Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited April 2021
    overalls.png
    Does anyone recognize the overalls? I'm not talking about kaiden's outfit, I want that in game.
    I'm talking about the one I circled, somehow I have it installed multiple times, but I can't find the .packagefile
    in my mods folder, and am trying to find the site where they came from.

Edit: Found them, but I only have it installed once...
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @polrbear: welcome back. Cute twins and Amanda is cute going on the waterslide.

@bekkasan: Awesome chapters on both your stories.

@Nikkei_Simmer: Hello. Good luck with your plot bunnies. Hop, Hop!

@emorrill: Enjoyed the first chapter of your Stardew Sim story.

@lisasc360: Hello

@Karritz: Hello. Will watch your video tomorrow.

@AlexaKry: Welcome back. I'm sorry that you are hurting. Feel better.

@Tamijo: Hello

@Turjan: Hello

@Emily4331: Hello.
    Did you see all the WWE Hall of Famers for this year's Hall of Fame and 2020. Yay for all of them.

@venusdemilosims: Hello.

@lanlyn: Hello

@Brandontaylor: Hello

@Mikezumi: Hello

@DivaDoodle: Hello. Enjoy your story.

@Silverofdreams: Hello
    :) Smile!

• ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    edited April 2021
    Charlie Browne has been repeatedly abducted and had two alien babies. His slender build is now a distant memory and his days as a flirty bachelor feels like nothing more but a hazy dream.

51090615282_64fb14900f_h.jpg
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
    @polrbear awesome colorful screenshots!

@Puddinroy Hello! :)

@Brandontaylor The ultimate sim! Have you started again?

@Nikkei_Simmer I´m getting my shotgun. :p

@Silverofdreams30 Happy Easter!

edited April 2021
    Screenshot-21.jpg
    Kylo: You lost your mind Willow, why you trusting such an evil
    person.
    Willow: You don't know what your talking about.He could teach us
    things, if you just trust him.
    Kylo: You need help....I'm gonna get Azizi.

Screenshot-22.jpg
    Willow: I'm not going to let you do that...
    King Cosmo: Let him go, Willow! You're going to kill him.
    Willow's choke grew stronger..
    King Cosmo: Let him go.

Screenshot-23.jpg
    Kaiden: Willow! What have you done?
    Willow: Don't lecture me...I don't fear the darkside like you.
    King Cosmo: Willow...don't give in to him...
    Willow: If you don't support me, then you're an enemy..

Screenshot-24.jpg
    Kaiden: Willow...please let us help you...

Screenshot-25.jpg
    Kaiden: What about our child, Willow? Don't do this..
    Willow: I don't want to talk about that! Just stay away.

Screenshot-26.jpg
    Kaiden: .... :|
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Just stopping by to say hello. Haven’t had much time so my next update will probably be Monday or Tuesday.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited April 2021
    Hello All.

@PuddinRoy I'm hoping to have part 28 finished today. I only have less than 10 minutes to edit, but that can take me hours and it's already 1 pm.

I finally worked out how to end this episode. When I last posted I couldn't think of what to do with them next. Then it all became perfectly obviously clear. They were dancing a slow dance at the Bluewaters Fun Park. They had just become girlfriend and boyfriend. I wanted them home with Daryl and Dave by the end of the episode. I had less than 10 minutes of space on the video to do it.

Now I was thinking when they get home the house will be full. Back to 20 sims. I moved Percy and Cathie out in one of the recent episodes, that left a space for up to two sims. I want to reduce the number of sims in the house to under 20 asap. Due to memory issues. I don't want to have to move everyone to another new version of that world as it is just too complicated now with so many imaginary friends and household members having moved out and so many babies being born around town.

I was worried about having a wedding at home for Frank and Felecia. I didn't want them to have another almost totally private wedding.

I noticed there was a wedding arch inside the Dome.

I wanted them to have all 9 of the members of the Potential Spouses household as guests at their wedding.

I set up chairs around the wedding arch. Then I decided it'd be way too confusing to have wedding in such a busy place. So I built a brand new wedding venue this morning - I put it into the existing basement of the Dome.

Then I checked to see how many of the potential spouses each of Frank and Felecia already knew. Felecia knew more of them so she went out to get to know the few she hadn't introduced herself to yet. Then she organised their wedding at the Dome. She also knew Charlie Hackett who is a teen and I decided to invite him with his parents as extra guests. This was just because I wanted to have Patience appear in the video. This is a young version of Patience with her Riverview family. Patience is the matriarch of my Big Game where she is mother to 16 adults and young adults and countless grandchildren and great grandchildren. Two of my video series are set in my Big Game, they are The McFluff Story and Oscar's Childhood, now known as Oscar's Teen Years.

So, that's the guest list. I later discovered not all of the Potential Spouses turned up. But most were there. Here are the pics.

Frank and Felecia got home late for a second night in a row and had a quick sleep in their tent at the Base Camp. They didn't get into the tent until after the sun was up and couldn't stay asleep for too long as they had a wedding to plan and execute and then they needed to travel home to Cake Island with Daryl and Dave.
    Felecia-And-Frank-In-GSL001.jpg

Patience was the first guest to arrive at the wedding. For those who don't know Patience, she was the third sim I ever made and she was made in June 2009. I have the first two in my Big Game as well but I rarely play them. Patience gets played a lot in many different games and has had many different children. She often ends up with Christopher Steel. But in this game she is married to Rory Hackett who she met in Riverview. They have six children.

Patience-Hackett001.jpg

Frank and Felecia's wedding. I got about 30 minutes of video of this event and I will have only about 5 minutes to show it so it'll be edited down drastically.
    Felecia-And-Frank-Wedding001.jpg

Felecia-And-Frank-Wedding002.jpg

I took such care in preparing for this wedding. But it all went crazily wrong as per usual. I could have prevented the chaos but I didn't. It all happened so badly because I did two basic things wrong. Firstly I got them to serve the buffet before the ceremony. I didn't want the guests running off before I got a chance to do that after the ceremony. So I immediately had a problem getting the bride and groom away from the food and get them to move to the wedding arch. Once the ceremony began most of the guests moved to the seating provided.

Second thing that went wrong was I grabbed the chocolate fountain from one of the wedding sets. In the middle of everything I discovered it was a decor item. At least I had a cake they could eat this time. First time I managed to do that. I didn't want to go into Edit Town and then build buy mode to change the chocolate fountain to the one that actually produces chocolate as that would have sent everyone home and the wedding wouldn't have happened. I've done that mistake before.

Just about everyone ate well after the wedding ceremony and they danced too. I was astonished with the amount of food Felecia ate. She had 7 or 8 helpings of food from the buffet and a couple of pieces of wedding cake. Frank ate lots as well. I'm wondering if they gain weight. I've never seen any of my sims eat like that before.

I wasn't sure how I'd get them to take Dave and Daryl back to Cake Island. I tried a few ways of getting them to travel home. Even though I had Traveller Mod to allow them to take friends home they never appeared in the list. I think they all have to be fairly close to the sim making the travel arrangements. I've travelled with non household members before in other games. But this time that wasn't working. I tried with them treating the trip as a vacation True, as well as False. Didn't work. So I made treat as vacation False and merged the two households, thereby adding Daryl and Derek to Frank and Felecia's household. Then changed treat as vacation to True and got Frank to organise the travel arrangements. To my surprise they actually arrived back home in Cake Island. And even better, I managed to save with them at home. So now, after I have the video finished and loading I'll move Frank and Felecia out to their own home and start work on Wilfred and Wendy's vacation. I'll probably have to make a couple of Imaginary Friends real as soon as Frank and Felecia move out. So the household will remain at 20 sims. But I will take those Imaginary Friends to the Great Southern Land and move them in with the rest of the Proposed Spouses and they can all learn their skills and read their books together. I might show a bit of that in another video but it won't be a major part of future videos.

Next couple for a vacation will be Wilfred and Wendy.

Wendy
    Wendy001.jpg

Wilfred
    Wilfred002.jpg

The next two needing to make their Imaginary Friends real are Megan and Latoya. Then there will be only three imaginary friends left to be made real. There are currently no imaginary friends made real in the household. They have all moved out to be townies.

So now I need to get to work on the video.

Happy Simming

EDIT: The chairs and table made of sticks are CC made by Luna. The stick wedding arch is from the store. I think it's from the store - it might have come with an expansion or stuff pack but I'm pretty sure it's from the store. Once I chose that arch the stick tables and chairs were an obvious choice for me.
  • TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member
    edited April 2021
    Episode 39 – Let's Build A Home - April 2727 part 1
    To his pleasure and amusement Greg saw a growing love affair between John and Myra.

pUXzeuS.jpg
    yjl3HMr.jpg

Anders Karlson worked very hard and basically finish his first novel in one long frantic session. It was sent to the publisher the first week of April. He would not exactly get rich from this book but it was a start, he got 173$ up front and It would earn him about 175$ in years royalty.

wWvLqt9.jpg

Norma Dahl attempted to make another pass on Botan Nara, but was turned down again.

1LK19Fn.jpg

It was different with Brendon Beach-Gentry who was not afraid of a little flirt despite being married. He did something like this before, but have been faithful since the baby came. Jane was glad to get flowers and they flirted a little, but it did not come to physical contact.

bEYB69Z.jpg

The next building that was constructed was the first of “Ent community homes”. These houses were mainly meant as a home for three graduated students. The houses contained only the most basic inventory. The settlers had to pay whatever else they needed from their own pocket.

The Scully household moved there as soon as the house was finished. Greg asked Anders if the wanted to join them and he did a few days later. Not wanting to live in the same house as John.

l9tWOxS.jpg

Soon after the builders finished a garbage dump. On the small island known as Paleo Island just across the river from the settlement. Previously all trash went into the river, but the Elders had decided to attempt to recycle much more in the future

yWmot4O.jpg

Magdalena Mercier turned 23 in this period. As her mental stage was deteriorated in this period, she refused to have a celebration. Magdalena have had mental issues for years, but recent years it had been better. Until the prospect of becoming a single mother, made her fall back into a state of depression.

c3wtv0W.jpg

Botan was very caring towards Shina. He had chosen between the two women longing for his love.

AFaGc9L.jpg

Even though her desires were not met, Norma Dahl fulfilled her duties in the home. Impossible so say if she had given up or still had some card up your sleeve.

d3VM8bp.jpg

Greg got a letter from “Ent Council” suggesting that when the builders was already there, they might also construct a radio, TV and cell phone tower, but off course the settlement would have to pay for that somehow. The construction cost would be approx. 400.000$, monthly fee approx. 30$ for every household.
    Greg thought that if it was repaid over 60 year, it would be about 550 a month and a fee of about 240 – 300 depending on the number of households at any given time. It was possible but would off course drain the community somewhat. Anyway, it was a great proposal and he would suggest it at the “Assembly Meeting” in June.

HnvSumo.jpg

As always, the old Mercier couple was very harmonic, loving each other very much and very devoted to their new grandchild. Although they were worried about the state of their daughter.

ERHKS6j.jpg

Seeing the hardworking settlers having a house gathering over a meal is uncommon, but this time Jenny and Jane was able to share some burgers.

5SOWRyD.jpg

Editorial:
    One book title was changes as it was already used.
    Scully house paid 5000$ to get upgraded machines in their home
    Did send settlers to do laundry and dryer etc. as I am still experimenting with how to make autonome work, Will continue with this at least for another episode, as the idea it to remove all “Clothing Hampers” to see if that will help (hope to see “clean up action” will go directly to the machines) - Everything else automated

Comments:

@Silverofdreams30
    Comments on you site.

@GraceyManor
    That conversation did not turn out very well.
    ………
    Oh no she is going completely nuts

@Brandontaylor
    Hello :)

@Karritz
    Those two wedding shots are great.

@polrbear
    So cute those twins – really love that first picture.

@ZhakiraP
    Oh my, alien babies - that is cute, never had any of those.
    Do that “play” as normal toddlers?

Greg found an old book at the garbage dump

UNGOS6C.jpg
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited April 2021
    @Tamijo

That is a very nice home they live in, cute and
    small but still enough space.

@ZhakiraP

Nice to see you pop in, oh poor guy
    being abducted so many times haha he must be exhausted.

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@emorrill hehe, I'll have to keep using my old words then. :grin:
    Yep, don't be scared of the door, just save first. :open_mouth:
    That giant chicken is from severinka. It is the Hippograf from Harry Potter.
    Seasonal lots are a pain! I hope it won't be too laggy in game after all the work. LOL

@Silverofdreams30 I will try to remember to look for your story over in creative corner.
    She's very pretty.
    I bookmarked and will comment on your story on your new thread.
    Adorable toddler!

@GraceyManor Hmm, I like her green outfit.
    I don't like the Emperor.
    lol, kinda hard to lie to him when he can read your mind! Shouldn't lie anyway, very bad habit! :grin:
    I'm sure glad Kaiden was there to stop her.
    Another pretty dress.
    Kinda figured she would be preggers by now.
    That was kind of a strange way for her to tell him and his reaction was bizarre.
    okie...Willow has lost her mind. Where is the exorcist when you need one?

@Nikkei_Simmer Priest looks great. Darth Malice does look a bit out of place.

@DivaDoodle I'm just not sure why Florida has to have such big critters. Still think Australia beats us out on the big bad ones though.
    Thanks! I would love to live there too.

@Karritz bummer that Covid is starting to rise over there. Hope the lockdown works.
    I don't normally like overhead shots but that is very colorful and pretty.

@Turjan Thanks so much for your comments on my SI pics. That world has quite a few hidden islands and I'm looking forward to discovering them.

@Brandontaylor Hope works goes by fast and that you have a good Easter anyway.
    I'm not crazy about spiders in RL but in my game I do like putting those little spiders around and loved it when I found Aragog. :grin::
    Nice car!
    Awww, sweet pic of Brittany and Christopher.

@Lucy_Henley Bummer about the stone and yes they are very painful. Hope it gets resolved.
    Congrats to Amber.

@Tamijo Those are both beautiful scenery pictures.
    Story comments on your thread.

@venusdemilosims I enjoyed the new video. Congrats!

@Sprottenham Good luck with the world in CAW.

@polrbear Sweet pictures.

@Puddinroy Thanks so much! :smiley: Nice to see you pop in.

@ZhakiraP poor Charlie...unprepared for that post baby body and single fatherhood.

@Karritz I've sure learned weddings are just gonna go how ever the sims want them, not me. :grin: I save before I start one that way can at least do a redo in case of total disaster.

Looking out from the mountains over the pirate area on Supernatural Island. Rainbow in fall.
    51077624823_b3f1958d51_o.jpg
    @bekkasan

Thank you, like @DivaDoodle mentioned its easier to have a story
    at the same place.
    I played my random save today, my sim went back to visit the future.
    this screenshot was funny cause the future sim really checked her out, sorry guy she's already married back home.

Ra5FHQK.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

I finished testing the festival lot last weekend. I finally put together the screenshots from those tests. I put a few things in the construction zone so that sims could still enjoy the festival lot in that time before the seasonal festival starts. Alfarin and Milton are from @AlexaKry's family of sims. They are playing basketball and helped me test the construction, common, winter and spring areas.
    51092990250_466df69218_o.jpg

See how subtle I am at bringing in another rainbow shot with these two gorgeous guys!
    51092259904_a72d8d5ec0_o.jpg

I dunno why but I really enjoy watching them play gnubb.
    51092179791_9e97631d55_o.jpg

Milton likes fishing and when left to his own devices he would chose fishing and Alfarin would skate. I was really surprised to find them fishing together but they do enjoy doing all kinds of things together. :wink:
    51092259844_fa76e6738b_o.jpg

I put a barista bar in for the construction time so they could have food if they get hungry.
    51092270197_79c622a704_o.jpg

It always makes me happy when they eat together rather than separate tables. :smiley::love:
    51092722538_424d3c4eee_o.jpg

They went home after fishing as it started raining. I thought they were very clever to pick this spot for watching the stars and staying dry.
    51092722443_73bba58de2_o.jpg

C'mon guys, playing Frisbee at the festival with all the other things around to do! :lol: Alfarin is quite good and has a few tricks with his Frisbee game.
    51092179576_a6def1b02e_o.jpg
    51092722398_095ac4c1d6_o.jpg

Alfarin rides the bronc as a cowboy! Milton rides the thingamajig and gets a little dizzy but doesn't throw up.
    51092722363_157454093c_o.jpg
    51092989970_a68d9b6624_o.jpg

Smoochies and selfies before riding the coaster. Alfarin got his face painted and Milton got a suntan. He is normally a lot paler.
    51092269972_5c7da5341b_o.jpg

Snowboarding fun.
    51092313071_0b82a3fd23_o.jpg
    51092313056_90b9bbf164_o.jpg
    51092721813_8e2613c1d2_o.jpg
    51092989530_acba410958_o.jpg

Tyler spent most of his time reading a book! What better place for a loner, bookworm sim to hide than the middle of the maze with a book. I made him go skate to get a picture of him enjoying winter. He's is my :heart: from @AlexaKry. She is so awesome to share her three sims with me. I'm making several ladies for Tyler to choose from. The sim in blue skating behind him is the first one I finished. I forgot her name. LOL She has absolutely nothing in common with him. That is on purpose. I have not decided if all the ladies will be fairy's or have other occult states. He is the son of a Fairy King so perhaps most should be fairies?
    51092905158_9d94de786a_o.jpg
    51092440929_4b86fb2719_o.jpg
    51092179196_8d18a1f09f_o.jpg

Winter festival from afar. You can just barely see a faint rainbow in this picture.
    51092179071_20dffd5f8d_o.jpg

Alfarin and Milton testing the books for @DivaDoodle
    51092989165_f877cf5ecf_o.jpg

ok folks. I totally forgot the magician outfits were definitely not smexy outfits! Poor Jorge!! He does not like this one. Look at that face! This is level one. The upper level outfits are quite smart looking and handsome, they just don't show off his muscles. I'm thinking about rethinking his career choice to life guard! :D
    51092721628_ceb5185546_o.jpg

Bonus picture. I made this sim from Jorge. I looked up her name when I popped in game. Amelia. I did adjust her a lot because I didn't need her to have big muscles like he does and she has different traits. He is a genie, so I guess she will be one too. Once I get the world going, she will be Jorge's sister with MC family adjustments.
    51092989900_b598297ab7_o.jpg
    edited April 2021
    @Tamijo They are just like normal sims until they reach their teen years. Then they´ll be able to charge their brain instead of sleeping. Very handy.

@Silverofdreams30 Hi, thank you!

@bekkasan Hello, quite unprepared.
    I like your two boys.
    Jorge makes me think of Don Lothario <3
    I think Amelia turned out really well, I think I know her favorite color :p

@bekkasan his reaction was more of a teasing like “shut up no way”
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    @bekkasan That festival lot looks great and fun! You got a little of everything there. :smile:

I'm on a break from my game, but the last time I played my sim family was on a holiday in SimLau to escape the winter. :smile:

GeNLx9j.jpg

My great-grandsims camping:

Lq6O7tu.jpg

PZpI5lH.jpg

IIU2qAc.jpg

Got them some riding clothes and kickbikes:
    BwJ7juc.jpg

There's a poltergeist or something in the bathroom in the house we were renting...
    KgdTYhB.jpg

And an ego simself studio pic:
    hgHnucS.jpg

cUrfGkA.gif
    Hello All. I just turned my computer on for the day. It's not quite as early as usual but it's early enough. I did a bit on the video last night but I was just too tired so I went to sleep instead.

@Tamijo thank you. I'm glad you liked the wedding pics. I thought they were a little different from what I usually try to do. I'm thinking of adding a wedding arch to the casino too. There is plenty of room there and I was reminded of the wedding arch that came with one of the casino type sets when I was looking for an arch I don't usually use. I didn't even realise I had the wedding arch made of sticks. And I like how the flowers are placed on it too so that's why I chose it. I think it was probably one of the more expensive wedding arches, but my sims didn't own the lot so that didn't matter.

@bekkasan thank you. Weddings are such a challenge. I also save before they start. And again with a new save name after just in case there is a crash.

About the Covid issue. There is constantly Covid here. The hospitals are full of it but there is rarely any in the community. From what I understand it is extremely bad in Papua New Guinea at the moment and my state is closest to that country and we are apparently importing people with the virus as they don't have sufficient hospital facilities to treat them. We also sent a lot of the vaccine up there a couple of weeks ago. The vaccine that we purchased and was prevented from being sent here from Europe was kept apparently because we don't have enough people with the virus here, so our Govt asked them to send it to PNG instead but that was refused too. So it is an extremely slow rate of vaccination here. They are still trying to vaccinate front line health workers and people supervising those in hotel quarantine. I think they got all the residents of aged care homes by now with at least the first dose.

So far, Covid only gets into the community if something happens and it escapes from hospital or hotel quarantine. Our recent lockdown was the result of two unvaccinated people who worked in the COVID ward of one of our biggest hospitals getting it from a patient. (That hospital has since gone into lockdown as one patient there seems to have spread it to multiple nurses as well as the doctor. Apparently they can do genetic tracing of the virus to find out exactly who spread it initially.) Of the two main cases from that hospital, one of them was a doctor and from what I understand, she didn't spread it beyond someone from her own home who didn't spread it as they self quarantined when they thought there might be a problem. The other was a nurse who spread it around very freely in two states. That's why we got locked down. People who were exposed to her were people who are extremely active in the community and were visiting numerous well attended public places such as multiple bars and cafes daily and using public transport. As a result, the contact tracers were facing an impossible task and they told us to all stay home for 3 days so they could get on top of it. It turned into 2.5 days but the 3 days would have been extended depending on what they found. There have been a few cases found, I think about 3 new community cases but those people all self isolated as soon as they knew they'd been exposed. They got tested some were initially negative but became positive later. Fortunately they stayed isolated and it is now all looking good. The only thing is for the next two weeks or so, when we leave home we have to carry a mask with us and use it inside when social distancing is an issue.

The Covid we have here is all coming in from overseas. It was the UK strain that recently got out into the community. There are still thousands of Australians scattered all around the world. They are being brought home a few thousand at a time and put into hotel quarantine. Initially, at the start of the pandemic, when people returned home they were put on an honour system and the police would check up on them to make sure they were quarantining at home as requested. But it quickly became obvious a large portion of them were either giving false addresses, or just ignoring the requirement to self isolate at home. A significant number of these people were roaming freely spreading the virus around and it was raging through the community. So the rules changed and now anyone arriving in from overseas is met at the airport by police and escorted to hotels where they are quarantined for 14 days and tested regularly for COVID. If they get sick they are sent to hospital. If they escape from hotel quarantine or hospital, the police track them down and they are returned and face more trouble later on. This system mostly works with the virus being kept out of the community most of the time. But sometimes something goes wrong and it gets out and we get locked down if it looks like it is starting to spread in the community. Initially we had weeks of quarantine, total lockdown, but gradually they managed to get it out of the community and the short lockdowns we get occasionally now seem to be keeping it out. It would be nice if we could get vaccinated though as that would eliminate the need for lockdowns. At least we are manufacturing the vaccine here now and more should be available soon. The lockdowns are causing havoc in the tourist industry and for cafes and bars and restaurants. So that's the situation. Mostly all is good in the community. Short lockdowns happen rarely. And my state's Health Department has now issued a new rule that no unvaccinated people can work in the Covid wards so hopefully that'll stop a bit of spread.

I'm going to finish my video now.

Happy Simming All.
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Puddinroy Hi! :3 I did! It's going to be a weird Hall of Fame this year. I saw The Bellas say they wrote a 10-15 minute speech and WWE told them they were only allowed to talk for about 5 mins which is lame for the inductees this year. I mean, we all remember Mr. T talking about his mother for 20 years, but the 2021 inductees only get 5 mins? :lol:
  • ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
    For the past week or more, I've been trying to do these Cabaret-type videos to post on my Sims channel. But it hasn't been going well. I can't get my Sims to be in sync with each other. For a few minutes, it worked. But then they stopped being in sync again. How can I get them to move in the same way at the same time?
  • TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

Episode 40 - The Man With the Child in His Eyes - April 2727 part 2
    It is now 10 months since Ivory Beach-Gentry was born, from being a helpless baby she has grown into a small child. Able to crawl around on her own and doing her first incomprehensible attempts to talk.

WIKLqSs.jpg

Shina Nara still feels a little unsecure about her husband. Too often she seems to enter a room where her husband is staring at Norma Dahl for no good reason. Okay, it seems like they are not doing anything romantic, but why is he even there.

jbMqFqG.jpg

The next building constructed, was not originally part of “Ent Council” plan. It’s planning came to existence, after a house-party in “Ent”, hosted by Lone St. John. At the dinner table Lone talked with Thane Beach (Marbel’s farther) and the talk fell on the rebuilding of “Greg’s River”. They had a bit to drink and suddenly they had planned the “Beach Creative Institution”.

Founded partly by Lone’s “St. John’s Educational Foundation” and Thane’s “The Beach Family Fund”. “Beach Creative Institution” is a large open-air pavilion with options to do anything creative. From painting and sculpturing over playing chess to doing various science experiments or innovations.

myTkPHE.jpg

There was some distress amongst the Café guests as they suddenly discovered Mateo Mercier playing behind the Café bar, probably without his mother’s awareness.

NfOt6VW.jpg

Springtime was traditionally a time of cleaning and washing. Now also Simon Stone had machines installed and was doing his laundry at home.

3DshVXM.jpg

Pongo turned 7 this month.

IPRqJy8.jpg

Doesn’t matter how cold or windy it is. It is spring and Marble Beach-Gentry have started her nightly hunting trips.

kJqjLrr.jpg

Ivery has a natural music talent, as soon as she found out that the xylophone could make sounds, she started playing.

kqMhvJ5.jpg

Jiro Nara has her own small sales stand, almost like mother’s. Sadly, not many customers come by, as there are only two houses left in the area. That could soon improve, when her family also relocates.

K2TVb4m.jpg

It was a busy month in the Café. The extra settlers now living inside “Greg’s River” has improved the activity level.

One afternoon Elea Helsby gave a performance

JYkgtP1.jpg

Despite what some might expect. Shina Nara and Norma Dahl are friends and visited the Café together

cZmSQOn.jpg

Many of the guest came not only to drink this month, they also ordered food.

3kzMxSw.jpg
    wDq0dSy.jpg

Brendon married Marble a year ago this month. Although he is sometime a little flirty, all in all they seem to be a good match and he is such a great daddy.

ttrHBVn.jpg

Marked Sales from this Period:
    Preston household:
    1. A crate of collectable wildlife 1.258$ (best price a Scarles King Snake 899$)
    2. A load of fresh fish and eggs 204$
    Vaughan household:
    1. (stolen) Eggs 10$
    Gentry-Beach household:
    1. A Chinchillas Rodent Fur $971
    2. A Space Rock $78
    Scully household:
    1. A load of fresh fish 153$
    Mercier household:
    1. A load of fresh fish 147$
    2. Eggs 128$
    Stone household:
    1. Salted fish 7$

Editorial:
    8Z1JuNB.jpg
    Lots of directed laundry this episode. Now the removal of hampers is complete, so back to autonome from here. Seems to work well so far.
    Everything else automated

Updated biography, same as at the first page in the story tread.

fbpYqLL.jpg

comments

@bekkasan
    Thanks
    Pirate area Sounds interesting
    Wow what a view, all those colors.
    ………………………………………………….
    Nice to see Tyler and the other @AlexaKry sims in your test, the boys really seem to have a blast here.
    Bad weather incoming (2nd shot)

It always makes me happy when they eat together rather than separate tables.
    Absolutely ! I my story have been thinking about trashing the outdoor table for a while, as a single sim always go there while others stay inside, this inspired me to get it done.

Scenic pictures, watching the stars and the snowboarding.
    That labyrinth is so nice, wonder if an auto sim would get lost :)

Poor Jorge, tell Bekka that she could at least MC the colors down a little on the dress
    Oh Jorge getting Amelia, you should really not complain whatever dress she forces you into. ;)

@Silverofdreams30
    LOL guys, but understand him she is hot.

@ZhakiraP
    Thank for explaining sound fun to play.

@Cororon
    Wonderful shot with the sausages at the campfire
    The “ego simself studio” pic is also amazing.

No-one has used “Beach Creative Institution” yet, besides these two.

BmNNweL.jpg
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
    The video is done. Almost. I will take a little break now. It will go over a few minutes. I just had to show too much of the festivities at the end. I could have cut it all out but the sims were having so much fun I thought you'd enjoy seeing it. And at the very end there is a mini tutorial on how I made the ghostly gave stones in the graveyard at the Spectral Bakery. I still have to finish editing the last few minutes so I don't know exactly how much too long it is. At this point it is 37 minutes but I'll probably cut about 5 minutes out of that so expect the video to be about 32 or 33 minutes plus the mini tutorial that takes one or two minutes.
    @Tamijo

She's a cute toddler!
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    edited April 2021
    @Puddinroy : Hi there! Thank you so much for your wishing wells! It really helps when you get them, for a few moments everything looks better when you get this wishes from people. So thank you for it! <3

@bekkasan : thank you for tagging me, comments on your thread. https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17849646#Comment_17849646
    Or... just one here: OMG, TYLER!!!!! <3 (whished I had a smiley with a fangirl expression! :D )
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    Hello, everyone!

So, I've played a lot these past days and I decided to show up. @DivaDoodle @bekkasan @Turjan Sorry for not answering your previous tags and Hey there! A big hello to @PuddinRoy @silverofdreams30 @Tamijo @emorrill @AlexaKry ! @GraceyManor awesome screenshots, your current story seems very intriguing! :smiley:@Karritz I couldn't help reading about what has been happening in Australia and I wish my country were really working to control the virus, but instead, our government must want to export it. It's really shameful; worse than Medieval times, as I see it. And, as long as their pockets are full, nobody in power seems to care. (Okay, not "nobody", the mayor in my city created a long holiday for Easter -10 days- in an attempt to reduce the number of people on the streets. Despite that, there are too many things in the gray area and many people don't respect what's necessary to do, including the president).

Anyway, it's tough to talk without mentioning how awful brazilian government has been.

--- x --- x ---

As I mentioned previously, I got frustrated with Roaring Heights and wanted to rebuild Sunset Valley with Roaring Heights style. I started doing it after playing with Elliot Nest and Clifford Moore a while ago.

51094738673_d24b26fd45_h.jpgScreenshot-14 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

A friend of mine said that they were ugly, but I don't care. They seemed like a cute couple. Elliot is a cop and Cliff was the mail carrier and his best friend. They hit it off and started to live together. Unfortunately, Cliff doesn't have traits. :neutral:

That's when I decided to go back to my Sunset Valley project. I'll add the stuff to the spoilers bellow:

51094199821_a5fdc8dfed_h.jpgScreenshot-106 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr
    Mirabello Plaza

51094740268_62af451d01_h.jpgScreenshot-81 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr
    The beach street

51094294197_eba604cfd2_h.jpgScreenshot-85 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr
    Houses over the hill (I finally learned how to build there, though)

51094197726_ce1c26f3e5_h.jpgScreenshot-73 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr
    Little Shark Pool Center using textures from Roaring Heights

I also created three starter homes using the floor plan from Monotone and the house next to it, but I'll try to show them next time.

51094285384_898a6c2ccc_h.jpgScreenshot-14 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

Mini version of Roaring Heights Library. This is after I ditched my project and decided to turn it into a museum.

51094200416_717071ebc2_h.jpgScreenshot-108 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr
    Bonus picture!! That park in Riverview with the fence from Roaring Heights.

When I started exploring the houses I realized how lame the floor plans in Roaring Heights are. It looked as though whoever built those houses don't know how to play the game! The bathrooms were microscopic, chairs in wrong positions... The more I saw, the more upset I got. That's when I decided to let it go and play in Sunset Valley just with Elliot and Cliff.

51094282254_6ed4f4bb31_h.jpgScreenshot-17 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

The problem is, they didn't hit it off now that I gave Cliff traits! :neutral:
    Since I wanted a romance between two guys, I decided to open my old save with Dillon and Keith and try their story again:

51094283644_a3107582e7_h.jpgScreenshot-77 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

51094284474_22c2349549_h.jpgScreenshot-83 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

Also, they hit it off and they are cute together. <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top