Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FireflyGamer107 / coolsim9999999 --- Monthly Building Challenge

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Firefly St.Patty’s Colab is a very lovely and special collab build! :)
    Thankyou very much @JojoMOMSTER :) for all your special and detailed work of creating the shell,doing the landscaping and bringing all the rooms together!You did it so very beautifullly!
    Each room and area of the build is very special created by each lovely and special simmer!♥
  • Options
    JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,966 Member
    Oh @rosemow thank you!
  • Options
    AliSim19AliSim19 Posts: 443 Member
    @coolsim9999999 Aw bless you :) it’s all the house, all the other rooms together & your celebration I’m looking forward to seeing though so I’ll do my very best to stay up!

@JojoMOMSTER the house looks fantastic!! thank you so much for collating and making it <3

I’ve never done a collab before and it’s been fun being part of a group with such talented peeps to build & bring something together....so thank you all B)
  • Options
    ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    Yes I agree, I've never done a collab either so this was super fun! The house turned out great I think, ready for a party!
  • Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,101 Member
    I added a few toddler items to the garage --- like the family used it for storage space.

I'll be back later to write back to everyone :)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    edited March 2021
    I'm so happy everyone had so much fun doing this challenge! I loved all the rooms, and I'll write something about them --- mostly will talk about them on stream.

I'll have an April challenge posted after stream or the day after. If you want to be the shell house maker again that's cool @JojoMOMSTER --- unless someone else wants to try their hand at it! Whatever you guys want to do to build or make the shell is so very appriciated. This will be a room/shell challenge now.

I have to look for the gold coins because I forgot to tonight :)!

See you guys on my stream and here, also :)!\

Yay @AliSim19 @Clousinators! I'm glad you guys had fun, and I'm ready to party, too! B)

@AliSim19 --- I hope you can stay up for my stream, but if not, that's totally fine! I hope you can stay up, though! :)
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    52 more minutes
  • Options
    actually I'm starting now @JojoMOMSTER --- but it won't be the tour --- I want to go through some fun clips!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    Couldn’t get blummin’ twitch to log in or get the reset email through but I saw the first half although it wouldn’t let me comment (great headbands!) Thank you for your lovely words on my birthday build, glad you liked it :) Kind of you to do the porch first too .... and great job on getting the fire out quick haha

Can’t wait to see the full house tour but will have to wait until morning because I’m yawning that much I can’t see any more lol, hope the rest goes well!
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Oh @AliSim19 darn it! Silly Twitch! We still love your bakery house and porch.

If someone wants to do the next shell, please do, because it’s so fun to see how other people decorate your build, otherwise I will do another shell.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    @AliSim19 That's ok! I'm so happy you were able to see some of it and liked my headbands! Have a great night! B)

Thanks a lot @JojoMOMSTER B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    extra post
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    edited April 2021
    April room challenge:
    Construct a room for the house to which a baby girl and a baby boy --- twins born in April will come home from the hospital.

Brief:
    Babies, flowers and April showers

Spring represents rebirth and many mammals have their young in Spring. A baby girl and a baby boy --- twins born in April come home from the hospital --- each to their own nursery. They are the first children their parents’ had.

Besides baby stuff, the house should have toddler stuff and kids’ stuff that people already gave the parents to prepare for when their children age up to those stages.

Info:
    From a house shell (please use the hashtag for that month which someone will make each month, please choose a room to create from that house shell. Feel free to add landscape and put activities in the yard of the house shell. For the house shell --- any size lot is fine. I was thinking of using a larger lot like a 50X50 lot. Make sure to give yourself credit for creating the house shell with a hashtag . The main areas of the house and outside landscaping/anything outside that isn’t a room could be a collab and will also be in the stream. This month, @JojoMOMSTER volunteered again to create the shell, but anyone in this challenge may add to the main areas.

Then, everyone, please upload your rooms to the gallery with the hashtag: #springtwins.
    Room types:
    Kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, living room, dining room, study, kids room, outdoor room --- or other type of room --- as long as we get each of the rooms above in the build. Of course, we may not always need a kids’ room. Also, I'll let you know how many of each room we need for the challenge.

Please tell me which room you want to do as soon as possible.
    I will keep track of which room types are left.
    The hashtag for the whole challenge this month: #springtwins so please use that hashtag too so I can find everything .

On stream, I’ll tour the house.
    However, I’ll nominate each room in the challenge for a Maxis fave. I’ll also be able to tell who did which room in the finished house.

I'll post it in announcements on discord, on my Twitter and here on the TS4 forum!

Hashtag:#springtwins

Deadline: Sunday, April 25, 2021 by 11:59 p.m. EST
    Tours on my Twitch stream: Tuesday, April 27, 2021 from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. EST/b]

Any budget, lot type and packs.
    No Custom Content (no cc) allowed.
    You may use cheats to build or for your Sims to play test your build more efficiently.
    Hashtag: #springtwins

In addition, please post your rooms to the gallery using the hashtag. That way, I can easily nominate everyone for a Maxis fave!

Entry Form:
    Forum ID:
    Origin ID:
    Gallery Name of Room:
    Gallery Link:
    Building tip feedback wanted?
    Creative notes about your room:
    Back Story:
    Please Include:
    one screenshot showing most of the room
    A bird’s eye view of the room
    3 to 5 additional screenshots of your room

I’m really looking forward to seeing everyone’s rooms :)!
    Post edited by coolsim9999999 on
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    nali272nali272 Posts: 432 Member
    Is there a link to the recording for the St. Patty's day build? I cannot wait to download and look at it.
    Try my challenge - make these builds better. (star the page for notifications)
    bK9v9z4.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    removed
    Post edited by JojoMOMSTER on
  • Options
    nali272nali272 Posts: 432 Member
    @JojoMOMSTER - thanks for posting the link. @coolsim9999999 - thank you for the kind words, I really enjoyed working on this with you and everyone else.
    Try my challenge - make these builds better. (star the page for notifications)
    bK9v9z4.jpg?1
  • Options
    You're very welcome @nali272 :)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    edited April 2021
    Hi @coolsim9999999, Here is what I am thinking for the April shell. It is a simple three bed two bath home on a 50 x 40 lot. Did you give out the hashtag? I don't know the hashtag.
  • Options
    Had fun watching the end of the tour, so many fab details in every room! <3

(I actually watched the morning after but got caught by the kids before I could comment - I’d said we were having a few screen free days & I was the one that broke it....oops 😂)

Great news challenge @coolsim9999999, & @JojoMOMSTER your shell was so lovely, you should def do this months too! I’m looking forward to helping fill another :)
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Sorry for the delay. My husband and I had a bad visit, but with our marriage councilor and talking it through, I think our marriage will be o.k. o:)<3

I'll have the brief up on the front page and on this page tomorrow. Hashtag: #springtwins

@JojoMOMSTER Your plan for the house shell sounds good :). I think the NewCrest 50X40 lot would be the best. I know the Del Sol Valley one doesn't exactly say "Springtime." Anyway, if there's a better 50X40 lot, (I can't think straight today because of stuff in my marriage) then you could use that. Also, could the house have a playroom?
    I’ll do the baby girl’s nursery because bedrooms are easier for me right now because of my arm.

Hashtag: #springtwins

@AliSim19 Thank you very much! I'm glad you had fun watching it! Lol :D --- you're the one who broke the "no screen time day" rule! There was a song I knew when I was little about a father watching TV when he told his son that he couldn't watch TV that day...haha!
    Post edited by coolsim9999999 on
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    I send hugs to you with all that you are going through with your marriage, health and real life issues @coolsim <3 I hope the counselling will help. Your real life and your health is the most important things.
  • Options
    Thank you so much for your very kind and thoughtful comment about my marriage and RL issues @rosemow. Thank you so much for the hugs! Sending hugs back! I hope counciling helps us, too. Thanks, I’ll concentrate on my real life.
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    Happy Easter, everyone :)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    Happy Easter @coolsim9999999

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights