Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ultimate Sim Challenge - 2020-2021 Edition

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Ir0Pefj.jpg
    Christopher had his elder birthday on the last night that I played. I only had time for two days last night.

AYbR74z.jpg
    VJOk3K2.jpg
    Brittany and the family went to the park for a fun day. Brittany called Mack and invited him to come as well and he said yes.

RapJTe8.jpg
    Mack showed up but he was wearing some goofy clothes. If and when I have him join the family, he'll get a makeover.

5y0jfaX.jpg
    Things got better between these two now, and apparently he doesn't have a girlfriend like I thought he did. However, he had to leave for work so they still didn't get to become romantic interests or girlfriend and boyfriend.

UjJ1rPF.jpg
    Since she couldn't be with Mack, Lauren wanted to get her drivers license so Christopher took her. She still had the skill boost moodlet so she learned to drive quickly.

FDsYhZK.jpg
    Brittany stayed at the park so she bought her a hamburger for supper from one of the two vendors.

bn6Bdwa.jpg
    I don't know what this kid was thinking, Spooky Day was two weeks ago but Christopher gave him candy anyway.

AvUFKse.jpg
    Just out of curiousity, I checked to see how well Lauren would do in University. Apparently she is good enough to get a partial credit so that's a good thing. Brittany doesn't fail hers now but she has a few different traits from the previous attempt, which changes her score even though she only has three skills.

uowjcER.jpg
    And lastly, Lauren decided to try and get her first charisma skill point but didn't quite make it.
  • Options
    fbI0iPD.jpg
    We left off the last update with Lauren practicing her charisma skill. When she got ready in the morning, I had her practice some more.

WRObg6L.jpg
    After a while, though, I had Lauren go downstairs and talk with her mother before school. Brittany is basically done with the business career but I've still been sending her off to meetings every day.

Jo3fmv4.jpg
    Christopher was the only one home so I just had him work on his book. He won't really get a retirement, I'm just having him write until he passes. Don't worry though, he's still got a few weeks left before that happens and he may even make it to Riverview if he's lucky.

tbHGhHs.jpg
    I was pretty happy when I got a message that Mack was coming over after school so when they got home, I quickly made sure Lauren started flirting with him.

M3J3JbL.jpg
    After confessing her attraction, Lauren and Mack shared their first kiss together as romantic interests.

RVII3G0.jpg
    Taking things a step further, Lauren asked Mack if he'd be her boyfriend and if he'd go to prom with her. He said yes to both. Once he is a young adult, I'll move him in to the household and have him propose to her. I want Lauren to take his last name.

TO2p0wK.jpg
    Then they sat on the front porch together and watched the stars before heading to bed.

9AqK2ah.jpg
    The following morning, Lauren decided to cook breakfast to show Mack what kind of wife he'd be getting. She forgets that Brittany will be a master chef in Riverview and that she'll be doing the cooking instead of Lauren. I sure hope Mack likes living with his mother-in-law soon because it's coming.

Mpm8TQ0.jpg
    "Lauren, is there something you want to tell me?" Brittany looks like she suspects something just from seeing Mack in his PJ's while Lauren seems to ignore her mother.

Jplo7Zt.jpg
    Mack: Nice to meet you Mrs. Steel. Lauren said I could sleep in the spare bedroom so I wouldn't have to go home in the dark.
    Brittany: It's nice to meet you too, Mack. It's funny, I feel like I met you before.
    She did, back when I first attempted this challenge. I was lucky with Mack because I got him 100% to match his original counterpart. Sims genetics aren't really that hard but with Lauren, I was using a newly edited copy of Brittany to create her so that's why she isn't quite like her original self.

I9koA4C.jpg
    There's nothing like making out while your father isn't paying attention. Chris got an opportunity to improve this stereo for Zelda Mae-Alto, Holly's wife. I hardly ever have same sex couples in my game so I changed the settings a bit, makes things a bit more interesting because anybody can hook up with whoever they want this way.

CTNwEN1.jpg
    Not that she needed to, but I had Brittany do some hunting to look for some extra's of some of the items. Later on, she'll need a Pink Diamond and Palladium to make a Simbot and I don't want to have to search for them at the time I need them. I'll keep them back until she's allowed to make one.

6F5DsYA.jpg
    Brittany went to try and wash her hands when the sink sprayed out at her. At first, I thought maybe Mack had done it when everyone was sleeping...

6pp4IvM.jpg
    ...however, Christopher came in from swimming to tell Lauren off for what she did. He soon forgave her when she begged him, but he told her this was her one warning before letting her off.

GcD3LUV.jpg
    And lastly, Brittany quit her good paying job as a businesswoman to join the bookstore job. She'll have two weeks to complete the job, which will be more than she needs but this gives time for Mack and Lauren to build their relationship, age up, and get married, plus it's required to keep parttime jobs for 2 weeks.
  • Options
    nwui6PN.jpg
    Since Lauren did so well with learning to drive, Christopher and Brittany bought her this fancy car. With the money they have, they don't want her to drive the cheaper cars because they aren't safe.

gAsA182.jpg
    I decided to have Brittany put her maxed alchemy skills to use and create some elixirs. It will be in a later season, but she'll have to be an alchemist and will need some to sell to level the career.

I9kDdFK.jpg
    But eventually, she decided that her and Christopher should spend some romantic time together. They both know that Christopher is getting older and that means their time together grows short. Christopher hates that Brittany will have to move on with more guys, but he also knows they will be reunited in the final season of the challenge. It's not against the rules, so Christopher will be resurrected in that season. (If I get there this time.)

lX4iKH9.jpg
    It was just a bit cool but Lauren still decided to go swimming.

q4LE0DU.jpg
    Brittany had the same opportunity again to eat at the Bistro and then convince three Sims to go there. It's one of the only celebrity opportunities I can do.

R49VW9c.jpg
    However, when the full moon hit while she was at the park getting Sim number three, she transformed to her werewolf form. Since she was in the form, I decided she may as well hunt for extra's I can sell for money.

TBXyFWt.jpg
    The following morning, Lauren made breakfast for the family.

eRSgkpI.jpg
    Brittany had her first day of work at the bookstore and so her career outfit changed to this. You can't see it here, but she has on pants from ITF. I'll change them up next time I go into her save. This job is really the only thing left for this season.

J4rUuuK.jpg
    Later on, Christopher had to make him some lunch because no one else was around and no leftovers in the fridge.

hf52CXY.jpg
    Then, he went and finished his latest book.

zXhz3dX.jpg
    I let Lauren do her homework on her MultiTab instead of the other way so it would raise her fun meter.

CjpdF1q.jpg
    Mack called so Lauren had a nice chat with him. We'll try to have him over sometime again, he'll move in once he hits young adulthood.

XRgSAxX.jpg
    To end the update, here is Brittany ranting about not staying fit. I just had to have her rant about something again because those darn social influences drop all the time. Unfortunately, I'll have all three to keep up with later on.

***Not sure when the next update will be, but may be tomorrow. My schedule is a little busy due to work, but I may have some time.