Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,879 Member
    @lilypadmeulin , I personally think it is totally okay :) After all I am doing the same with Melody, and I skipped March :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    @lilypadmeulin I wouldn't mind at all! Just do what feels good to you ^^

---
    March 29
    6T1QP2e.png

Bryons Diary
    Let’s continue were we left off.

Jess and I became good friends after she and Johnny got 'together' (it's not really official, but at the same time it is). At first I still had this weird vibe with her. I somehow thought she maybe still had feelings for me (although she knew I was with Naoki). Oh boy, how wrong I was. As a genius, I should’ve known better.

Since I’m a Spellcaster, it’s super easy for me to visit her in Brintleton Bay once in a while. (I allowed Bryon to go there to visit Jess as a friend😂)

iXXF7zM.png
    Jess recently applied for different universities and now she’s trying to make me do the same.

(Bryon) "... I’ll think about it."

t4pFY9L.png
    (Jess) "Don't let me wait too long, okay???"
    (Bryon) "No no, I won't."

HmfJYfk.png
    Ah, there's Julian. Since Julian doesn't want to study, he visited the local vet to ask if he could work there, and they said yes. He can start next week. How nice! His dream to become a vet is slowly coming true.

(in real life you need a degree for this but hey, Sims logic)

7Ay64vw.png
    And here we have Johnny. I mentioned it a lot already, but yeah, he will be gone for a while. At least three months. I don’t know where he got the idea of joining the military, but we all support him, of course. Luckily he still has the opportunity to call once a week. In our last call, he told us that he had to shave his hair. I can’t imagine Johnny without hair.

DWrgPzg.png
    Rose is just happy to finally have her daughter back home.

d6HTo1g.png
    Beatrix has taken up on her normal life again. No more magical stuff. Just high school. The last time I spoke her, she told me that she got interested in finding out more about that donor father of hers. Of course, she’s doing research on that man in secret, because Rose will get a heart attack if she ever finds out, lol.

PL5q1n2.png
    Gage went on a world trip, alone, in hopes to find something that could lead him to his best friend - Gordon. Gabbie and Gage haven’t heard of him ever since they tried calling him multiple times, and they suspect that Curse might have done something to him. But they don't know what. Did he turn him into a cat too? Gage often sends us photo’s of his journey and we still talk over the phone from time to time.

Gabbie, Isaius, Partihaus and Kristine are for the next update.

To be continued...
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited March 2021
    @Karababy52
    So fun that our sims have started showing up! Yours still haven't shown up in my game beyond that club I made for them, I might have to delete some townies too and see if that helps. Maybe I'll evict the Pleasant sisters and let the challenge sims live there since I don't think the Pleasants will be playing a role in my game. It would be fun to have them around as background characters during the uni month.

What a great kiss for L. and Simeon. Was that completely autonomous??? Have you controlled them to give the foundation for a romantic relationship, or was that completely random on their parts? Their facial expressions were great too, and I like the dialogue you added to go with them. "Come to Mama!" LOL, L. is great, I hope this month isn't the last we see of her!

And to be honest, my next two updates are kind of filler updates too, its bound to happen at the end of each month, as we've discovered. But man, what a great filler! L. and Simeon really did steal the show.
    Running from your problems is never the answer, or hiding from them either. It's best to just face them the best you can, or get someone you trust to help you work them out.
    Had to chuckle at this remark, as I've had two sims do this now, lol. Not something I would condone in real life, but for drama/storytelling purposes, it does work effectively. I agree though, Damon is going to have to face this eventually. I do have to wonder now if you're planning to tie stuff together and conclude Damon's storyline with your update later tonight though (or tomorrow), I guess I'll just have to wait and see :)

I totally thought the cave woohoo was so weird too when they changed into their towels (and still had their rock climbing gear on LOL). I used MCCC dresser to fix it though for Rose and Carrie and it made it much better :)
    h6KsGvc.png

@Skeilah
    I have those days too, where I do so much posing that I get like 3 pictures and like no time in my game passes, and I'm like, well, that a was a solid day's work, and then I log out :D But I have never done anything as ambitious as posing 16 people at once. So kudos to you! The end result is wonderful and worth it though - I assume you might make it into a CC picture so it can hang up in Bryon's house forever?All very cute that Johnny and Jess are finally admitting their feelings for each other <3

Also nice little time lapse with your next update! I liked that nice little overview of where everyone is - I have to wonder if Beatrix's dad will end up playing a role haha. Cute friendship with Jess and Bryon. Poor Gage, looking for Gordon, since we know he'll never find him now :(

@SoulGal7
    I see Sakura has been collecting postcards from your daily photo! Nice!

And nice job earning gold on that date! I like that you had Sakura put the flirty potion in the cookies, nice touch! Magnolia Blossom park is a gorgeous spot for a date too. That's where Mario and Jules went on a Love Day date, once upon a time :) Is feeding a sim an interaction??? I guess it must be since you play a vanilla game! I've never noticed it before- I guess it could be from a pack I don't have. That was a cute animation to pick though! I do like that Sakura was trying to edge in some good remarks about Titania so Oberon would hopefully start wanting to pick her instead...but nope, he's more interested in his "blossom" for now :D They certainly had a busy date, no wonder it was so memorable. I do wonder how Sakura will get out of this....

@lilypadmeulin
    Thank you for your kind words about my update, I'm glad that I pulled it off since I was really not feeling like I did this storyline and conclusion justice. But you are correct, sometimes you have to say goodbye and part ways with someone you have feelings for still - not all break ups are because you fall out of love or fight. So thank you :) And yes, Lydia will be around for the month I do the Forgotten Hollow, I have a vague plan in the works for that in the distant future.

I totally think you should age up Jenny and be on the same age timeline as us! Also nice use of CC decorations, I do enjoy finding stuff like that myself. They really add a nice aesthetic to Jenny's house. And yay for cowplant progress!

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited March 2021
    March - Day 29: "And suddenly you know... it's time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings."

PYKKX1k.png

Notes
    v4GBycY.png
    It still didn't seem real.

ow11xPk.png
    All the plans she and Josh had been working on for the past two months were falling into place.

5i2qzL1.png
    The last piece of the puzzle was telling her family. She had a feeling they wouldn't be very happy about it. She should've told them sooner, given them time to adjust. But, she'd been distracted following Damon around torturing him and time just slipped away. Essa hoped they'd understand. This was something that meant a lot to her, something she'd been dreaming about since she was just a child. She never thought that dream would ever come true in a million years.

She especially worried about her Father. He'd been searching for her for so long and now she would be leaving again. It was different this time though, it was her choice and it wasn't like she'd never come back again. It was just four little years, right? Essa would miss them so much, and this place. Her first home, all her own. It wouldn't be easy giving it up, but nothing worth doing was ever easy.

o7y5eft.png
    "Alright dear, we're all here, what did you want to talk to us about?"

lxBzkPQ.png
    "It's something I've been planning for awhile now that I was graduated from High School. I decided to try to get acceptance into a university. Getting a degree has been a dream of mine for a long time."

KwcFVe0.png
    "When I was a child, some students from a university in one of the towns where Mother and I lived on the streets would come around to our camp and bring us food, clothing, whatever they thought we would need. If Mother wasn't there, one of them would stay and talk about the university where they lived. It all sounded so, well, magical to me at the time. I couldn't wait to grow up and maybe go to one myself some day. I thought it was just a dream that would never happen. Not for someone like me that never went to school until...well, I don't have to explain all that. I just realistically knew I'd never be accepted."

JCRm1k0.png
    "It's true what they say, "you never know unless you try." Because I applied anyway, and was accepted to attend two different universities! Isn't that just incredible? I'm just waiting to find out about scholarships I've applied for now. I need to enroll in one of them soon, but I don't know what I'll be studying yet. I have some ideas what I might study, but the possibilities are endless. I'll make a final decision once I know what scholarships, if any, I'll get. Anyway, I've been planning this with Josh for a couple months. We bought a house and will be moving to Britechester two weeks from now."

8nY06CH.png
    "I am so, so sorry for not telling you sooner. I hope you forgive me. Please don't be angry, I'm so excited I can't stand it and I hope you'll be happy for me too."

"We already know dear."

2cA3gZ2.png
    "What? You know? How do you know?"

r4t5ypw.png
    "Did you forget Sages have the ability to read minds?"
    "Oh, yeah. I guess I did. So...why didn't any of you ask me anything about it then?"

66djjII.png
    "We wanted to let you tell us yourself when you were ready. We knew you would at some point."

biZW4zf.png
    "Wow, okay, are you all good with this idea? What do you think? I'm still doing it even if you don't like it. I'm sorry, just trying to be truthful about it. I can't back out now, and I don't want to really. But I was hoping you'd support me and give your approval. It would mean a lot to me."

JbJqgMw.png
    "Essa, my sweet Essa, of course we approve, it's your dream. Why wouldn't we want you to have your dreams?"

bmGttFq.png
    "We love you and want you to be happy. That's what families are about. We'll do anything we can to support you. You deserve this, and I know whatever you study, you'll be a success."

zosAtWl.png
    "We've all even agreed to keep an eye on your house for you if you don't want to sell it. We know how much it means to you. That way you'll always have it for when you come home for visits, holidays, etc. Would that be something you'd like Sweetheart?"

qhbDa7t.png
    "Yes, yes I would! Very much so. I love that house and it was breaking my heart thinking about selling it. You're all so amazing, I can't believe how lucky I am to be able to call you my family. Family! I never knew what that meant. But I do now, thanks to you. I love you all! Thank you!"

t6a3vdJ.png
    "I'm going to miss all of you so much."
    "We'll miss you too dear, but it won't be for that long really. We'll always be here for you and pop in to visit whenever we can as well. Alright?"
    "Yes, of course, I'd love that!"
    "If you need anything too, just call and we'll help you however we can."

MqU5jC1.png
    Essa gave everybody a hug before they had to get back to work and left the kitchen. She stayed behind a moment thinking about everything and how blessed she was to have such an incredibly supportive and understanding family. There was just one more thing she wanted to do before moving. Figure out what to do about Damon.

Should she keep torturing him? Or just let him stew in his juices for awhile. It had been two more weeks since the last time Greg had called, and a month since Damon had left his house. She figured he was scared, that was a given. But had he learned any lessons as a result? These were questions that prayed on her mind, but perhaps she should put her vendetta aside, just for awhile. She had other more immediate things to do for now.
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    *Updated my March 29th post above! Comments and replies coming up next! Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    @permanentrose
    Aww, man! Bummer you lost what you'd written before. I've had that happen to me. Sometimes the second time around is even better than the first lost draft, sometimes not. Sometimes I'm so angry about it, I don't feel like writing it again at all and just rage quit. Can't do that with Essa, but I have with other things in the past. :D

So nice of Dell to warn Jules about Lydia being back before she went inside. I can see how she'd be happy to know Lydia was indeed okay now, she cares about her. I'm surprised she was so understanding and forgiving though. I sure wouldn't be in her case, I'd be SO angry! Gah! But I guess when you're in love, a lot can be forgiven. Plus considering the circumstances, that you wanted to tie things up quickly, perhaps you had a longer resolution for them. Anyway, heartbreaking update. I hope Jules life turns out much better in Britechester and is filled with way less drama for herself and Ruby!

I'm hoping more of the challenge Sims show up around campus too! Essa will be attending from home so won't have them for dorm mates, but they could still be background students or do other NPC Uni roles.

No, it wasn't autonomous, but I didn't control them either. I figured y'all would figure it out from the last screenshot (and the title) that Essa cast the Infatuate spell on them. First Simeon, then L. I don't want to control them to make their romance blossom because if I did, they wouldn't be Sages anymore. :( So this is the only way I can do it. Plus, I wanted to see exactly what that spell does. The only other time I've tried that with a previous Spellcaster, it failed. I'm sure we'll be seeing more of L. at some point, don't worry. :) Ah, glad MCCC dresser has the option to change their clothes in situations like that. Cool.

@SoulGal7
    Ah, I see Sakura is starting to get a lightbulb moment about Prince Oberon's sisters and their matchmaking ways. :D Oh cool, picnic in the park! Good idea Sakura. :) I love how he calls her, 'My Blossom.' LOL He kissed her and she immediately brings up Titania. Way to try to spoil the mood Sakura. Opps! Shouldn't have eaten that cookie dear. Oh well, it's a date after all, supposed to be flirty on those. ;)

Ohhh, clever girl! I'm glad she didn't just let him win. He probably would've known and wouldn't go over well. I don't blame her for still feeling flirty towards Prince Oberon, besides the cookie's effect, he's gorgeous! Great first date that of course ended with another kiss. Congrats to her for earning Gold for it too! Now she'll have the flirty bucket of juice to help with the next date too! ;)

@lilypadmeulin
    Oh I love the painting! And the planter she knitted, love those planters! Crossing my fingers for that cowplant! Good luck Jenny!

As for your question, I don't see a problem with that at all. Whenever you feel it's time is cool. :)

@Skeilah
    Go Jess trying to get Bryon to enter Uni. We all know she's going to be successful in her quest, but still cool to see. :) Yay! So happy for Julian, first step towards his dream! Good for him! Ah, so Johnny is in the military. I wondered where he was going that he'd be gone for awhile. Glad Beatrix is searching for her Dad. Hope she finds him! Very cool Gage went on a world tour searching for Gordon. Too bad he won't find him. :( But at least he'll see some of the 'world' anyway. Looking forward to finding out what the rest of the crew are up to! :)
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @Karababy52

I love that the sages are her family and that she gets along so well with them, and I also love that she can keep her little house! I also love it very much from what I've seen, it's beautiful.

As for Jenny, I think I'm going to age her up tomorrow so that she starts the month at the same time as everyone else. Today will be the last day, and I've decided she'll be going to Glimmerbrook because to be honest, I just love the place! I'll be switching over to story, but after my last attempt I now know what I want to do.
    Update 88 - Toddler Time!

GD1o0dH.png

Notes:
    And so more time has passed, and Jules has gradually coped with the shocking news of Lydia's true identity and the break up. Lydia had left her life as quickly and unexpectedly as she had entered it, but Jules would always remember her and be thankful for the support she had always offered her, despite the odd way their time together had ended. But having a young child has meant that Jules hasn't had a lot of time to mope around - especially now since Ruby is officially a toddler and watching her is a full time job :)

So let's officially meet Ruby Louise Harrison now that she is not just an object baby! I found this adorable CC hair that looks so much like her daddy's <3 Thank you @Skeilah for helping me edit the color of the bow! She did age up rather chubby, so I slid her weight bar down a bit haha (she probably had too many grilled cheese sandwiches in utero :D) I also gave her different eyebrows, a skin overlay, and some little CC lashes. I used the trait randomizer and ended up with "charmer."
    0dKAgrh.png

And I just love dressing toddlers, so I'll share her outfit categories :)
    U9mW6eF.jpg

Just some other cute moments.
    s4xnfHe.png
    UXWF4VC.png
    6WLHzRl.png
    0hVgmNq.png

And oh my goodness, this one actually killed me it was so cute 😍
    e7zvjL6.png

Jules is nearly done with high school and is on track to graduate. She has spoken to Dell and Sofia, and since nothing is tying her to Mt. Komorebi any longer, she has decided to move in with them to their Britechester home as soon as she's done with school and officially begin applying to colleges and touring the campuses. It's very convenient that Sofia and Dell live right in between two prestigious universities... :)
    @permanentrose

Ruby is adorable and I want to squish her cheeks! Toddlers are just the best, I definitely love this. I mean, Ruby is officially the first baby any of the challengers have had, so I'm squealing!

I'm also just here so much for how cute she is! She looks so much like her daddy and all her outfits are sooooo cute!
    edited March 2021
    @Karababy52
    Ah, that all makes sense about the kiss. I don't have the ROM pack so I really didn't even think about that since I honestly don't know what features come with it haha, though your comments about someone controlling them make sense now haha. I guess I should have figured there was a spell for that. Probably everyone else will pick up what you did a lot better than I did ;) Cute that Essa did that haha!

And yeah, like I said, I'm not entirely satisfied with how I ended things for Jules and Lydia, especially since I felt I rushed it, but in the end, I was ready for it to end on relatively good terms, so this is what we got :) I probably could have played up Jules' hot-headed trait in this situation, but it's not like Lydia was intentionally trying to hurt her.

Nice backstory with the uni students helping Essa and her mother out, and giving Essa a lifelong dream of attending college and getting a degree! I do feel like this was the easiest month to make transition for sure - going to college provides an easy excuse for picking up your life and moving somewhere new after all! And of course those mind reading sages already knew, haha! I love that Essa has such a supportive family now, and even though she'll be moving, and I can't wait for them to visit her and Josh too!

Also I like your last part about her reflecting on what to do with Damon...you could tie things together tomorrow, or you could forget about it for a while and bring it up again later this year and tie it into your story then. Not sure what you have planned, but I know that this won't be the last we hear of Damon...

@lilypadmeulin
    Thank you! I'm quite in love with toddler Ruby too. She's gonna steal the spotlight a lot, I can already tell. She'll end up having a million outfits, I'm sure haha, I just made one for each category to start, but I have a ton of toddler CC, and also the clothes with the toddler stuff pack are adorable too. Ruby will be a toddler at least for this entire month, if not longer, since I love toddlers so much haha. I still have to figure out a timeline with aging for her that makes sense, but we at least have toddler Ruby for the month of April :)
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited April 2021
    Hi everyone - I have several more chapters to play and write for the conclusion of "Sakura's Dilemma", and so it will go into the beginning of April, as I won't be able to finish this all by tomorrow. But then, I will continue with the uni pack, and join everyone at that time. :)

March 7: Sakura - Date 2: Music of The Night*

DATE-AT-THE-BLUE-VELVET.png
    Sakura had thought carefully about her next date with Prince Oberon. She had found out from chatting with him on their first date that he liked music, so she had thought about a place that perhaps they could go dancing or enjoy some music together. The problem was that there was only one place in town to go. The Blue Velvet Nightclub.

this-was-the-blue-velvet-the-place-she-would-have-done-her-coop.png

On her first day in Willow Creek, Sakura had wandered the downtown area trying to find places where guys would hang out, for her 10 kisses quest, and she had seen the Blue Velvet. She was in a bit of a shock at first when she saw the name of the place, but she had gone inside. Sakura had looked around, and saw the piano in the corner. This is where she would have been on her co-op program. It seemed so long ago that she had heard the news from her music teacher that the owner of the Blue Velvet had wanted her for the program. She tried not to think about it, and admitted that it was a rather nice place to take a date. She had also noticed that there was a bar at the back of the Nightclub, which had given her an idea of how she would use the flirty potion there.

getting-ready-for-date-2.png

Sakura called Prince Oberon and asked him if he would like to go on a second date this evening, and he said he most certainly would. Before she left, she took a small vial and filled it with 1/3 of the flirty potion. Let's hope her plan works.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

IN-FRONT-OF-THE-DATE-PLACE.png

It was already dark when they arrived at the Blue Velvet Nightclub and Prince Oberon immediately took Sakura's hands in his.

they-held-hands.png

Prince Oberon: "My blossom, how lovely you look in the moonlight tonight. I must say that your choice of venue certainly intrigues me."

I-UNDERSTAND-THAT-YOU-LIKE-MUSIC.png

Sakura: "Well, I understand that you like music, and this is a jazz club. They have live music and dancing. I thought you might enjoy it."

autonomouis-kiss-by-prince-oberon.png

Prince Oberon: "Sakura, how thoughtful of you. It sounds like you have planned a wonderful evening, and I am looking forward to holding you close on the dance floor," he said as he kissed her on the cheek. [Another autonomous kiss by Prince Oberon.]

Sakura smiled nervously and her cheeks felt flushed. She had never been pursued or romanced by anyone like this before. It unnerved her a bit.

sakuras-cheeks-felt-flushed.png

As Sakura stood there thinking about Prince Oberon, she heard a voice inside her head, "Stick to the plan, Sakura! Stick to the plan! Win this quest and convince him to let you go."

She took a deep breath and entered the Blue Velvet Nightclub.

A-LITTLE-AMBIANCE.png

Once inside, Sakura thought she would light the fireplace for a little ambiance. Prince Oberon had already chosen a table and Sakura came over and joined him. Since it wasn't busy yet, Sakura thought they could talk for a bit.

Sakura: "It's still early but I heard that this place gets quite busy later on."

PRINCE-OBERON-HANGING-ON-HER-EVERY-WORD.png

Prince Oberon: "I can see why. The place has a certain vibe to it. But, my blossom, I much prefer it this way, where I can spend time with just you. And the warmth of the fireplace just adds a wonderful, cozy feel," he said as he stroked her hand.

Sakura: "I actually found this place on my first day here. It is...it is where I was going to do my co-op for the School For The Arts..."

Prince Oberon looked puzzled: "...ah, I understand...this is where your other life would have led you...if I had not found you."

Sakura nodded her head.

Prince Oberon: "You must be truly gifted if you were offered that position. If I may ask, what was it for?"

Sakura: "I play the piano, and my music teacher thought I played quite well, and told the owner of this club about me."

Prince Oberon: "So, we have much in common, both lovers of music. I, myself play the violin, and have been instructed since I was a child. And I am sure, my blossom, that we will make beautiful music together...in more ways than one..." he said as he looked deeply into her eyes.

Sakura quickly glanced away embarrassed at what he was implying.

oh-gee-this-isnt-working.png

Prince Oberon: "Oh, Sakura, please forgive me if I have offended you. I merely meant to say that I am looking forward to being with you...in a more...intimate setting. Is it wrong of me to say that I want to "be" with my bride-to-be in that manner?"

maybe-because-she-likes-you-so-much-that-she-is-mad-that-you-are-not-giving-her-compliments.png

Sakura: "But Prince Oberon, this is just our second date. The quest is not over yet. Either Titania or I could be your bride-to-be, and I am sure that your dates with Titania have been just as wonderful."

i-reallky-think-that-titania-likes-you.png

Prince Oberon: "Titania! Why do you insist on speaking about her on our dates? She is not you, my blossom, and never will be. She was a wonderful carefree sim once, and we had many pleasant times together, and I had very deep feelings for her. But then she changed. She became so obstinate and hot-tempered, and it's as if I don't even know her anymore."

Sakura: "Perhaps she was acting differently because she very much cares for you, and was upset that you wanted someone else to be your betrothed."

Prince Oberon: "That's nonsense."

Sakura: "No, it's true...I've seen how she looks at you..."

Prince Oberon: "My blossom, let us not speak of her again. You have no fear that I will choose Titania. I want nothing more than to be with you, So put your worries aside and let us enjoy this evening together..."

she-is-just-not-as-kind-as-you-my-blossom.png

[Sakura thought: "Oh no! This isn't working at all. He thinks that I am mentioning Titania because I am worried he is going to pick her over me. And all I wanted to do was to show him how much she cares about him. Oh this is awful!"]

Sakura: "Yes, of course. I apologize for my behavior, Prince Oberon. Perhaps we should go to the bar and order a drink together..."

Prince Oberon: "That is a good idea, Sakura, because I was beginning to think that our date would not turn out well. But yes, a shared drink with you sounds wonderful."

how-am-i-going-to-have-her-think-of-her-differently.png

[Sakura paled and thought: "Oh my Plumbobs! By mentioning Titania to Prince Oberon, I may have jeopardized this date now...but it can be salvaged...just a little flirty potion in his drink, and he will think this is the most wonderful date again...I can't fail this quest...I just can't..."]

They headed over to the bar area, and Sakura was about to sit down when Prince Oberon pulled Sakura into his arms and gave her a caring kiss on the cheek. [Autonomous action by Prince Oberon]

autonomous-cheek-kiss-by-prince-oberon.png

Prince Oberon: "Sakura, I saw how sad you looked, and I am sorry if my words hurt you. I only want to make you happy. Let us begin this date again, and drink to us..."

Sakura smiled at him, "Yes, I think that's a good idea..."

Prince Oberon smiled at her in return: "Now, my blossom, what concoction are we going to imbibe? I have always had a penchant for those sparkly drinks that tickle your nose when you drink them..."

Sakura laughed, "Yes, me, too." Sakura was happy that the awkward moment between them had passed. Sakura decided to order some fruity fizzy drinks.

sakura-ordering-some-drinks.png

They sat together and the bartender put on quite a show for them when she prepared their drinks.

QUITE-A-SHOW-THE-BARTENDER-WAS-GIVING.png

Sakura's mind was already whirring with her plan. She would distract Prince Oberon by chatting with him, and conceal the vial in her hand, and then secretly pour it into his drink. Then they would toast each other and he would drink it. Perfect plan. It was failproof. Nothing could go wrong.

prince-oberon-took-his-drink-behind-the-bar.png

Well, nothing that is, until Prince Oberon decided to take his drink and walk behind the bar and talk to Sakura from there. Maybe he wanted to face her when he spoke to her. Who knows.

Once they finished their drink, Sakura suggested they order another. Prince Oberon quite liked that idea. So, Sakura ordered another round, and the same thing happened. And another. Same thing. By this time, Sakura was feeling the effects of the drinks and so was Prince Oberon.

he-keeps-running-off-with-his-drink-i-have-to-think-of-something-else.png

[Sakura thought: "Why is this happening to me? I don't know how else I can use this potion here, other than putting it into a drink. Think! Think! What else can I do?"]

Prince Oberon come over to Sakura and whispered in her ear that the music had started and he would like nothing more than to dance with her. Sakura thought that maybe she didn't have to use the potion afterall, as it seemed that Prince Oberon was enjoying the date again.

dancing-together.png

the-place-was-packed.png

They headed over to the dance floor, and Prince Oberon was quite a good dancer. But Sakura still had nagging doubts that this date would be a golden memory for him. She excused herself and headed up to the restroom to freshen up.

While there, she thought of other possibilities of how this would become a memorable date. And then it dawned on her. Of course! She would serenade him on the piano. With renewed energy, Sakura went downstairs again.

sakura-looked-at-herself-in-the-mirror.png

ahw-muat-not-keep-the-prince-waiting.png

Prince Oberon had sat down at a table, "My blossom, shall we dance again? I was quite enjoying myself..."

Sakura: "Actually, I had something else in mind..."

Prince Oberon lifted an eyebrow: "Oh?"

jazzong-up-the-place.png

Sakura just smiled at him and headed over to the piano. She decided to warm up a bit and jazz up the place. A lot of the patrons came over to hear her play.

prince-o9beron-listening-to-her-play.png

Prince Oberon seemed to be enjoying himself, too, as he watched her play the piano.

She ended the song and then thought of Kiyoshi and Wolfgang, and closed her eyes. She started playing a tune, a rather haunting tune, and it was almost like a hush fell over the entire club. It was a song of a lost love, one her mother had taught her when she was young. Sakura poured her heart into playing the song. And she thought of Kiyoshi and Wolfgang and all the things she wanted to say to them and what she wanted them to say to her. She thought of them both and felt her eyes tear up.

sakura-poured-her-heart-into-the-song.png

her-playing-stired-the-princes-innermost-desires.png

Sakura finished the song, and headed back to the table. The date was almost over, and Sakura told Prince Oberon that she needed some air. Prince Oberon said he would accompany her to the patio.

Prince Oberon sat on a bench, "My blossom, that is the most beautiful heartfelt song I have ever heard. I saw some of the patrons shed a tear, they were so moved. I must say that I was very moved myself, and I want to thank you for sharing it with me. You are indeed gifted, and your music seems to weave a spell on those around you."

my-blossom-that-is-the-most-beautiful-song-i-have-ever-heard.png

Sakura: "Thank you Prince Oberon.

Prince Oberon: "I fear that our date is ending soon, my blossom. And, although our date started on a rather unusual note, it turned out rather well. I did enjoy our drinks together and dancing with you, but I must admit that it was your piano playing that has made this my most memorable date yet," he said as he moved closer to her, "...but not as memorable as your sweet lips on mine, my blossom..."

ANOTHER-DATE-ANOTHER-KISS-FROM-THE-PRINCE.png

Prince Oberon then took Sakura in his arms, and kissed her on the lips. A kiss quite different from the first date. And when they parted, Sakura knew that the way Prince Oberon looked at her and the way he had kissed her, that Prince Oberon would never let her leave here. He would never let her go back to her world.

IT-IS-THE-END-OF-THE-DATE-MY-BLOSSOM.png

Prince Oberon bid her farewell, and asked Sakura to give him one day's notice before their final date. She agreed, not knowing what to expect. When he left, Sakura just stood on the patio thinking about how she would never see any of her friends again nor would she ever see Kiyoshi or Wolfgang again. And with that final thought, Sakura was so overcome with emotion that she just broke down and cried.

sakura-crying-about-her-situation.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sakura received a "Gold" on her second date. She is getting lots of champagne buckets, which is the reward. I do believe though, that Sakura would surely trade these champagne buckets in exchange for a way back to her own world.

1st-date-sakura.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Autor's Notes:

*The Music of the Night, is a song from the Broadway musical, Phantom of the Opera. by Andrew Lloyd Webber.

Drama Club Highlights:
    sing-solo.png

love-song-moved-the-teacher.png

promoted-in-drama-line-learner.png
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    March 26
    So I played a few days this morning and decided to just post pictures from each sim day. It was Thursday and Friday in my game after bringing Wolfgang into the family fold for awhile.
    SCDCFb2.png
    On Thursday both Roxanne and Wolfgang went to school. I do really want to get his grades up I can't stand seeing an "F". I like that Archie is basically autonomously helping him with homework. Archie has two curses on him but they aren't affecting him much at home. Now and then Roxanne wants to duel with him autonomously .. due to the "duelist" curse. I figure I'm going to see what happens as he accumulates curses. He also got a drop down to join the Astronaut career at level 5 so he joined (for now). I have them all skilling things that I think will help them, basics for Wolfgang, creative stuff for Roxanne (as she'll probably go for that in Uni) and of course rocket science for Archie.
    P0quQCc.png
    Glitch photo. Wolfgang has a holder for his screwdriver... or he has to keep looking at his handiness book while working! I like to give away upgraded vacuums in the game so that's what I have him working on.
    StYHCMs.png
    Archie really, really.. wants to learn rocket science! I've never seen them carrying two books like they do with drinks so had to get a shot!
    March 27
    OejV0ky.png
    On Friday I decided to keep Roxanne home from school and sent her to the Ito's to just have some fun, mostly being a jerk face to Nanami. A few things happened!
    UqmWg9s.png
    You know I had to do it to her!
    TUUhceo.png
    Yuck... Roxanne couldn't hold down her lunch!
    qAzb96O.png
    Megumi started this fire cooking ... not Roxanne! Roxanne wanted to rush in and put it out but I had her call the fire department instead. I kind of wanted it to kill off Megumi so I could have Roxanne raise her from the dead but no such luck.
    8Un3KGx.png
    But she did get to clean her up quick.. of course!
    Okay going to be in to post to everyone soon :)... and by soon I mean hopefully by tonight lol.

egTcBMc.png
    @permanentrose - Just so you know, the "feed a bite" interaction is from the Dine Out pack. It's really cute for sure. And, yes, Sakura is doing the postcard collection. Might have that one finished by the end of the year! lol
    Okay, this was too funny not to post :D

I was wondering why all the sudden everyone at the gym were all shocked and had a picture of River at their thought bubbles :joy:
    27-3-2021-23-52-39.png
    River.. REALLY?? Where did you left your towel!!!!!!!!???????? :joy:

@Ellupelluellu - Oh my gosh! River! Such an exhibitionist! lol
    March, Day 22

03-30-21_10-08-09_AM.png?width=721&height=577

So, wow. Just wow. Today was a pretty amazing day out of nowhere!

Before I get into that, though, I'm just going to say that I definitely miscalculated - I have one more day left in Evergreen Harbour! Tomorrow will be Jenny's actual last day, and then I'll spend some time aging her up and setting up her Glimmerbrook house so that things can start properly by the time our story starts.

She's still been hard at work tending her garden, of course!

03-30-21_10-02-16_AM.png?width=721&height=577

Megumi then invited her to the Spice Festival, and they both went along, and Jenny went for the challenge...

03-30-21_10-06-56_AM.png?width=721&height=577

And, to my great surprise, got a Cowplant Berry somewhere during the festival! Is this normal? I had her plant it anyway, because we do need it.

03-30-21_10-12-27_AM.png?width=721&height=577

So now, by pure luck, we're one step closer to Jenny completing her Aspiration!
    edited March 2021
    I just evicted the Pleasant sisters from their household so I could move all your sims in for next month, so I thought I'd share a screenshot!

I had a pose for 6 girls in my game already and then I just awkwardly put Bryon and River on each side :joy: I was too lazy to download an 8 person pose just for this. (I use this pose for bridesmaids when I'm posing for weddings usually lol) Also I didn't have Essa's current hair in my game but I did already have a CC one that matched pretty nicely. They all got DU outfits too :)

EyMY7Hu.jpg

Post edited by permanentrose on
    @AnnoyingTiger - March 26 - I found it amusing that Astrid was asked to Geekcon by a ghost! lol But, anyway, great shots of the rocket launch, and oh my gosh, Astrid was abducted! Sheesh! And there is Pumpkin looking for love out the window, throwing little hearts everywhere. And such fun with Penelope, and of course, she makes messes! lol

March 27 - On one photo it looks like Penelope got in a fight with the cat! lol And congrats to Pumpkin for becoming a cat influencer! lol Really, we all knew that Pumpkin was a start! :)

March 28 - I love that shot of Pumpkin walking down the sidewalk - such a sassy girl. And whoa! Astrid has some cooking skills. Look at her whirl that cutting board. She seems to be carrying a book around with her trying to read it. Is that the gardening book? lol You would think that Astrid was a pro gardener by now.

@permanentrose - A mutual agreement - Your daily shot is so good, I love that Lydia is looking up at the family portrait and probably thinking about everything. Vlad really does have a soft heart, who can deny that when you see him holding Mochi? And I think it did help Lydia to have a talk with her father and "air" things out. And it looks like she is going to stay in Forgotten Hollow with her Dad, but needs to go and see Jules first.

Goodbyes - I can relate to what you went through with having to retype your story. I have had that happen to me before, a few times, in fact. So Lydia returns! What a shocker for Jules! And then they head out and Lydia reveals her true form to Jules. This was a very well written chapter, as they both realized that they had both gone into hiding in Mt. Komorebi and at that time, each needed the other, but now were ready to tackle the world again, albeit, in separate paths. It was sad, but at least they remained friends, and it kind of left things open for the Forgotten Hollow world when it comes up in the challenge. Good-bye Lydia, I do hope that you mend things with your father, and that you will also feel better about yourself. And Jules is more resilient than she thinks she is, and surrounded by her family, Jules can do anything. :)

@Karababy52 - March 28 - I love how Essa secretly cast a spell on L and her father. lol Essa is tying to be a matchmaker. hehehe And Astrid makes an appearance yeah! And they have a duel, but Essa defeats her. Oh well!

March 29 - A very nice meeting with her family, the Sages, to tell them she would be heading to university. And I love that they told her they already knew. lol And so nice that her house will still be there for her. I loved all the shots of Essa with the Sages. It was really nice. Kind of sad that she is leaving there, but also a new life for her with Josh. And Damon....well, he will probably be back when Essa gets to Forgotten Hollow, or before. I am sure he will find out somehow that it was Essa torturing him and extract his revenge on her...in the future. I am going to miss how you portrayed all of the Sages. I never really knew anything about the pack, but now seeing everyone's storylines has me really liking it. Will Essa continue to be a spellcaster?

@lilypadmeulin - March 21 - Oooh...sexy boots pic! Oh, and yes, dragonfruit/snapdragon spliced plant! Woot! Great work!

March 22 - Oh that is fantastic that Jenny got a cowplant berry. I was pretty excited when Sakura fished one. I thought I would never get that aspiration done :) And so it's Glimmerbrook, next. Nice. Now that I've seen it, I really do like that pack.

@Skeilah - I love the phonebook with Johnny in it. Would that be called a Johnny-on-the-spot, or perhaps a Dr. Who reference or maybe he is supposed to be superman who changes into a super military sim in there. Nice chapter on tying everything up for some of the folks.

@Hermitgirl - March 26 - Love that you have Wolfgang working on his handiness skill. All that work sabotaging those toilets down at Bathe de Rill really has helped him gain handiness for sure. And I do love that shot of Archie and holding the two rocket science books. Reminds me of the movie Back to School where Rodney Dangerfield is having a massage and they are holding books for him when he's on his back, and then on his stomach.

March 27 - Lol Roxanne's revenge on Nanami! teehee...and she wanted to kill Megumi so she could resurrect her. lol Okay, let's not for Sakura's sake! Yeah for the fire brigade actually doing something! They are always too late, or come and dance, yep, it happened at their Scout Camp. I love all of Roxanne's adventures :)
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,879 Member
    edited March 2021
    @SoulGal7 , hehe, so far River is the onlyone who has mysteriously forgotten his towel :D It was hilarious tho :D

@permanentrose , great group picture! <3

Here what has happened in my game.

First Melody and Malcolm were at skiing, but they debated over skiing or sledging (based on their bubbles, as I was not controlling them)
    9PnwvC9.png
    Looks like sledging won, and it went perfectly :)
    HNEBIrL.png
    UbrYgpt.png
    FCgjnjq.png
    tTWhtak.png
    VvzVq9T.png
    And there they go again :)

Then group of random pictures.
    Nikolas Sr was impressed by River's singing!
    CiTtnWG.png
    Then to Sulani, Hey look who is at the beach! Rick! (yes that one hugging the ground is Malcolm, he has seen Jenny and fainted)
    Ha9u5t8.png
    sFBKMnX.png
    MYA9qGK.png
    Roxanne was there too :)

nZ7yVLq.png
    sC72Qop.png
    Roxanne enjoyed herself with so swimming.. I am SURE she was warning the fishes to not take the bates :joy:

Speaking of fishing..
    4OxkH62.png
    Hey Malcolm.. I see Melody in there too..
    hj3ziIr.png
    Yep :)
    njTpR76.png

And back at everyone's favorite, KARAOKE! GO Sakura!
    mwUNItr.png

And back in San Myshuno
    8wUtqtX.png
    SaXAmkl.png

And in my newly renovated Library.. HEY.. Melody, do not cheat!!
    YCgbMlV.png
    xkO9uyg.png

And back at Sulani, GO River!
    2ERFYJC.png

And at my newly renovated The Blue Velvet.
    68XJn85.png
    Mom is watching!
    IneSIqe.png
    Melody has some moves!
    xajui2e.png
    JASPER!!! Tagging @AlwaysAsking , Maybe Jenny got a role for some Arabian Princess story, like Aladdin.. and you were practicing the lines with her???

And some growing up :)
    This vampire household LOVES computers, LOL
    JAl0LNz.png
    Essa and Nelly...
    3SZQIuw.png
    .. as Nikolas (Damon) and Everett.
    EOojKej.png
    TQzSpx3.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Going to try to keep responses short again for so many days. I still don't know if I'll try to play catch up or just start off playing again as has been suggested. I'm not that far behind but next weekend is already looking busy for me lol. It would be kind of fun to line up our Uni experiences though!
    @Karababy52
    For posts from day 25 to 28. I loved seeing Damon get turned into little ridiculous things especially (gnome and rabbit) it had me laughing.. and yeah I'm starting to feel sorry for him but he needs to see the error of his ways! Casting the "kissing" spell was good! Looks like Essa is wrapping up her time and her life looks bright!
    @permanentrose
    I am sooo jealous that you finished that aspiration with seemingly little trouble at the end lol, good for you! When I read the "ending" of Jules and Lydia's story I cried.. not sure why but they seemed really good together maybe because of the time they met and the support and all. I'm glad that Vlad isn't turning out all bad too! Also Ruby is so flippin' cute!!
    @lilypadmeulin
    Ut Oh I think Jenny's mother is gonna be trouble! I had to turn off lifestyles I had the tension that wouldn't quit also there is a known bug about it.
    @SoulGal7
    It's like reading a fairytale... Of course I was partial to Grimm's. Really though this is a treat. I can't wait to see how you wrap it up for our heroine!
    @Skeilah
    Whew I am so glad that Isaius finally had a happy ending. I'm loving the way your doing the "where are they now" ending for everyone, that's cute!
    @Ellupelluellu
    Lol River is looking for the next conquest! Your game looks like a lot of fun just following all the known sims autonomous hijinks lol. Especially.. River.
    @AnnoyingTiger
    Those kitty's not how a cuteness rival in Penelope for sure. Did Bess get eaten?
    egTcBMc.png
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    @Ellupelluellu

Wow, ummm, Jasper, that's some look you've got going on, lol!!

Please, he has to have better fashion sense! Or that beautiful woman, Jenny, who he's with, she should tell him to get his act together! lol

He's so lucky in your saves! He's a super star! He falls in love with beautiful women, marries then, has kids with them. Wow!

The poor man has only ever had 1 girlfriend, Laney, in my game, in 3 real life years since I made him! :joy: He hasn't even managed to marry her!

xB4cVL8.png

I always love seeing his adventures in your game. He's up to interesting things here ... with this gorgeous outfit! lol!

But no, I'm kidding, he's lucky to be with Jenny. She looks very nice, and she's so pretty. He always gets the pretty gals.

I see Melody is still up to her mischief. :D No, jk, I don't think that winter sports with Malcolm is mischief. Nikolas Sr's expression in the Karaoke place is amazing! :joy: River must be an awesome singer! And I just love how he goes fishing in his fancy tuxedo! Omg. What a guy! lol

And was that Darth Vader actually Malcolm? Aren't he and Melody attached at the hip? lmao

And what's with her cheating at chess? Ha, I love the random people who cheat at chess, people you would never suspect, like my Ian :D

Anyway, I just love how you have everyone's sims in your game, and they're all having so much fun. Those kids are adorable!

Thank you for tagging me about Jasper when he shows up. I must admit, I greatly prefer when he's in his pink outfit. After all, he has a legacy to carry on. Pink is important! lol
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
    March - Day 30: Essa's New House?

72638hs.png

Notes
    As you might've already guessed, the next two days will be spent building Essa and Josh's new home. Essa's story won't pick up again until Thursday. First, I didn't build this, I'm just renovating it. I downloaded it from the Gallery. It'll probably look a bit different on the outside and A LOT different on the inside. IF, I end up using this house for Essa and Josh. I started building my own house for them, but I'm not really into it at the moment. I'll show screenshots of both when I update this in a bit. I'll comment and reply then too. :)
    Comments coming later today :)

---

Update 89 - Snow much fun

notR6Sb.png

Notes:
    I am glad I aged Ruby up for the last couple of days of Mt. Komorebi, just because there are a handful of cute toddler things to do here!

Jules took Ruby to the Festival of Snow, and I love that there's an interaction for a toddler to ask for a selfie with Yamachan. Look at this sassy tot. She's like, I may not have a phone of my own, but you bet I'm getting a selfie :D
    b4I4KgO.png
    2gCLj8U.png

Then of course she had to see the picture and approve.
    y9514PO.png
    TZhRytY.png

Gotta give mommy lots of hugs too <3
    fCBPOKX.png

And then, of course, they had to do a sled ride together!
    3TNBCKX.png
    PpbZIxi.png

And because it is summer, they enjoyed some time in the river too!
    HukShzX.png
    PGjAAGb.png

I was also able to get Jules to max the skiing and snowboarding skills, and get to level 9 of rock climbing (perhaps I can get her to max that one eventually too!)

I've also been doing a lot of behind the scenes work with aging up the teens in Jules' life and moving them to University dorms (so tedious, even with cheats haha) so that I'm ready to play next month!

Here a few sneak peaks -
    We have a Britechester Sorority House, and of course Brittany, Luna, and Sofia are the main members. I needed a fourth sim to live there so it didn't generate a random roommate, so I created another YA roommate for them named Selena Andrews who so far has no story, but I'm not sure she knows what she got herself into :D I named their sorority Delta Nu, after the sorority in Legally Blonde.
    h78liVn.png

Emmett is going to Foxbury to major in psychology and I'm having him room with Mario's cousin, Toby. He's a literal giant since I have some height sliders I've been playing around with haha. If I'm feeling ambitious, I'll make a basketball club for him to join.
    hK6ELOL.png

And Hugo and Mario have decided to room together at Britechester. Mario is majoring in history and Hugo is majoring the culinary arts.
    etB0X5H.png

Kaori is going to Foxbury and majoring in physics and will be rooming with Yuki.
    WD9iHHJ.png

(As you can see, I've been enjoying the new bunk beds)

I have more newly aged up YAs who will be making their appearances later next month, I just haven't sorted out all their living situations yet :)

I'm also trying to decide if I want to have Jules live in a dorm for at least one semester, as I've never really tried playing dorm life before. Obviously, I don't love this option for the mere fact that I want her to continue to live with Ruby, but I'm sure Dell and Sofia would offer to watch Ruby for a semester if I really wanted to try out dorm life....decisions, decisions... :)
    @permanentrose

Oh my gosh, Jenny looks so cute in her DU outfit! I hope she gets along well with her housemates, lol.

Ruby is just the cutest, by the way, hands down. Her meeting Yamachan had me SQUEALING. I'm just so hyped for her every time, and I think I mentioned before that she's technically the first baby of this challenge, so she's winning my heart and I'm sure everyone else feels the same.

@Karababy52

I'm not the best at building houses, so I always love seeing what you make! Also, just letting you know that Essa might be showing up a bit more this month!

March, Day 23

03-31-21_9-33-41_AM.png?width=721&height=577

This is it! Jenny's last day in Evergreen Harbor. Sad, but I guess at the same time it's been a good ride.

The Cowplant sprouted, and I named it Audrey II, because I'm unoriginal.

03-31-21_9-23-01_AM.png?width=721&height=577

Megumi also came to visit, which was fun, and Jenny got to talk to her. I'm imagining her just wanting to give Jenny a proper send off!

03-31-21_9-26-05_AM.png?width=721&height=577

Morgan also came by and gave Jenny a seed packet, which feels like a going away gift. Morgan is such a sweetheart, really.

03-31-21_9-37-51_AM.png?width=721&height=577

Megumi also read Jenny's Encyclopedia Vampirica, and then I couldn't find it anywhere, so I think she might have walked off with it?

03-31-21_9-30-49_AM.png?width=721&height=577

But...Evergreen Harbor was a place where Jenny wasn't scrimping and saving so much, and I'm definitely going to miss it. I mean, for one thing, Jenny is no longer a student, and for another, being a young adult is going to bring so many more challenges. I've got some plot hooks and ideas to work on, and I really love her new house, but it is going to be a bit different. I'm considering all my angles and liking them.

See you all tomorrow for the first chapter of Jenny's new life!
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    March 30
    miT5zt7.png

Bryons Diary
    QwbGYkq.png
    Next on the list: Gabbie.

fvlhubH.png
    ...And Isaius.

Since Gage left for a world trip, Gabbie was left all alone. The only G-gang member still in the story. Luckily she found a lot of much needed support in Isaius. I mean, they already clicked back when Isaius was a ghost, but now they took it to a next level.

CV4Z5jU.png
    They recently started dating each other (yay, another couple!).

aa2NjJ7.png
    Just like Jess, Gabbie and Isaius have plans to study. The two lovebirds decided to live together in a dorm in Britechester. As you can see, this dorm is too big for just the two of them. They share the dorm with another couple.

GCFe2Qh.png
    Skeilah and Hugo. (Yup, that's my Simself stealing the show with my Sims-crush Hugo Villareal :D)

TC1ORLH.png
    Of course, Wallace and Salem are also present in the dorm.

efunojz.png
    The fact that my (and Johnny’s) biological father is about our age now doesn’t bother us anymore. It feels like he's another 'lost' big brother. Isaius has a lot of respect for mom and will always be thankful for giving him the gift of his own teenage body... And a family. Mom ‘adopted’ him so that he could start over. Build a life again. The man that was once supposed to be my father doesn’t exist anymore, but we sure became close, a family. A mother, three grown-up brothers and a little half-sister. That’s how I see it. That’s how everyone started to see it.

1L73bbc.png
    Talking about my little half-sister, Kristine… She grew so fast. Before we knew it, she walked, talked and went to the potty by herself.

ZRLCOmV.png
    Don’t tell Naoki, because he’ll tease me forever, saying something like “Oh so you do have a soft side?!”. But... This little girl has a special place in my heart.

hKbNtlX.png
    One day, Naoki, mom, Kristine and I went to Windenburg. It’s been such a long time since we saw the Partihaus gang, my second family. It was time to catch up!

cjR9T5j.png
    We introduced the members to mom and Kristine and everyone immediately fell in love with the little girl. Especially Marcus, lol.

XwpFVWL.png
    Mom is still learning me to get better in painting. I’m getting pretty good with landscapes… Sort of.

mcYLUXm.png
    My best masterpiece is this one, though.

EbNDw6c.png
    I call it: "The grilled cheese".

A photo that has nothing to do with this challenge, but just cute:
    7GzHj4N.png

Ruby and Kristine met each other in my game. Not official yet, I just wanted them to hug and be cute, but they'll get to know each other in the future and I'm looking forward to it ^^
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top