Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Werewolfs, Zombies or fairy

Β«1
Do you want Maxis and EA to add Werewolfs, Zombies or fairys as A new Life state in Sims 4.

Werewolfs, Zombies or fairy 78 votes

Werewolfs
52% 41 votes
Zombies
17% 14 votes
Fairys
29% 23 votes

Comments

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    All of them, but werewolves are my favourites.
  • octavion4444octavion4444 Posts: 28 Member
    texxx78 i also like werewolfs.
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    I like other ones but Werewolves take priority over them, you simply can't have Vampires without Werewolves, it just feels wrong.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    I never played sims 3 supernatural so werewolves does sound more appealing to me but I'm fine with whatever people want the most.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    Werebeasts and Other Shapeshifters would be at the top of my occult list.

What if a sim could transform into a Dust Bunny and vice versa? 😜
    I’d be very interested in Sims turning into β€œpets” without requiring the Pets expansion pack.

Regardless, Werewolves should go through at least 3 different states depending on their β€œrank” or skill.

State 1: a human behaving a bit...beastly.
    State 2: half man half wolf.
    State 3: fully formed wolf.

I would also like to see Fae in my game at some stage, although I’m not really into them pretty little butterfly fairy thingies and would like wings and cuteness to be completely optional.

Zombies....I’m not a fan of zombies at all but I could definitely see it work if the zombie state was implemented really well. It has to be something more than just a brainless brain or plant nibbling zombie β€œzombie”....I find some kind of intelligent undead to be more appealing. Like a White Walker.
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    All of them. And more. But Weres first - need to finish the trifecta.
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    I would like to have Zoombies in the game, but they would be some childfriendly ones in a Sims games, so I go with werewolves although for them to have a conflict with Vampires these would have to be included to the pack, since we already have nerfed down Vampires in a separate pack.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    All three are a MUST but zombies are priority for me!!πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    edited March 2021
    It feels so weird to not have werewolves when we have vampires, but I want them all.
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,301 Member
    Fairies as highest interest for me. But I'd want them to include a "disguise" form which makes them look like humans, similar to other occult types in sims 4, so they wouldn't have wings all the time.

Werewolves potentially as second interest depending on how they are done. I'd prefer a more real wolf-like transformation, and less of a wolfman monster type, but if they have interesting gameplay or powers I could possibly be interested regardless of looks.

I don't like zombies, so I'm not interested in those at all, and I would not buy a pack that has them unless they can be turned off.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I so need my Woofies in Sims 4. <3 Then Fairies & Genies. B) No Zombies, yuck. :s
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    Werewolves and fairies but I do sort of want werewolves first cause i have specific sim i want to turn into one
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • Blazeclaw55Blazeclaw55 Posts: 3 New Member
    I want both werewolves, fairies, and zombies but out of the three I would probably make more werewolf sims than zombie sims.
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Ive been in a big mood for werewolf shenanigans, so that's on the top of my list. But fairies would be super awesome to have as well! <3
  • octavion4444octavion4444 Posts: 28 Member
    I like zombies and werewolf equal so i dont care if it will be werewolfs or zombies. Here is my list of favorite life state

1. Vampires
    2. All life states that is associated with magic like witch or wizard
    3. Werewolfs
    3. Zombies
    4. Aliens
  • hvdiodehvdiode Posts: 13 New Member
    Sims 3 did zombies diiiiirty. I want zombies more than I do werewolves, but I've personally never been a fan of werewolves...or at least, how the sims portrays them.

While we're at it, give us more instruments! it's been like 6 years!
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Werewolves for one reason only its about the only chance we get body hair patched in
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    Add werewolves like vampires and witches in their own game pack and I won't ask for anything else for this game.
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    Since the rating of the game isn't M I say none of the both. Zombies eating flowers is a insult to the walking dead. Werewolves are not family pets. They already insulated Vampires.
  • ArcaArca Posts: 183 Member
    I think Sims 4 has already added the zombie elements in the game already...see the Strangeville pack, the sims who're infected by mother plant just acting like zombiles
  • msullivan789msullivan789 Posts: 16 Member
    I would love to be able to bring sims back to life as zombies again. I think we should have gotten werewolves a long time ago but there you go.
  • Queen_ZelyndaQueen_Zelynda Posts: 16 Member
    All three but a preference towards werewolves first, as (well-written) werewolves have always been one of my favourite supernaturals. Maybe instead of having their personality decay over time into always being "wolflike" as in Sims 2, they could have an entire personality change that happens _only while they're in wolf form_, and then they go back to normal but with a "dazed" moodlet for a while, and should probably be tired.

Preferably with some kind of actual moon cycle instead of changing _every single night_, and how far apart the full moons are would depend on how long the player had set the seasons for that save. (Maybe lifespan could also play a part?)
    Oh, and it should be inheritable--but kids of a werewolf won't know until their first full moon as a teenager! >:D

Fairies--should be natives of Glimmerbrook/the Magic Realm, in the lore. Should come with a bunch new "magical" and "whimsical" decor and clothing options. A disguise form, yes. Can play pranks more often/more easily, but are charming so they're more easily forgiven. Should have a cooldown so you can't just spam magical pranks endlessly and have to think about how you want to use your magic.

And last but not least--zombies. As already said, the "posessed" natives of Strangerville ALREADY have a zombie-like walk and expression, so just...repurpose those? Would be great for those who want to do the Zombie Apocalypse Challenge properly, or for those who want to do a mixed supernaturals house for, I dunno, a game show or something. (I kinda did that once in Sims 2. : P) Dramatic stories for showing that even zombies can have feelings and want normal...existences, too. Etc. They don't have to be super gory, but then, the ones in Sims 2 and 3 weren't really, either.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    My truest love for supernatural creatures of folklore will always be the capricious nature spirits that at times are helpful, at times are malevolent, and operate with a code of understanding the world that doesn't match with humanity known in certain European circles as the Fae. (Many other cultures have creatures that occupy similar supernatural niches, though they aren't quite the same thing. I love them too.)

The Victorians did them dirty and turned them all into pretty little sprites with insect wings. Not that there's anything wrong with little sprites with insect wings. Pixies are wonderful creatures. They're just not the only kind of Faerie out there - but that knowledge is no longer common, which makes me a little sad.

So I cannot trust Maxis to provide me with a satisfactory variety of Faeries. Because the previous incarnations in the sims conform to the modern expectations of the word "Fairy" rather than the folklorist's understanding of Faerie, and I see no reason to think that they wouldn't stay with what's familiar in this case, especially as it is what most of their audience would expect from the word "Fairy."

I, therefore, turn my attention and hopes to Werewolves. Because if a culture has stories of humans who turn into wolves, they tend to be quite similar in broad strokes. And so my expectations as a lover of folklore can more easily align with pop culture expectations. Yes, I'd like them to be closer to the modern understanding of wolf pack behavior (Extended family with the Alpha more akin to the Roman Pater Familias) than the Pop Culture understanding (Alpha who won his position through combat victories) but I can accept the latter.

As for Ghouls - I mean Zombies... I have enjoyed precisely one Zombie movie in my life. Warm Bodies. It also happens to be a perfectly viable presentation of Sims Zombies as a playable life state. So while I'd rather not have Zombies, if they did it like that, I could probably accept it.
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    edited April 2021
    I want both werewolves and faeries like crazy. Like those are two of my three greatest desires before Sims 4 end, but I ended up selecting werewolves because I feel that's the most "necessary" of the occults given that we already have Vampires and Spellcasters. I mean if you think about it, vampires, witches, and werewolves are sort of the "big three" of most supernatural stories/tv shows.

I'm also not opposed to zombies, they're not one of my top priorities of occults, but I'd still like to see them if they're well done. I'd just prefer them not to be the "Walking Dead" type zombies who hunger for brains and are purely monsters who can't talk and just wonder around aimlessly. For instance, I'd like to see something inspired more along the lines of Voodoo Zombies or really anything that's not a "Walking Dead" version.
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    Werewolves!
    Not the monster kind though; but a kind of kind wolflike creature, scarily hairy and silly. And I want menstruation to trigger the change.

I do really want there to be no automatically generated occults by the game itself, so that it is up to the player to change/create a sim as werewolf. This to make it more special, and to not overrun the world with creatures of no purpose.