Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New & improved bed animations coming with the next patch?

2...Next

Comments

• IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    IceyJ wrote: »
    Holiday wrote: »
    We will get bunk beds with a teleport to top bunk animation and that's all my dear! B)

Acutually there is a mystery item coming too.

Pretty sure he's talking about bunk beds. That's the 'mystery' item in the Sims' tweet.

We already know about the bunk beds. Chances are it's loft beds or something else.

He's talking about this picture:

Oooooh, mystery... Lol. But yes, we are getting loft beds, too.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    They added relax in bed and watch TV in bed but no chatting or romance options.
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    Children can now read under the covers to gain some imagination skill and fun.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Children can now read under the covers to gain some imagination skill and fun.

How? I have tried that but i think it doesn't show in my game...
    edited March 2021
    Sims won't stay in bed when you tell them to watch tv together whether their in a group or not. One sim will get up and stand to watch the tv. Freewill off doesn't stop that from happening either. Their going to have to tune this so they both stay in bed. I've created a bug report. Pretty safe to say it's happening on PC as well.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Sims-won-t-watch-tv-together-in-bed-PS4/m-p/10188608#M177971
  • Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    We need to add romantic interactions on bed because there is something missing in TS4.

- Kiss
    - Make Love
    - Make Out
    - Cuddle
    - Pillowtalk
    - Read Any Types of Books (Skill Books are included)
    We need to add romantic interactions on bed because there is something missing in TS4.

- Kiss
    - Make Love
    - Make Out
    - Cuddle
    - Pillowtalk
    - Read Any Types of Books (Skill Books are included)

We already have woohoo. Make love is the same thing however you forgot to mention spooning together in bed.
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited March 2021
    Being able to use tablets and laptops in bed, and write in journals, would be nice too.

Also lounging in bed with pets and freed babies.
    Does anyone think they ll add more animations to the bed? This just doesn't feel finished.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    edited March 2021
    It's getting more and more like they are going to give us a Generations type pack sometime soon. I can see several hints to it in that some of the interactions we expected didn't come with the new changes and bunk beds. The base game gets some of them but those who buy packs get more.

It was the same with Eco Lifestyle where "off the grid" items were coming out before the game came out and Eco Lifestyle made full use of them with many more objects and interactions. The Country Kitchen kit's objects are off the grid too.

Hope so. :)
    Now that we have relax in bed I'm betting some modders can now add other interactions but I"d still like to see Maxis add some. I can't use mods on console like I can pc.
  • KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    I am MORE than sure that we will get a pack soon and it will have new types of bunk beds with a better design. Might it be a Generations pack or not, but I am sure they gave us such simple designed bunk beds just to stop people request it and then they'll add more in a paid pack
  • LihtarukLihtaruk Posts: 271 Member
    edited March 2021
    there's only one or 2 beds, that I can actually use when playing. I don't like my sims sleeping all day just because it has energy 4 in it, even if it's kids. Bunk beds were disappointment for me in major way. Wish I could hit people who made beds with energy 4 on their hands . It's messing with my choices and styles too much. And energy should be at least 6 , unless it's bed for homeless or person that doesn't have to work or go to school.
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Lihtaruk wrote: »
    there's only one or 2 beds, that I can actually use when playing. I don't like my sims sleeping all day just because it has energy 4 in it, even if it's kids. Bunk beds were disappointment for me in major way. Wish I could hit people who made beds with energy 4 on their hands . It's messing with my choices and styles too much. And energy should be at least 6 , unless it's bed for homeless or person that doesn't have to work or go to school.

There's a mod so that all beds have the same energy level as the highest bed. I think it's on MTS or was it taken over by someone? I have it, I just forgot where I got it. Might be on the updated list.
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Lihtaruk wrote: »

You can upgrade beds which then give higher energy. I realize you probably don't want to get a sim in each household a few levels in handiness to do this, but you can always do one and have him go visit places to upgrade.
    My main concern is we get more animations added to the beds since we have the relax feature and I hope it's in April.