Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• FumusFumus Posts: 11 New Member
    I'm Playing Europa now(i got burned out of Bluewater Village).

Theo Tortellini had a kid with Briana Linguine(She's Pregnant at the start of the game with his kid).

Jared Fusilli and his mom(Katrina Fusilli) catched his wife Donna Fusilli dating with Grace Linguine.

Marcus Fusilli, Nikita Fusilli and Odette Farfalle had all gone to University.

I'll post more Later tomorrow
  • MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    edited April 2021
    OK So I've started playing Sims 2 again for the first time in over a decade (and for the first time with all of the expansions since I only had pets and open for business when I was a teen). I'm SO EXCITED about all the things! The gameplay is amazing and babies are SO CUTE!

Except... I installed the trips and quads mod... and this happened the FIRST pregnancy.

snapshot-0d6cc276-ad73b045.jpg

snapshot-0d6cc276-4d73b2b6.jpg

I'm doing a modified BAC Challenge so my sims have VERY little as far as stuff. They barely have any money and Abby (the mom) only just opened up the first store in town. (I think she might have to sell baby stuff now). It's a good thing they're the richest sims in my current seven rotations.

I have twins at 8%, triplets at 4% and quads at 2%. I hope I just got really lucky [read: unlucky] and it's not actually bugged.

Bonus: The first wedding of Plumbob Falls. The entire neighborhood (excluding one baby) was invited. One guest was in the house eating leftovers so he's not in the screenshots. With another household's baby and these triplets, we went from the 8 original sims to 12 in just 2 pregnancies. (The two redheaded sims are responsible for the other baby in the neighborhood, a boy named Isaiah. These triplets will be fighting for him later LOL)

snapshot-0d6cc276-2d73aa9e.jpg

snapshot-0d6cc276-0d73aa8d.jpg

Please don't mind me if I start posting here a lot. I'm excited and I need people to gush to about all the things.

• Sunflowergal227Sunflowergal227 Posts: 305 Member
    So in my game today, The Oldie family's child had a child named kaityln, she is married to Matt Caliante, Nina Caliante's son from Don. Kaitlyn joined her brother, who is a toddler!
    Also i played the burb household and Lucy went to college. At college she met a guy named Scott and got engaged to him.
    Favorite EP/SP
    Sims 2 (All EPs/SPs)
    Sims 3 Showtime
    Sims 3 Generations
    My Sims 3 profile page: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Sunflowergal227
  • MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    edited April 2021
    So these two had a baby in my last rotation (before my other family had their triplets) and she grew up into a toddler. I'm now dreading when the Parsley triplets age up. It'll be nuts! I'm hoping the fact that Madi has 10 in active is the reason why she's so difficult to manage.

These are Cassidy Flynn-Santos and Hugo Santos, two of the sims I created for my BAC challenge. Their daughter is Madison.

snapshot-4d6cd175-4d749e0e.jpg
    snapshot-4d6cd175-2d749e1f.jpg
    They finally tied the knot (1.5 rotations is a long time for sims).

And this is Madi! She's the spitting image of her father and has similar traits too. The only huge difference is her activeness. Both her parents are pretty much in the middle, but she went and got ten points in that trait! Can you tell? LOL

snapshot-4d6cd175-0d75f00d.jpg
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    @MelsieYT I have the triplets and quads mod too. I always choose what number they’re going to have, I’ve never done random. Perhaps I’ll try it some time...
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    OMGoodness! :cry:

I've ruined my Pleasantview. Ever since I learned not to move lots with Sims to the Lot bin, I have Never done it. I was so careful... Until yesterday. :weary:

I was moving Darren Dreamer to his new house but instead of being in the Family Tab, I was in the Lot Tab and moved his whole lot to the bin. Now he's gone and left shredded Sim parts in my files. :tired_face:

Do I start over? I had so many ideas on how to mess up their lives and then fix them... I was excited about my plans, I had started a good notebook for them. Like a storybook of my Pleasantview.

Oh, well. Maybe I'll try again in another year. :cookie:

• CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    That's awful @Rflong7 :( I have done stuff like that before by mistake and had to start a hood all over. It's so annoying.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • hushfireflyhushfirefly Posts: 1,931 Member
    edited April 2021
    I'm sorry @Rflong7 I think a lot of us have made those kind of silly mistakes that have tragic consequences in game :disappointed: I know I have!
    Up to how you feel if you want to start over. Took me a couple of months before restarting the Alphabet Challenge again after my first one crashed. Now I'm happy I started all over because I added more rules to keep myself interested and this is the longest Gen I've ever played spanning all the Sims series :mrgreen:
    Speaking of, bit of pic spam coming.

Twins became Elders! I did change their hair colour to grey after. They still look pretty young though.
    01.jpg
    02.jpg
    Invited Capucine's family over so they could meet Gesina.
    03.jpg
    With each new Gen been trying to use objects I've never used. I thought the ants could get loose, but I guess I'm thinking of Sims 1? Interactions are cute hehe
    04.jpg
    Siiiiiighhhh... Ghosts are really ticking me off. Poor kid :cry:
    06.jpg
    Sweet that Darrow brings Gesina home from school :blush:
    07.jpg
    Tea with Grandma Blodwen.
    08.jpg
    Elder Phaedra!
    10.jpg
    Does anyone else on a beach lot have a Sim that just wants to constantly tan? Because that's all Branwen does and has Wants for.
    11.jpg
    Elder Brenda Scott! My first sim I failed to reach the LTW before their Birthday :disappointed:
    12.jpg
    Capucine walked by the lot to come in and sniff the flowers in her mother's grave, then left. Okay...
    13.jpg
    And this is where Sims 2 really freaked me out for a few secs!!! I went to check on Brenda and saw this. Took me a few camera angles to realise it was Ghost Aderyn swimming in the air, instead of in the ocean. She glitched there eventually lol Was disturbing.
    14.jpg
    Branwen, starting fires in the kitchen... again.
    15.jpg
    Double Birthdays! Gesina to Teen and Chandler to Elder!
    16.jpg
    17.jpg
    19.jpg
    Best of friends, awww :smile:
    20.jpg
    Every little piece of your life, will mean something to someone.
    screenshot-3jj.jpg
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    edited April 2021
    Nice to see this thread is still going, I haven't been playing in a while like between my last computer and the newer one I have now so...maybe I'll get to play again if sims 2 wants to work again.

Edit: Instead of just rambling on, I got it loaded it I'll call it Dorothy, Dorothy seems to like this computer but I went looking for the usual mods people suggest just incase your game wants to get ornery looking forward to sharing my nonsense.....

Okay it's not all roses I am making sure they have properly loaded even though install took a significant amount less time to complete than I had before I don't want to have to. It seems fine but it took me too long to remember I have to enable my mods to do anything.
    Post edited by RedDestiny92 on
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    @Rflong7 Super BUMMER! :confounded: I'm sorry to hear that...especially when so much hard work was put into it. :cry: {{{{Hugs}}}}
    Maybe in time you will be able to redo it. <3

@everyone I very much enjoy popping in here from time to time to read your Sims 2 gameplay and stories. :blush: Keep them coming!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    mmmkay I am positive I'm messing with fire but before I get too attached thought I'd mess with the mods I got and see what happens.
    UVbFj0U.jpg
    This pic is almost unnatural lol, I first saved the girls from themselves and let them be friends, then I turned both Mary sue and Daniel into young adults to return them to the adult stage resetting their time. I also let them graduate and picked different jobs for them. Sooooooo either the batbox and manipulator I got will explode my game undoing my original concern or they wont, though I did check and nothing was deleted in moving things around so maybe fine....anyways not much more than fixing their family.
    Z8FHi9I.jpg
    And their home, we'll see, but they are happier like this they even have room for another baby I did have an old mod that increased aging times can't remember what it was but not sure if I want to mess with it again or not.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Hi :mrgreen:

Thanks~ @Cinebar @hushfirefly @emorrill :smile:

I'm enjoying all the Pictures. If anyone is writing up their Sims 2 stories, just link them. I miss reading them. :cookie:
    AokV7zl.jpg
    Cassie feels a great pain losing Don but apparently, Morty and Alex couldn't contain their excitement and had to dance right then cause they never thought Don was good enough.
    pk7cnNU.jpg
    They had the decency to cry for her a little bit before noting she was crazy to be upset over that missing link...as Morty sees him.
    oQfP4X3.jpg
    "Look honey we're sorry we don't want you to be in pain but you deserve better."

"Yeah sissy we love you."

Cassie wasn't feeling the love and rejected the pair.
    opuY4Bz.jpg
    They would never understand.
    8GvcerY.jpg
    Briefly here is Morty as an adult, again playing with fire, but......along with some other things I need to test lets just deal I just wanted to return him to the beginning of elder stage it didn't alter anything.

I looked up a hair dump and I'm sure everyone who uses cc has it but if not
    I grabbed her previous collections too

It was more than I thought so I'll have to put them in in groups.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @RedDestiny92 Why hello there. :blush: Loved your post. :lol:

Have you ever thought of creating some of the Stardew Valley characters in The Sims 2? :mrgreen: I'd actually kinda love to see that.

I love Sims 2, it will always hold a special place in my heart, but man I can't go back to it for very long until I'm rushing back to 3. ;) I love reading everyone's gameplay on here though. Brings back great memories. <3
    @emorrill hello 😀 glad you liked it, I hadnt thought about it I'd probably give them makeovers a bit rather than hunt down all the extra cc on top of the other things i want if I did.
    Well as I say be respectful of your fellow simmers cause there is one for all of us for different reasons. Me personally its been dear for a while even when I couldnt play some things I dont know how to do but I dont mind too much otherwise I like options ha.
    Stay tuned i also have for ts3ing to do mmhmm...
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    I know it's not as interesting without pics but I think I have gotten too many pics since I Just posted, but I didn't have enough time to get downtown for Cassie so she decided to be upset with Darren. I had him go visit her (hack) to make it up to her and they ended up loving the love in her dad's bed, then he went home and I switched to Brandi who was desperate for some affection and got a blind date got Remington who looks quite nice in my cc he wants a family so it was easy for them. Though as it was finally time to have her third child she came on too strong and he wasn't having it....so we'll see.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    I'm always around during the lull lol, anyhoo I have a decent sized update.
    Q8Dyqme.jpg
    During the visit to the Goths Darren turned on the charm and well....they just work together I think.
    zb22bP1.jpg
    This was an unnecessary download, this was I think just before Cassandra found out she was pregnant and she wanted to take Alex to school since she doesn't have much time for him lately.
    HFiOyTh.jpg
    I switched to the Pleasants again and noticed that little panda there never seen it before and I use this tub all the time, when I play anyways.
    dDmb5CM.jpg
    They are doing much better as a family...okay aside from their daughters not approving of their meal attire.
    sWif2dt.jpg
    I went to the Brokes, and started slowly working on the trailer as if Remington was sending Brandi money just wanting to see her and her boys happy, she made this face as I was thinking she was failing with him too hard. As if to say. "Watcher pleeeeeeeeeeease I'm doing the best I can so shuwt...auphhhhh" lol.
    OjjCQQM.jpg
    Soon Eric was born and Dustin just loves him to death.
    WoIt3Oq.jpg
    Dustin takes care of him on his own like on high speed so he's a very well behaved baby.
    vrgreyj.jpg
    She has to thank Remington for putting up with her life.

No she loves her boys she is just pretty sure they love the stereo more than her, Dustin turned his life around quitting the criminal career and he began doing his homework regularly, influencing Beau making things as they should have been.
    tEnCIMU.jpg
    He's glad to see his mother with such a nice guy, not to be underappreciated he tells them that he won't be paying for anymore renovations....he has bought them a house and hopes there is a place for him in it.
    zJmq28P.jpg
    How Brandy could say no to such a thing and she accepts his proposal easily even before seeing what he picked out.
    yRYcg1r.jpg
    He didn't want to wait before their first night was met he wanted their family as one.
    hSHRig1.jpg
    Eric adores Remington and will follow him around when Dustin doesn't have him...but at the moment who cares about either of them he wants to be a butterfly.
    UwCYMIA.jpg
    EC0ksJk.jpg
    Mmkay not the best builder or renovator but not quite done just wanted to set them up, anyways.....while the newlyweds have a moment and I figure out what was wrong with my cc burgers things go nice and smooth and Dustin is handling diaper duty like a champ.

Yep.

All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Sunflowergal227Sunflowergal227 Posts: 305 Member
    so today in my game it is with great sadneess that we say goodbye to pollination tech 9. he is survived by Jenny, his wife, Johnny his son, Jill his daughter and Alec his adopted son, as well as crystal 9anpother adopted son.
    Favorite EP/SP
    Sims 2 (All EPs/SPs)
    Sims 3 Showtime
    Sims 3 Generations
    My Sims 3 profile page: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Sunflowergal227
    Yay, it's Friday! :mrgreen:

I haven't seen an exercise machine break in Ages.
    tNzfLxP.jpg

I restarted Pleasantview. I hope to back it up more. :lol:

I just love this hallway in the Goth house. I just need better posed pictures of the Family. :(
    sUF1uD3.jpg

Two of the newest lots Mortimer built

1. A museum of Houses (a Wedding Venue). Sims 1 Newbie/Goth houses and His old house...
    L7QRn9h.jpg

2. Tiny Village Park - for family outings. :)
    Zeju3Ho.jpg

3. Mortimer has delved into dark magic to find Bella...
    b5VTsfd.jpg
    Today, the Goths adopted a kitten. :heart:

FVhfXre.jpg
    edited April 2021
    Today, the Twins

Angela and Lilith have mirror Greek houses. I'm playing by wishes except I've already chosen their husbands. :mrgreen:

Lilith's little house
    EiLLWYV.jpg

Angela's little house
    MZqp4d9.jpg

Once Lilith went to the Uni club, she's has been into Music. (She also got a makeover so she didn't look just like her sister).
    Gn8Rptx.jpg

Angela has been accepted as a Cheerleader.
    hsaHmcI.jpg
    edited April 2021
    Hi :)

Another Day! :mrgreen:

Dustin Broke got hit by the Ugly Clothes bug when he went to Uni. XD
    x8cXn6M.jpg

The first thing I did was get him something nicer to wear.
    h5oSNXc.jpg

He's also too tough for the Secret Members. Lol
    Bv3OGLW.jpg

Brandi had her 3rd child, Bobbie
    S8E5gbY.jpg

Then she and Darren Dreamer got engaged.
    81YVRSz.jpg

Beau walked around the new Dreamer/Broke house looking for toys, "All he has are books."
    PhHkQxd.jpg

Don Lothario got married...
    Xc3lIND.jpg

Cassandra got a new look and has been dating... Plus Mary Sue is Pregnant.
    mNcTfkw.jpg
    Post edited by Rflong7 on
  • Demery27Demery27 Posts: 222 Member
    College Household : Lilith, Angela, Dirk, Dustin, Ginger, Gavin, and Jimmy finally Graduated college from their respective Majors. Melody is still living in the college house ready to welcome the next set of college from Pleasantview before Graduating herself.

Kaylynn and her twins moved out the pleasant household and into their own home Kaylynn also had a baby from Checo Ramirez and named him Devin the girls are now Teenagers and want to develop a relationship with their older twin sisters Lilith and Angela.

Nina Caliente came back from her vacation with her lover and aged up into a teen her daughter aged up into a beautiful teenager and wants to attend college.

Dina Caliente-Jung aged up into an elder she and her husband Rodney celebrated by having a back rub and a romantic dinner.

I sent Beau Broke, Lila Reiner, Alex Goth, Lucy Burb, and Justin Kim to college
    Hi :mrgreen:

Yesterday, my littlest Sims (a twin), went to play with the butterflies. Isn't that so cute?

U0J32Ly.png

Oops! Poor thing gets mad she can't catch one. :lol:

Mf28XhW.png
    @Rflong7 I don't ever remember seeing that during my Sims 2 playing days! :smiley: That's adorable!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top