeks, and I'm torn whether to let it end or resubscribe haha! I LOVE it for the ables thing and visiting but I haven't had much time to play yet! Argh, decisions haha! I've been waiting to plya bunny day since last year since I just missed it but... time is not on my side at the moment haha!!! Every day I think I'll play but then, yeah, end up too busy and it never happens.
    I got Cookie's photo!

And Judy asked to move, but I said no.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    As someone who didn’t experience it last year, only having started playing in November, I <3 spring!! Kind of happy the snow is gone, somehow I find things more lively in the green, and now with the trees and eggs and everything, I’m really enjoying strolling through my island, trying to improve little areas bit by bit :blush:

Hope you’re all having a nice day!
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Cherry blossom season has begun and this is all that matters to me now 😍.
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Cherry blossom season has begun and this is all that matters to me now 😍.
    Yes it’s beautiful! :love:
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    I got the golden axe recipe!
    I got the golden axe recipe!

Congratulations!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I just got Melba's photo!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Just ran up to the post office right before they closed and my Sanrio coins were waiting for me 😍
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I got all the Bunny day items except the glowy garland. Hopefully I will have time to get on again later to find it. My hubby is home and wouldn't you know he wants me to actually spend time with him.😉
    I yet again forgot that we can send stuff to our friends without it counting against our daily limit! If anyone wants anything, I have unlocked Étoile's and Marty's stuff so far! Tomorrow will be Chai, Monday will be Chelsea, and Tuesday will be Toby.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    I haven't played since just before Halloween. I'm afraid to see my island!
    I just got my Etsy cards in the mail! So excited about all the new stuff.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top