Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• bettycrocketbettycrocket Posts: 99 Member
    Hey guys! I've been playing the Sims 4 since it came out, and I'm really into the building aspect of it. Just got into the forums though :)
    I absolutely love creating stuff and sharing my creations with other people on the gallery. By the way, I never actually play the sims, I always just build and playtest with a throwaway sim that I might post on the gallery too :D
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    edited March 2021
    Hey guys! I've been playing the Sims 4 since it came out, and I'm really into the building aspect of it. Just got into the forums though :)
    I absolutely love creating stuff and sharing my creations with other people on the gallery. By the way, I never actually play the sims, I always just build and playtest with a throwaway sim that I might post on the gallery too :D

Hello @bettycrocket :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the release of Sims 4 and enjoy doing building. Building homes and venues,is an enjoyable part of simming! It is a great and fun way of expressing our creativity through the game! It is very nice that you share your creations with fellow simmers through the gallery so they also can having your creations in their game :)
    Happy simming! :)
  • LivingWithLifeLivingWithLife Posts: 20 Member
    I love playing the sims and I have for a while here is my response to "why is the sims community so mean/negitive"

Yes the sims 4 community is very negative, but that is because they want the game to be its best; and anyone that is negative and not meaning to suggest something to improve the game does not deserve to play the game. Simulation games is one of the hardest games to make not even including people expecting the best since the sims has a very high standard and reputation. The workers at ea are working their hardest to make the sims 4 a fun game and ALSO pay their bills, Cuz they are real people With real problems
    Hello @LivingWithLife :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been enjoying playing The Sims for a while. Simming is fun! It is great that we can enjoy playing in live mode. or spend time in CAS creating sims or enjoy building and furnishings homes for our sims to live in or visit!
  • melliealetheamelliealethea Posts: 35 Member
    Hello :)
    My internet alias is Mellie and I love playing the Sims. I've been lurking these forums for awhile but just decided to finally make an account for some reason!
    :)
    Hello :)
    My internet alias is Mellie and I love playing the Sims. I've been lurking these forums for awhile but just decided to finally make an account for some reason!
    Hello @melliealethea :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to posting on the forums!
    I hope you will enjoy posting on the forum threads about your sims households and what is happening in your game.
  • PlumBobsYourUnclePlumBobsYourUncle Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello world! (I hope this is correct, the rules for newbies are kind of confusing.) I'm Cami, I've been playing for a couple of years. I'm looking forward to seeing if other players have the same questions/issues/appreciations as me. And I'm a huge fan of Sims memes.
  • LogicallyironicLogicallyironic Posts: 137 Member
    edited March 2021
    Hi all, I've been commenting a lot since I made my account but I've never actually introduced myself.

I'm Tori, 18 years old, and I've played the Sims since I was 7. I started with the Sims 3, then the Sims 1, but I fell in love with the series when I got the Sims 2 when I was maybe 10 or 11. I mostly play 2 now, but I occasionally play with the Sims 4 (base game only), mainly to build.

As for my life outside of Sims, I enjoy art and history. I really only watch classic movies, anime, South Park, and historical dramas (for both entertainment and to go crazy over the inaccuracies lmao).

Hello world! (I hope this is correct, the rules for newbies are kind of confusing.) I'm Cami, I've been playing for a couple of years. I'm looking forward to seeing if other players have the same questions/issues/appreciations as me. And I'm a huge fan of Sims memes.

Hello @PlumBobsYourUncle :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming for a couple of years. Simming is fun and enjoyable to play!
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meet and chat with fellow simmers on the threads and enjoy posting about the Sims game.
    Hi all, I've been commenting a lot since I made my account but I've never actually introduced myself.

I'm Tori, 18 years old, and I've played the Sims since I was 7. I started with the Sims 3, then the Sims 1, but I fell in love with the series when I got the Sims 2 when I was maybe 10 or 11. I mostly play 2 now, but I occasionally play with the Sims 4 (base game only), mainly to build.

As for my life outside of Sims, I enjoy art and history. I really only watch classic movies, anime, South Park, and historical dramas (for both entertainment and to go crazy over the inaccuracies lmao).

Hello @Logicallyironic :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is lovely that you started simming when you were a young child and that it has been a part of your life as you were growing up, as a child and a teen. You would have lots of special memories of sims households that you have played,
    It is very nice that you enjoy art and history. It is great and interesting to learn about historical events that have happened over the years.
  • JustMeAlbJustMeAlb Posts: 371 Member
    Hello all. Started my Sims addiction around the holidays when the $5 special for Sims 4 made it irresistible and since then it's been consuming the vast majority of my free time. I love playing around with the build system, have even posted a few builds to the gallery, and tend to spend minimal time in CAS just trying to get a sim that doesn't look like they came from a circus. Majority of the time I'm playing my sim accomplishing skills and aspirations and doing some challenge I've heard of or thought up, most of the time it's some variant of Rags to Riches.
    The cake is a lie
    JustMeAlb wrote: »
    Hello all. Started my Sims addiction around the holidays when the $5 special for Sims 4 made it irresistible and since then it's been consuming the vast majority of my free time. I love playing around with the build system, have even posted a few builds to the gallery, and tend to spend minimal time in CAS just trying to get a sim that doesn't look like they came from a circus. Majority of the time I'm playing my sim accomplishing skills and aspirations and doing some challenge I've heard of or thought up, most of the time it's some variant of Rags to Riches.

Hello @JustMeAlb :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that the Sims 4 being on sale led you to start simming, and now you are enjoy spending a lot of your free time simming! Building homes and venues is a fun and enjoyable way of expressing our creativity through the game!
    I hope that current challenges that you are doing in the game are going well.
  • Lilacsky22Lilacsky22 Posts: 43 Member
    Hello there, I am an old ancient Sims player, starting with sims back in the day on console (2003) I went to desktop for sims 2, 3 and now 4. I love the franchise and consider myself a sims nerd. haha! I love all the games and currently am loving building in the Sims 4, it is so much fun! I am just wondering how to get my creations more views on the gallery? Or to share them on here? I follow many sims on youtube to help them out and I love watching all of them, weather its building or just talking about the game or simply playing the game. I decided it was time to come to the forums because I often look up things and it brings me here anyways. :) Also Rosemow, I seen that you have been here for a while, very cool! I love your signature, it is how I try to live my life everyday. :) Very beautiful.

In my spare time, I love cat watching, (I'm a cat lady with many cats) I build shelters for them and get them fixed and their shots. :) I'm also psychic reader for over 30 years and I quit my job to go full time into it and it has been a great joy for me to help others.:) <3 I am happy to be a part of such a great gaming community.
    edited April 2021
    Lilacsky22 wrote: »
    Hello there, I am an old ancient Sims player, starting with sims back in the day on console (2003) I went to desktop for sims 2, 3 and now 4. I love the franchise and consider myself a sims nerd. haha! I love all the games and currently am loving building in the Sims 4, it is so much fun! I am just wondering how to get my creations more views on the gallery? Or to share them on here? I follow many sims on youtube to help them out and I love watching all of them, weather its building or just talking about the game or simply playing the game. I decided it was time to come to the forums because I often look up things and it brings me here anyways. :) Also Rosemow, I seen that you have been here for a while, very cool! I love your signature, it is how I try to live my life everyday. :) Very beautiful.

In my spare time, I love cat watching, (I'm a cat lady with many cats) I build shelters for them and get them fixed and their shots. :) I'm also psychic reader for over 30 years and I quit my job to go full time into it and it has been a great joy for me to help others.:) <3 I am happy to be a part of such a great gaming community.

Hello @Lilacsky22 :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming by playing the console version, then that led you to playing the desktop version of Sims 2,3,and 4. Each version of the game is fun and enjoyable to play! It is great that you are enjoying building in Sims 4. It is a great way of expressing our creativity through the game! There is a thread in the Builds section of the forums where you can post your creations
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/793222/share-your-newest-the-sims-4-creations-here#latest
    or when you are a full member you can start your own showcase thread.
    Thankyou very much for your kind words about my signature <3
    With your caring kindness and thoughtfulness for cats, you would also be enjoying having cats in your game :)
  • AudokeAudoke Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello everyone! I thought about joining the forums to participate more actively in the community! :smile:
    I'm somewhat of a sims nerd. The Sims 2 was my first sims game and the first game that I fell in love with overall. I've been hooked on the Sims ever since. I like each game for different reasons. For instance, I'm currently loving creating different (and even updating) families and their homes in the Sims 4 (basically creating a new savefile). I don't consider myself a particularly great builder, but compared to previous games, the Sims 4 makes it so much easier! I've been really enjoying it so far.
    Audoke wrote: »
    Hello everyone! I thought about joining the forums to participate more actively in the community! :smile:
    I'm somewhat of a sims nerd. The Sims 2 was my first sims game and the first game that I fell in love with overall. I've been hooked on the Sims ever since. I like each game for different reasons. For instance, I'm currently loving creating different (and even updating) families and their homes in the Sims 4 (basically creating a new savefile). I don't consider myself a particularly great builder, but compared to previous games, the Sims 4 makes it so much easier! I've been really enjoying it so far.

Hello @Audoke :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming by playing sims 2 and have enjoyed simming from then on! Simming is fun! Each game is enjoyable and have their own special great features! I am glad that you are enjoying building in Sims 4. It is lovely to build and furnish homes for our sims then see them living their sim lives in our creations!
  • tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    @rosemow im wondering if you can help me i need to block someone from this forum how is rude i wonder if you can help me with this how can i block them
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
    Hello @tutifruity6644
    You can click the little portrait picture on the top right hand side of your activities page, and then after clicking that, there will be an option on the left hand side of the page to add a simmer to your ignore list.
  • SmallGiantSmallGiant Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello, I have been playing sims on and off long time, my first "sim" game was actually MAXIS SimTown which i grew up playing over and over on my dads windows 98 computer.
    I joined here hoping to connect with a friend not spoken to in A LONG LONG time but she is active here so seemed like a way to reconnect
    I dont play sims as often as i once did, for me SIMS 2 and 3 were the best games, 4 seems to have gone downhill for me.
    SmallGiant wrote: »
    Hello, I have been playing sims on and off long time, my first "sim" game was actually MAXIS SimTown which i grew up playing over and over on my dads windows 98 computer.
    I joined here hoping to connect with a friend not spoken to in A LONG LONG time but she is active here so seemed like a way to reconnect
    I dont play sims as often as i once did, for me SIMS 2 and 3 were the best games, 4 seems to have gone downhill for me.

Hello @SmallGiant :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been playing sims for a long time, at times through your life. It is special that you started simming by playing SimTown on your Dad’s computer <3
    I hope you will enjoy reconnecting with your friend :)
  • TinyKittensTinyKittens Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi, I am TinyKittens. I like to build houses in the sims, I have lots of build/buy mode mods. I like all kinds of animals and hopes we will get some more different kind like in the past games. I hope to someday learn how to make my own CC so I can fill the gap on buy mode items I can't find for my builds. My favorite Sims 4 content was the country kitchen kit. Which I use in all my builds. My gallery name is "MoonBlessing", I mostly save lots before I bulldoze them incase I change my mind.

Feel free to ask anything I suppose.
    edited April 2021
    Hi, I am TinyKittens. I like to build houses in the sims, I have lots of build/buy mode mods. I like all kinds of animals and hopes we will get some more different kind like in the past games. I hope to someday learn how to make my own CC so I can fill the gap on buy mode items I can't find for my builds. My favorite Sims 4 content was the country kitchen kit. Which I use in all my builds. My gallery name is "MoonBlessing", I mostly save lots before I bulldoze them incase I change my mind.

Feel free to ask anything I suppose.
    Hello @TinyKittens :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    Building is an enjoyable part of simming! It is great designing and furnishing homes and venues then seeing our sims living there or visiting!
    The country kitchen kit has great items!
    Happy simming!:)
  • LynxKitty66613LynxKitty66613 Posts: 11 New Member
    Call me Cat, I stared with the sims 2 and I have 3 and 4. I wish I could play sims 2 again, there's so much nostalgia there. Also I don't know why people are calling @fullspiral mean. This is a forum for sims, if we don't want to share details of our personal lives, so be it. They aren't even being mean to Rose...
    Hello @LynxKitty66613 :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2, then that led you on to playing Sims 3 and Sims 4. You would have lots of special memories of fun times spent simming over the years and of the households that you played.
  • jayniesimmerjayniesimmer Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi, I joined this forum to start a thread to ask a specific question but I can't seem to start a thread to ask?

Is there something I am missing?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top