Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

gameplay

the Graphics are without a doubt fantastic . the Gameplay is horrid

Comments

• Options
    MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    Can you give examples of the things you want improved? it might help the devs better if they get a clearer idea of what features you are trying to criticise.
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    edited March 2021
    Indeed, devs read the feedback forums so providing specific examples will be more helpful to them. 👍🏼
  • Options
    VermilionSphereVermilionSphere Posts: 114 Member
    Mareah wrote: »
    Can you give examples of the things you want improved? it might help the devs better if they get a clearer idea of what features you are trying to criticise.

in which case , the Developers will have read my three previous posts on the subject .

i am thoroughly disappointed that Sims 4 Gameplay is so repulsive that i am unable to bring myself to use the game and the various add-ons which i have purchased
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    What do you mean by "graphics"?
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    thatpinkcoconutthatpinkcoconut Posts: 187 Member
    Mareah wrote: »

This.
  • Options
    simplyzoesimplyzoe Posts: 428 Member
    i hate the cartoonist look the game has now! However I can tell they have been improving it because it is running better.
  • Options
    MJemmaMJemma Posts: 6 New Member
    Hello!! I’m a uni student studying The Gaming Community! I’ve made a 2-minute survey (10 questions) and it would help a fellow gamer out if you could give it a go! It’s centered around the negative attitudes in the community so if you have anything you want to share then here is an opportunity!
    So many thank you’s if you do take the time xxxxxx

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/BSYCTXM