Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Crush Mafia | Town Win

Comments

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    If Pandora is Godfather, she'd claim eliminator because people suspect her. Maybe posing as eliminator was her strategy from the start, using me as her fake target to make it more believable. What do you think, DeKay?

Yeah, and I think Mouse sounded more sincere cuz if she was Godfather, she would have tried to defend herself faster instead of playing the whole, "if I don't get a replacement, I'll explain later" thing until I actually forced her to say what she wanted to say.

Unless she was using that "Ill explain later" to try to drag it out until day ends?

Then she would have done that and not give in to me.

But she had two votes on her and was being asked multiple times for why - so it would've been more sus for her to NOT say something.

This is true. But I should point out that your claim makes no sense. Why claim when you could’ve still attempted to get Nush out? All you’ve done is guaranteed your loss. If your mafia then your being eliminated and if your eliminator then your being eliminated or I’m being eliminated and town will win. You at least had a chance of winning if you didn’t claim. Doesn’t make sense to if your eliminator but I can see someone using it as a last minute resort as mafia
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    okay:

UNVOTE

VOTE: PANDORA
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    I think if Mouse were mafia and not in the mood to play, she would have not come up with this grand scheme of fake claiming. I don't know.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    OKay, but if Nush was mafia, would they really forget Bella was their buddy and that she was dead. Like is Nush's brainfart really that bad...? XD

I mean, I do stuff like this as mafia all the time

yeah, but feigning ignorance is often transparent, especially if you do it, Mouse.
    I can see DeKay having reasonable doubt in my case, but DeKay, it really was a brainfart. I spent the afternoon a bit groggy and nodding off a lot from the benadryl I had to take because of the narcotic they gave me. But now I have no pain meds in my system, nor benadryl, so I'm much more focused...and this isn't great because I'm only willing to use an ice pack at this point.

Yes, I'm sure your brainfart is genuine, which means you could still have it even with Bella being your buddy (assuming you are mafia).

well, that's valid.
    But I'm town. And of course I don't expect you to take that as proof.

Your already proved town because either me or Pandora is lying and a townie wouldn’t do that.

A townie wouldn't claim to be eliminator in order to avoid being voted off? Maybe not. So town can win, if the eliminator remains to the end? And the eliminator's win condition is if their townie target gets miselimed by town? That makes sense. But town loses if town votes out the eliminator?

But a problem with that is, if Pandora is the eliminator, she obviously (perhaps way too obviously) targeted me. So why would she claim being eliminator then, and lose her chance at a win?

But Mouse is also claiming eliminator. And Pandora could be claiming cuz maybe she's mafia and doesn't wanna die. Same can be said to Mouse. Both of them are claiming which means whichever one of them is the eliminator, they can't win anymore.

I don't think Mouse really had to claim, unless I'm mistaken. At least I was definitely already leaning towards Pandora, and Mouse's claim just solidified that. Pandora's seemed desperate and less believable.
    they/he
    So that's valid and all, but..you really don't know why Bella was sus? Because I usually don't know why someone was sus just on what they say D1, but this time, even I caught it, which is saying something. ?

IF you aren't mafia and you want out of the game, if we can afford to miselim, that's fine. And if you are, the game will be over soon thereafter.

Anyone else want to put forth an opinion on my vote and say why you would or wouldn't vote Mouse also?

No I don’t know why she was eliminated. I go early only remember there being like 15 posts on day 1. Idk why I’m so out of it. I don’t suggest voting me out tho. I’ll explain why if I end up not getting a replacement

The only other thing you could be though would be the eliminator - which still isn't the best for town. So what are you trying to claim?
    So that's valid and all, but..you really don't know why Bella was sus? Because I usually don't know why someone was sus just on what they say D1, but this time, even I caught it, which is saying something. ?

IF you aren't mafia and you want out of the game, if we can afford to miselim, that's fine. And if you are, the game will be over soon thereafter.

Anyone else want to put forth an opinion on my vote and say why you would or wouldn't vote Mouse also?

No I don’t know why she was eliminated. I go early only remember there being like 15 posts on day 1. Idk why I’m so out of it. I don’t suggest voting me out tho. I’ll explain why if I end up not getting a replacement

The only other thing you could be though would be the eliminator - which still isn't the best for town. So what are you trying to claim?

Yeah, and there's not bad consequences for town to vote out the eliminator anyways....

So Mouse, maybe you just need to try to defend yourself now since you can. We don't know if we can even find a replacement for you. Bella is the only one dead and she was mafia so that's not possible.

Alrighty. Just didn’t want to ruin anything for a replacement. I’m good with taking an honorary town win. I’m the eliminator. I’m assuming u guys would like to know who my target is? If u haven’t guessed. Me being tired isn’t the only reason I’m willing to do this, my target is part of it also

Are you trying to say that you are the eliminator and your target was Song? If this was true why wouldn't you have voted Song yesterday when Song had a vote by Dekay?

I think your reaction to asking Mouse is she's an eliminator makes it look like you're not the eliminator.

If I were an eliminator, I wouldn't keep on asking if someone is the eliminator. Plus, you didn't seem to call her out right after she claimed it.

I was trying to figure out if my game was over and if I had any other option besides having to out myself and if this is really what she was trying to claim.

This kind of just confirmed the above post I stated about you being mafia. If you’d truly wanted to find any possibility of winning you would’ve continued to frame Nush. He had the possibility of being mafia also. Only Song didn’t
  • Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    Well you will see shortly then...am I hammered now? (That sounds wrong - has the hammer gone down on me? XD)
    If Pandora is Godfather, she'd claim eliminator because people suspect her. Maybe posing as eliminator was her strategy from the start, using me as her fake target to make it more believable. What do you think, DeKay?

Yeah, and I think Mouse sounded more sincere cuz if she was Godfather, she would have tried to defend herself faster instead of playing the whole, "if I don't get a replacement, I'll explain later" thing until I actually forced her to say what she wanted to say.

I agree, and I also don't think Mouse would give up one her fallen partner if she were mafia, either. So I believe Mouse. Which means Pandora is in my opinion, the Godfather.

Who do we want to vote?

Pandora
    they/he

Yeah, and there's not bad consequences for town to vote out the eliminator anyways....

So Mouse, maybe you just need to try to defend yourself now since you can. We don't know if we can even find a replacement for you. Bella is the only one dead and she was mafia so that's not possible.

Alrighty. Just didn’t want to ruin anything for a replacement. I’m good with taking an honorary town win. I’m the eliminator. I’m assuming u guys would like to know who my target is? If u haven’t guessed. Me being tired isn’t the only reason I’m willing to do this, my target is part of it also

Are you trying to say that you are the eliminator and your target was Song? If this was true why wouldn't you have voted Song yesterday when Song had a vote by Dekay?

I think your reaction to asking Mouse is she's an eliminator makes it look like you're not the eliminator.

If I were an eliminator, I wouldn't keep on asking if someone is the eliminator. Plus, you didn't seem to call her out right after she claimed it.

I was trying to figure out if my game was over and if I had any other option besides having to out myself and if this is really what she was trying to claim.

This kind of just confirmed the above post I stated about you being mafia. If you’d truly wanted to find any possibility of winning you would’ve continued to frame Nush. He had the possibility of being mafia also. Only Song didn’t

True. And I was also not clearing Nush that quickly.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Do we have a hammer? Should I tag Keyen on Discord?
    Yeah. Tho, I don't know if Keyen is online at this time.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I think so.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Yeah. Tho, I don't know if Keyen is online at this time.

Alright. Well, I’ll tag them here for them to wake up to hopefully. @Keyenpeydee hammer
    I’m going to bed. Night
    I’m going to bed. Night

Have a great night, Mouse!
    Take care and sleep well, Mouse. I'm going to hope to do the same.

xicwqMCm.jpg

Hope you get some rest and feel better, Nush! <3
    I'm going to go to bed now too. See y'all in the morning, and hopefully we've won by then!
    they/he
    xSongx wrote: »
    I'm going to go to bed now too. See y'all in the morning, and hopefully we've won by then!

Have a good night Song!!

Hope you get some rest and feel better, Nush! <3

thanks, Pandorra. I'm kinda sorry it wasn't a more exciting game for everyone, but they can't all be thrillers, and it was still good.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    xSongx wrote: »

Sweet dreams, Song!

Bye, DeKay, Keyen, everyone.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Bye, everyone.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    edited April 2021
    Final Vote Count

[ELIMINATE] Pandora - DeKay, Mouse, Song
    [1] Mouse - Nush
    [1] Nush - Pandora

With 5 alive, the hammer is 3
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

Pandorra has been successfully eliminated by town. She was Mafia Godfather. It is now Day Three. Day Three will end in 24 hours, at exactly 12 AM EST. With 4 alive, the hammer is 3.

Do we have a hammer? Should I tag Keyen on Discord?

Please do tag me on discord if there is a hammer. Sometimes, I forget to check the forums.

Wait, the day is still going?
    FwDXXd5.gif