Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Survey (Your Opinion), The Men of Newcrest County

QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
(See below for detailed descriptions of each guy.)

1. Who would you most want to be? Why?
2. Who would you want to be your best friend? Why?

If you’re attracted to men, also answer:

3. Who would you kiss on the cheek?
4. Who would you make out with once?
5. Who would you have a long-term relationship with?

(Answers 3, 4, and 5 must be three different people.)

For the purposes of this survey, assume everyone is single. If you’re familiar with someone from the stories that isn’t shown but you want to use instead, feel free to include them in your answer.
a3f9cbfbcf9d300d1c14ad698d3d1b5cdec8b675.png
1. Gavin Todd. Vice President of a large corporation. Has a lot of nice things. Charming. Likes to fish but only if it’s big-game fishing on a fancy boat. Pays mortgage on a large, luxurious house with a loft. Flaw: Narcissistic. (Picture is from When Your Boss Starts Asking You Personal Questions And All You Want Is To Be Left Alone To Do Your Job.)

2. Kenzou (Ken) Yoshida. Bartender at a small bar that’s never very busy. Tells bad jokes. Big hearted. Always tries to make people smile. Paints. Lives in a studio apartment. Flaw: Doesn’t realize how bad his jokes are. (Picture is from The Bar Around the Corner.)

3. Joseph (Joey) Darby. Owns a bowling alley. Popular with women. Smooth talker. Rides a motorcycle. Plays drums. Lives in a 3-bedroom apartment. Flaw: Has trouble developing long term relationships, especially with women. (Picture is from Empty Table.)

4. Manny Conner. Works retail. Amateur boxer. Family oriented. Straight-forward. Plays guitar. Pays mortgage on a standard suburban home. Flaw: gets angry when someone is unkind to his friends or family and would rather use his fists than his words in those situations. (Picture is from Love Day: Teapot vs. Fish.)
BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com

Comments

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited March 2021
    1. Who would you most want to be? Why?
    I'll be Joey because I like motorcycles and drums.

I'll choose Manny because he doesn't have trouble with relationships and isn't narcissistic or smooth talking. He's loyal to his friends and family, even if he acts that out in an unhealthy way.

If you’re attracted to men, also answer:

I'll kiss Ken on the cheek because he's cutest. :)

Ken because he's cutest. :)

I'll choose Ken. He's artistic and handsome, and his bad jokes would make me smile. His bar isn't very busy, so he'd probably have time for me. He's not violent, narcissistic, or smooth talking, and doesn't have trouble with relationships.

Edit: Oops, just noticed 3, 4, and 5 are supposed to be different! I'll kiss Gavin on the cheek and make out once with Manny.
    Post edited by Rouensims on
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Can my simself have all of them ? 😆
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    None, none look trustworthy.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,961 Member
    1. Hmm, well I’d pick Gavin to be. Sounds like he has done well for himself, at least there would be money to travel around the world.

2. For a best friend I would pick Manny since he is loyal to his friends and family.

3. I would choose Ken to Kiss on the cheek because he seems sweet. But, since 3, 4, and 5, have to be different, i will choose Joey to kiss on the cheek.

4. I would make out with Gavin, I think he is good looking.

5. I would choose Manny for the long term relationship if he didn’t get angry and fight people. I would be afraid at some point I would be the target for his aggression even though he’s loyal.
    So, I would choose Ken because he seems nice, which in my opinion would be better for a long term relationship.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,018 Member
    1. Who would you most want to be?
    Gavin. Money, looks, power, fashion, confidence. He's got it all.

Ken. He's a sweetheart and I love bad jokes.

Ken.

Darby. He seems like he'd be up to something casual.

Darby has problem with women, but maybe things will be different if he's with a guy Gavin. If the relationship sucks, at least he can give me a good time and I can be a trophy husband.

What does Manny look like without his hat? Because if he looks good, he might replace Gavin for #5.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    1. Gavin. Why? He's attractive and charming, I like nice things, fishing on boats, and big houses.

2. Manny. Why? Because I don't consider his Flaw to be so much of a flaw. :smiley:

3. Manny. He's just that sweet.
    4. Joey. He might be fun once, but I'm not into blondes so much.
    5. No one, because I'd be Gavin. Going only by his description, I'm not so sure he'd want a long-term relationship at all.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    @Gordy - Love your answers, especially #5! Here's Manny without a hat...
    8495fafb770977e8c8248a7ed807991a87bc9af2.png
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,942 Member
    edited March 2021
    1. Who would you most want to be?
    - I guess I wouldnt mind being darby..
    i couldn't be yoshida cause i cant stand drunk people daily
    and i couldn't be manny cause of his suburban home :lol: me and suburbans do not vibe
    aaand i couldn't be gavin cause again his job be too intense and it sounds very expensive to be gavin which sounds like stress

2. best friend?
    - Manny sounds like good friend to have

3. kiss on the cheek?
    - Yoshida
    maybe i got drunk in his bar or such

4. make out with once?
    -Darby
    idk i guess he wouldn't mind if it just ends up being makeout for once and motorcycle could provide a nice seat

5. long-term relationship?
    - Gavin
    he gives off dangerous vibes but I guess self destructive golddigger in me would get hooked by his fishing game
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited March 2021
    1. Joey, I'd like to know what it's like to be popular with women. And a bowling alley why not.
    2. Ken! He seems so nice.
    3. Manny. Because I want to.
    4. Gavin. He is not really my type, but looks hot in the would make out once kind of way.
    5. Ken. At first I wasn't really attracted to any of them, but after reading the descriptions I started to like Ken.
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    1) Joseph. He seems like he has a lot, but not everything, and that would incentivize me to try harder. Plus, I like to get along with women without the expectation of anything more, Joey seems like he's already done the hard work breaking in his reputation for me.
    2) Manny. Because he is nothing like me, and I frankly need a voice of reason and a healthy dose of conflicting opinions to keep me grounded.

3) Ken. I can't make things weird with my best friend Manny.
    4) Joey. Making out with myself is an important part of reinforcing my ego.
    5) Gavin. He's my type. I'd like to be with someone who would challenge me and motivate me to do better in my own business.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,847 Member
    LTR: Kenzuo. Gimme someone kind, un-stressed, and loving, any day and every day. I can pay for him to have his teeth fixed but only if he wants to.

Too many violent guys end up being violent to their nearest and dearest in the end... yeah I know Manny would never be that way in your story, but no Manny for me

(And Gavin for the one-time makeout with no strings attached. you made him really cute)
    @mightysprite I like your choices! FYI, as hard as it is to believe, Gavin actually came like that as an NPC. I just gave him some facial hair and a little bit of facial cc, but the CAS Gods blessed me with Gavin, so I can't take credit for how cute he is.
    FYI Gavin (#1) and Joey (#3) are on the gallery under QueenOfMyshuno, and Manny (#4) is a maxis premade gallery sim called Lava Man. The only one of this group not on the gallery yet is Ken (#2).
  • SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    Kenzou would get everything from me. The other guys get nothing. Give me a big hearted, relaxed, low maintenance dude any day. Perfect boyfriend material. I'd even laugh at his corny jokes.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    None of the above. They aren't my type. I like men that are more like Jon Bon Jovi, Hugh Jackman & Jonathan Frakes.
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    I wouldn't want to be any of them, nor would I hang out with them. The kind of guys I hang out with wear tshirts/jeans, drink Miller High Life, like fast cars and football.....well, you get the idea. I'm a small-town guy :smile:
    1. I'd most want to be Joey because he has his own business and the most free lifestyle.

2. I'd want Manny to be my bestie because he just goes so well with Joey.

3. I'd kiss Manny on the cheek. He's sweet.

4. I'd make out with Gavin. It doesn't matter what his personality is if we're just making out once, haha.

5. I'd try to have a long-term relationship with Joey, but I guess that would all depend on Joey, lol. Maybe he could get some counseling.