March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Landlord career.

what ideas that are creative to be a landlord, the best the game allows. I know I can use the system for roommates, I don't know where else to begin. I don't have mods on PS4. If this is not clear, I will answer any questions.

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    You could start a shop. Build it as a rental property. Create a club of homeless renters that meets at your shop. As club activities, they do household chores, cook, clean, repair, garden, etc. Give them a locked door that only they can enter. Place something expensive for sale behind that door, the equivalent of one week's rent, or more weeks maybe. You open the shop and let them buy the sale items. If they buy one week's rent, you visit them next week, if they buy three weeks' rent, you visit them again after three weeks.
  • thatpinkcoconutthatpinkcoconut Posts: 187 Member
    I believe the best that the game allows is the roommate system.
    Check out my discussion here https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/988398/landlord-rental-business#latest
  • maxissims1maxissims1 Posts: 6 New Member
    The sims 4 should add that to the game. It would be exciting. Or maybe try it in the Sims 5. Either way, they should let you be able to buy a house or apartment/building and rent to people there.