Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Crush Mafia | Town Win

Comments

• xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    I didn't want to come out and say it but I don't think I have another choice right now - but the reason I knew Mouse's claim wasn't true is that I am the eliminator. My target is Nush hence why I've been trying to make up reasons to get rid of him.

If you are eliminator, then we will know when you die and that would mean Nush is town. Then we go after Mouse.

Once I die, we are at a 3:1 town right? So we still are okay to win?

Yes, cuz it would be 2 T vs 1 M on the next day after the night kill.

Okay then once I die, PLEASE go after Mouse then! I will be the sacrifice for town to know!!

But you're not even town right now. So...? I suppose Mouse is doing the same thing lol but I think her doing this makes a lot more sense.
    they/he
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    OKay, but if Nush was mafia, would they really forget Bella was their buddy and that she was dead. Like is Nush's brainfart really that bad...? XD

I mean, I do stuff like this as mafia all the time

yeah, but feigning ignorance is often transparent, especially if you do it, Mouse.
    I can see DeKay having reasonable doubt in my case, but DeKay, it really was a brainfart. I spent the afternoon a bit groggy and nodding off a lot from the benadryl I had to take because of the narcotic they gave me. But now I have no pain meds in my system, nor benadryl, so I'm much more focused...and this isn't great because I'm only willing to use an ice pack at this point.

Yes, I'm sure your brainfart is genuine, which means you could still have it even with Bella being your buddy (assuming you are mafia).

well, that's valid.
    But I'm town. And of course I don't expect you to take that as proof.

Your already proved town because either me or Pandora is lying and a townie wouldn’t do that.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    okay. thanks for the enlightenment, everyone. So we have two people claiming eliminator. I am sus of both.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    xSongx wrote: »
    I didn't want to come out and say it but I don't think I have another choice right now - but the reason I knew Mouse's claim wasn't true is that I am the eliminator. My target is Nush hence why I've been trying to make up reasons to get rid of him.

If you are eliminator, then we will know when you die and that would mean Nush is town. Then we go after Mouse.

Okay then once I die, PLEASE go after Mouse then! I will be the sacrifice for town to know!!

But you're not even town right now. So...? I suppose Mouse is doing the same thing lol but I think her doing this makes a lot more sense.

Right now, no I'm not town. If Nush gets night killed then I turn town. But since I had no choice but to claim there is no possible way for me to win regardless.
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member

Right now, no I'm not town. If Nush gets night killed then I turn town. But since I had no choice but to claim there is no possible way for me to win regardless.

Yeah but if we kill you today, you won't turn to town so you can't win. So this whole "sacrificing thing?" It feels like a charade, because there's no truth or logic behind it.

I feel like I'm really tunneling here and will feel dumb if this is wrong, but I also feel really certain here.
    they/he
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Ahhhh, so what now....

Mouse, what do you think of all of this...? You seem to be sorta okay with Pandora counterclaiming. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    OKay, but if Nush was mafia, would they really forget Bella was their buddy and that she was dead. Like is Nush's brainfart really that bad...? XD

yeah, but feigning ignorance is often transparent, especially if you do it, Mouse.
    I can see DeKay having reasonable doubt in my case, but DeKay, it really was a brainfart. I spent the afternoon a bit groggy and nodding off a lot from the benadryl I had to take because of the narcotic they gave me. But now I have no pain meds in my system, nor benadryl, so I'm much more focused...and this isn't great because I'm only willing to use an ice pack at this point.

Yes, I'm sure your brainfart is genuine, which means you could still have it even with Bella being your buddy (assuming you are mafia).

well, that's valid.

Your already proved town because either me or Pandora is lying and a townie wouldn’t do that.

A townie wouldn't claim to be eliminator in order to avoid being voted off? Maybe not. So town can win, if the eliminator remains to the end? And the eliminator's win condition is if their townie target gets miselimed by town? That makes sense. But town loses if town votes out the eliminator?

But a problem with that is, if Pandora is the eliminator, she obviously (perhaps way too obviously) targeted me. So why would she claim being eliminator then, and lose her chance at a win?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    If Pandora is Godfather, she'd claim eliminator because people suspect her. Maybe posing as eliminator was her strategy from the start, using me as her fake target to make it more believable. What do you think, DeKay?

xicwqMCm.jpg

Yeah but if we kill you today, you won't turn to town so you can't win. So this whole "sacrificing thing?" It feels like a charade, because there's no truth or logic behind it.

I feel like I'm really tunneling here and will feel dumb if this is wrong, but I also feel really certain here.

There is zero chance I can win here as third party now. So of course I'm going to want to help town win then. Me begging to stay in is not going to help anyone and still means I won't win as third party.

well, that's valid.

A townie wouldn't claim to be eliminator in order to avoid being voted off? Maybe not. So town can win, if the eliminator remains to the end? And the eliminator's win condition is if their townie target gets miselimed by town? That makes sense. But town loses if town votes out the eliminator?

But a problem with that is, if Pandora is the eliminator, she obviously (perhaps way too obviously) targeted me. So why would she claim being eliminator then, and lose her chance at a win?

But Mouse is also claiming eliminator. And Pandora could be claiming cuz maybe she's mafia and doesn't wanna die. Same can be said to Mouse. Both of them are claiming which means whichever one of them is the eliminator, they can't win anymore.
    832XG3D.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Ahhhh, so what now....

Mouse, what do you think of all of this...? You seem to be sorta okay with Pandora counterclaiming. XD

I mean, if you eliminate Pandora today, town wins. If you eliminate me then you’ll just eliminate Pandora tomorrow and town will still win. Unless we decide to eliminate Song. Then I win. Or u guys could eliminate a townie tomorrow for some reason and not Pandora. But the most likely outcome is town winning.

well, that's valid.

But Mouse is also claiming eliminator. And Pandora could be claiming cuz maybe she's mafia and doesn't wanna die. Same can be said to Mouse. Both of them are claiming which means whichever one of them is the eliminator, they can't win anymore.

This and all of this. There is right now no chance of a third party win regardless.

well, that's valid.

So which do you think is the real eliminator? I tend to believe Mouse, and think Pandora is the Godfather who tried to look like an eliminator once she was suspected. Anyone have another idea?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    If Pandora is Godfather, she'd claim eliminator because people suspect her. Maybe posing as eliminator was her strategy from the start, using me as her fake target to make it more believable. What do you think, DeKay?

Yeah, and I think Mouse sounded more sincere cuz if she was Godfather, she would have tried to defend herself faster instead of playing the whole, "if I don't get a replacement, I'll explain later" thing until I actually forced her to say what she wanted to say.
    832XG3D.gif

well, that's valid.

So which do you think is the real eliminator? I tend to believe Mouse, and think Pandora is the Godfather who tried to look like an eliminator once she was suspected. Anyone have another idea?

I think Mouse is the real one. If she's not, then that's some dang good acting. XD
    832XG3D.gif

Yeah, and I think Mouse sounded more sincere cuz if she was Godfather, she would have tried to defend herself faster instead of playing the whole, "if I don't get a replacement, I'll explain later" thing until I actually forced her to say what she wanted to say.

Unless she was using that "Ill explain later" to try to drag it out until day ends?

Unless she was using that "Ill explain later" to try to drag it out until day ends?

Then she would have done that and not give in to me.
    832XG3D.gif

I agree, and I also don't think Mouse would give up one her fallen partner if she were mafia, either. So I believe Mouse. Which means Pandora is in my opinion, the Godfather.

Who do we want to vote?

xicwqMCm.jpg

well, that's valid.

More like I didn't have any other choice but to claim.

Then she would have done that and not give in to me.

But she had two votes on her and was being asked multiple times for why - so it would've been more sus for her to NOT say something.
    Since Pandora has a nightkill unless we elim her, should I change my vote to Pandora?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    So that's valid and all, but..you really don't know why Bella was sus? Because I usually don't know why someone was sus just on what they say D1, but this time, even I caught it, which is saying something. ?

IF you aren't mafia and you want out of the game, if we can afford to miselim, that's fine. And if you are, the game will be over soon thereafter.

Anyone else want to put forth an opinion on my vote and say why you would or wouldn't vote Mouse also?

No I don’t know why she was eliminated. I go early only remember there being like 15 posts on day 1. Idk why I’m so out of it. I don’t suggest voting me out tho. I’ll explain why if I end up not getting a replacement

The only other thing you could be though would be the eliminator - which still isn't the best for town. So what are you trying to claim?
    So that's valid and all, but..you really don't know why Bella was sus? Because I usually don't know why someone was sus just on what they say D1, but this time, even I caught it, which is saying something. ?

IF you aren't mafia and you want out of the game, if we can afford to miselim, that's fine. And if you are, the game will be over soon thereafter.

Anyone else want to put forth an opinion on my vote and say why you would or wouldn't vote Mouse also?

No I don’t know why she was eliminated. I go early only remember there being like 15 posts on day 1. Idk why I’m so out of it. I don’t suggest voting me out tho. I’ll explain why if I end up not getting a replacement

The only other thing you could be though would be the eliminator - which still isn't the best for town. So what are you trying to claim?

Yeah, and there's not bad consequences for town to vote out the eliminator anyways....

So Mouse, maybe you just need to try to defend yourself now since you can. We don't know if we can even find a replacement for you. Bella is the only one dead and she was mafia so that's not possible.

Alrighty. Just didn’t want to ruin anything for a replacement. I’m good with taking an honorary town win. I’m the eliminator. I’m assuming u guys would like to know who my target is? If u haven’t guessed. Me being tired isn’t the only reason I’m willing to do this, my target is part of it also

Are you trying to say that you are the eliminator and your target was Song? If this was true why wouldn't you have voted Song yesterday when Song had a vote by Dekay?

I think your reaction to asking Mouse is she's an eliminator makes it look like you're not the eliminator.

If I were an eliminator, I wouldn't keep on asking if someone is the eliminator. Plus, you didn't seem to call her out right after she claimed it.
    832XG3D.gif

Yeah, and there's not bad consequences for town to vote out the eliminator anyways....

So Mouse, maybe you just need to try to defend yourself now since you can. We don't know if we can even find a replacement for you. Bella is the only one dead and she was mafia so that's not possible.

Alrighty. Just didn’t want to ruin anything for a replacement. I’m good with taking an honorary town win. I’m the eliminator. I’m assuming u guys would like to know who my target is? If u haven’t guessed. Me being tired isn’t the only reason I’m willing to do this, my target is part of it also

Are you trying to say that you are the eliminator and your target was Song? If this was true why wouldn't you have voted Song yesterday when Song had a vote by Dekay?

I think your reaction to asking Mouse is she's an eliminator makes it look like you're not the eliminator.

If I were an eliminator, I wouldn't keep on asking if someone is the eliminator. Plus, you didn't seem to call her out right after she claimed it.

I was trying to figure out if my game was over and if I had any other option besides having to out myself and if this is really what she was trying to claim.
    Since Pandora has a nightkill unless we elim her, should I change my vote to Pandora?

Vote Pandora.
    832XG3D.gif
    I think it will be a hammer tho.
    832XG3D.gif