Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

please help me before I go insane!!!!

what is the name of the pre built pond that has fish in it that you can see - its illuminated something or other I cant find it for love nor money and its doing my absolute head in - I am soo soo sick of sims 4 naming things stupid names why not just have them as a catergory of 'ponds' - that would be far to fricking easy!!!!!! sooo annoyed as its stopped my whole build while I try to find the ruddy thing grrrrrrrrrrr

Comments

• CausingNickel0CausingNickel0 Posts: 20 Member
    Willow Creek Pond - Common
    Oasis Springs Pond - Common
    I think that’s the pond you mean. To buy it you need to use cheats:

testingcheats true
    bb.unlockhiddenobjects
    then type ‘debug’ in the search they all come up rocks fishing spots frog logs all of them.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Luminary's exotic water garden. :smiley: It came with Get Famous.
  • foxybillyfoxybilly Posts: 231 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »

thank you so much !! I mean really why is it called such a stupid name its a pond!!! - it does wind me up the silly names I have brain fog due to my illness and trying to remember the name of things is a real struggle, I googled it but all it told me about was how to build a pond in sims 4 and I didnt want that - thank you and thank you @CausingNickel0 for your reply :)
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    I hate searching something from the build mode, especially when my game is in Finnish. There is no way to find some items if you don't know the whole name of it or remember the pack they came with. Searching by the pack is the quickest way to find a certain item sometimes.
    Many times I've had to google the item and try to find the English name for it and the category to find it from, but quite often it's too difficult and I just give up. :(
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member
    foxybilly wrote: »

thank you so much !! I mean really why is it called such a stupid name its a pond!!! - it does wind me up the silly names I have brain fog due to my illness and trying to remember the name of things is a real struggle, I googled it but all it told me about was how to build a pond in sims 4 and I didnt want that - thank you and thank you @CausingNickel0 for your reply :)

That is a hard one to find! Drove me nuts too!
    I knew immediately what you meant though.
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Kimmer wrote: »
    I hate searching something from the build mode, especially when my game is in Finnish. There is no way to find some items if you don't know the whole name of it or remember the pack they came with. Searching by the pack is the quickest way to find a certain item sometimes.
    Many times I've had to google the item and try to find the English name for it and the category to find it from, but quite often it's too difficult and I just give up. :(

I think they were inspired by IKEA because many times the names don't even reference what the object is.
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    foxybilly wrote: »

For future reference, if you know which pack an object came in, just filter it to show only items from that pack. Then it's easy to find what you're looking for even if you don't remember its name.
  • foxybillyfoxybilly Posts: 231 Member
    thanks very much for your replies - unfortunately I forget which pack they are in hehe!!