Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Crush Mafia | Town Win

Comments

• xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »
    So that's valid and all, but..you really don't know why Bella was sus? Because I usually don't know why someone was sus just on what they say D1, but this time, even I caught it, which is saying something. ?

IF you aren't mafia and you want out of the game, if we can afford to miselim, that's fine. And if you are, the game will be over soon thereafter.

Anyone else want to put forth an opinion on my vote and say why you would or wouldn't vote Mouse also?

No I don’t know why she was eliminated. I go early only remember there being like 15 posts on day 1. Idk why I’m so out of it. I don’t suggest voting me out tho. I’ll explain why if I end up not getting a replacement

The only other thing you could be though would be the eliminator - which still isn't the best for town. So what are you trying to claim?

Yeah, and there's not bad consequences for town to vote out the eliminator anyways....

So Mouse, maybe you just need to try to defend yourself now since you can. We don't know if we can even find a replacement for you. Bella is the only one dead and she was mafia so that's not possible.

Alrighty. Just didn’t want to ruin anything for a replacement. I’m good with taking an honorary town win. I’m the eliminator. I’m assuming u guys would like to know who my target is? If u haven’t guessed. Me being tired isn’t the only reason I’m willing to do this, my target is part of it also

Hmm, okay...?

So original Song was your target?

No Song/Tuti is. Whenever I first hinted at claiming I honestly forgot that them being eliminator was a possibility to you guys. When I did realize, you guys were pushing me to telling you guys, so I figured I mine as well help out the only way I can with my current knowledge. Vote Pandora

Vote Pandora

Plus Pandora's reaction isn't my favorite.
    they/he
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    So that's valid and all, but..you really don't know why Bella was sus? Because I usually don't know why someone was sus just on what they say D1, but this time, even I caught it, which is saying something. ?

IF you aren't mafia and you want out of the game, if we can afford to miselim, that's fine. And if you are, the game will be over soon thereafter.

Anyone else want to put forth an opinion on my vote and say why you would or wouldn't vote Mouse also?

No I don’t know why she was eliminated. I go early only remember there being like 15 posts on day 1. Idk why I’m so out of it. I don’t suggest voting me out tho. I’ll explain why if I end up not getting a replacement

The only other thing you could be though would be the eliminator - which still isn't the best for town. So what are you trying to claim?

Yeah, and there's not bad consequences for town to vote out the eliminator anyways....

So Mouse, maybe you just need to try to defend yourself now since you can. We don't know if we can even find a replacement for you. Bella is the only one dead and she was mafia so that's not possible.

Alrighty. Just didn’t want to ruin anything for a replacement. I’m good with taking an honorary town win. I’m the eliminator. I’m assuming u guys would like to know who my target is? If u haven’t guessed. Me being tired isn’t the only reason I’m willing to do this, my target is part of it also

Hmm, okay...?

So original Song was your target?

I wouldn't take this confession fully honest currently.

Why would Mouse lie about it?

To save themselves from being eliminated? They had two votes and the longest vote.

how would declaring themselves eliminator save them? I think I need to understand eliminator better. Going to read the description again.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    I didn't want to come out and say it but I don't think I have another choice right now - but the reason I knew Mouse's claim wasn't true is that I am the eliminator. My target is Nush hence why I've been trying to make up reasons to get rid of him.
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    OKay, but if Nush was mafia, would they really forget Bella was their buddy and that she was dead. Like is Nush's brainfart really that bad...? XD

I mean, I do stuff like this as mafia all the time
    xSongx wrote: »
    No worries, Pandora. I'll try not to talk about it anymore.

I don't think DeKay is the eliminator, but let's say for the sake of argument she is. Who would she target? Probably whoever she saw as the most useful and insightful townie? Or maybe a townie she thought was safe from being voted out by town, whoever town trusted most. Often those are one and the same, but not always.

I think it's silly to consider DeKay mafia at this point, as you said, in light of her vote on Bella.

One thing that does twig me, now, is Mouse. I was wondering about her slightly before, but her apparent frustration and wanting to quit: could this be because one mafia was already elimed and she doesn't want to go through it again, being mafia with such poor prospects so soon into the game?

No I wouldn’t do that. I felt bad enough about giving up at the end of day last time. Wouldn’t want to ruin my partners chances of winning.

I believe this. I always think that mafia would try their hardest, so I'm more inclined to believe it's Pandora than Mouse.

I'm going to vote mouse once I finish the thread if nothing else changes.

LMAO i meant pandora. Oops
    they/he
    I didn't want to come out and say it but I don't think I have another choice right now - but the reason I knew Mouse's claim wasn't true is that I am the eliminator. My target is Nush hence why I've been trying to make up reasons to get rid of him.

Oh your 100% mafia. I almost considered Nush for a second there

.... what
    they/he
    Why would you wait so long to claim Pandora?
    xSongx wrote: »

.... what

I don't think this is true, though. I'm gonna keep my vote because Mouse's reveal seemed more genuine and Pandora has been acting more sus the whole game.
    they/he
    oh wow, now we have counterclaims.

So town loses if we elim the eliminator?

I wouldn't doubt both of you are mafia though.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member

tenor.gif
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif

No they lose I’d they eliminate The Godfather. And we both can’t be mafia because Bella was mafia. Meaning one of us is eliminator and one of us mafia.
    Why would you wait so long to claim Pandora?

Because I didn't want to completely give up my chance of a win. I was trying to hint at it without having to fully claim.
    OKay, but if Nush was mafia, would they really forget Bella was their buddy and that she was dead. Like is Nush's brainfart really that bad...? XD

For real tho, which is why I am not totally clearing Nush.
    832XG3D.gif

If you are eliminator, then we will know when you die and that would mean Nush is town. Then we go after Mouse.
    832XG3D.gif

If you are eliminator, then we will know when you die and that would mean Nush is town. Then we go after Mouse.

Once I die, we are at a 3:1 town right? So we still are okay to win?

Yes, cuz it would be 2 T vs 1 M on the next day after the night kill.
    832XG3D.gif

yeah, but feigning ignorance is often transparent, especially if you do it, Mouse.
    I can see DeKay having reasonable doubt in my case, but DeKay, it really was a brainfart. I spent the afternoon a bit groggy and nodding off a lot from the benadryl I had to take because of the narcotic they gave me. But now I have no pain meds in my system, nor benadryl, so I'm much more focused...and this isn't great because I'm only willing to use an ice pack at this point.

xicwqMCm.jpg

yeah, but feigning ignorance is often transparent, especially if you do it, Mouse.
    I can see DeKay having reasonable doubt in my case, but DeKay, it really was a brainfart. I spent the afternoon a bit groggy and nodding off a lot from the benadryl I had to take because of the narcotic they gave me. But now I have no pain meds in my system, nor benadryl, so I'm much more focused...and this isn't great because I'm only willing to use an ice pack at this point.

Yes, I'm sure your brainfart is genuine, which means you could still have it even with Bella being your buddy (assuming you are mafia).
    832XG3D.gif

No they lose I’d they eliminate The Godfather. And we both can’t be mafia because Bella was mafia. Meaning one of us is eliminator and one of us mafia.

I thought for some reason there were three mafia. So there wasn't in fact, a godfather, a goon (bella) and an eliminator?

xicwqMCm.jpg

Yes, cuz it would be 2 T vs 1 M on the next day after the night kill.

Okay then once I die, PLEASE go after Mouse then! I will be the sacrifice for town to know!!

Yes, I'm sure your brainfart is genuine, which means you could still have it even with Bella being your buddy (assuming you are mafia).

well, that's valid.
    But I'm town. And of course I don't expect you to take that as proof.

xicwqMCm.jpg

I thought for some reason there were three mafia. So there wasn't in fact, a godfather, a goon (bella) and an eliminator?

Eliminator is third party. Not mafia

Eliminator is not mafia - they would be third party I believe

The eliminator is third party.
    they/he