Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy-Bachelor Challenge Casting Thread **CLOSED**

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited October 2020
    afai1261 wrote: »
    @afai1261 Thank you so much! It's lovely to see another family member from the Gothiers :love:
    Should I have mentioned that Adrian is a merman? He takes after his father in looks but not in occult type (his mother is the mermaid daughter of the first merman I created when I got Island Living)
    DDwdBBq.png
    MjEj4XT.png

Anyways that's just for clarification if he wants to reveal that he's not human (and has a vampire father and mermaid mother) when he meets Mabel.
    If it ever comes up or anything. I think I'm overthinking this because in the first post you said:
    Please try to avoid saying the aspiration, traits and if the sim is an occult in any form.
    but then you were fine with pammiechick doing it (with Kove) so... yeah. But then I guess when I entered Regan a couple of generations ago it was obvious she was a vampire because of the eyes even if I didn't explicitly go and say she was a vampire in her application. Oops...
    Lol! Shows you how much I read now. I remember reading that eons ago but then totally forgot. Oops! 😁 sorry! (And your merman is so cute, btw!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @Karababy52 He's great! There are not too many hair styles for men in the game I actually like but this one is definitely one of the few :)

@Skeilah Awesome, thank you! I hope I'll be able to write him just as funny as Maggie did ^^

@afai1261 Ooh! So cute, another merman! :love: For the not mentioning it... Well, I totally forgot about it :joy: I need to update the first page because some rules are totally outdated. The "please don't tell me the traits or aspiration" is because of the legacy rules by Pinstar. I feel like it would be cheating if I knew the traits or aspirations before the winner moves into the legacy house. For the "don't tell me about the occult" part, I only added it to have a nice surprise :sweat_smile: So it's totally fine when you mention the form of a sim :) I'll change it soon on the first page.

Love your avi by the way :love:

@pammiechick No problem ^^ I forgot about the rule, too. :joy:
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @Queenarella

I'm glad that you like Maurice! He was a lot of fun to make!
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Queenarella Thanks, glad you like him! :) Same here, I only like maybe a dozen or so of the male hairstyles we have in the game. For some reason they always get the short end of the stick in packs. For instance I think I read males are getting 6 (might've been less) hairstyles and the females get 13 in the new SE pack. However, I do use some of the 'female' hairstyles on my guys, for instance the long, straight Moschino hair. I love that hairstyle!

@pammiechick You have no idea how happy that makes me that you like Coral and used her for Kove's Mom. That's so cool! Thank you! You know I'll have to root for him now, right? Especially if Tom gets eliminated and Kove hasn't been. I mean, I have to root for my own guy, of course. :D I try not to have favorites, but sometimes we just can't help ourselves. All the bachelors are great though and I'll be happy with whichever one wins. :) And yep, I do see the resemblance, I thought I did before, but wasn't sure.
    So far we have exactly 7 guys - unless I missed an entry. There's still one day left to submit a sim. Let's see if there'll come more or if the 7 guys will be definitely wooing for Mabel's heart B)
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Love your avi by the way :love:

Thank you! He's a Halloween makeover of a genderbent version of my simself
    Normally he looks like this:
    uKLMrzY.png
    wK1XXmX.png
    Now that Halloween is over I'm gonna change my avi again soon though
    I just can't decide which of my sims I should change it to :joy:
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    @Karababy52 Awww...well, Tom is dreamy! I’m already in his corner! ❤️❤️❤️
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Thanks @pammiechick! I'm excited for this round to start, should be a lot of fun to read. Crossing my fingers Tom sticks around at least for a few rounds. :D Have a great week ahead everyone! <3
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    Hey everyone! Good luck to the seven lucky guys. <3 Mabel is super adorable.
    Hey everyone! Sorry it took so long to get an answer from me :# I was a bit busy :sweat_smile:

As there are exactly 7 entries, ALL of your sims take part in the bachelorette :)

I have plenty of time today to play and maybe you can even expect the first chapter soon(ish) ;)

As always, you can find the chapters on the legacy thread but I will also tag everyone who's entered a sim :)
    The casting is open again :)

One of the three Brennan boys will be looking for a wife soon :)

Tagging the usual simmers (I hope you don't mind!):

@TheYayToast @Karababy52 @pammiechick @afai1261 @lilypadmeulin @Skeilah @MonaSolstraale @VanPelt81 @MaggieMarley @DCJ504 @Irishsong @Pinmat135 @RL @doggers123 @kittymeow

If I missed anyone, SORRY!

If you know someone who I haven't tagged but loves bachelor challenges, tag them :)
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Ohhh, reserve me a place please! <3
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    Would love to enter this girl!

04-02-21_2-37-40_PM.png?width=721&height=577

Forum name: lilypadmeulin
    Gallery ID: lilypadmeulin

Name: Klara Gauthier

Hometown:
    Glimmerbrook! I have lived there pretty much all of my life, and I love it there! It's settled right in the heart of nature...
    Family Members:
    My mother and my two older sisters - and of course, my cat, Darling! I guess you could say we're a bit of a matriarchal family, and as the baby, I've got the least say of anyone...
    How many kids do you want?
    Oh, gosh, at least two! I love children, and I'd love to have them.
    Hobbies:
    Knitting, gardening, and making candles! I love making things and I think one of my favourite things to do is ship something off to its new forever home through Plopsy!
    What would you like in a partner?
    Someone who appreciates me as much as I appreciate them!
    What would you hate in a partner?
    Terrible conversation. I'm not one for being bored!
    Dream career:
    I'd love to be a gardener!
    Stuff I love:
    Plants, good food, good company, and I'm somewhat fond of nature!
    Stuff I hate:
    Having no plants around me, and spending too much time around my sisters. They're so picky!
  • RLRL Posts: 305 Member
    edited April 2021
    Can I enter someone? I can make her over the weekend.
    Check out the Sutherland ISBI!
    (Disclaimer: This blog is mainly an outlet for my weird humour)
    Click anyway! ⬇️️⬇️️⬇️️
    w2HyQcq.png
  • TwinkiesLATwinkiesLA Posts: 181 Member
    Ooh, can I reserve a spot?
    source.gif

Gallery ID: Shockmsd
    Forum Name: TwinkiesLA
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    I made a gal this time around!

04-02-21_3-43-30-pm.png
    04-02-21_3-47-37-pm.png

Forum name: TheYayToast
    Gallery ID: TheYayToast
    Name: Kinsley Lambert
    Hometown: Evergreen Harbor
    Family Members: Single Mom. Parents Divorced when she was a kid.

- 4. That way the oldest can help take care of the youngest!
    Hobbies:
    - Juice Fizzing, Drinking Juice, and Hiking.
    - Someone faithful. Someone who likes to make things. Creating stuff is fun and I'd like to have a partner that I can share my crafty passions with.
    - Cheaters. Lazy people. The world is a big place. If you just want to lay on the sofa... stay on the sofa by yourself.
    Dream career:
    - Civil Designers
    Stuff I love:
    - I love going out on the town and drinking nectar. I love making things and selling them on Plopsy.
    Stuff I hate:
    - Guys that can't keep their hands to themselves! My high school ex cheated on me with my best friend... I only found out when my best friend revealed she was pregnant! So yeah... I can't stand a guy that would cheat and what's worse is how women seem to be drawn to taken men. Ugh.
    @Skeilah @RL Reserved you a spot :)

@TwinkiesLA AH! We text on the other thread so much and I forgot to tag you -.- I AM SO SORRY! I reserved a spot for you, too, of course! :)

@lilypadmeulin Klara is great! Thank you :) (Love the green hair lol)

@TheYayToast Kinsley is great! Thank you! :)
    @Queenarella

I had a lot of fun making her! Thanks for tagging me!
  • Emusimmer32Emusimmer32 Posts: 257 Member
    I'll submit someone soon brb
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,374 Member
    @Queenarella I can make a simmer tomorrow, but I've lost track of whether there are any traits or aspirations you prefer?
  • Emusimmer32Emusimmer32 Posts: 257 Member
    Forum name: Emusimmer32
    Gallery ID: goblinslayer82

Name: Piper Pereira

pHrD2Fk.png

Hometown: Brindleton Bay

Family Members: I have an older brother, Mike. We grew up in an orphanage and sadly no couple wanted both of us, so our parents aren't really in the picture.

I'd like a biological child of my own, but I'd also love to adopt a sibling pair, or even trio if need be.

Hobbies:
    Diving and swimming (fitness i guess since they aren't individual skills)
    Photography

Someone who I can sit around with and relax. Especially at the beach.

Someone rude or unnecessarily cruel to others. I just can't stand it. Even someone who's quite snobbish is a major turn off for me. Also someone who hates the beach. Also whether they eat meat or not isn't a deal breaker for me, but just know I'm not gonna change my lifestyle for them.

Dream career:
    Marine Biologist

Stuff I love:
    Travelling
    Days out on the ocean and beach

Stuff I hate:
    Cooking
    Cleaning

Traits: lazy, child of the ocean, vegetarian
    Aspiration: beach life
    @Queenarella Thank you! I will submit my sim either tonight or later today :).
    source.gif

edited April 2021
    Here's my girl! I hope you enjoy her <3.

CaprKu9.png

Dalaney Daphne Rodney

Gallery ID: shockmsd

Name: Dalaney Daphne Rodney (It is a long name!)
    Hometown: Strangerville
    Family Members: Yosef Rodney (Father) and Kerrie Rodney (Mother)
    How many kids do you want?: As many as possible! I love kids!
    Hobbies: Flower Arranging, Gardening, Exercising, and Cooking!
    What would you like in a partner?: They should be themselves around me and have the freedom to be anything they want!
    What would you hate in a partner?: I believe that someone can be whatever they want so I don’t have an answer to this question.
    Dream Career: Gardner
    Stuff I Love: Being happy, building sandcastles, and doing fun activities at home and at a park!
    Stuff I hate: I don’t hate anything! Hate leaves a negative impact on the soul. Why would anyone want that?

Note: Just to clarify Dalaney Daphne is her first name, Daphne isn't her middle name.

Post edited by TwinkiesLA on
    source.gif

• SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    edited April 2021
    pELlYM9.png
    Zoe Sergio

Forum name: Skeilah
    Gallery ID: SCNVM (there is no cc but you still have to check the CC box ;-;)

Hometown: Windenburg
    Family Members: My father is Sergio Romeo, my mom is Angela Romeo (Angela Pleasant). I have a toddler brother named Dakota and a baby sister named Kim.
    wSxm0QM.png

How many kids do you want? No preference really
    Hobbies: Gardening, making the environment more eco-friendly, cooking (only veggie)
    What would you like in a partner? To respect my choices of being a vegetarian, to be at least aware of the environment, someone who cleans after himself
    What would you hate in a partner? Someone that never cleans, someone who doesn't care about the environment at all, someone who’s violent
    Dream career: Conservationist, Gardener
    Stuff I love: Plants, fresh air, my family
    Stuff I hate: dirty plates, meat, insects, violence
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    The casting is open again :)

One of the three Brennan boys will be looking for a wife soon :)

Tagging the usual simmers (I hope you don't mind!):

@TheYayToast @Karababy52 @pammiechick @afai1261 @lilypadmeulin @Skeilah @MonaSolstraale @VanPelt81 @MaggieMarley @DCJ504 @Irishsong @Pinmat135 @RL @doggers123 @kittymeow

If I missed anyone, SORRY!

If you know someone who I haven't tagged but loves bachelor challenges, tag them :)

Still have to catch up, but would love to enter again!
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png